Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    [Nagato bio test] - Zanji

    Greetings, Zanji

    I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

    Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: some field?
    ~ You may use Nagato's abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.


    I will be using a naruto and itachi biography for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move


    No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member killa sage's Avatar
    Status
    killa sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    your presidents house
    Posts
    1,278
    Post Thanks / Like
    thank you for taking the time
    out of your day to read this
     

    Re: [Nagato bio test] - Zanji

    question how much posts does it take to make a renni bio
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Zanji's Avatar
    Status
    Zanji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    here there everywhere
    Posts
    8,598
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!
     



    Re: [Nagato bio test] - Zanji

    Nagato bio

    *standing mid range across the field from Naruto and Itachi, I have my head tilted slightly down with my hair hanging down infront of me but still being able to see the two*

    Bring it on.......
     
         

  4. #4
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: [Nagato bio test] - Zanji

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanji View Post
    Nagato bio

    *standing mid range across the field from Naruto and Itachi, I have my head tilted slightly down with my hair hanging down infront of me but still being able to see the two*

    Bring it on.......
    Naruto has 2 clones at the toad village
    Itachi has his MS active.

    Naruto: Itachi, i've fought him before, he has deferent abilities depending on what he wants to do, he can pull and push things and control gravity. And don't let him touch you...

    Itachi: I understand, i learnt alot about him while in the Akatsuki, just watch your back Naruto...

    Naruto: Then lets go!!!!

    With that both Naruto and Itachi begin to run forwards, Naruto about a meter infront of Naruto. As they run forwards, Naruto performs 1 handseal making 3 clones, one either side of him using:

    (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Rank:B
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.


    As Naruto makes the clones, smoke is made, blocking your view of Itachi who jumps in the air above Naruto releasing:

    ( Katon: Gōenkyū ) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.


    Releasing the meteor-sized fireball down upon you as the real Naruto releases:

    (Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade

    Rank: A
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.


    Making a swiping motion with his fingers sending a blade of wind at you to hit you at the same time as the fire. As Naruto does this he continues to run forwards and Itachi lands following. Naruto's two clones, c1 and c2, run around in an arc going left and right. C1 goes left, and c2 goes right as soon as they are formed.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Zanji's Avatar
    Status
    Zanji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    here there everywhere
    Posts
    8,598
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!
     



    Re: [Nagato bio test] - Zanji

    *upon seeing Naruto create his clones I know they will use the smoke as a screen to block my vision of them so I quickly activate my Preta Path as I create three shadow clones infront of me thus all three clones and myself are in Preta Path(1 on the right, 1 in the middle and 1 on the left).....*

    (Gakidō) - Preta Path
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Nagato activates the Preta Path which grants Nagato the ability to absorb any chakra based attack using the Blocking Technique Absorption Seal, the user could absorb an infinite amount of chakra in any form. And the technique can be used in direct physical contact and absorb their chakra from their body or to create a barrier around them to absorb incoming Ninjutsu techniques.
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.



    (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Rank:B
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.



    *immediately as I create the clones the two on the outside run at Naruto's clones and the clone infront of me takes off running a few moments before me and quickly uses Blocking Technique Absorption Seal to absorb both of Naruto's and Itachi's attacks, and continues to run at Naruto and Itachi, as I follow at least 4 feet behind my clone utilizing the shared vision of the Rinnegan*

    (Fūjutsu Kyūin) - Blocking Technique Absorption Seal
    Rank: S
    Type: Defensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: ( -80 if used directly on a target)
    Description: A highly advanced sealing technique that is capable of absorbing any chakra, regardless of any shape or nature transformation, and dispersing it within one's body by spinning the chakra within one's body in the opposite direction. As a result, this technique can absorb any ninjutsu based technique, regardless of power, without harming the user. Should the user get close enough to grab the opponent, the barrier can absorb chakra right out of an individual's body, effectively draining them (similar to the Chakra Absorption Technique).
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato or through Preta Path.

     
         

  6. #6
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: [Nagato bio test] - Zanji

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanji View Post
    *upon seeing Naruto create his clones I know they will use the smoke as a screen to block my vision of them so I quickly activate my Preta Path as I create three shadow clones infront of me thus all three clones and myself are in Preta Path(1 on the right, 1 in the middle and 1 on the left).....*

    (Gakidō) - Preta Path
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Nagato activates the Preta Path which grants Nagato the ability to absorb any chakra based attack using the Blocking Technique Absorption Seal, the user could absorb an infinite amount of chakra in any form. And the technique can be used in direct physical contact and absorb their chakra from their body or to create a barrier around them to absorb incoming Ninjutsu techniques.
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.



    (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Rank:B
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.



    *immediately as I create the clones the two on the outside run at Naruto's clones and the clone infront of me takes off running a few moments before me and quickly uses Blocking Technique Absorption Seal to absorb both of Naruto's and Itachi's attacks, and continues to run at Naruto and Itachi, as I follow at least 4 feet behind my clone utilizing the shared vision of the Rinnegan*

    (Fūjutsu Kyūin) - Blocking Technique Absorption Seal
    Rank: S
    Type: Defensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: ( -80 if used directly on a target)
    Description: A highly advanced sealing technique that is capable of absorbing any chakra, regardless of any shape or nature transformation, and dispersing it within one's body by spinning the chakra within one's body in the opposite direction. As a result, this technique can absorb any ninjutsu based technique, regardless of power, without harming the user. Should the user get close enough to grab the opponent, the barrier can absorb chakra right out of an individual's body, effectively draining them (similar to the Chakra Absorption Technique).
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato or through Preta Path.

    One thing i was never sure about, is if you can absorb 2 jutsu at the same time with the one technique, but if you can, nice move.


    Itachi watches with his sharingan as you absorb the attacks. He notices you remain still while doing so and that you don't attack. He has a good idea that it's the real you still infront of him as his vision wasn't blocked when you made the clones. So as you absorb the jutsu, Itachi speaks to Naruto.

    Itachi: Naruto, jump! I have a plan. *whispers* Attack them from behind...
    Naruto: Got it...

    With that, Naruto jumps into the air as Itachi releases:

    (Katon: Hokori Tenka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dust Ignition Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will first ignites a flame of fire across the ground infront of them and then they will enhance that fire with a gust of wind to extend the range of the fire


    Releasing the fire along the ground, which extends out infront of him as he releases the wind, which spreads out across the ground to hit the two clones of yours on either side, before they reach my clones and to hit you and your clone infront of me. Itachi believes you can only aborb what is about to hit you and so you can't defend you clones. As Itachi does this, like he was told, Naruto jumps into the air, avoiding the fire using:

    (Fūton: Hanachiri no Mai) - Wind Release: Flower Scattering Dance
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 15(+3)
    Damage Points: 30(+5 for each addition wind vortex)
    Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Hare → Dragon allows the user to summon a cyclone of petals to attack their opponent. The user can remain in one spot for the use of the technique, because he or she can direct it anywhere they desire. Therefore, the user can increase the direction and power of the technique to the maximum as a last resort.


    Summoning a cyclone of wind petals, behind you. (The jutsu doesn't say where you create them so i figure i can do it from behind you). You can't see them even with your linked vision, these wind blades spread out from behind you as naruto controls them. It all splits up spreading out to hit all 4 of you. First it will hit the real you and your clone infront of Naruto, as the rest spreads out to hit the clones going either side. Naruto does it this way so you have no chance of seeing it with your linked vision. As soon as Itachi has released his fire towards you, he claps his hand together, making one handseal to use:

    ( Nehan Shōja no Jutsu ) - Temple of Nirvana Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user makes one handseal, placing all the targets in the area under an illusion where feathers appear to fall from the sky. This slowly puts the opponents to sleep after one turn.


    So that you and your clones see the fire coming towards you,the feathers start falling from the sky as you all fall asleep, all along not knowing about the wind.
     
         
    Last edited by The Pervy Sage; 08-16-2012 at 06:41 PM.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Zanji's Avatar
    Status
    Zanji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    here there everywhere
    Posts
    8,598
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!
     



    Re: [Nagato bio test] - Zanji

    *using the shared vision through the Rinnegan, I see Naruto jumping into the air and Itachi spewing flames across the ground and as he does this my clone infront of me uses Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave, at the same time that I activate my Deva Path*

    (Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.



    (Tendō) - Deva Path
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Nagato activates the Deva Path which grants him the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces allowing it to repel or attract objects or people. The path allows him access to the various gravitational abilities such as Shinra Tensei, Bansho Tennin and Chibaku Tensei.
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.



    *as I activate my path and my excretes the water putting out the flames immediately, he crouches down in front of me opting not to form it into a bubble, as I use Bensho Ten'in, pulling Itachi towards me and my clone with immense force and speed.*

    (Bensho Ten’in) - Universal Pull
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary/Defense/Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: N/A
    Description: Manipulates gravity at the users will, however instead of pushing objects away, it draws them close.
    Note: Useable up to 4 times per battle



    *as I am pulling Itachi towards me my other clones immediately stop and get into defensive positions keeping their eyes on both Naruto and his clones with the help of their shared vision they are able to keep their eyes on the clones and Naruto not providing a chance for a surprise attack while they are not looking directly at anybody, hearing the water sloshing around and coming closer behind me I know Naruto is trying to attack me from behind with some type of technique*

    Naruto you can continue with that attack and risk harming your teammate or you can cancel it........
     
         

  8. #8
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: [Nagato bio test] - Zanji

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanji View Post
    *using the shared vision through the Rinnegan, I see Naruto jumping into the air and Itachi spewing flames across the ground and as he does this my clone infront of me uses Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave, at the same time that I activate my Deva Path*

    (Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.



    (Tendō) - Deva Path
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Nagato activates the Deva Path which grants him the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces allowing it to repel or attract objects or people. The path allows him access to the various gravitational abilities such as Shinra Tensei, Bansho Tennin and Chibaku Tensei.
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.



    *as I activate my path and my excretes the water putting out the flames immediately, he crouches down in front of me opting not to form it into a bubble, as I use Bensho Ten'in, pulling Itachi towards me and my clone with immense force and speed.*

    (Bensho Ten’in) - Universal Pull
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary/Defense/Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: N/A
    Description: Manipulates gravity at the users will, however instead of pushing objects away, it draws them close.
    Note: Useable up to 4 times per battle



    *as I am pulling Itachi towards me my other clones immediately stop and get into defensive positions keeping their eyes on both Naruto and his clones with the help of their shared vision they are able to keep their eyes on the clones and Naruto not providing a chance for a surprise attack while they are not looking directly at anybody, hearing the water sloshing around and coming closer behind me I know Naruto is trying to attack me from behind with some type of technique*

    Naruto you can continue with that attack and risk harming your teammate or you can cancel it........
    Naruto doesn't stop as you pull Itachi towards you, because by the time you've created the water, his wind is just about to hit you from behind. With his sharingan active, Itachi does notheing as he flys towards until you and your clones are hit from behind by Naruto's wind, at which point, Itachi uses:

    (Suiton: Kōka Suijin) - Water Release: Hard Whirlpool Water Blade
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user makes the water under the enemy explode, launching them into the air. Then the user jumps above the enemy and creates a large whirlpool around his arm, striking the enemy with it and creating a large water explosion.
    Note: Water source required.


    So that just after you and your clones are hit by the wind, your clones are destroyed, you are distracted by the cuts anyway, and then you're blasted into the air as the water explodes under you. You never mentioned how fast you pulled Itachi or when he will reach you so i'm going to assume it was after your water jutsu which would have happened after Naruto's wind. So before anyone does anything you're hit by the wind from behind, then Itachi makes the water under you explode. As he does this the clone on the right uses:

    (Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.


    Calling down a lightning bolt from above, as you've blasted into the air. Due to you being blasted into the air and hit by the wind, you would have stopped pulling Itachi, who focussed his chakra into his feet on the water to slow himself down. As Itachi and the clone on the right attack, the clone on the left throws 3 kunai at you in the air with explosive tags while Naruto reverse summons a clone from the toad village:

    (Gyaku Kuchiyose no Jutsu) – Reverse Summoning Technique

    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique is the counterpart of the summoning technique, in which it allows an animal to summon the human that they have a contract with. This technique can also be used to summon shadow clones like fukasaku did with naruto’s clones.


    Who disperses as naruto gains the natural energy.

    Summary:

    As you pull Itachi in, you and your clones are hit by the wind, as soon as you are, you're blasted into the air, loosing your pull on itachi who stops himself on the water as lightning is called down on you and the kunai are thrown at you. While this is happening, the real Naruto summons and disperses his clone.
     
         
    Last edited by The Pervy Sage; 08-17-2012 at 09:30 PM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Zanji's Avatar
    Status
    Zanji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    here there everywhere
    Posts
    8,598
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!
     



    Re: [Nagato bio test] - Zanji

    *Due to me being the furthest behind everybody, (as stated I was at least 4 feet behind the clone that was in front of me) I quickly say.....*

    Wind

    *as I am struck from behind, I quickly activate my animal path as I am blasted into the air, and as I am in the air I see the clone to my left (your right) send an electrical essence into the clouds, I quickly use Blocking Technique Absorption Seal*

    (Chikushōdō) - Animal Path
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Nagato will activate the Animal path which grants him the ability to summon various creatures to help aide in battle. Each creature served a different purpose in battle. Each animal summon also has the Rinnengan and as such Nagato is able to see through their eyes as well. Each animal had various body piercings as well, suggesting that they too were under his control.
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continuouslty activated.



    (Fūjutsu Kyūin) - Blocking Technique Absorption Seal
    Rank: S
    Type: Defensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: ( -80 if used directly on a target)
    Description: A highly advanced sealing technique that is capable of absorbing any chakra, regardless of any shape or nature transformation, and dispersing it within one's body by spinning the chakra within one's body in the opposite direction. As a result, this technique can absorb any ninjutsu based technique, regardless of power, without harming the user. Should the user get close enough to grab the opponent, the barrier can absorb chakra right out of an individual's body, effectively draining them (similar to the Chakra Absorption Technique).
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato or through Preta Path.



    *as the lightning bolt strikes and is absorbed, I notice three kunai heading at me I quickly throw three kunai at the others knocking them away, I then land on the ground and as I am landing I use the summoning technique, summoning the lizard, with the lizard being directly behind me and invisible*

    (Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
    Rank: C
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature.
    Note:Must Have a signed contract with the animal you wont to summon

    Pain's Giant Chameleon
    Pain has the ability to summon many creatures. One such creature is this giant chameleon-chimera, which has the ability to turn invisible. The chimera itself has the body of a chameleon, wings, horns and a snake tail.



    *while covered in the smoke of the summoning I quickly jump backwards into the lizards mouth, as it closes its mouth completely masking my chakra and it's own, while the smoke is dispersing the main body of the lizard remains perfectly still as it moves it's snake tail towards the clone on the left of me without making a single sound. Due to the shared vision of the Rinnegan I am still aware of where all of you are.*

    Note: Due to the manga, it appears that the lizard's chakra is masked as was Nagato's while he was inside the lizards mouth, while the lizard was invisible, due to Naruto nor Itachi was able to sense or know where he was while the lizard was invisible (Once with Nagato doing a surprise Shinra and again the lizard catching Naruto with its tongue)

    Edit Note: As requested I edited my move due to the apparent rule change of the summoning's which I will openly state I am not proud of due to it detouring away from how it is in the manga
     
         
    Last edited by Zanji; 08-22-2012 at 04:53 PM.

  10. #10
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: [Nagato bio test] - Zanji

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanji View Post
    *Due to me being the furthest behind everybody, (as stated I was at least 4 feet behind the clone that was in front of me) I quickly say.....*

    Wind

    *as I am struck from behind, I quickly activate my animal path as I am blasted into the air, and as I am in the air I see the clone to my left (your right) send an electrical essence into the clouds, I quickly use Blocking Technique Absorption Seal*

    (Chikushōdō) - Animal Path
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Nagato will activate the Animal path which grants him the ability to summon various creatures to help aide in battle. Each creature served a different purpose in battle. Each animal summon also has the Rinnengan and as such Nagato is able to see through their eyes as well. Each animal had various body piercings as well, suggesting that they too were under his control.
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continuouslty activated.



    (Fūjutsu Kyūin) - Blocking Technique Absorption Seal
    Rank: S
    Type: Defensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: ( -80 if used directly on a target)
    Description: A highly advanced sealing technique that is capable of absorbing any chakra, regardless of any shape or nature transformation, and dispersing it within one's body by spinning the chakra within one's body in the opposite direction. As a result, this technique can absorb any ninjutsu based technique, regardless of power, without harming the user. Should the user get close enough to grab the opponent, the barrier can absorb chakra right out of an individual's body, effectively draining them (similar to the Chakra Absorption Technique).
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato or through Preta Path.



    *as the lightning bolt strikes and is absorbed, I notice three kunai heading at me I quickly throw three kunai at the others knocking them away, I then land on the ground and as I am landing I use the summoning technique, summoning the lizard, with the lizard being directly behind me and invisible*

    (Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
    Rank: C
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature.
    Note:Must Have a signed contract with the animal you wont to summon

    Pain's Giant Chameleon
    Pain has the ability to summon many creatures. One such creature is this giant chameleon-chimera, which has the ability to turn invisible. The chimera itself has the body of a chameleon, wings, horns and a snake tail.



    *while covered in the smoke of the summoning I quickly jump backwards into the lizards mouth, as it closes its mouth completely masking my chakra and it's own, while the smoke is dispersing the main body of the lizard remains perfectly still as it moves it's snake tail towards the clone on the left of me without making a single sound. Due to the shared vision of the Rinnegan I am still aware of where all of you are.*

    Note: Due to the manga, it appears that the lizard's chakra is masked as was Nagato's while he was inside the lizards mouth, while the lizard was invisible, due to Naruto nor Itachi was able to sense or know where he was while the lizard was invisible (Once with Nagato doing a surprise Shinra and again the lizard catching Naruto with its tongue)

    Edit Note: As requested I edited my move due to the apparent rule change of the summoning's which I will openly state I am not proud of due to it detouring away from how it is in the manga
    I must agree with you on the thing about summoning. I did it in my test and it was fine but i guess that's how things go..

    But i always thought that you remained still while absorbing, though i may be wrong.

    One more thing, you said wind, but you never mentioned what happened to your clone infront of you as far as the wind was concerned so i'm assuming it's dead?

    __________________________________________________ _____________

    As you're hit into the air, Itachi is watching with his sharingan as you absorb the lightning strike. As you throw the kunai to deflect mine, the clone on the left who threw my kunai, quickly multiplies them to catch you off guard using:


    (Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user creates a thousand shadow clones from one shuriken after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger, striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal.


    (I thought you could copy any projectile with this jutsu, or maybe i just can't find the jutsu, but i don't see the big deal)
    So the kunai with explosive tags multiply at the last second and hundreds of them fly past your kunai stabbing you in the air. This happens before you do your summoning. As this happens Naruto enters sage mode:

    (Sennin Modo) – Sage Mode

    Rank: S
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: N/A (+ 10 to Taijutsu)
    Description: The user stands still in a motionless state to gather natural chakra to then enter Sage Mode. The user can eliminate the weakness of remaining still by using a shadow clone to stand still and absorb natural chakra whilst the main body remains in combat and by dispersing the clone the user will gain the natural chakra thus entering Hermit mode. This mode causes the user to take on characteristics of a frog. Red pigments surround the eyes and their pupils take on a rectangular shape. The user also gains the ability to sense chakra and the mode increase the power of the Taijutsu by +10.
    Note: Sage Mode lasts for a total of 5 turns.
    Note: if user uses Frog Katas length of Sage mode is cut by two turns.


    And while itachi places you in a genjutsu:

    ( Kokuangyo no Jutsu ) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.


    You are bound in the genjutsu as all the weapons are multiplied which are already really close to you anyway, leaving you little time to realise it's a genjutsu and break out of it.

    Summary:
    You get hit into the air and absorb the lightning, as you throw the kunai, you're bound in the genjutsu as my kunai multiply and continue towards you. While this is happening Naruto enters sage mode
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member Zanji's Avatar
    Status
    Zanji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    here there everywhere
    Posts
    8,598
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!
     



    Re: [Nagato bio test] - Zanji

    *As I throw my kunai to intercept your clones kunai's and I see myself being enveloped in darkness I immediately realize I am being placed inside of the genjutsu Bringer of Darkness, I quickly activate my Asura Path, as the darkness continues to engulf me I quickly notice that your kunai's have multiplied considerably, and that Naruto has gone into his Sage mode, and I smirk as I quickly summon my giant panda to take all the hits of the explosive kunai's and fall down towards Naruto, his clones and Itachi*

    (Shuradō) - Asura Path
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Nagato will activate the Asura Path which grants him the ability to summon mechanised armor, augmenting their body with extra limbs and various robotic weaponry. It allows Nagato to create up to 4 extra arms which can be used in a variety of ways. Such as grabbing their opponent and using a hidden chakra cannon in on the arms to attack his opponent. He can use this activation to access all of the Asura path abilities except the chakra explosion technique from his head but instead is used through the cannon in his arm.
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.



    (Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
    Rank: C
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature.
    Note:Must Have a signed contract with the animal you wont to summon

    Pain's Giant Panda
    Pain has the ability to summon many creatures. One such creature is this giant panda, which has the ability to harden its body to create a defensive shield.



    *while the panda is taking the hits of the kunai's and falling another arm bursts out of my cloak on the right side, and as I am falling to the ground as the panda is crashing towards all of you, I know those kunai's will explode so I quickly point my new arm down at where Sage Naruto and Itachi are (due to the shared vision from the panda I can see them) and my arm turns into a cannon and fires the Laser Explosion Technique, blasting at the panda and Sage Naruto and Itachi*

    (Reza Bakuhatsu no Jutsu ) - Laser Explosion Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The Asura Path opens the top of its head, revealing a cannon of sorts. The cannon then releases a massive blast of chakra in the form of a laser, causing a powerful explosion that devastates the surrounding area. Nagato can use this technique through the activation of the Asura Path by revealing a cannon in one of his arms.
    Note: Can only be used through Asura Path or by Nagato activating the Asura Path.

     
         
    Last edited by Zanji; 08-26-2012 at 12:25 AM.

  12. #12
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: [Nagato bio test] - Zanji

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanji View Post
    *As I throw my kunai to intercept your clones kunai's and I see myself being enveloped in darkness I immediately realize I am being placed inside of the genjutsu Bringer of Darkness, I quickly activate my Asura Path, as the darkness continues to engulf me I quickly notice that your kunai's have multiplied considerably, and that Naruto has gone into his Sage mode, and I smirk as I quickly summon my giant panda to take all the hits of the explosive kunai's and fall down towards Naruto, his clones and Itachi*

    (Shuradō) - Asura Path
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Nagato will activate the Asura Path which grants him the ability to summon mechanised armor, augmenting their body with extra limbs and various robotic weaponry. It allows Nagato to create up to 4 extra arms which can be used in a variety of ways. Such as grabbing their opponent and using a hidden chakra cannon in on the arms to attack his opponent. He can use this activation to access all of the Asura path abilities except the chakra explosion technique from his head but instead is used through the cannon in his arm.
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.



    (Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
    Rank: C
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature.
    Note:Must Have a signed contract with the animal you wont to summon

    Pain's Giant Panda
    Pain has the ability to summon many creatures. One such creature is this giant panda, which has the ability to harden its body to create a defensive shield.



    *while the panda is taking the hits of the kunai's and falling another arm bursts out of my cloak on the right side, and as I am falling to the ground as the panda is crashing towards all of you, I know those kunai's will explode so I quickly point my new arm down at where Sage Naruto and Itachi are (due to the shared vision from the panda I can see them) and my arm turns into a cannon and fires the Laser Explosion Technique, blasting at the panda and Sage Naruto and Itachi*

    (Reza Bakuhatsu no Jutsu ) - Laser Explosion Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The Asura Path opens the top of its head, revealing a cannon of sorts. The cannon then releases a massive blast of chakra in the form of a laser, causing a powerful explosion that devastates the surrounding area. Nagato can use this technique through the activation of the Asura Path by revealing a cannon in one of his arms.
    Note: Can only be used through Asura Path or by Nagato activating the Asura Path.

    So the lay out at the moment is this:


    Clone------mid range-----you-----mid range-----clone
    Dropping panda
    Itachi


    Naruto in sage mode

    Itachi got pulled in so he's closer, and the clones are still on either side of you around mid range.

    As all the kunai multiply the panda is summoned and the kunai will hit him stabbing into his hard armour not hurting him, but then they all suddenly explode as the clone on my left makes them. This is to create a distraction and alot of smoke as Naruto knows that you have linked vision with anything that has the rinnengan. So you are once again blinded as your panda can't see so nor can you, as you're still in the genjutsu. As you summoned the panda, Itachi activates the power of his MS grabbing you almost intantly with an arm of susanoo:

    (Doujutsu: Susanoo) - Eye Technique: God Of The Storm
    Rank: S
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 40(-15 per turn)
    Damage Points: 80(-20 to user per turn)
    Description: This doujutsu creates a spirit that is equipped with the Sword Of Totsuka which seals anything it cuts in a dream -like genjutsu for eternity. Its also is equipped with Yata`s Mirror another supernatural item that can repel all attacks. The real power of Susanoo is to suck anything into another dimension but sucking it into its gourd. If hit but the sword your opponent is unable to move for three turns.
    Note: This Version can only be used by Itachi Uchiha and must have MS
    .

    The other arm has the mirror on covering the front of Itachi. Due to the arm grabbing you, the arm that was going to use the laser is pinned to your side un able to fire at Naruto and Itachi. Even if it managed to fire it would be repelled by Itachi's mirror as he is infront of Naruto. The panda would just be hit away by the arm of susanoo holding the mirror. While this is happening, the clone on my right, your left leeps up at you with great speed, which you can't see because of the darkness and smoke, thrusting a rasengan into your head:

    (Rasengan) - Spiral Sphere
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact. Limit: None


    Hitting your head as susanoo holds you bound tight in it's hand. While that clone does that, the real Naruto in sage mode begins to run forwards, still behind Itachi's susanoo, forming a FRS in his hand ready:

    (Senpo: Rasenshuriken) - Sage Art: Spiraling Shuriken
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: Sage arts: spiraling shuriken is a stonger version of wind style: spiraling shuriken. The user encases the sprialing shuriken with sage chakra to maintain its form and remove any possibilty that the technique can cause damage to the user, this then allows the user to also throw the spiraling shuriken at their target/s and when near the spiraling shuriken will expand some distance with incredible force and explode. (user is unharmed by the affects of this technique due to the use of sage mode)
    Note: can only be used in sage mode and after two consecutive uses will automatically end sage mode.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Zanji's Avatar
    Status
    Zanji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    here there everywhere
    Posts
    8,598
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!
     



    Re: [Nagato bio test] - Zanji

    *as soon as I see that the Panda's vision is just as obscured by the smoke and the explosions of the tags, as my own from the genjutsu, I immediately use Chakra Sensing Technique, and as soon as I do, I sense a mass amount of chakra coming at me as it grabs a hold of me I can also sense one of the clones coming at me with a mass of chakra in its hand, having experience fighting Naruto, I quickly presume that it is Naruto's Rasengan, so I quickly use Blocking technique absorption seal, absorbing Susano'o as he has a hold of me, and due to absorbing Susano'o, and that amount of foreign chakra entering my chakra system I am released from the genjutsu*

    (Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someones chakra. Using these technique sensors can tell when the enemy is approaching and can easily track down targets. (Techniques activation lasts 5 turns)
    Note: Can only be used by bio with sensory ability



    (Fūjutsu Kyūin) - Blocking Technique Absorption Seal
    Rank: S
    Type: Defensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: ( -80 if used directly on a target)
    Description: A highly advanced sealing technique that is capable of absorbing any chakra, regardless of any shape or nature transformation, and dispersing it within one's body by spinning the chakra within one's body in the opposite direction. As a result, this technique can absorb any ninjutsu based technique, regardless of power, without harming the user. Should the user get close enough to grab the opponent, the barrier can absorb chakra right out of an individual's body, effectively draining them (similar to the Chakra Absorption Technique).
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato or through Preta Path.



    *As Susano'o is being absorbed, I sense that Naruto's clone is coming at me through the smoke so he too wouldn't know that I am absorbing Susano'o and have been released from the genjutsu and I quickly use Shinra Tensei as the Rasengan is just centimeters away from my head I forcefully release a massive Shinra Tensei, on a large scale, which would easily take out both clones, and blast Itachi and Sage Naruto as they wouldn't be protected from the Yata Mirror as Susano'o has been absorbed and they are within a closer range than the mid range Naruto clone*

    (Shinra Tensei) - Divine Punishment
    Rank: S
    Type: Supplementary/Defense/Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 40 (+20 for mid size, +40 for large scale)
    Damage: 80 (+20 for mid size, +40 for large scale)
    Description: Manipulate gravity to repulse matter away from the user, with such force that it can easily shatter stone. By using this technique as a defensive measure, most if not all attacks directed to the user will be deflected, no matter the size or mass. The greatest example of its defensive might was from its ability to effortlessly deflect the Wind Release: Rasenshuriken, a jutsu with power considered beyond S-rank. The ability can be used on individuals, by directing the arm toward another person, or around the user in the form of a perfect wave that repels all incoming attacks.
    Note: If the user uses it on a regular scale they may not use it the following turn, if used for the mid scale they may not use it for 2 turns, if the user uses it on the large scale they may not use it again for 5 turns and they lose 40% of their life
    Note: Useable up to 4 times per battle.



    Note: Due to Susano'o being made of chakra he should be susceptible to being absorbed by the preta paths ability to absorb chakra.
     
         

  14. #14
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: [Nagato bio test] - Zanji

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanji View Post
    *as soon as I see that the Panda's vision is just as obscured by the smoke and the explosions of the tags, as my own from the genjutsu, I immediately use Chakra Sensing Technique, and as soon as I do, I sense a mass amount of chakra coming at me as it grabs a hold of me I can also sense one of the clones coming at me with a mass of chakra in its hand, having experience fighting Naruto, I quickly presume that it is Naruto's Rasengan, so I quickly use Blocking technique absorption seal, absorbing Susano'o as he has a hold of me, and due to absorbing Susano'o, and that amount of foreign chakra entering my chakra system I am released from the genjutsu*

    (Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someones chakra. Using these technique sensors can tell when the enemy is approaching and can easily track down targets. (Techniques activation lasts 5 turns)
    Note: Can only be used by bio with sensory ability



    (Fūjutsu Kyūin) - Blocking Technique Absorption Seal
    Rank: S
    Type: Defensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: ( -80 if used directly on a target)
    Description: A highly advanced sealing technique that is capable of absorbing any chakra, regardless of any shape or nature transformation, and dispersing it within one's body by spinning the chakra within one's body in the opposite direction. As a result, this technique can absorb any ninjutsu based technique, regardless of power, without harming the user. Should the user get close enough to grab the opponent, the barrier can absorb chakra right out of an individual's body, effectively draining them (similar to the Chakra Absorption Technique).
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato or through Preta Path.



    *As Susano'o is being absorbed, I sense that Naruto's clone is coming at me through the smoke so he too wouldn't know that I am absorbing Susano'o and have been released from the genjutsu and I quickly use Shinra Tensei as the Rasengan is just centimeters away from my head I forcefully release a massive Shinra Tensei, on a large scale, which would easily take out both clones, and blast Itachi and Sage Naruto as they wouldn't be protected from the Yata Mirror as Susano'o has been absorbed and they are within a closer range than the mid range Naruto clone*

    (Shinra Tensei) - Divine Punishment
    Rank: S
    Type: Supplementary/Defense/Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 40 (+20 for mid size, +40 for large scale)
    Damage: 80 (+20 for mid size, +40 for large scale)
    Description: Manipulate gravity to repulse matter away from the user, with such force that it can easily shatter stone. By using this technique as a defensive measure, most if not all attacks directed to the user will be deflected, no matter the size or mass. The greatest example of its defensive might was from its ability to effortlessly deflect the Wind Release: Rasenshuriken, a jutsu with power considered beyond S-rank. The ability can be used on individuals, by directing the arm toward another person, or around the user in the form of a perfect wave that repels all incoming attacks.
    Note: If the user uses it on a regular scale they may not use it the following turn, if used for the mid scale they may not use it for 2 turns, if the user uses it on the large scale they may not use it again for 5 turns and they lose 40% of their life
    Note: Useable up to 4 times per battle.



    Note: Due to Susano'o being made of chakra he should be susceptible to being absorbed by the preta paths ability to absorb chakra.
    As susanoo Grabs you, Itachi see's a change in your chakra when suddenly a barrier forms around you and Susanoo's hand begins to draw inwards, Itachi immediately ends the use of susanoo for two reasons.

    1. To save his chakra and not let you absorb it all
    2. To be able to use it again later if needs be.

    The moment he ends Naruto launches his FRS at you over Itachi's head when the clone was close to hit you. To protect himself from Naruto's attack, as Itachi ends susanoo he leeps backwards when suddenly he sees you release a blast of chakra from your entire body. With Itachi's reactions he unleashes susanoo in an instant again with the shield infront of him. Naruto has no idea why until he sees he's own attack blasted away:

    (Doujutsu: Susanoo) - Eye Technique: God Of The Storm
    Rank: S
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 40(-15 per turn)
    Damage Points: 80(-20 to user per turn)
    Description: This doujutsu creates a spirit that is equipped with the Sword Of Totsuka which seals anything it cuts in a dream -like genjutsu for eternity. Its also is equipped with Yata`s Mirror another supernatural item that can repel all attacks. The real power of Susanoo is to suck anything into another dimension but sucking it into its gourd. If hit but the sword your opponent is unable to move for three turns.
    Note: This Version can only be used by Itachi Uchiha and must have MS


    From the strain Itachi coughs up some blood as naruto's clones are destroyed.

    Naruto: It's my turn...

    With that Naruto releases the power of the fox using:

    (Kyūbi Chakura Mōdo) - Nine Tailed Fox Chakra Mode
    Rank: S
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: N/A (+15 to Ninjutsu and Taijutsu Techniques)
    Description: Naruto accesses the Kyubi chakra that is sealed away in his body after the seperation of the chakra from the kyubi and its will. He can access its chakra directly whenever he needs it without interacting with the beast at all. In doing so, he gains a chakra shroud that resembles the Sage of the Six Paths' silhouette. The colour of his eyes changes from blue to orange, instead of red. Also, while the demon fox shroud is red and releases chakra as burning, acidic bubbles, this form's shroud is yellow and releases chakra as flickers of flame, instead. With the Nine-Tails' power under his control, Naruto's strength is significantly increased adding +15 to his Ninjutsu and Taijutsu techniques. His speed is greatly increased to the point in which he surpasses A while in his Lightning Release Armor. Naruto Whilst in this state can create from the shroud chakra arms which can aide in the manipulation of various techniques. The chakra arms give Naruto greater range of attacks as well as greater dexterity and manoeuvrability with his fighting style without the use of shadow clones. However, using the Nine-Tails Chakra Mode is a huge risk. Naruto has to temporarily "shelve" his own chakra in order to use the Nine-Tails' chakra, which allows the Nine-Tails to automatically drain his original chakra Thus Naruto can only maintain this state for 5 turns before its deactivation.
    Note: Technique can only be used once and last 5 turns when activated.


    He activates this while Itachi's shield blocks the full force of your blast, which when it ends, leaves you drained due to the scale of it. The second it ends, with his full speed, Naruto jumps to the side from behind susanoo leeping up at you with the speed that could even avoid the raikage and instantly using:

    (Bijutsu: Rasenrangan) - Tailed Beast Skill: Sprialling Strife Spheres
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: Naruto whilst in the Nine Tailed Chakra mode by uses chakra arms to form multiple Rasengan a maximum of 4. He can then hit multiple opponents while holding the Rasengan with the chakra arms.
    Note: Can only be used twice per match.


    Having the arms come out, 2 from each side of his body so that two rasengans hit you in the stomac while two slam down into your shoulders while with his arms that are free and his cloak speed, naruto stabs you in the chest with two kunai.
     
         
    Last edited by The Pervy Sage; 08-29-2012 at 04:37 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •