#BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

[Grand RP Tournament, LB, R1] Solf J. Kimblee vs -Yusuke-

-Rei's R&R
    -Killing and Stealing: Allowed
    -CJs: Allowed
    -CEs: Allowed
    -Range: Mid-range
    -Terrain: Plain field without a water source.
    -Each fight needs to finish in 7 days, upon which they'll be closed and graded by RP mods
    -Arguments are to be done exclusively through VM (not PM or MSN). Moderators opinions can only be asked twice per match. If a member needs to ask for a moderators input, he/she must do so through Gobi Gobletsson, and not directly to the Moderators.

I will be using Gluttony in my sig and I will start once you have posted your bio.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [Grand RP Tournament, LB, R1] Solf J. Kimblee vs -Yusuke-

Gaara biography in signature. Good luck and have fun. (:

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Post Thanks / Like

As we stand I gather lightning chakra into right leg. It isn't visible and I stomp my right leg. The stomp you think will be an earth technique but really it isn't. The lighting spikes around five of them stab into you below without no warning sign. Once the ground under your feet crack that is when the lightning spikes come out the ground. The spikes take on the property of lightning with speed and feeling after it hits you.

-Lightning Release: Lightning Land Spikes (Raiton: Raikou Riki Kasui)
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user channels chakra through their feet. After the user had channeled the chakra into their feet, the user stomps their feet and sends the lightning chakra into a desired area. The lightning shoots up in that area without warning making between one and eight spikes. The spikes can go through flesh and numb the target body for one turn.
    -Only used three times per battle
    -Chakra Sensors and Chakra read Doujutsu Users can sense/see lightning.

I will take a quote from my good man, Mugiwara.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    Sorry for pulling that move on you.. tournament ain't no place to hold back.
    I held back the last match and see where it ended me at.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Solf J. Kimblee View Post
    As we stand I gather lightning chakra into right leg. It isn't visible and I stomp my right leg. The stomp you think will be an earth technique but really it isn't. The lighting spikes around five of them stab into you below without no warning sign. Once the ground under your feet crack that is when the lightning spikes come out the ground. The spikes take on the property of lightning with speed and feeling after it hits you.

-Lightning Release: Lightning Land Spikes (Raiton: Raikou Riki Kasui)
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user channels chakra through their feet. After the user had channeled the chakra into their feet, the user stomps their feet and sends the lightning chakra into a desired area. The lightning shoots up in that area without warning making between one and eight spikes. The spikes can go through flesh and numb the target body for one turn.
    -Only used three times per battle
    -Chakra Sensors and Chakra read Doujutsu Users can sense/see lightning.

I will take a quote from my good man, Mugiwara.

I held back the last match and see where it ended me at.
    Talking has no effect on timeframe.

It is one's own choice to hold back or not...

Seeing you stomp on the ground, I assume an earth technique is coming real soon. Since it doesn't affect the area around you, it's obviously targetted at me and at that very moment, I activate chidori nagashi. It counteracts the lightning spikes from behind me, just before they hit me. I use chidori nagashi due to the assumption of an incoming earth technique. I hear the sound of our lightnig clash and my nagashi neutralizes your technique, hence, disappears after only moments of activation.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Immediately afterwards, I perform a single handseal and a wind noose tightly forms around your neck. You won't know when it forms right until it begins, so you won't know what to expect or prepare any jutsu beforehand to counter this. The wind noose pulls you into the skies the moment it has formed, suspending you a meter above ground, in pain. You die of suffocation if you do not counter this within the next short period of time.

(Fuuton: Koshokeidai ) - Wind Release: Gallows Frame
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description:
    A simple but effective wind technique for assassinations, the user makes three handseals causing the wind around the target's throat to form itself into a noose that suddenly binds the target's throat and lifts them up a metre, leaving them dangling - much like they have been hanged. This technique is particularly useful for taking out weak opponents or clones, but any experienced ninja will have enough time even after he is "hanged" to pull off a technique of some sort to free himself. The Byakugan can spot the chakra forming around the throat, and hence Hyuuga have more time to prepare a counter. Also, the Sharingan can spot the chakra forming - but unlike the Byakugan, since they cannot see in every direction and are likely to be staring at their opponent instead of at their own neck, still only have the same time as normal ninja - though this is, as stated before, sufficient.

Without stop, I follow up the previous handseal with another handseal to make it seem as though these two handseals were required for the wind technique which you are still quite unaware of as it had just began forming around your neck. Though, of course, there would have been a slight interval for the usage of elemental chakra but it isn't noticeable to tell that it's for two different techniques. Moments after the formation of the wind noose, a water orb develops a meter behind you in mid-air as well. Multiple, sharp whips of water emerge out of the orb and lash your back, adding on to the pain, cutting through your flesh deeply. This technique on its own is enough to make you unconcious anyways.

(Suiton: Suiryūben) - Water Style: Water Dragon Whip
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge. Those whips can then be directed towards one or multiple targets, impaling them on impact.

Last edited by Yūsuke; 09-02-2012 at 04:02 AM.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hitler? Don't make me laugh...
    I'm far worse.

Its a dubious reasoning to say that Nagashi can't or can defend against an equal rank focused Lightning technique. I can understand both arguments.

However, I think that its enough to avoid dying from the spikes. You'd still however, in my opinion, be knocked off your feet and would still feel a bit of the lightning current thus affecting you even if only slightly.

Solf, continue from that.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Its a dubious reasoning to say that Nagashi can't or can defend against an equal rank focused Lightning technique. I can understand both arguments.

However, I think that its enough to avoid dying from the spikes. You'd still however, in my opinion, be knocked off your feet and would still feel a bit of the lightning current thus affecting you even if only slightly.

Solf, continue from that.
    As you are releasing the current of lightning, I use this little time to manipulate my water chakra and release it under you. As it is under you water forms as you fall and pushes you in the air. It forms in back/behind of your legs, where you can't see it since you are falling back and most likely looking up. You are toss in the air upside down. But as you are shot into the air, I summon a lightning storm that shots down lightning bolts all down on you and around you but only a few feet like five but all around five feet from each side. As the lightning is starting shooting down, I slam my hands onto the ground bringing up silicon sand all over the battle field but at the same time I stay looking up watching you closely.

(Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

Raiton: Ame no Kyohaku)- Lightning Element: Rain of the Stars
    Range:Long
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage:80
    Description: The user summons a storm that rains down of thousands of lightning bolts that explode in an electric surge around the opponent. This attack has a very wide range.

Silicone Release: Extract (Shirikon: Ekisu)
    Description: The user slams his hand on the ground extracting silicone powder from the ground. This makes a layer of silicone sand all over the ground of the battlefield. This jutsu renders any earth jutsus that require the ground to be unuseble. Also the user can manipulate the silicone sand for jutsus.
    -Only used twice per battle

Last edited by Cyclòps; 09-02-2012 at 02:48 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As you are releasing the current of lightning, I use this little time to manipulate my water chakra and release it under you. As it is under you water forms as you fall and pushes you in the air. It forms in back/behind of your legs, where you can't see it since you are falling back and most likely looking up. You are toss in the air upside down. But as you are shot into the air, I summon a lightning storm that shots down lightning bolts all down on you and around you but only a few feet like five but all around five feet from each side. As the lightning is starting shooting down, I slam my hands onto the ground bringing up silicon sand all over the battle field but at the same time I stay looking up watching you closely.

(Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

Raiton: Ame no Kyohaku)- Lightning Element: Rain of the Stars
    Range:Long
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage:80
    Description: The user summons a storm that rains down of thousands of lightning bolts that explode in an electric surge around the opponent. This attack has a very wide range.

Silicone Release: Extract (Shirikon: Ekisu)
    Description: The user slams his hand on the ground extracting silicone powder from the ground. This makes a layer of silicone sand all over the ground of the battlefield. This jutsu renders any earth jutsus that require the ground to be unuseble. Also the user can manipulate the silicone sand for jutsus.
    -Only used twice per battle
    As I fall backwards like you said, my tailed beast senses the incoming water attack from behind me just before it manages to push me off the ground, absorbing the water. The sand catches me from falling onto the ground, I help myself up, as the effects of the small current has fade away. As I get up, I notice a storm has appeared and so, know that something will be coming shortly from above. Just as the lightning bolts begin making their appearance, I had just already made a single handseal and then exhale out of my mouth a large wind blast that negates all the incoming lightning bolts. Soon after, I look back to notice your hand slammed onto the ground and the emerging sand. It looked much different from normal sand. Without wasting a moment, I generate five, large pillars of wind that is sent moving in different directions around me, sucking in the silicon sand and getting it away from me. The pillars burst into ghosts that rush towards their targeted directions, and obviously, the ones sent to my front hit you. The ghosts shreds you into smithereens, leaving only pieces of your flesh behind. There is no silicon sand around me for a radius of short-range all around me.

(Suna no Tate) - Shield of Sand
    Type: Defense
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost: 25 (to activate) 10 (per turn onwards)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Sand flows in a circle around the user, and can then move up to block an attack. If the user bears the One-Tailed Shukaku, the sand can move on its own. Otherwise, the user has to notice the threat and move. The sand can be overcome by speed equal to Rock Lee without weights, or powerful techniques above B rank.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

(Fuuton : Dansu Konpaku Saishi) - Wind Release : Dancing Ghost Festival
    Type : Offensive / Defensive / Supplementary
    Range : Short - Long
    Chakra cost : 40
    Damage points : 80
    Description : With this technique, the user is capable of conjuring up to 5 large pillars of spinning wind from around the user's body, capable of shredding bones into pieces. Each pillar is launched at the points of a regular pentagon and will only reach up to short-range where the pillars will then burst each one into one demonic ghost-like shape, clearly visible, flying outwards into the battlefield, searching for the designated target. These ghosts do not lose the property to shred and will tear through the skin and flesh of those whom they come into contact with. The battlefield will look as if its filled with crazy ghosts having running everywhere at a festival hence the technique's name.

Note: Created by -Yusuke-
    Note: Can only be used three times per battle
    Note: No wind techniques higher than A-rank may be used in the same turn
    Note: No wind techniques higher than S-rank may be used in the next turn
    Note: The ghosts can only move at the direction the pillar was going to in order to avoid the abuse of having all the ghosts stack their powers heading towards a single target (E.g : Ghosts from the front-moving pillar can't move back, though diagonal or heading upwards or slightly to the sides to hit a target is allowed)

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

As you said in the vm, there is only one pillar of wind that is directed towards me. The pillar would be B rank. So as the pillar heads towards me I release lightning in the form of a hawk head and a pair of wings. The hawk hits the ghost shape and destroys it. Immediately as I release the hawk, I run to my left while making three hand seals. I run around still mid range and exhale four balls of silicon sand. The sand is fast and able to get towards you as you defend against the lightning.The bullets are shot at you in a horizontal line. While still running I have the sand move under you and around your feet but only leaving an inch of space between your feet and the sand. I stop running and stand mid range on your right side watching you defend against the silicon sand.

(Raiton:shuzoku taka) - lightning element: Racing hawk
    Range:short-mid
    chakra cost:30
    Damage:60
    Descreption:The user counsintrates a big amount of lightning chakra to his mouth and than spits it out at the enemy.Than the user uses his chakra minipulation to form a hawk (only head and wings)
    that attacks the enemy at high speed.
    *can be used 2 times per battle

Silicone Release: Sand Sphere Spit (Shirikon: Suna Tama Kushi
    Description: The user makes three hand seals and spits out four large(around the size of a basketball) balls of silicone sand. The balls are compressed and feel as if the target was getting hit by four rocks the same size as the sphere of silicone sand.

If like I can make you a picture of what happen but it will have to be later on when I get home from work.

Also I just notice I am using my Gluttony bio and hasn't used my Akimichi abilities.
    _____
    Edit to add what you said via vm

Last edited by Cyclòps; 09-04-2012 at 01:56 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As you said in the vm, there is only one pillar of wind that is directed towards me. The pillar would be B rank. So as the pillar heads towards me I release lightning in the form of a hawk head and a pair of wings. The hawk hits the ghost shape and destroys it. Immediately as I release the hawk, I run to my left while making three hand seals. I run around still mid range and exhale four balls of silicon sand. The sand is fast and able to get towards you as you defend against the lightning.The bullets are shot at you in a horizontal line. While still running I have the sand move under you and around your feet but only leaving an inch of space between your feet and the sand. I stop running and stand mid range on your right side watching you defend against the silicon sand.

(Raiton:shuzoku taka) - lightning element: Racing hawk
    Range:short-mid
    chakra cost:30
    Damage:60
    Descreption:The user counsintrates a big amount of lightning chakra to his mouth and than spits it out at the enemy.Than the user uses his chakra minipulation to form a hawk (only head and wings)
    that attacks the enemy at high speed.
    *can be used 2 times per battle

Silicone Release: Sand Sphere Spit (Shirikon: Suna Tama Kushi
    Description: The user makes three hand seals and spits out four large(around the size of a basketball) balls of silicone sand. The balls are compressed and feel as if the target was getting hit by four rocks the same size as the sphere of silicone sand.

If like I can make you a picture of what happen but it will have to be later on when I get home from work.

Also I just notice I am using my Gluttony bio and hasn't used my Akimichi abilities.
    _____
    Edit to add what you said via vm
    As you run to your side, and begin exhaling the sand bullets, I perform a single handseal and the whole battlefield of silicon sand explodes, including the sand in your mouth. Note my gourd doesn't explode since in the description, I get to decide what explodes and what doesn't. You wouldn't have the time to react and escape the explosion in your mouth and hence, you are dead. I also purposely moved all silicon sand away from me. I made the explosion in such a way that only a piece of land with the radius of short-range is left with me at the center.

(Sunaton: Suna Bakuhatsu) - Sand Release: Sand Explosion
    Range: All
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: After performing a single hand sign, any thing sad-related (jutsus, battlefield, etc) will instantly explode violently (whatever the user wish to explode). The explosion is large enough to damage medium size summons and kill multiple enemies.

-Can only be used 3 times per battle.
    -No S-ranked sand jutsu in the next turn
    -The user must wait one turn before they can use it again.

Last edited by Yūsuke; 09-05-2012 at 08:27 AM.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hitler? Don't make me laugh...
    I'm far worse.

-Yusuke- that CJ serves (since its a "SAND RELEASE" custom) to explode Sand Release techniques or EARTH in SAND FORM present in the battle field, not Silicone techniques that happen to exist in Sand form...sand as in powder... Whats next? You are going to explode Gold Sand, Iron Sand, etc techniques? If so that CJ is to be revised and that is not the right course of action.

Solf wins.