Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

600 Prediction

naruto: what the heck? i thought he'd be an old geezer!
    kakashi: g-gh...this..this cant...
    gai: obito...why...
    he falls to his knees. kakashi holds his eye while beginning to pass out.
    bee: snap out of it! yo!
    tobi surges forward in rage, shooting out stakes from his eyes.
    bee: naruto!
    naruto: i know uncle bee!
    naruto begins crushing them with chakra arms. tobi smiles and draws his warfan, batting away another chakra arm attack.
    shinra tensei! naruto puts chakra into his feet and reverses the attack. tobi is blown back with force but goes intangible in time to stop any damage.
    naruto: so he can use rinnegan paths?
    tobi: damn it...
    kakashi: is it you obito? or not?
    tobi: why should i tell you? you couldn't even protect rin. honestly. it was a very simple promise. and you couldnt even do that. such trash.
    kakashi: why would you do this? you attacked konoha..you attacked sensei! a pregnant woman!
    kakashi flashes back to seeing kurama rampaging across konoha, and gamabunta appearing in the nick of time.
    tobi: i dont expect someone like you to understand! i sent myself into oblivion to save your worthless life and i did it on a lie! freedom and peace are not peace at all. theres no such thing as heroes or hope anymore. i once believed people can be heroes. but all you get for being a hero is this.
    he points to the scars on his right side.
    gai: i cant believe this is the same kid i beat all those years ago.
    tobi: shut up. you're the kid you miserable fool. can't even remember faces. you cant remember this face is what is driving the world to the best chance it has of peace. my infinite tsukiyomi! you cant remember a damn thing because you are just as bad as the senjus! the will of fire dies tonight.
    kakashi: you've fallen so far...obito.
    tobi: you dont have the right to talk to me.
    kakashi: no your right....rin's fate was my fault. but...punish me for that. not innocent people.
    tobi: and do you think that petty sentiment is going to convince me to stop? my father...mother...rin...BRING THEM ALL BACK!
    naruto flashes to sasuke saying the same thing.
    naruto: uchihas are truly cursed by hatred....what you said to me..that im like the first hokage...
    obito: yeah you have the same rotten senju stink as his cells do. disgusting! i have no respect for this sentiment kakashi. the will of fire discriminated against my clan. the will of fire instigated entire wars for greed and land. the will of fire drove them to rebellion, following in madara's footsteps. but i will rectify their errors. it is time...
    he picks up the warfan.
    obito: for you all to lie down and die. you have no place in my perfect world. me, the rightful heir to all uchiha! and i....will be the god of this world. khe..heh hehehehehe!
    ?: my my, you truly do go on some rants dont you? if anyones going to be god... its me.
    mokuton roots spring from the ground, much like the zetsu mayfly. and out comes...
    naruto: madara uchiha!
    kakashi: uchiha..who?
    madara: ive been looking forward to see how my grandson had grown after all.
    text: next chapter. the history of obito revealed!

Last edited by USSJ Future Trunks; 08-29-2012 at 06:42 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: 600 Prediction

Noooo...
    1st, Obito has ONE rinnigan that ISNT HIS not related to the so6p and isnt even Uzumaki, no way he can use any of the path's moves.

Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

and are you kishi and know that for sure?

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God

Did you seriously quote DBZ