Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Im not an Itachifan at all.

The Man who knows everything and scroll

Sasuke wants answers to questions like
    what is a clan?
    what is a village?
    etc.

So candidates that could go under this name and know about stuff like this that i can come up with would be these:

(his dad)
    Sage of the 6 paths
    Madara Uchiha
    Orochimaru

edit. or Obito. That guy is like the storyteller. but he probably got it from Madara or the tablet.

I dont think its his dad since he would say its his dad. I don think its the Sage since that seems like overkill and not possible.

It seemed like but cant be Orochimaru because Suigetsu said, why would you want to see Orochiamru and who is the man that knows everything? So it dousnt seem that its him after that so that leads to Madara Uchiha.

Madara should know stuff about village and clan since he led his clan anc cofounded Konoha.
    So he might want to try and team up with Madara.
    Also Madara seems to have contributed with alot of info.

Then its the scroll.

Suigetsu said that they could probably figure out how to use it and didnt need Oro, He also said to think that Oro even consideered something like this.

So it seems it could be Edo Tensei. Edo Tensei is something that they might figure out how to use but that Oro could help with.

So it seems then like a powerful summon connected to a place Sasuke knows well.

The candidates for that seems to be either Sage of the 6 paths/his family or the Uchiha clan. Obito had eyes from them in his hideout, and all that is technicly needed to revive them would be those eyes and then bodies.

So then the most reasonable thing to consider so far is that Orochimaru considered reviving maybe the strogest or all of the Uchiha peeps, he had alot of test subjects so bodies wouldnt be an issue, And if thats what they are gonna do then they would go to perhaps Oros hideout or an Uchiha hideout which Sasuke would know well. It seems to fit but it still dont seem that reasonable perhaps.

Last edited by KillerbYo; 08-30-2012 at 06:28 PM.

mada mada dane narutorikudoumode's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doubt them. Question them,
    suspect them…and take a
    good, long look into their
    hearts. Humans are the kind of
    beings who can’t put their
    pain into words after all.
    Akiyama Shinichi, Liar Game

Re: The Man who knows everything and scroll

rep+ because you made thread not about tobi and obito

Senior Member Ero sennin jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

^haha seriously

We know it isn't orochimaru because he's taking sasuke to see the one who knows everything right now. If it was him they wouldn't have to go anywhere. Anyway the most likely person on your list is fugaku because he was the head of the uchiha clan.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Losing to an infinite combo
    hurts :(

Quote Originally Posted by KillerbYo View Post
    Sasuke wants answers to questions like
    what is a clan?
    what is a village?
    etc.

So candidates that could go under this name and know about stuff like this that i can come up with would be these:

(his dad)
    Sage of the 6 paths
    Madara Uchiha
    Orochimaru

I dont think its his dad since he would say its his dad. I don think its the Sage since that seems like overkill and not possible.

It seemed like but cant be Orochimaru because Suigetsu said, why would you want to see Orochiamru and who is the man that knows everything? So it dousnt seem that its him after that so that leads to Madara Uchiha.

Madara should know stuff about village and clan since he led his clan anc cofounded Konoha.
    So he might want to try and team up with Madara.
    Also Madara seems to have contributed with alot of info.

Then its the scroll.

Suigetsu said that they could probably figure out how to use it and didnt need Oro, He also said to think that Oro even consideered something like this.

So it seems it could be Edo Tensei. Edo Tensei is something that they might figure out how to use but that Oro could help with.

So it seems then like a powerful summon connected to a place Sasuke knows well.

The candidates for that seems to be either Sage of the 6 paths/his family or the Uchiha clan. Obito had eyes from them in his hideout, and all that is technicly needed to revive them would be those eyes and then bodies.

So then the most reasonable thing to consider so far is that Orochimaru considered reviving maybe the strogest or all of the Uchiha peeps, he had alot of test subjects so bodies wouldnt be an issue, And if thats what they are gonna do then they would go to perhaps Oros hideout or an Uchiha hideout which Sasuke would know well. It seems to fit but it still dont seem that reasonable perhaps.
    A clan is a group of people united by actual or perceived kinship and descent. A village is a group of houses and associated buildings situated in a rural area. I'm pretty sure Sasuke is not that stupid to ask those dumbass questions.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephy100 View Post
    A clan is a group of people united by actual or perceived kinship and descent. A village is a group of houses and associated buildings situated in a rural area. I'm pretty sure Sasuke is not that stupid to ask those dumbass questions.

i think its hashirama

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lurking under a bridge to
    launch my attack

Quote Originally Posted by yondaime4 View Post

i think its hashirama
    No, seems to be too simple since we have been waiting this whole time my best guess would be a sage like the frog or dragon because they seem to be very knowledgeable and there is 3 sages we so far only know of 2 so maybe the third is like an knowlege sage instead of lots of chakra or power or somthing. Another thing is up to 613 we know its not madera or obito and we know that there is nothing on where the black zetsu came from. Obito is starting to look pretty crazy now like madera might kill him or somthing and in the chapters when obito is little it is zetsu who guides him my guess is zetsu might be somthing big like maybe a secret mastermind but that also seems a little far fetched but he is the strongest sensor in naruto and depending on how long he has been alive maybe he knows everything sinse all zetsu does is gather inteligence idk there is alot of possibilities

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 2big View Post
    No, seems to be too simple since we have been waiting this whole time my best guess would be a sage like the frog or dragon because they seem to be very knowledgeable and there is 3 sages we so far only know of 2 so maybe the third is like an knowlege sage instead of lots of chakra or power or somthing. Another thing is up to 613 we know its not madera or obito and we know that there is nothing on where the black zetsu came from. Obito is starting to look pretty crazy now like madera might kill him or somthing and in the chapters when obito is little it is zetsu who guides him my guess is zetsu might be somthing big like maybe a secret mastermind but that also seems a little far fetched but he is the strongest sensor in naruto and depending on how long he has been alive maybe he knows everything sinse all zetsu does is gather inteligence idk there is alot of possibilities
    We do know where black Zetsu came from - Madara..

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lurking under a bridge to
    launch my attack

Quote Originally Posted by JIME View Post
    We do know where black Zetsu came from - Madara..
    no we dont manga never states that its just an assumption

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 2big View Post
    no we dont manga never states that its just an assumption
    Chapter 606, Pages 14 & 15.

Check it out for yourself.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Probes Uchiha hideout cos sasuke know the place well, it's likely that oro is gonna revive one of the high ranked uchiha elders since they're wise and know plenty of stuff.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It's Madara uchiha. That's why you see Obito(who sasuke still belives is Madara) and the actual Madara in the panels beside sasuke when he refers to the man who knows everything.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    driving the konoha academy
    school bus

I've been thinking it's going to be his dad. The "one who knows everything" would mean the person who knew why all of Itachi's actions were for the best. The guy just sat there on his knees and died like a samurai with his wife by his own son. Why not fight? He knew something all right....but what? Everything! O.O haha

& the scroll is just the way to get to talk to *this* person

Last edited by sammypt; 12-19-2012 at 03:04 AM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    driving the konoha academy
    school bus

Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    It's Madara uchiha. That's why you see Obito(who sasuke still belives is Madara) and the actual Madara in the panels beside sasuke when he refers to the man who knows everything.
    Interesting....could be. Thanks for pointing that out!

At the same time tho.....Orochimaru said he wanted nothing to do with this war.

Last edited by sammypt; 12-19-2012 at 03:10 AM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    マダラ様

The scroll isn't Edo Tensei, but it might be someone on that list.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My list for the people who could be the ones who knew everything...
    1. Jaraiya- knew all the original akatsuki members, traveled the and saw more than anyonein the village.
    2. First hokage's wife- she knows more about hashirama and his battls with and thoughts of madara than anyone.
    3. Shisui Uchiha - there had to be more to him killing himself besides danzo and the massacre.
    4. Tonton - yes, that pig could easily be someone transformed to hide their identity and keep them from talking.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status

You guys are forgetting the most likely person, the third hokage, he was the hokage when the uchiha massacre happened, he was the one who wanted negotiations with the clan, not massacre them, he was the one who protected sasuke after the incident.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

looks like its madara..

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.

Except that if Madara or Obito are the ones who know everything then he wouldn't have needed Orochimaru.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

who usually lives deep in a damp forest, collecting bones? witch doctors, or bone readers. people who read the future, or the past, or whatever really. they are known to be "all knowing" because of this "ability". The one who knows all is the sage in the Shikkotsu Forest. Sasuke is going there with questions to ask. Oro is going there to get his sage mode because he couldn't master the snake. Then sasuke might want that power up too, and because he has Jugo's cells (here) he will be able to master it faster.

PS. dont take this seriously. i made it as dumb as this thread.