View Poll Results: Chose your group:

Voters
232. You may not vote on this poll
  • I knew it was Obito/ I win you lose/ apologise now

99 42.67%
  • It is NOT over yet

54 23.28%
  • It is only part Obito. (Both of us were right)

51 21.98%
  • I am done. Just lurking.

28 12.07%
Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... Last»
    Status
    Jan 2009
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It’is undivided, but
    exists in all divided things
    as if it has been divided; it
    is also the sustainer of all
    things, as it is also their
    absorber and also their
    creator. "

Tobi/ObitoTheories: What, why and how and then some

Tobi/Obito theories and discsussions

Post your latest theories and views about Tobi (Chapter 599) in the link below:

Tobi/ObitoTheories: What, why and how and then some.

So you have a sticky thread to post your theories and go whacky ( without breaking rules off course) filling the gaps till Kishi does it himself.

Now pleas STOP making hundreds of thread over it like crazy!!

Updated:

Link for predictions and discussions about Obito/Tobi after chapter 601.

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...05#post8330605

Last edited by Ira; 09-11-2012 at 06:25 PM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Tobi/ObitoTheories: What, why and how and then some

O_o

Anyway.... if Kishimoto knew Tobi was Obito from the beginning, there's no way he would screw up on plot holes.

Just continue to read the manga, and stop whining like selfish, unappreciative fans.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.

Currently I believe that Obito's body is being used by another human. In terms of someone else's soul resides inside Obito. Perhaps it is Izuna or the spirit of the juubi that is using Obito's body.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watching Fanboys fight it out.

idk whats gunna happen now but ill wait 4 kishi

Tobirama/Madara/Hashi fan Hipster Madara's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    based-madara.tumblr.com

Hope it's not obito but tbh this just ruined the tobi id thing for me and idc anymore.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Funky at heart with Nimmy!
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by -S- View Post
    O_o

Anyway.... if Kishimoto knew Tobi was Obito from the beginning, there's no way he would screw up on plot holes.

Just continue to read the manga, and stop whining like selfish, unappreciative fans.
    ^ Agreed. :D

Its not like he just wings it and pops whatever he feels is awesome at the time
    Quote Originally Posted by Hipster Madara View Post
    Hope it's not obito but tbh this just ruined the tobi id thing for me and idc anymore.
    Somewhat agreed... I want to see more of Madara now ..

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not fond of peasants

I wouldn't be surprised if Tobi is using the same jutsu Orochimaru had used. Maybe he likes young Uchiha lads too, lol.

Last edited by SilverSlick; 08-30-2012 at 11:15 AM.

Tobirama/Madara/Hashi fan Hipster Madara's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    based-madara.tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by Roby View Post
    ^ Agreed. :D

Its not like he just wings it and pops whatever he feels is awesome at the time

Somewhat agreed... I want to see more of Madara now ..
    Yeah, or sasuke. The tobi fight has been boring me for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSlick View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Tobi is using the same jutsu Orochimaru is using. Maybe he likes young Uchiha lads too, lol.
    Everyone's pedo for young uchiha lads..

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Funky at heart with Nimmy!
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by Hipster Madara View Post
    Yeah, or sasuke. The tobi fight has been boring me for a while.

Everyone's pedo for young uchiha lads..
    But no ones as much pedo as Orochimaru :zonder:

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

After chapter 599, I am pretty sure that Tobi is not Obito!

First lets start with the beginning.

Uchiha Madara!
    Was around 25 years old when Konoha was founded.
    Around 10 years later he fought Hashirama and was "defeated", but got Hashirama's cells.
    He was very injured after this fight, and the coming years he created Zetsu! And around the same time he got the rinnengan. And shortly after he got the rinnengan he died. Not much older than the fight between him and Hashirama. Here somewhere Tobi must already have been involved. He got the rinnengan. And approximately 40 years later. Nagato was born. Tobi gave the eyes to Nagato. To use them to revive Madara.

Now here is where the things get weird. If Madara died about 30 years before Nagato was even born. How in the world would he even know about Nagato. But Madara resturrected did know about him! but looked just as he did in his prime. and this is the only thing my theori cant fit in.

But here it goes.

Madara created White Zetsu and Black Zetsu. And a third! Tobi. beein half madara half zetsu. As we have seen some of white zetsu's ability, to take chakra and copy the enemy looking just like them (dont know if he can use their abilities but yes) What if the third creation Tobi had that ability just way better, with some of madara's conciseness. He first took Madara's body. thu's having the long hair we have seen in some chapters aswell Madara's memories therfore knowing everything about his past and so on. In the world war were Obito presumably died. What is Tobi used that same ability to change into Obito's body! He did and he really liked his Sharingan technique, but at the sametime he got some of obitos personality (aswell as obitos memories, he dreams and so on). just as he got from madara' the first time. Thus he used the Madara body, when meeting with Kisame, Itachi etc.. Making them believe he was the real Madara. Using tobi's body when he needed that and using his Sharingan.

Before this chapter I thought, well maybe it is Obito! But when I saw obito, I just got a feeling it is not Obito. Because it just does not make sense that. Madara gave Nagato the Rinnengan and still beeing this young. I think that had chakra within tobi so when he was revieved he knew what tobi had done "like kage bunshin" it came back to him. When he switched to Obito's body, Madara could not sense what he was doing no more. Tobi attacked yondaime, a couple of years after Obito died. And if it was Obito, how in the world could he had learned sooo much, in such a short time. Did Madara teach him? I doubt it
    Did white and black zetsu find him and teach him. Possibly but very unlikely. Pluss Akatsuki, was already created before Obito died!

Tobi is Obito?
    It seems as if everybody thinks that now! But I just have my doubts.
    What do you guys think??
    is Tobi really Obito?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSlick View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Tobi is using the same jutsu Orochimaru had used. Maybe he likes young Uchiha lads too, lol.
    This.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara definitely knows Nagato, and he has implied that he knows Tobi. How - I wonder. I still find it hard to believe the body and soul is Obito's as the timeline really stuffs it up. Tobi was doing stuff as an adult, when Obito physically could not have carried out.

Banned
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Watching Kakashi Chronicles again is just the most awkward experience knowing what I know.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not fond of peasants

I bet Obito is the best ****ing fire style user now. How much you wanna bet he's gonna pull out some sick ass fire style.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

SPOILERS INCLUDED!

Ok, so here are MY BELIEFS in regard to the whole Tobi id theories (I will quote myself from other threads).

Why he is Tobi, but is not Tobi and could be Izuna.

What my questions/remarks are:

1. Why the indirect hate towards the whole Senju clan that Tobi has shown unless being a very old character?

2. Why Kishi would write the few sentences as this: "Obito?" If it would've been a 100% sure it would've been a full stop or a exclamation mark?

Question mark is used in connection with an 100% uncomplete information, it means there is a missing data there.

If it would've been a full stop it would've represented an undenied piece of evidence. Still Kishi used a question mark meaning the evidence is not 100% accurate/missing data.

3. As well as the phrase construction "It has been confirmed: his name is Obito!"

There Kishi confirms things, it gives us the information that the name is Obito, not the whole person. If it would've been a 100% certain information that Tobi is Obito as a whole, it wouldn't have been necessary for Kishi to add an explanatory note, yet he did it to bring an explanatory note about the name being Obito.

So until isn't 100% sure that Tobi is Obito, until Tobi stated himself, yes, I am Tobi, even though it's a 0.01% chances of being someone else, I am doubting this as it still leaves open possibilities.

It would have been logical for Kishi to mislead to add all those details that took to Obito in order to mess with our minds.

My guess is that it is his body, but there is someone else in there, meaning the counsciousness/soul of another person.

Or it is his consciousness but another body very similar to Tobi's.
    True that you were very close.
    You were actually very accurate on the indicative details that would make us believing that actually, yes, Tobi is Obito or the timeline of the events having some connection with the timeline of the events of Obito's ones.

He could even play with our mind making Tobi to state that he was Obito which again would be an 100% that he would be Obito. But we know that Kishi made this character to be a bit of a lier. What if in a singular panel, later on, when he would be by himself or with Zetsu/Madara, he will state something like "I told them I am Obito in order to play with their minds?" or something very similar to that. Wouldn't that be a second mind-f*ck (excuse my language) given to us by Kishi?

So until Kishimoto comes with an undeniable proof that he is indeed Obito, that still leaves open possibilities, as I've stated before.

What if is indeed his mind and body, but actually somewhere in the back there is God knows what whose using Tobi's counsciousness with a jutsu or something like that? What if it is his body that gave a full access to his memories but someone else is there. Like in Queen of the Damned movie (a vampire one) where when you bit someone and had his blood you had full access to his memories. Body includes the brain, the brain stores memories.

The perfect match to play with someone's mind.

Also, something to note, that rumor who was viral these days on the internet would pretty much fit the whole scenario of Tobi = Obito but is not actually Obito, is Izuna.

Because if you remember, it was said that it was indeed, Izuna BUT he will bring a lot of suffer thus implying the fact that looking like Obito will mind-blow Kakashi and everyone else who once knew Obito.

Also that was supposed to be an unleaked information by someone close to Kishimoto that instantly would blow-away the whole impact on the fanbase. But, Kishi as being smart (hope he is because of not... I don't know what to say ) made us once again fall into astonishment, as we move our beliefs regarding the rumor.

Than, he comes again later on (still have to see when) and show us Tobi as being Izuna and once again we will be mind-blown. So he got the impact he wanted in the first place EVEN THOUGH the information was leaked.

Nonetheless, we have to wait.
    Yes, he had been exposed, but why do I have the feeling that he wanted to be exposed? He is portrayed as a character who wants to play with people's mind and use undeniable true facts twisted to his own advantage.

And here we have to take into consideration the whole Sasuke story.
    Indeed, he told Sasuke what happened to Itachi but he did it that way, that would suit his preferences.

Same things could happen with Kakashi as well. Using undeniable facts to his own benefit although they differ in perspective.

If it's not Obito and is Izuna, the whole information he got after the timeline of his events would be easily explained thanks to Zetsu. But to explain Obito's timeline events with what happens now, is a lot harder.
    The expose thing I was reffering about him wanted to be exposed when he adressed to Kakashi/Gai.
    That would be from where his mind-twisting plan starts.
    Regarding Madara, simple here as well.

Fought Hashirama -> Got Rinnegan -> Took some Hashirama DNA -> Saw that time is passing by and he is getting close to his end -> Made Zetsu -> Used RinneTensei to bring back Izuna -> Entrusted them the plan -> Died safely knowing he will be later revived. With the given data until now, timeline matches.

Why Izuna to chose Tobi and how would he know Obito? Simple. Zetsu info on everything gathered. Zetsu got Obito's body. Izuna took it as probably from the RinneTensei his body wsn't in a good state(?) nad used Obito's body.
    If you look when Itachi seeks his help, he doesn't recommend himself as Tobi. Later on he would use the idea for creating a bigger pshycological impact on his rivals.

Last edited by Chatte; 08-30-2012 at 01:01 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_> <_<

We're all frantically panicking about the prospect of Tobi turning out to be the most anti-climatic choice of identity, Obito. But what struck me is that we're all accepting that Tobi is Obito without a direct confession, without any sort of substantial proof but simply his mask being removed and a flashback which most likely came from Kakashi.

This chapter revealed almost nothing about who Tobi is, yes he has a resemblance to Obito but couldn't that be explained by Tobi being a relative of Obito e.g. Obito's Dad/Kagami Uchiha

Izuna Theorists are also still in the game, with Obito's body simply being the shell which holds his consciousness.

I'm not denial about Tobi being Obito but at the same time i will not blindly accept something without any form of substantial evidence.

Last edited by Negative Knight; 08-30-2012 at 01:06 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

People are still angry, eh. It wasn't the most creative choice, but it was probably the best one. I explain what I mean here. I didn't care before and I don't care now, Tobi backstory was what I really cared about not who he was. He is a cool character no matter what. He clearly still isn't that crybaby ninja from Kakashi Gaiden.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Obito's connection w/ Naruto

Really? So how bout when Naruto changed Nagato. Its not that far off from the storyline or Naruto's ability to be able to change Tobi. It would be pretty stupid to think that it shouldn't happen and be mad about it. The way Madara is at the moment he is way too strong for the current group that is fighting him. If he really wanted to he would of killed them already without breaking a sweat. Id say Kakashi, Naruto, tobi, bee and that guy that has the wooden jutsu would be a better team against him. Gai can stand on the sideline and cheer them on.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why are people getting so butthurt because of this??

This is Kishi's anima/manga. So he can do whatever the hell he wants to do with it. Everything in it is not going to go your way. And if your unsatisfied with a chapter, scene, history, flashback, or whatever it may be. You people have to accept it (not referring to everyone), because sulking over it, isn't going to change anything.

No wonder NB is starting to obtain more and more bad trolls, it must be because more and more immature kids are joining this entire forum lately. :sy:

(Why did my comment not show before? O___O)

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I really, REALLY don't hope it's anyone else. This just makes it all the more dramatic. I wouldn't care at all if it was Izuna or Kagami or some other nobody. You can't deny the amazing impact this is having, right?

If it's someone else, I'll get extremely disappointed. I bet Obito just trained with Madara who fed him lies and hatred and so on. Madara was most likely the one who fought against Minato and controlled the Mizukage.

Status
    Jul 2012
    In my hideout planning to kidnap a princess
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Tobi could be using.....

Quote Originally Posted by minato12345 View Post
    i think tobi is using genjutsu to fool everyone and somehow they believe him and suddenly captures the ninetails (naruto)
    I must +rep you, Or maybe he's using some strong henge (Transformation jutsu) to fool them.

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My theory on how Tobi can be Obito is that Uchiha Madara was able to copy Mu's splitting technique and when he lost to Hashirama he split and since he unsealed the Rinnegan he is able to do what Pain did and use dead bodies to fight for him but since he is only half the Madara he can only create one.

Another theory I had is Obito is Madara, after losing to Hashirama he used Izanagi to bring himself back as a boy.

What do you guys think?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The world is mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Thane View Post
    I really, REALLY don't hope it's anyone else. This just makes it all the more dramatic. I wouldn't care at all if it was Izuna or Kagami or some other nobody. You can't deny the amazing impact this is having, right?

If it's someone else, I'll get extremely disappointed. I bet Obito just trained with Madara who fed him lies and hatred and so on. Madara was most likely the one who fought against Minato and controlled the Mizukage.
    The person fighting Minato was the same as in the current story. He has his unique space time techniques and also his arms are replaced with Zetsu mass like it was at the time when he fought Minato. There are really much plot holes here. When fighting Minato, Obito didn't make the impression to be acquainted with Minato like a pupil should be with his Sensei. Further Kisame recognized Tobi to be the one who controlled the Mizukage back then when seeing his face. It was most likely the same person.

Last edited by Strict; 08-30-2012 at 02:29 PM.

Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!

I don't know if my theory is right yet but every word I said in this thread was so right:

Yep this is another Tobi is Obito thread but it may just be the best one you have ever read and might even make you reconsider your previous thoughts..

My Theory

Here's my theory obito's near death experience enabled him to unlock his ability to become intangible and pass through solid objects and barely makes it out alive from the underground cave with the right side of his body half crushed. Right after this he encountered Zetsu who meets this young boy with special eye powers and saves him.

I belive Zetsu is some sort of creation by madara “The way I see it is that, when madara was dying he activated the rinnegan, and let’s zetsu take the rinnengan from him, along with the harashima cells, and also some of madara's own DNA. He then tells zetsu implant all of these things into a piece of zetsu body, like a big enough chunk to make a body, hence developing a second madara. That had all his memories (or possibly he could of extracted his entire brain?) and shit.”

And later infused this body with obito who he found because he needed the body of an uchiha and this was he’s perfect chance because the uchiha’s were all still alive and he didn’t want to engage into combat.

Now what if zetsu before meeting obito implanted the rinnegan into an uzumaki child (nagato) or it could of been madara him self. So he could get the Sage Body |Sage Eyes sort of thing in order to study it abilities and then later when this uzumaki child was powerful enough revive madara in his prime.

But as this uzumaki got older and stronger zetsu knows he wouldn’t be able to guide and control this child anymore, which is why he needed an uchiha body to put madara’s dna, memories and harashima cells into. Which he later did when he lucky found this defenceless boy with special eye power.. Obito.

--------------------------------------------

Now before you question my theory or flame me read the whole thread !!!!!!

First of all let's start with the BASICS, tobi is basically Obito with a missing O this is probably one of the first links people spotted but is very true. Even if you say tobi backwards out loud it is actually “bi to” and if you spell tobi together multiple times without spaces you get this tobitobitobitobi SMALL, IRRELEVANT but ture links but as I said this is just the BASICS. Now this same small link was the same with naruto and nagato and look at the big link with them, both uzumaki, Both jiraya's students..

the list of links goes on

In the naruto series Kishi makes a lot of links between characters, names and much more which are all connected... don't want to go into details withall the links with names this thread would be too long..

Second link hair well as we all know obito's hair and tobi's CURRENT hair are very similar

But in the past tobi has been seen with longer hair, but obito could of left his hair to grow for whatever reason and then cut it back to how it was originally.

Also the first tobi we ever ever! saw was the one who went up against the 4th and this tobi had short hair. So this supports he let his hair grow again to maybe change is appearance or for whatever reason.

Tobi is a character who changes his appearance the most in Naruto with frequent mask changes

You saying tobi is not obito because he once had long hair is just like saying the mask man who talked to kisamae is not tobi because he has a different mask

Tobi's sharingan powers is similar to kakashi's it was stated that each sharingan user has unique power, kakashi can warp objects that he focuses his eyes on into different dimensions

Tobi can warp anything he touches into different dimensions.. as well as himself to different dimensions and other locations.

Kakashi sharingan IS Obito's eye and kakashi is not a full uchiha so it’s obvious that he would not be able to use it to its full ability. It is also obvious that obito would have this sort space/time powers if he survived, which tobi clearly does.

People also say well it’s not obito because tobi has 2 sharingan which was revealed with his fight against konan well..

And

Tobi has shown great skill in transplanting eyes as he gave sasuke itachi's eyes and also he implanted the rinnegan in he’s left eye. So yhhh that kills that argument doesn't it..

Another argument is tobi is too strong to be obito he couldn't of got that strong in that time space to fight the 4th and so on, well if obito did survive we don't know what happened to him in those 3-5 (not sure) years. Look at naruto here

And now look at him here

Hope you get my point, look how strong naruto has become in a 3-4 year period, I mean itachi killed his whole clan when he was 13 (I think) so how can you say tobi is too strong to be obito.

Also what people do not see is that obito is not strong at all, I mean all he does is absorb people and teleport. I mean if obito did survive and unlock his powers would he need to improve much on his ninjutsu and taijutsu ?? I think not! He’s powers to become intangible and his space/time techniques are fearful enough

Yes he went up against the 4th... And lost !

Anyone can go up against anyone the battle between the 4th and tobi was mainly a battle of brains not brawn, tobi isn't physically strong at all it’s just his ocular powers which are enough.

People say Obito has no reason to be evil look well.. look at sasuke here

and look at sasuke here

Obviously we have been following the story of sasuke as well as naruto so we know all the events that have happened in the last 3-4 years but like I said we don't know what happen to obito if he did survive.. good guys can turn bad as seen with many characters.. * cough cough* nagato

Now obito's body was crushed.. Tobi's body is filled with a white substance most likely zetsu,

which makes perfect sense for this to be obito look at tobi here

he's right side is white

we know that zetsu and tobi are very close

Like my theory says he could have confronted obito or even saved him we don’t know!

Tobi is old we saw his face, yhh whatever, we've seen the right said of his face NEVER the left, his right side was crushed of course it would look squashed. There has been many times were we have seen tobi’s right side of his face never his left ??

This is the real key if kishi is willing to reveal this much of tobi’s face he might aswell reveal all of it ? welll if it is obito the the left side should be fine not squashed which is the only reason I can think of for his left face not to be shown

This is a complete random clue I saw from re watching some past naruto ep's (ay I was bored) anyway right before akatsuki was introduced and itachi and kismae were sitting down in a restaurant this was said.............

Asuma said this to kakashi because he said he is collecting something for an offering or something like that. Funny that obito was mentioned right before akatsuki were introduced and I assure you this was righttt before itachi, kisame and akatsuki was introduced. It would be very ironic as tobi claims to be the influence behind akatsuki and obito is mentioned right before akatsuki’s introduction anyway just a clue I found.

If you actually read all that wow, I added a lot of pictures in this thread so I could prove everything I said was true. I will probably reply to post on this thread by just copying and pasting because people don’t seem to read the post properly when the answer is right there.

There's no way I can go into why tobi isn't the elder son, izuna uchiha or kami uchiha. Have you seen how long this thread is however I will do brief summaries why I believe they are not tobi.

Sage of six path son:
    “Even the elder son's dad wasn’t immortal so why would he be? Kakuzu even said there’s no true immortality meaning even Hidan ages. Everything deteriorates. Plus tobi posed as madara. why would the mighty son of the sage pose as a kid, who would madara be to him? and why is he madara's *****, following madara's plan and planning to resurrect madara? why would he become so weak over the years? his fight with his bro couldn’t have done that much.”

Izuni madara brother:

He is blind and dead why do you people say this, if he was blind how did he get new eyes?? We saw him in his coffin ?? Even if he "didn't die" he would die from old age what is wrong with you people ?? Yet we didn’t see obito die and you say he is dead ??

Kami uchiha: I wouldn't mind if it was, I actually like the idea and is who I believe tobi is if it is not obito. Kami is around the right age to be tobi and also he just seemed to disappear with no explanation. But if it was him, who would it shock? Most people probably don't even know him the third is dead, danzo is dead and the second 2nd is dead.. If it was obito that involves the 4th and Kakashi who are connected to almost all the characters in the naruto universe in some way or form.

For those how thought the obito is tobi theory died I'm showing you it’s still alive and kicking !!

Please argue against any of the points I've made or maybe some that I haven't made, this is a discussion and I would like to hear your thoughts
    I just don’t like the fact that people are saying “It can’t be Obito !!” when as I have shown in this thread it very well could be. :scorps:
    --------
    The biggest misconception about tobi is the events we have actually seen him in. I am going to confirm to everyone that the first tobi we ever saw in the naruto series was short haired tobi and this was the nine tails attack.

The long haired tobi that revealed himself to kisame was tobi 8 years after the nine tails attack and itachi was around 13 at this time.

Tobi has calmed to do the following things “battle with the 1st" “hashirama being the man he hates and respects most" “Give nagato the rinnegan" “In courage Yahiko to start the akatsuki" (Note this is all things we haven't seen tobi do) We know now tobi is not madara, so I ask my self is the things he said he done actually done by him or was he posing as madara?

Even the bit about nagato can be backed up with the real madara doing it and not tobi.

So yh basically tobi can be obito as the first tobi we saw and can confirm from kishi has short hair and all the events he said he done before this time can be backed up for it being madara.

So why can't tobi be obito, come at me bro!

Last edited by The Hidden Shinobi; 08-30-2012 at 02:30 PM.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It will be a new
    world… A world of truth, not
    lies."

Tobi/Obito Theory (Spoiler Alert)

I think there were 2 Tobi's .. the first Tobi was Madara fighting the Fourth Hokage and also knowing so much about the history and stuff .. and now as we have seen the second one is Obito Uchiha ... I think when the boulder smashed Obito he was taken/saved by Madara and then trained to be stronger but i think he was also brainwashed to make sure that he succeded in the Eye of the moon plan if Madara died for some reasons .. and also Obito didnt rly had any reasons for hatting the world , we have seen that he had the will of fire .. He choosed friends before the mission .. so i think there more to the story than we think ..

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... Last»