View Poll Results: Chose your group:

Voters
232. You may not vote on this poll
  • I knew it was Obito/ I win you lose/ apologise now

    99 42.67%
  • It is NOT over yet

    54 23.28%
  • It is only part Obito. (Both of us were right)

    51 21.98%
  • I am done. Just lurking.

    28 12.07%
Page 12 of 14 « First ... 2891011121314 Last»
Results 276 to 300 of 350
  1. #276
    Naruto connoisseur MWQ's Avatar
    Status
    MWQ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    in peace and harmony
    Posts
    783
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't be a racist,hate
    everyone.
     

    Re: Obito is Tobi deal with it

    [QUOTE=veejay;8202123]
    Quote Originally Posted by MWQ View Post
    3 years older? where in hell did you get that?:sy:[/QUOTE

    Look it up Kakashi graduated from the academy at age 5 because he was a once in a generation genius obito was not that skilled i dont think it was anyone else who graduated and became a chunin as young as Kakashi
    When team minato was formed probably all of its members were chunins.Since at the time of obitos death,kakashi just became a jonin.So kakashi remained as a chunin for quite some time.So its only logical to assume that they were of the same age.Kakashi was above in skill,but by age he was the same age as obito and rin.

    Like i said,we're not sure about anything,since kishi has got a hell of a lot of an explanation to give,so please chill the f**k down:ice:

    We just need to wait bro.If kishi gives a logical explanation,then everybody(including myself) will believe.But right now im neutral.
     
         

  2. #277
    Member
    Status
    veejay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito is Tobi deal with it

    [QUOTE=MWQ;8202244]
    Quote Originally Posted by veejay View Post

    When team minato was formed probably all of its members were chunins.Since at the time of obitos death,kakashi just became a jonin.So kakashi remained as a chunin for quite some time.So its only logical to assume that they were of the same age.Kakashi was above in skill,but by age he was the same age as obito and rin.

    Like i said,we're not sure about anything,since kishi has got a hell of a lot of an explanation to give,so please chill the f**k down:ice:

    We just need to wait bro.If kishi gives a logical explanation,then everybody(including myself) will believe.But right now im neutral.
    no you are wrong look it up team minato was formed when they graduated from the academy Kakashi was 5 and obito was 9 and kakashi was a chunin the next year and obito became a chunin a year after Kakashi it tells you that in the freaking manga you obviously dont know what you are talking about
     
         

  3. #278
    Member
    Status
    veejay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito is Tobi deal with it

    you form a team before the chunin exams because you must have a three man team to compete it tells you that back when Naruto took the exam
     
         

  4. #279
    Naruto connoisseur MWQ's Avatar
    Status
    MWQ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    in peace and harmony
    Posts
    783
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't be a racist,hate
    everyone.
     

    Re: Obito is Tobi deal with it

    [QUOTE=veejay;8202328]
    Quote Originally Posted by MWQ View Post

    no you are wrong look it up team minato was formed when they graduated from the academy Kakashi was 5 and obito was 9 and kakashi was a chunin the next year and obito became a chunin a year after Kakashi it tells you that in the freaking manga you obviously dont know what you are talking about
    dont insult! if you disagree then say it.Dont act like your better than anyone.Im not going to lose my temper to someone like you,ill be more mature,and be patient.Thats the whole reason people hate these kind of threads.I didnt even came to this thread with the goal of debating,i was about to leave but your stubborn,......i guess all i can do is say" i disagee",and im leaving...goodbye!
    .
    .
    .
    .
    you sound as if your a child!:sy:
     
         

  5. #280
    Member
    Status
    veejay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito is Tobi deal with it

    [QUOTE=MWQ;8202511]
    Quote Originally Posted by veejay View Post

    dont insult! if you disagree then say it.Dont act like your better than anyone.Im not going to lose my temper to someone like you,ill be more mature,and be patient.Thats the whole reason people hate these kind of threads.I didnt even came to this thread with the goal of debating,i was about to leave but your stubborn,......i guess all i can do is say" i disagee",and im leaving...goodbye!
    .
    .
    .
    .
    you sound as if your a child!:sy:
    sorry if i hurt your feelings but you was wrong though :shrug:
     
         

  6. #281
    Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    Prime Rib is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,909
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated
     

    Re: Obito is Tobi deal with it

    actually kishi still has not confirmed the truth about who tobi is? as you see just cause the mask came off and shows tobi face it dosent prove its him.
     
         

  7. #282
    Member
    Status
    veejay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito is Tobi deal with it

    Quote Originally Posted by Prime Rib View Post
    actually kishi still has not confirmed the truth about who tobi is? as you see just cause the mask came off and shows tobi face it dosent prove its him.
    wow ok denial
     
         

  8. #283
    Follower of Obito's nindo moongem's Avatar
    Status
    moongem is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Tsuki no Mi
    Posts
    504
    Post Thanks / Like
    XBL Gamertag: Moongem1
     

    Re: Obito is Tobi deal with it

    I totally agree. I want people to accept that he's Obito. They could accept a masked man simply saying he was Madara and were like, "Ohhhh!" but they can't accept a face?

    However, the original post lacked so much finesse an punctuation, and grammar... I might have cancer.
     
         

  9. #284
    Member Sentinelsgalore's Avatar
    Status
    Sentinelsgalore is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The Scary Door
    Posts
    384
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito is Tobi deal with it

    People seem to forget that in chapter 598 Kakashi asked 'Obito' where he got his right eye from and 'Obito' replied that he found it at Kannabi bridge? Why would Obito say this because it would be his own eye. This implies that not only is someone using Obito's eye but somebody is also using Obito's body. Then again, maybe Obito was trying to deceive kakashi, he is more than capable of lying just as when he pretended to be Madara.
     
         

  10. #285
    Academy Student
    Status
    Deadalife is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    How tobi can be Obito

    Yeah for all those whinny little kids who cry about Tobis identity


    So some points that go against the statements of Izuna/Kagami/Ramen guy believers (WUT LOL)

    so first of all, it cant be izuna because as you see, Obito isnt dead, IF obito would be dead HIS body wouldnt grow, BUT we see a fully grown adult infront of us NOT A DEAD PUPPET. (frikin Izuna mind believers)

    Forget it about the ramen guy....hes busy making ramens so...

    and, many people said Obito didnt say he is Obito, infact in the manga it says "Revealed, his name is obito"

    Also moving on, How could he have survived the rocks ? well when kakashi took his one eye. tho Of course he wouldnt have survived without the help of Zetsu and/or Madara, but kishimoto will explain that since we dont know any other information about this topic.

    i mean guys seriously, just get it over with it ! is it really so hard its Obito, dont you think its kinda weird to show 14 Backflashes with Obito on them ?


    i hope i cleared some things up.
     
         

  11. #286
    Great One karol the don's Avatar
    Status
    karol the don is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,695
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Dragon of Dojima
     

    Re: How tobi can be Obito

    in some chapters we gonna see if hes rly obito or some homeboy controll his epic body
     
         

  12. #287
    Ramen is the best Bijuu mode naruto's Avatar
    Status
    Bijuu mode naruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    407
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How tobi can be Obito

    still making more threads like this

    when it gonna end
     
         

  13. #288
    Let It Fall Cascade's Avatar
    Status
    Cascade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Nawww
    Posts
    1,469
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Hey Der...<3
     

    Re: Obito is Tobi deal with it

    Quote Originally Posted by veejay View Post
    I try to ignore but its so hard to allow someone who is wrong believe they are right
    let them beleive what they want, you cant spend your life...or even your time on this site attempting to convince others that their opinions are wrong, because its virtually impossible...just wait until kishi does it for you...or kishi might prove them right...in the end what matters is what you beleive...thats what naruto is about in itself...how you can do things with your beleifs...you dont have to influence the personal beleifs of others...you can change things with the way you think, different or the same as others...

    the people who choose to go along with you are the ones that will understand, but theres no point in arguing for hours trying to get people to think like you because its just not gonna happen...

    as Setsuna F Seie said...Peace can only be achieved through understanding...not conflict!
     
         

  14. #289
    Kawaii Eevee's Avatar
    Status
    Eevee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    66
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito is Tobi deal with it

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSlick View Post
    You know, if you end up being wrong, I'll spam the **** out of your profile with Keith Sweat pics. You don't know what is right and what is wrong, so shut the **** up. You don't create the manga.
    Oooo whos a big man posting threats on a forum...do you have no life? so much so that you would actually spam someone? you take this forum that seriously? grow up, your not scaring or impressing anyone...your just proving how immature you are.
     
         

  15. #290
    Banned
    Status
    SilverSlick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Nahhhhh
    Posts
    5,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not fond of peasants
     

    Re: Obito is Tobi deal with it

    Quote Originally Posted by Eevee View Post
    Oooo whos a big man posting threats on a forum...do you have no life? so much so that you would actually spam someone? you take this forum that seriously? grow up, your not scaring or impressing anyone...your just proving how immature you are.
    Can't believe you even took that post seriously. You should of known when I said that I'd spam his profile with Keith Sweat pics that I was joking :/, calm your tits.
     
         

  16. #291
    Member
    Status
    veejay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito is Tobi deal with it

    Quote Originally Posted by Cascade View Post
    let them beleive what they want, you cant spend your life...or even your time on this site attempting to convince others that their opinions are wrong, because its virtually impossible...just wait until kishi does it for you...or kishi might prove them right...in the end what matters is what you beleive...thats what naruto is about in itself...how you can do things with your beleifs...you dont have to influence the personal beleifs of others...you can change things with the way you think, different or the same as others...

    the people who choose to go along with you are the ones that will understand, but theres no point in arguing for hours trying to get people to think like you because its just not gonna happen...

    as Setsuna F Seie said...Peace can only be achieved through understanding...not conflict!
    You are right everyone has an opinion. It would be dumb on my part to try to make someone understand my point of view if they don't want too. I'll just post my beliefs and leave it at that.
     
         

  17. #292
    Serpent Sage Orochimagus's Avatar
    Status
    Orochimagus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sound Village
    Posts
    939
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi/ObitoTheories: What, why and how and then some

    Check out the Naruto wikii! Tobi's section has been integrated into Obito!

    Deni...Madara was not "defeated", he was defeated. You don't play possum and systain permanent injuries, go into hiding, and mooch off your opponent's superior power and claim you did not lose.

    I think you overwork it. If you're gonna say Zetsu is involve, why not simplify the theory based on the manga evidence? Madara lived to an old age when he met Nagato and gave him his eyes, then died. (His age does not matter because Kabuto already said Madara was revived as a special summon in his prime. This makes it very likely Madara was old and there is no other showing on what makes Madara's summon different than the others).

    Madara had created Zetsu and backed up his memories and DNA with into him (Perhaps creating black Zetsu). It is Zetsu's purpose to make sure Madara is revived, so he is to keep an eye on Nagato. Many years later Zetsu tries to eat Obito's corpse but finds out he's alive and saves him. From Zetsu's memories Obito learned everything about Madara to the point he could trick even the Tsuchikage who actually met Madara in person.

    You don't need to make complicated theories to try to explain Obito away when he actually fits in pretty well because Zetsu is the link between Obito and Madara. This is why Zetsu always called him Tobi, and never Madara.
     
         

  18. #293
    Member ltachl's Avatar
    Status
    ltachl is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    101
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi/ObitoTheories: What, why and how and then some

    This is my first post.

    I've been thinking since last year before the coffin of kabuto was shown up that there were two Madaras and one of them with obito's eyes.

    Wasn't surprised at all that Madara was Kabuto's trump card (yes I got my cookie a 30$ dollar bet )

    However when Madara was first shown up, his personality was completely different than Tobi's. Can anyone think of Madara making silly jokes?

    That led me to believe that I was wrong and Tobi is only part of Madara. As if madara himself had used Senju's cells to make Tobi and Zetsus.

    White Zetsu = Senju
    Black Zetsu = Madara/Uchiha

    I still find hard to believe that Tobi is Obito. It just doesn't make any sense to me unless he was kind of a vessel. I hope he is otherwise Kishi just royally screwed his masterpiece.

    :shrug:
     
         
    Last edited by ltachl; 09-04-2012 at 08:28 AM.

  19. #294
    Member
    Status
    radienx000 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    123
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi/ObitoTheories: What, why and how and then some

    Then please explain why the anagram of toobi (japanese translation) is obito?!! Please explain.
     
         

  20. #295
    Housekeeper redsglory1974's Avatar
    Status
    redsglory1974 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    751
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi/ObitoTheories: What, why and how and then some

    I TOLD U SO!!!!! (juz wanted to say that first before 600th manga revealed ot trolled or whatever)
     
         

  21. #296
    Serpent Sage Orochimagus's Avatar
    Status
    Orochimagus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sound Village
    Posts
    939
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi/ObitoTheories: What, why and how and then some

    What I find funny is how people are desperately clinging to the very small possibility of Obito being a vessel...When back in the day those same people would argue why someone would choose a crippled, unskilled Uchiha as a vessel. This was before the massacre, which means there were healthy choices back then. There's no reason for someone to find Obito's corpse out in the middle of nowhere under all those rocks and decide that using that body is a good idea. Tobi has shown too much of an issue with Kakashi. Just accept it...He's Obito.
     
         

  22. #297
    Academy Student
    Status
    blanksinn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi/ObitoTheories: What, why and how and then some

    Even though i didnt think that was Obito, perhpas is the best option kishi could make. Obito had a character like Naruto, similar dreams and ideologies. So it's like what Itachi said some mangas ago "if u keep doing everything on your own then u may be end to like Tobi". I think that we were prepared in some ways for this revelation..but some things need some very good explanations, Obito turned into a very bad person, evil and i need more than, because u let Rin die reason. Hef ollows Madara's ideals now or he has a plan for only himself that he hasn't reavealed yet? The reason i say this is because of the words that kabuto said when Madara came out of the coffin. "i am not sure if the fake Madara will follow the plan" this is what Kabuto said. Some of you may think that he is not Obito beacause it's immposible for him to create akatsuki and give Nagato the rinengan because he was around the same age as Nagato and Yahiko. Also some say that when kisame saw twice Tobi's face he regognised it as the same. I think this is a lie, i think that this Madara with the long hair was the Real Madara, how did he trick Kisame? Sahringan...
     
         

  23. #298
    Serpent Sage Orochimagus's Avatar
    Status
    Orochimagus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sound Village
    Posts
    939
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi/ObitoTheories: What, why and how and then some

    And the new chapter confirms it. God, I hope the noobs shut up already!
     
         

  24. #299
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Tobi/ObitoTheories: What, why and how and then some

    Dudes, don't you find it really strange the fact that the composition of the sentences are a bit elusive?

    Meaning "You can call me by that name" or "How <<I>> survived"?
     
         

  25. #300
    Serpent Sage Orochimagus's Avatar
    Status
    Orochimagus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sound Village
    Posts
    939
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi/ObitoTheories: What, why and how and then some

    Obito has identity issues which he hinted since Madara was revealed. His obvious spite at Kakashi of all people stands out though.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •