View Poll Results: Chose your group:

Voters
232. You may not vote on this poll
  • I knew it was Obito/ I win you lose/ apologise now

    99 42.67%
  • It is NOT over yet

    54 23.28%
  • It is only part Obito. (Both of us were right)

    51 21.98%
  • I am done. Just lurking.

    28 12.07%
Page 14 of 18 « First ... 4101112131415161718 Last»
Results 261 to 280 of 350
  1. #261
    *Fear The Sharingan* itachifan7's Avatar
    Status
    itachifan7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,615
    Location
    earth
    Stud
     

    Re: Obito is Tobi deal with it

    *is tired of these threads*
     
         

  2. #262
    NY Knicks fan dominicansharingan's Avatar
    Status
    dominicansharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,678
    Location
    Bronx
    WORLDSTAR!!!!!!!
     

    Re: Obito is Tobi deal with it

    Sigh* We don't give a f*ck
     
         

  3. #263
    Member
    Status
    veejay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    131
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito is Tobi deal with it

    Quote Originally Posted by Pain lover View Post
    I already knew that tobi obito I was thinking that along time ago -.-
    I think everyone had an idea Tobi was obito but some people didn't want to see it happen and some people beileved it wasn't him and now all those posts and comments are wrong so they still haven't accepted it
     
         

  4. #264
    Senior Member ThtOneGuy's Avatar
    Status
    ThtOneGuy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,162
    Location
    Your moms house, CA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito is Tobi deal with it

    i agree its getting annoying with all the people in denial, i can respect someone who is willing to debate but most of them will just -rep like pansys and not even try to reply because there scared in case they owned. Twisted Fate for example did that to me, hella annoying at least try for gosh sakes. -_- oh and dont make these threads all they are is spam and encourage them. just ignore them until its explained on wed.
     
         
    Last edited by ThtOneGuy; 09-03-2012 at 06:02 AM. Reason: almost forgot

  5. #265
    Naruto connoisseur MWQ's Avatar
    Status
    MWQ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    858
    Location
    in peace and harmony
    Don't be a racist,hate
    everyone.
     

    Re: Obito is Tobi deal with it

    Heres the deal dude,many people wont accept him cuz they only saw his face in the last page of the manga.They dont understand how its possible,since theres no way he could have faught the 4th hokage,cuz he would have been too small,or how could he have grown so long hair when he was controling the 3rd mizukage.Its just illogical.

    They,including me,just believe theres more too it then its shown.But i agree that some of the members went a little overboard and made idiotic theories.We just have to wait for kishi to reveal the past and how its possible..
    .
    .
    .
    Patience is just needed bro
     
         

  6. #266
    Member
    Status
    veejay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    131
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito is Tobi deal with it

    I try to ignore but its so hard to allow someone who is wrong believe they are right
     
         

  7. #267
    Banned
    Status
    SilverSlick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,383
    Location
    Nahhhhh
    I'm not fond of peasants
     

    Re: Obito is Tobi deal with it

    Quote Originally Posted by veejay View Post
    I try to ignore but its so hard to allow someone who is wrong believe they are right
    You know, if you end up being wrong, I'll spam the **** out of your profile with Keith Sweat pics. You don't know what is right and what is wrong, so shut the **** up. You don't create the manga.
     
         

  8. #268
    Member
    Status
    veejay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    131
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito is Tobi deal with it

    Quote Originally Posted by MWQ View Post
    Heres the deal dude,many people wont accept him cuz they only saw his face in the last page of the manga.They dont understand how its possible,since theres no way he could have faught the 4th hokage,cuz he would have been too small,or how could he have grown so long hair when he was controling the 3rd mizukage.Its just illogical.

    They,including me,just believe theres more too it then its shown.But i agree that some of the members went a little overboard and made idiotic theories.We just have to wait for kishi to reveal the past and how its possible..
    .
    .
    .
    Patience is just needed bro
    It's not impossible don't forget that obito is about 3 years older than Kakashi so if Kakashi was 14 during the 9 tails attack obito was 17 and it showed the 4th whooping him its not like obito was better he still lost
     
         

  9. #269
    Naruto connoisseur MWQ's Avatar
    Status
    MWQ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    858
    Location
    in peace and harmony
    Don't be a racist,hate
    everyone.
     

    Re: Obito is Tobi deal with it

    Quote Originally Posted by veejay View Post
    It's not impossible don't forget that obito is about 3 years older than Kakashi so if Kakashi was 14 during the 9 tails attack obito was 17 and it showed the 4th whooping him its not like obito was better he still lost
    3 years older? where in hell did you get that?:sy:
     
         

  10. #270
    Member
    Status
    veejay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    131
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito is Tobi deal with it

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSlick View Post
    You know, if you end up being wrong, I'll spam the **** out of your profile with Keith Sweat pics. You don't know what is right and what is wrong, so shut the **** up. You don't create the manga.
    Yea you right I'm not the author of the Manga but at least I know how to take a hint when I see it not to mention an obvious hint you jerk
     
         

  11. #271
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,539
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito is Tobi deal with it

    These threads are stupid, pointless, and a waste of time, you think anyone is actually going to listen, cause no one will.
     
         

  12. #272
    The Grim Reaper Yo pappy's Avatar
    Status
    Yo pappy is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    6,159
     

    Re: Obito is Tobi deal with it

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSlick View Post
    You know, if you end up being wrong, I'll spam the **** out of your profile with Keith Sweat pics. You don't know what is right and what is wrong, so shut the **** up. You don't create the manga.
    Silverslick, I think you need to calm down bro.

     
         

  13. #273
    Member
    Status
    veejay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    131
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito is Tobi deal with it

    [QUOTE=MWQ;8202017]3 years older? where in hell did you get that?:sy:[/QUOTE

    Look it up Kakashi graduated from the academy at age 5 because he was a once in a generation genius obito was not that skilled i dont think it was anyone else who graduated and became a chunin as young as Kakashi
     
         

  14. #274
    Member
    Status
    veejay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    131
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito is Tobi deal with it

    oh and Obito graduated at age 9 so he is four years older than Kakashi which means he was 18 at the attack
     
         

  15. #275
    Naruto connoisseur MWQ's Avatar
    Status
    MWQ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    858
    Location
    in peace and harmony
    Don't be a racist,hate
    everyone.
     

    Re: Obito is Tobi deal with it

    [QUOTE=veejay;8202123]
    Quote Originally Posted by MWQ View Post
    3 years older? where in hell did you get that?:sy:[/QUOTE

    Look it up Kakashi graduated from the academy at age 5 because he was a once in a generation genius obito was not that skilled i dont think it was anyone else who graduated and became a chunin as young as Kakashi
    When team minato was formed probably all of its members were chunins.Since at the time of obitos death,kakashi just became a jonin.So kakashi remained as a chunin for quite some time.So its only logical to assume that they were of the same age.Kakashi was above in skill,but by age he was the same age as obito and rin.

    Like i said,we're not sure about anything,since kishi has got a hell of a lot of an explanation to give,so please chill the f**k down:ice:

    We just need to wait bro.If kishi gives a logical explanation,then everybody(including myself) will believe.But right now im neutral.
     
         

  16. #276
    Member
    Status
    veejay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    131
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito is Tobi deal with it

    [QUOTE=MWQ;8202244]
    Quote Originally Posted by veejay View Post

    When team minato was formed probably all of its members were chunins.Since at the time of obitos death,kakashi just became a jonin.So kakashi remained as a chunin for quite some time.So its only logical to assume that they were of the same age.Kakashi was above in skill,but by age he was the same age as obito and rin.

    Like i said,we're not sure about anything,since kishi has got a hell of a lot of an explanation to give,so please chill the f**k down:ice:

    We just need to wait bro.If kishi gives a logical explanation,then everybody(including myself) will believe.But right now im neutral.
    no you are wrong look it up team minato was formed when they graduated from the academy Kakashi was 5 and obito was 9 and kakashi was a chunin the next year and obito became a chunin a year after Kakashi it tells you that in the freaking manga you obviously dont know what you are talking about
     
         

  17. #277
    Member
    Status
    veejay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    131
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito is Tobi deal with it

    you form a team before the chunin exams because you must have a three man team to compete it tells you that back when Naruto took the exam
     
         

  18. #278
    Naruto connoisseur MWQ's Avatar
    Status
    MWQ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    858
    Location
    in peace and harmony
    Don't be a racist,hate
    everyone.
     

    Re: Obito is Tobi deal with it

    [QUOTE=veejay;8202328]
    Quote Originally Posted by MWQ View Post

    no you are wrong look it up team minato was formed when they graduated from the academy Kakashi was 5 and obito was 9 and kakashi was a chunin the next year and obito became a chunin a year after Kakashi it tells you that in the freaking manga you obviously dont know what you are talking about
    dont insult! if you disagree then say it.Dont act like your better than anyone.Im not going to lose my temper to someone like you,ill be more mature,and be patient.Thats the whole reason people hate these kind of threads.I didnt even came to this thread with the goal of debating,i was about to leave but your stubborn,......i guess all i can do is say" i disagee",and im leaving...goodbye!
    .
    .
    .
    .
    you sound as if your a child!:sy:
     
         

  19. #279
    Member
    Status
    veejay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    131
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito is Tobi deal with it

    [QUOTE=MWQ;8202511]
    Quote Originally Posted by veejay View Post

    dont insult! if you disagree then say it.Dont act like your better than anyone.Im not going to lose my temper to someone like you,ill be more mature,and be patient.Thats the whole reason people hate these kind of threads.I didnt even came to this thread with the goal of debating,i was about to leave but your stubborn,......i guess all i can do is say" i disagee",and im leaving...goodbye!
    .
    .
    .
    .
    you sound as if your a child!:sy:
    sorry if i hurt your feelings but you was wrong though :shrug:
     
         

  20. #280
    Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    Prime Rib is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,908
    Location
    USA
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated
     

    Re: Obito is Tobi deal with it

    actually kishi still has not confirmed the truth about who tobi is? as you see just cause the mask came off and shows tobi face it dosent prove its him.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •