View Poll Results: Chose your group:

Voters
232. You may not vote on this poll
  • I knew it was Obito/ I win you lose/ apologise now

99 42.67%
  • It is NOT over yet

54 23.28%
  • It is only part Obito. (Both of us were right)

51 21.98%
  • I am done. Just lurking.

28 12.07%
Page 2 of 14 « First 12345612 ... Last»
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_> <_<

Re: Tobi/Obito Theory (Spoiler Alert)

These type of threads aren't allowed as they are duplicates of others. Here is the official Tobi/Obito Discussion Thread.

Go there for a discussion on everything Tobi and Obito related.

kiss shot acerola orion yahiko24's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    this statement is false

Re: Tobi/ObitoTheories: What, why and how and then some

you can't say something has plot holes when it the story hasn't finished. ZOMG! its not obito because of this and he was still a youngser when the attack on blablabla and shit. kishimoto hasn't explained so you can't say it has plot holes when you haven't heard the full story.this guy knows

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What If, He Was Rescued, Restored, And Trained For A Long Time, And Then, He Went Back In Time, And, Became Tobi?? He Has Time/Space Abilities

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hold your horses (Tobito)

I know a lot of you are super excited about Obito being Tobi.

However really take a moment to consider the following:
    - Madara died shortly after he got the Rinnegan and he only knows about a child Nagato. Madara died when Nagato was a kid.

- Tobi says he influenced the formation of Akatsuki. Now bear in mind Madara was dead and had no memory of Akatsuki. Madara had nothing to do with Akatsuki's formation.

- Obito did not awaken his Mangekyou Sharingan - thus Kamui - before the rocks crushed him. That's why Kakashi didn't have the MS till part 2 and that's why Tobito is combined with Zetsu spare parts.

- Tobi told Kushina he was waiting for ages to control Kurama. Obito would've been 14 when he attacked Konoha, even if you think he's 4 years older than Kurama. Answer this: why would a 14-18 year old (with Obito's background) have a grudge against Konoha and the Uchiha clan (as he told Itachi).
    Insofar that he would attack the village with the strongest of the nine tailed beasts and that he'd deal with Danzo to get the Uchiha clan destroyed.

- Why did Kisame recognise the face we saw (minus the Rinnegan)? Yes you can say he used Genjutsu on Kisame, but that's speculation. Why hide his face and spill his Moon's Eye Plan?

So all the Obito = Tobi (in mind) zealots, ask yourself: where does Obito (whose in Kakashi's age group) fit into all this?
    He's no where near the age to influence Akatsuki's formation, or do what he did to Yagura.

Especially when it is pretty clear Madara and Tobi know one-another; Madara considers Tobi to be an underling. Madara died before Obito even became a shinobi.

Yes it is Obito's body. But if we have no confirmation that it is Obito gone sour. We got "Obito?" - if Gai and Kakashi are certain why is there a question mark?

I'm sure a lot of you want to cash in victory after years of betting, but clearly there's more than meets the eye with this. Especially when you consider Obito's age.

I know you can bring up the inconsistencies with age e.g. Anko. However that's a bad argument for 2 reasons:

1) Volume release; lets see if that changes anything. Kishimoto can't put too much care into the manga on a weekly basis, that's what the volume versions are there for. We've seen Kishimoto change text, artwork and even outright omit a character in one of the war volumes.

2) Anko and Hayate aren't important characters. If Kishimoto, say, altered Kakashi/Gai's age. Then we'd have an issue. However, Anko and Hayate aren't worth calling a timeline crisis, especially when they're arguably subject to change.

But I digress, the timeline that counts - which mentions important characters - still purports that Obito Uchiha is no where near old enough to influence the events Tobi did. Madara's words don't suggest he lived longer than seeing a child Nagato.

So, Tobito people, you've not totally won - yet. :ice:

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Staying Solo forever ^^

Re: Hold your horses (Tobito)

Tobito hehe..

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

tobitobito

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_> <_<

I like the amount of effort you've put into this but this type of thread has been done to death. +Rep for the effort not the concept

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hold your horses too. The recent manga was just one page of plot development. Not much background. We will know how it really went down, in due time.

another day another dawn.. FlareBlitz's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    tsk...tsk...tsk...kishi..

One thing about the kisame/madara thing how do we know kisane knew what the real madara looked like?.......... I mean couldn't anuone just pop up with long hair and sharingan and claim to be madara, then some years later come back and meet up with him and it be the same person?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Deal with it.

tobito xD

Status
    Oct 2011
    Pinned down in an office, Capitol Building, Washington D.C.
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tobi is Izuna using Obito's body with him

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Agreed.
    Also when Tobi attacked konoha he was much taller than Minato while Kakashi still looked like a teen.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Anyways....

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ding ding dong

Yep, how can Madara know someone he has never seen before? There's a big possibility that there are two masked mans.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wait a second how do we know the date when madara got the rin????? it is obito now but used to be madara after doing alot of research obito was actually older than kakashi. so instead of beingg 14 he would have be 17. still young but look at sauske and naruto both very strong

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Obito's connection w/ Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Reizke View Post
    Really? So how bout when Naruto changed Nagato. Its not that far off from the storyline or Naruto's ability to be able to change Tobi. It would be pretty stupid to think that it shouldn't happen and be mad about it. The way Madara is at the moment he is way too strong for the current group that is fighting him. If he really wanted to he would of killed them already without breaking a sweat. Id say Kakashi, Naruto, tobi, bee and that guy that has the wooden jutsu would be a better team against him. Gai can stand on the sideline and cheer them on.
    that team would murderrape madara, it's not even funny...tobi?obito is already too haxxed and has gedou mazou and S/T jutsu and adding BM naruto and co that would be the ultimate rape for madara

they'd stomp the guy like a genin or academy level student, and i'm not exaggerating...madara may be able to beat tobi or naruto one on one but they're not far off madara, so if you put them together they'd destroy him

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeezy taught me

Quote Originally Posted by FlareBlitz View Post
    One thing about the kisame/madara thing how do we know kisane knew what the real madara looked like?.......... I mean couldn't anuone just pop up with long hair and sharingan and claim to be madara, then some years later come back and meet up with him and it be the same person?
    What if I told you Ino used Koto on Obito

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeezy taught me

I honestly think we just have to wait or chapter 600, hope its like a 30 page special that reveals many things we all want to know.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm telling you this because
    you don't get it, you think
    you get it, which isn't the
    same as actually getting it.
    Get it?

what a disapointment, i thoght he is not obito and till kishi won't explain it perfectly how obito culd attack 4th hokage in 17-18 and know everything about the past i say he is not obito just white and black zetsu united at his body with someone soll.wee just saw the face nothing said or done yet.:flaw:

Don't front.
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My thoughts exactly. There's more to Tobi than what meets the eye.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So ive just been thinking and i want to know how plausible these two theories are.
    the manga revealed that it is indeed Obitos BODY behind the mask but it isnt 100% that it is Obito
    ---------------------------------------
    If Obito really is Tobi

If Tobi really is OBito then it seems almost impossible that he could control the Kyuubi at age 14. However during his fight with Minato, he was pelted with the rasengan and we saw that his arms substance seemed to be made from somethign zetsu like. Zetsu seems to be a fungus like guy so perhaps after the avalanche that "killed" Obito Zetsu protected Obitos body and basically used a white Zetsu to merge with Obitos body and in essence fix it. Somehow Obito found out zetsu has some connection with Senju DNA (thus showing him to enhance thhe white zetsus with more senju DNA aka Yamato) And that combined with the zetsu body mondifications gave him an enhanced Sharingan and enhanced strength speed and stamina. To awaken his MS perhaps he killed Rin, and then descovered the secrets of the Uchiha clan and then came into possession of Madaras, Izunas, or just a really strong sharingan for his other eye (or something to do with danzo since he had an asston of sharingans) and that is what gave him the ability to control the nine-tails.
    --------------------------------------
    If Tobi isnt Obito
    The person in Obitos body is a form of Madara or Izuna that manifested itself inside a zetsu form who then basically integrated into obitos body (maybe soemthing about another form of reanimation jutsu that merges witht he mosts body?) Since Obitos MS wasnt activated that person killed Rin obitos best friend thus awakening the MS and since the person already had a large amount of chakra he was able to control the ninetails by impleanting 1 more sharingan

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm telling you this because
    you don't get it, you think
    you get it, which isn't the
    same as actually getting it.
    Get it?

agree with u monboy and i haw some theorees someone used Living Corpse Reincarnation tehnicue on obitos body or its just black and white zetsu corpse vithin someone soul (or eventualy he just using the face of obito to distract oponents Kakashi,Gai):shrug:

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Conclusion why obito is tobi

I therefore conclude that...:D

I do believe that Madara was still alive during the time of Obito and Kakashi. Madara has seen the potential Obito's eyes and his weakness and took advantage of it. During his youth and I think that Madara is already conversing with Obito trying to brainwash him to be his successor little by little. He used the enviousness of Obito towards Kakashi and took advantage of his emotions. At the end Madara saved Obito from his death and from thereon moving forward, he became the successor of Madara, brainwashed, to carry on the Moon Eye's Plan.

To add up... Obito's youth has similarites like Naruto's. Except for not being disliked by everyone. Hardworker, not giving up easily, love triangle and has a humor. Let's see how can Naruto turn things differently. :noc:

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Conclusion why obito is tobi