View Poll Results: Chose your group:

Voters
232. You may not vote on this poll
  • I knew it was Obito/ I win you lose/ apologise now

99 42.67%
  • It is NOT over yet

54 23.28%
  • It is only part Obito. (Both of us were right)

51 21.98%
  • I am done. Just lurking.

28 12.07%
Page 4 of 14 « First 12345678 ... Last»
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Tobi/ObitoTheories: What, why and how and then some

it is obito end of story now there are going to be conspiracy theorys. people are thinking to much..

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.

Re: Tobi/ObitoTheories: What, why and how and then some

Why Tobi Isn't Obito theory

One big thing with this is that it's just to obvious. Also with all the plot holes and time based events it makes no since and is improbable. So here's a theory IF that is Obitos body...I saw if because it doesn't look like Obito....how can u guys claim it's him when you can't tell? But anyway if it is his body he is being controlled by Izuna. You may ask Izuna!? How well it's simple before Madara used Edo Tensai. He also then taught his brother the seals to break it shortly after he may have died. Now Obito was crushed by a rock so I believe Zetsu found Obito and he saved Obito.......Zetsu would then use his cells to reconstruct Obito's face. Here are also some points why he can't be Obito.
    1. Obito wouldn't turn evil.
    2. Obito was like Naruto as a kid he wanted peace and wanted to be Hokage.
    3. Obito had a massive growth spurt in a year.
    4. Obito had a massive voice change in a year.
    5. How do I know it's a year well simple we know that Naruto is 16 so therefore the attack on the village happened 16 years ago.
    6. The third Shinobi war was about 17 years ago and that's when Obito died.
    7. Kakashi is 30 now and we now from the kakashi Gaiden series that he is in the same age group as Obito so 30-16 is 14.
    8. So your tellin me Obito was 14 when he took on the forth?
    9. You think the forth would have so much trouble with a kid?
    10. Don't you think Minato would notice his own student?
    So here's my theory:*
    As I stated above Madara revived his brother and gave him Obito eye. He also gave his brother a set of instructions for the moon-eye plan, this included Izuna using his brothers name, because Madara knew that his name would strike fear in the ninja world.
    So 16 years ago when tobi attacked the leaf I'm saying that it wasn't Obito that tobi was Izuna. The plan to retrieve the nine tails failed as we all know.
    Then 8 years later Izuna was approached by Itachi they made their deal and whipped out the Uchiha. Around this time Tobi met Danzo.
    Then we see Tobi controlling the forth Mizukage leading to the years of the bloody mist. Remember Kisame knew the Mizukage was being manipulated so he then joined Tobi and helped him. Also remember when Kisame asked to see is face he then "confirmed" that the masked man was Madara but if you remember Madara and Izuna looked very much alike so Kismae could've been easily been mistaking.

Ok fast forward to early Shippuden when we had "Tobi is a good boy" tobi. I believe that was still Izuna just trolling everybody.

Ok now to beginning of the war. This is where Obito comes in....well his body at least we see Tobi fighting Konan for Nagatos eyes. When konan crack Tobis mask we see the scares on the side of his face like we see now. This can be a simple Zetsu Clone made to look like Obito just with implanted Sharingans. Or it can be Obito(if he wasn't dead at the time Zetsu got to his body) being manipulated by the Sharingan.*

Now fast forward to now Tobi has Obitos Sharingan and one of Nagatos Rinnegan and it is belived to be Obitos body. So Izuna is somewhere far away with one Sharingan and the other Rinnegan eye controlling Obito via 6 paths of pain.*

Conclusion: Tobi is Izuna.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the body? OBITO the man inside....????

ok ok its been such a long time since I entered to this site sooo it really brings back memories....(enough BS lets go straight to the point)

i have a doubt or a theory about Obito
    to simply put it this way i think obito is not the person we just got to see in chap. 599 yes its his body but no its not the same person.

NO SHIT right? a bunch of people already sed that!

anyways i believe that this is another person just because of a few simple things that everyone knows (im gonna say them and then ill explain why i do believe this could happen)

1-''Obito'' clearly has WAAAY tooo much knowledge of SOSP, about Madara and Izuna and...well practicaly everything there is to know about the ninja world i guess...he sed he did so many things like giving the rinnegan to nagato too....and obviously if it is Obito he did not live to meet and obtain all this knowledge of soo many people and things in such a short period of time.

2-this is what most people forgget or skip while making theories is that if ''Obito'' was the leader of akatsuki then why when he first appeared as tobi he wasnt even a member? and why was his personality soo odd??? i mean he was rather goofy, not serious about much things and he never showed so much potential and skill like he had up till now??? then all of a sudden he ends up being the akatsuki leader,he ends up being 24/7 serious about his stuff and he ends up being a total badass??? .....if he made akatsuki it was because he wanted to make his plans easier am i wrong??? then why did he left all of them to go to waste and die??? (excluding hiddan and zetsu)...maybe tobi was his real self or maybe obito was reall alive until somepoint in being in akatsuki yet he changed his role for some reason.

i believe and this is just me here...that maybe the person inside obito had some connections first of all with madara (duh) and second with orochimaru...
    i think (and if im wrong please let me know) that maybe when orochimaru left akatsuki to do his research blah blah blah someone might have been there to learn what he was doing and for some reason i believe madara met with orochimaru at some point....i think that the person inside obito is a person that learned how to use that body transfer that oro. did in the early naruto series and i believe its a person that...might have lived not by madaras era but in between madaras era and oro's too...maybe madara never died fighting hashirama and when he knew he was gonna die sooner or later he entrusted oro. or somebody to spy on oro. and learn a jutsu that could make people come back to life without using a rinnegan....in this case the edo-jutsu we all know....and maybe madara knew he was gonna be revived at some point like he mentioned....but going back to what i was talking...i think its obitos body but the person inside is clearly not him and maybe it is someone that can use this type of jutsu and for some reason he wanted obitos body...maybe his only eye left was special or maybe theres something in that uchiha body that is very special and important who knows!

i just want to know what you people think and if i am wrong in something let me know. btw i want to know who do you people might think he is (the person inside his body) and if you think its plain obito then proove it with facts and im not talking about his body cause i know you might say something like that :flaw:
    THANKS FOR READING :D

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: the body? OBITO the man inside....????

Use the search bar.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Take Me Home, To The place, I
    belong, West Virginia,
    Mountain Momma

the man inside i think is izuna

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Tobi~ View Post
    Use the search bar.
    just go with the flow and and give a real opinion about the thread... i bet you did not finish it am i right?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Where the levels of common sense are Sofa King low
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Jolly good effort :D

Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!

he was acting as if he was obito for a while now that is why we first thought it was him. So that's behaviour *check* then we saw his eye so that's eye *check* and now we found out he has his face so that's face *check*. And actually tobi's body has been ****ed since we first saw him ripped of limbs so that's body *check*

So behaviour, body, eye, face. I think we might as well accept it now there's just to much pointed to obito.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by UzumakiXNaruto View Post
    nice! thank btw :ice:

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nope Obito in body and in mind.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    he was acting as if he was obito for a while now that is why we first thought it was him. So that's behaviour *check* then we saw his eye so that's eye *check* and now we found out he has his face so that's face *check*. And actually tobi's body has been ****ed since we first saw him ripped of limbs so that's body *check*

So behaviour, body, eye, face. I think we might as well accept it now there's just to much pointed to obito.
    true...maybe its just that im way tooo selfish to believe it :shrug:

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kyubbi sagemode View Post
    Nope Obito in body and in mind.
    proof please :D

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMC View Post
    proof please :D
    it's my prediction, you have no proof it's not his mind.:P

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkMagk View Post
    Jolly good effort :D

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kyubbi sagemode View Post
    it's my prediction, you have no proof it's not his mind.:P
    and you dont have it either!
    if we saw the woman we saw and the war of the sound and sand vs. the leaf are you gonna tell me that the woman we saw fighting sarutobi was just a simple woman with her own mind than your wrong because it had oros mind inside...maybe its the same here! well just have to see whos right and whos wrong just by a few chapters :D

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Everything checked up but you're not checking from inside.
    Obito was a kind dude and he would of never let his friends fall behind which doesn't match with Tobi because he is kinda selfish he only looks upon himself he couldn't care less with Deidara's self destruction, he did not help Kisame... Just abandoned him to die and he doesn't care about Zetsu too he only wants the moon eye and by his judgment I would say that he is really an old dude... Old enough to see the moon eye as the most accurate way of bringing peace to the ninja's world even though it is a fake peace...

BTW I recognize you.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fight for what you believe in
    and be open to embrace other's
    beliefs.

if im not mistaken, how could Madara know Oro? i think Madara died b4 even Oro was born or he was a child at least.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Badass09 View Post
    Obito was a kind dude and he would of never let his friends fall behind which doesn't match with Tobi because he is kinda selfish he only looks upon himself he couldn't care less with Deidara's self destruction, he did not help Kisame... Just abandoned him to die and he doesn't care about Zetsu too he only wants the moon eye and by his judgment I would say that he is really an old dude... Old enough to see the moon eye as the most accurate way of bringing peace to the ninja's world even though it is a fake peace...

BTW I recognize you.
    finally someone that can reason by the stuff presented so far :D

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by orochimaru View Post
    if im not mistaken, how could Madara know Oro? i think Madara died b4 even Oro was born or he was a child at least.
    im just making a theory
    its just a thought because madara was suppose to be tobi in the first place and everyone seemed to accept that or at least 50% of the fan base :D

Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!

BTW I recognize you.
    That's what makes it so interestingg I want to see what made him like that

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

same here

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fight for what you believe in
    and be open to embrace other's
    beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMC View Post
    im just making a theory
    its just a thought because madara was suppose to be tobi in the first place and everyone seemed to accept that or at least 50% of the fan base :D
    (and if im wrong please let me know)..this is ur line...so i found a contradiction...for a theory to be called a theory it should be logical and i do believe it's not really Obito as you said but still Oro and Madara thing is way off...you paved the way so well and made a huge gap...just like Kishi...you messed up the timeline ^_^

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It could of go both ways.
    If it is the same old Obito then it would of make him one of the chars with the most feats accomplished... Controlling the 3rd mizukage(was it the 3rd?) when he was about 10? Controlling Kyuubi when he was around 14? But even when he talked to Kushina or Yondaime(not so sure) he said that he had waited so long for that time to come... But carrying on he could defeat the bests from AMBU in no time and forced Yondaime to show almost all he got when he was on average 15 years old? So is Kakashi 31 by now? Kinda odd.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by orochimaru View Post
    (and if im wrong please let me know)..this is ur line...so i found a contradiction...for a theory to be called a theory it should be logical and i do believe it's not really Obito as you said but still Oro and Madara thing is way off...you paved the way so well and made a huge gap...just like Kishi...you messed up the timeline ^_^
    kishi has his plans he just wants us to believe he took a dump on the series so that he can then amaze everyone with his plots and revelashions
    sooo timeline???? in the naruto world??? not a big problem cause kishi can invent a character or a jutsu that can do whatever the **** he wants it to do! there are worst series with even bigger errors but for some reason everyones beating up kishi and the series isnt even over...lets just wait and see....all im saying is that oro and madara have had to meet or exchange words at some point!

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It could of go both ways.
    If it is the same old Obito then it would of make him one of the chars with the most feats accomplished... Controlling the 3rd mizukage(was it the 3rd?) when he was about 10? Controlling Kyuubi when he was around 14? But even when he talked to Kushina or Yondaime(not so sure) he said that he had waited so long for that time to come... But carrying on he could defeat the bests from AMBU in no time and forced Yondaime to show almost all he got when he was on average 15 years old? So is Kakashi 31 by now? Kinda odd.
    the person inside maybe just saw the oportunity to take it and since he was an uchiha the body is even more valuable :shrug: