Results 1 to 23 of 23

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member Timiursa's Avatar
    Status
    Timiursa is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    458
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Tobi and Kisame

    If we accept that Tobi is indeed Obito then I have a question.

    We know that Yagura was controlled by Tobi. That was a long time ago when Obito wasnt born or at the very least was very young. Many people believe that there were different Tobis through the years and that the one who controlled the Mizukage was Madara himself.
    But now: Kisame saw that (the one who controlled Yagura) Tobi's face. That's why he forced himself out of the mind reading jutsu, to keep Tobi's identity secret. Kisame was convinced that Tobi was Madara.
    But today's Tobi (Who is according to 599) Obito showed him his face as well and he still called him Madara and reckognized him as the person from the Hidden Mist. But Obito's face from 599 doesnt look like the real Madara at all.

    So did Obito trick Kisame with a genjutsu or something? Because nothing of this makes sense... I can accept that Tobi is Obito, dont get me wrong. But this part is even more confusing to me than the fact that Obito actually could not have been the one who fought Minato. :confused:
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,138
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi and Kisame

    Nah Yagura is much younger than Obito, so you're wrong. Make evidence before u state shit... And when he met Kisame was at the time Kisame was recruited for akatsuki so it was much later as well.
     
         

  3. #3
    Member Timiursa's Avatar
    Status
    Timiursa is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    458
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi and Kisame

    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Nah Yagura is much younger than Obito, so you're wrong. Make evidence before u state shit... And when he met Kisame was at the time Kisame was recruited for akatsuki so it was much later as well.
    Dont forget that Yagura died and was resurrected, we dont know how old he actually is / was. If you have some sort of time line that disproves what I say, I apologize.
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,138
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi and Kisame

    Quote Originally Posted by Timiursa View Post
    Dont forget that Yagura died and was resurrected, we dont know how old he actually is / was. If you have some sort of time line that disproves what I say, I apologize.
    Well I just sort of proved it, in my post above
    But thinking of it, he was the 4th Mizukage, and we know nothing about the 3rd Mizukage, we don't even know for sure who it was, though Kishi has made indications that it was Madara. But well read above, the prove is from the age of Zabuza and Haki that we can determine Yaguras age.
     
         

  5. #5
    Offline ItachiSan03's Avatar
    Status
    ItachiSan03 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Spirit Plane
    Posts
    2,452
    Post Thanks / Like
    Inactive
     

    Re: Tobi and Kisame

    Obito must have tricked kisame, because there's no way he could have been the one to control the mizukage.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,138
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi and Kisame

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiSan03 View Post
    Obito must have tricked kisame, because there's no way he could have been the one to control the mizukage.
    Well I'm sorry to say it, but it is possible. I do not believe that Tobi is Obito in both mind and body either, but Yagura was made mizukage shortly after Tobi attacked Minato and Kushina. I can prove this, because he was so young when we saw him, and we know for a fact that Zabuza and Haki was made rouge ninja for trying to assasinate the 4th mizukage, which obviously must've happened some time 3-5 years after narutos birth since Haku was about 3 years older than Naruto. Also this should've happened about the same time as Tobi + Yagura met Kisame, after Kisame killed Fuguki? (I think thats his name, the one who had shamehada before him?), anyway a lot happened in these years. We also have evidence from this due to Kimmimaros story about his clans massacre, which was done by the mist (4th mizukage, tobi descision)
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member sulanis's Avatar
    Status
    sulanis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,649
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi and Kisame

    With Sharingan apparently its possible.
     
         

  8. #8
    The Beast Sazzi's Avatar
    Status
    Sazzi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,095
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi and Kisame

    also keeping in mind that madara and obito's plan is known by both... and considered "that plan"... more questions to ponder...
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Student
    Status
    Lucian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Above the sky
    Posts
    141
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi and Kisame

    The one who control Yagura is Madara

    The one who fought Minato is black zetsu

    The current tobi is white zetsu with obito
     
         
    Last edited by Lucian; 08-30-2012 at 03:57 PM.

  10. #10
    Member Timiursa's Avatar
    Status
    Timiursa is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    458
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi and Kisame

    The Zabuza thing indeed proves it, you're right. But knowing Kishi he will probably explain everything. He wont leave plot holes, at least not major ones.
     
         

  11. #11
    Kimblee Vs. Kisame Floydical's Avatar
    Status
    Floydical is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In Your Blind Spot
    Posts
    2,548
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin
     

    Re: Tobi and Kisame

    At the OP, it seems the Tobi that controlled the Mizukage was indeed Tobi/ Obito. The fact that Kisame confirms Tobi's face as the person who controlled the Mizukage confirms it 100% IMO. It also tells us that Obito was able to convince Kisame that he was in fact Madara, and Kisame didn't question it after that. It wasn't that Kisame knew the real Madara and thought Obito looked like him, it was simply Obito lying to him and convincing him that he was Madara.

    As for the whole time line, Keep in mind that Kisame was about 28 when he died right? Well in those flashbacks, he was not fully grown when he was defending the intel corps, or at least hadn't filled out yet, putting him in his teen's I would think. But don't forget that he was filled out when he met Tobi /Obito. Therefore, It is likely Kisame was as old as his early 20's but not likely younger than 16.

    Despite all this, if we guess the lower end of 16, that still puts these events at 12 years ago, plenty of time after the 9 tails attack for Obito to do the things he did in the Mist Village.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,138
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi and Kisame

    Quote Originally Posted by Floydical View Post
    At the OP, it seems the Tobi that controlled the Mizukage was indeed Tobi/ Obito. The fact that Kisame confirms Tobi's face as the person who controlled the Mizukage confirms it 100% IMO. It also tells us that Obito was able to convince Kisame that he was in fact Madara, and Kisame didn't question it after that. It wasn't that Kisame knew the real Madara and thought Obito looked like him, it was simply Obito lying to him and convincing him that he was Madara.

    As for the whole time line, Keep in mind that Kisame was about 28 when he died right? Well in those flashbacks, he was not fully grown when he was defending the intel corps, or at least hadn't filled out yet, putting him in his teen's I would think. But don't forget that he was filled out when he met Tobi /Obito. Therefore, It is likely Kisame was as old as his early 20's but not likely younger than 16.

    Despite all this, if we guess the lower end of 16, that still puts these events at 12 years ago, plenty of time after the 9 tails attack for Obito to do the things he did in the Mist Village.
    My only problem about this, is how the hell should he have proved it? It surely occured BEFORE the uchiha massacre, it could have been any Uchiha. The only way to prove it, would be by showing his EMS to Kisame, which were made to rinnengan and they were in nagatos possesion at the time?

    Guess I just realised a huge plot hole from Kishi, lol
     
         

  13. #13
    A senju within the uchiha Mizukata's Avatar
    Status
    Mizukata is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,351
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi and Kisame

    henge no jutsu?or since there are no pictures a deformed obito can pass easly as a battle fustigated madara
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Student
    Status
    Lucian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Above the sky
    Posts
    141
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi and Kisame

    Since when did Kisame see the real Madara face?
     
         

  15. #15
    Member
    Status
    zzsdkzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    192
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi and Kisame

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucian View Post
    Since when did Kisame see the real Madara face?
     
         

  16. #16
    Kimblee Vs. Kisame Floydical's Avatar
    Status
    Floydical is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In Your Blind Spot
    Posts
    2,548
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin
     

    Re: Tobi and Kisame

    Quote Originally Posted by zzsdkzz View Post
    That couldn't have been the real Madara because Kisame later identifies Tobi as being the same man. So Obito simply lied and told him he was Madara and Kisame believed it.
     
         

  17. #17
    Kimblee Vs. Kisame Floydical's Avatar
    Status
    Floydical is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In Your Blind Spot
    Posts
    2,548
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin
     

    Re: Tobi and Kisame

    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    My only problem about this, is how the hell should he have proved it? It surely occured BEFORE the uchiha massacre, it could have been any Uchiha. The only way to prove it, would be by showing his EMS to Kisame, which were made to rinnengan and they were in nagatos possesion at the time?

    Guess I just realised a huge plot hole from Kishi, lol
    I think you are confusing yourself sir. Tobi/ Obito only had to show Kisame his face to prove his identity. Showing him his EMS was not required because Kisame could recognize him by his face alone.

    Not only that, but Obito's sharingan were not made into rinnegan (SMH), Madara's were. Madara awakened Rinn from his EMS, gave them to Nagato and died. Obviously Tobi did not come into the matter until much later. Keep in mind that Obito's MS are both being used right now, so how can they be the rinnegan you speak of? :confused:

    Again, don't confuse this stuff.

    1. Obito convinced Kisame he was Madara by lying to him.
    2. Kisame identified Tobi as the man who controlled the Mizukage, not knowing that person was actually Obito.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,138
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi and Kisame

    Quote Originally Posted by Floydical View Post
    I think you are confusing yourself sir. Tobi/ Obito only had to show Kisame his face to prove his identity. Showing him his EMS was not required because Kisame could recognize him by his face alone.

    Not only that, but Obito's sharingan were not made into rinnegan (SMH), Madara's were. Madara awakened Rinn from his EMS, gave them to Nagato and died. Obviously Tobi did not come into the matter until much later. Keep in mind that Obito's MS are both being used right now, so how can they be the rinnegan you speak of? :confused:

    Again, don't confuse this stuff.

    1. Obito convinced Kisame he was Madara by lying to him.
    2. Kisame identified Tobi as the man who controlled the Mizukage, not knowing that person was actually Obito.
    But bro, Kisame wouldn't know how Madaras face looked... He never met him before
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Student
    Status
    Lucian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Above the sky
    Posts
    141
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi and Kisame

    Quote Originally Posted by zzsdkzz View Post
    He himself identify as Madara, that was the first time Kisame saw Madara face.
    Tobi might use Madara name to bluff Kisame
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member natssuu's Avatar
    Status
    natssuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In the world of mushrooms
    Posts
    9,135
    Post Thanks / Like
    ding ding dong
     

    Re: Tobi and Kisame

    Hmm the one who controlled Yagura is most likely not Obito. Kisame got the samehada during 3rd great ninja war, that's when Obito ''died'', but there's no way his hair would have grown so fast. Also note that we have never seen the long haired Tobi using kamui + when he met Itachi he seemed to be taller than normally. There must be two masked mans, but we'll see.
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,138
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi and Kisame

    Quote Originally Posted by natssuu View Post
    Hmm the one who controlled Yagura is most likely not Obito. Kisame got the samehada during 3rd great ninja war, that's when Obito ''died'', but there's no way his hair would have grown so fast. Also note that we have never seen the long haired Tobi using kamui + when he met Itachi he seemed to be taller than normally. There must be two masked mans, but we'll see.
    This is also wrong, because the hidden mist wasn't active in the 3rd great ninja war. It happened after the war.
    Also the Tobi who Itachi met with was 9 years after obitos "death".
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •