Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 47
  1. #1
    Feeling little Dizzy. Orion's Avatar
    Status
    Orion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,832
    Location
    on the celestial equator.....
    This user has no status.
     



    Naruto Revelations: Naruto is Jesus

    Naruto Revelations: Naruto is Jesus
    As we all know, kishi has a unique and interesting way to include various mythologies from Japanese religions into his manga. For example, his use of the three gods from shinto religion Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, and Susanoo, and also his use of the samsara's 6 spoked wheel from buddhism, represented by the six paths, God realm, human realm, demon realm, hungry ghost realm, animal realm, and hell realm. This thread delves into the possibility that kishi's also using Christian dogma but to a much greater extent as it is underpins the roles of many of the important characters.

    http://img407.imageshack.us/my.php?i...narutotext.jpg

    As you can see in the pic above, Naruto has combined his sage mode along with kyubi chakra. His eyes have changed accordingly, the horizontal line from the sage mode, along with the longer vertical line from kyubi chakra, come together to form a true cross. This implies that Naruto is Jesus. Of course he can walk on water right?

    http://www.timboucher.com/journal/wp...r-of-david.gif
    Naruto 402 page 17 | One Manga

    If you look at Sasuke's mangekyou sharingan, it clearly resembles the jewish star of david. That would make Sasuke a jew, and Naruto being Jesus, one would come to the conclusion that Sasuke will be responsible for Naruto's death. Actually No, since we all know that there's no chance of Naruto dying in this manga, this cannot be, so what is the true meaning behind this?

    Let me tell you the story all the way back from the beginning of konoha's founding, Madara style. Now everything doesn't follow true historical accounts as timelines are off and many of the important characters have a dual role in this manga. That's because kishi likes to add his own touches to any mythology he uses.

    Naruto 398 page 17 | One Manga

    Before there were any ninja villages, there used to be dozens, if not hundreds of clans fighting for power and to rule over the others. These clans represent many of the jewish tribes a couple centuries before the birth of christ, who were fighting each other and outside forces. The uchiha and Senju are both jewish. They combine forces to form what becomes the fire nation (Israel), and settle in a village called konoha, which represents Jerusalem. The leader they choose is Hashirama who is representing king solomon. Madara, the leader of the other faction is said to be killed by hashirama but his fate remains unknown. Madara, prior to becoming the leader of the uchihas had made a pact with the devil, when he gained the eternal mangekyou sharingan, Madara sold his soul which gave him the ability to prolong his life. Madara isn't exactly satan, but he's heavily influenced by him, as he keeps popping up throughout different times to set off certain chain of events.

    Fast forward to Madara unleashing the kyubi on konoha 16 years ago. This was confirmed by Minato.

    Naruto 440 page 10 | One Manga

    The senjus are no longer jews because after witnessing the miracles of the yellow flash, they start to believe that he is their messiah, thus they can now be called christians. Minato was the first coming of Jesus. He sacrificed his life for the sins of konoha. As you can see Madara has multiple roles to play, he now represents the head priest of the jews (uchihas) who was indirectly responsible for Minato's (Jesus) death. For this reason the hatred towards uchihas is immense. Every one believes that the uchihas are a cursed clan and must be wiped off the face of the earth, they are resented for the power they possess, the mangekyou sharigan. Every1 throughtout modern history has hatred towards the jews, either for no apparent reason or cause of the fact that they controlled many of the powerful banks and industry which were integral to people's lives and therefore whoever had control had power. The uchihas are the scum of the ninja world, much like the jews are referred to as the scum of the earth.

    Then comes along Itachi, a self hating Jew who wipes off most of the jews off the earth. Itachi represents hitler who killed 6 million people, hitler was thought to be jewish who couldn't stand his own heritage. Sry Itachi fans. Bear with me.

    Jiraiya plays the role of John the baptist, the mentor to Jesus, (minato & naruto)

    All of the recent events that have taken place are leading up to a war to end all wars meaning Armageddon. As the angels blow their trumpets, different parts of the prophecy begin to unfold until everything is ready for Jesus's arrival. The bijuu represent the multiple headed demons that are unleashed upon the world after the first trumpet blows, but instead of multiple heads, kishi made it into multiple tails.

    Now fast forward to the present. Naruto (second Jesus) has multiple tasks he must accomplish, his first job is to keep the demon fox in check, just as the forces of good working for Jesus will defeat the demons. There's a 4th ninja war brewing, (armageddon) which Naruto must win before he can continue on to final tasks.
    Naruto as the second coming of Jesus, has to bring the shinobi world to salvation and Sasuke, who is naruto's rival, representing the anti-christ is a pawn of Madara (who's working for satan) and is hellbent on destruction and stopping Naruto from accomplishing his goal. Sasuke who is Madara's descendant is akin to the jews living in Israel today. The book of revelations states that this time, Jesus will not be as merciful, and will only allow those who believe in him, the passage to his heavenly kingdom. All jews who don't believe will go to hell. Sasuke who is on a path that will clash against Naruto pretty soon must make a choice, he either has to redeem himself by asking for Naruto's forgiveness or he'll be defeated and most likely killed by Naruto.

    Prior to the apocalypse, the four horsemen were released upon the ninja world. These horsemen are represented by none other than Itachi, Oro, Kabuchimaru, and Nagato.

    Itachi symbolizes the horseman of war, as he controls Susanoo, the god of war. How ironic, the horseman of war who hates war.

    Oro symbolizes the horseman of famine, as he loots, destroys, causes chaos for his own pleasure.

    kabuchimaru symbolizes the horseman of pestilence, well cause he's a ****in pest who won't die. seriously i hate kabuto.

    Nagato symbolizes the most powerful and most feared horseman. The 4th horseman called death, aka the grim reaper. Seriously look at him, he's only a few more weeks away without food from looking exactly like the grim reaper. According to the book of revelations, the 4th horseman also brings along his friend, the 5th horseman from hell. This is the king of hell enma which Nagato controls and uses to bring dead corpses back to life to do his bidding.

    Nagato also has a dual role, he's not only the 4th horseman, but he also represents the false prophet that will rise up along with the anti-christ. Nagato was thought to be the chosen one who will usher in an era of peace, but we all know that Naruto is the real chosen one.

    The 4 horseman aren't necessarily evil, they're doing what they love to do, but they're all part of god's plans.

    Summary: Naruto is compassionate, merciful, and cross-eyed, all qualities that Jesus possesses. And he is learning how to forgive, when he finally forgives Nagato, something that Jesus preached. But when the time comes, even this kind hearted Naruto will kick ass. He is the one who must stop Sasuke, then after he defeats Sasuke, he can either save him or kill him. But that choice will be up to Sasuke if he's willing to redeem himself.

    You all can lol, or discuss the serious religious connotations behind this thread. But plz do respond. If ya got some more cool ideas about this, add to it, i'll edit later

    Important note: I'm not anti-semitic, sincerely sorry if i offended any1, jewish or christian alike, this was just a fun thread along with some interesting tidbits, i know it's not as epic as one of gameboy's threads, but I tried. I'm gonna go post it on Narutofan forums and piss off some hardcore sasuke fans, lol
     
         

  2. #2
    Kirabi's Avatar
    Status
    Kirabi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    16,126
    Weegee Death Stare.
     



    Re: Naruto Revelations: Naruto is Jesus

    Hey This is Pretty Good. I m glad you provided evidence otherwise i would have been all like WTF? Keep it up i didnt even notice that kinda stuff but maybe its a coincidence?
     
         

  3. #3
    Member UnknowNinjaName's Avatar
    Status
    UnknowNinjaName is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    986
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Revelations: Naruto is Jesus

    naruto didnt create anything or teach anyone anything, so your theory is nonsense ....
     
         

  4. #4
    Feeling little Dizzy. Orion's Avatar
    Status
    Orion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,832
    Location
    on the celestial equator.....
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Revelations: Naruto is Jesus

    what creation?????I didn't get your point........
     
         

  5. #5
    Member ThePain's Avatar
    Status
    ThePain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    100
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Revelations: Naruto is Jesus

    another nice find............ thnx
    makes perfectly sense........
     
         

  6. #6
    Member TheRazorSharp's Avatar
    Status
    TheRazorSharp is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    35
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Revelations: Naruto is Jesus

    correct......

    by the way what UnknowNinjaName is talking about.....I didn't get it....
     
         

  7. #7
    Member TheCracker's Avatar
    Status
    TheCracker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    31
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Revelations: Naruto is Jesus

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRazorSharp View Post
    correct......

    by the way what UnknowNinjaName is talking about.....I didn't get it....
    seconded word by word.....
     
         

  8. #8
    taijutsi specialist konoha s beautiful beast's Avatar
    Status
    konoha s beautiful beast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,340
    Location
    Georgia,Tbilisi
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Revelations: Naruto is Jesus

    its a sinn creating something like this...
     
         

  9. #9
    Kirabi's Avatar
    Status
    Kirabi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    16,126
    Weegee Death Stare.
     



    Re: Naruto Revelations: Naruto is Jesus

    Quote Originally Posted by konoha s beautiful beast View Post
    its a sinn creating something like this...
    uhh how?
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    13,485
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: Naruto Revelations: Naruto is Jesus

    I found a similar theory, very good job.
     
         

  11. #11
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,042
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Revelations: Naruto is Jesus

    I strongly disagree.... And actually there have been better threads on the same topic...
     
         

  12. #12
    raiton master Revan's Avatar
    Status
    Revan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,087
    Location
    under the evening sky
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Revelations: Naruto is Jesus

    of course there are parrallels, but i wouldnt go so far to say that naruto is a symbol for jesus. most of his similarities are the result of being the good main charakter.

    especially the fact that naruto and sasuke were first planned to be one person pretty much ruins your theory, sasuke as a guy who cant forgive is the exactly opposite of jesus, and naruto who forgives nagato also fights his enemies, using violence for protection.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Dean-Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Dean-Winchester is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,074
    Location
    canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Revelations: Naruto is Jesus

    plz don't comapre naruto to jesus


    i do how ever like kishis idea of peace and the message he brings along with naruto
    but don't comapre a Naruto to jesus thats just messed up
     
         

  14. #14
    C/C++ Java parampam's Avatar
    Status
    parampam is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,289
    Location
    Konoha
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Revelations: Naruto is Jesus

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKABUto View Post
    plz don't comapre naruto to jesus


    i do how ever like kishis idea of peace and the message he brings along with naruto
    but don't comapre a Naruto to jesus thats just messed up
    agreed
     
         

  15. #15
    Next Raiton/Doton Sage Zeus K's Avatar
    Status
    Zeus K is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,480
    Location
    Its none of your bizzwhacks. HA HA!!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Revelations: Naruto is Jesus

    sweet theory
     
         

  16. #16
    The Soulfire Garfield157's Avatar
    Status
    Garfield157 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    885
    Location
    England, bitches.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Revelations: Naruto is Jesus

    Couldn't be bothered to read it all. Sounds like crap. Interesting theory; it's just a piece of crap, that's all.
     
         

  17. #17
    Feeling little Dizzy. Orion's Avatar
    Status
    Orion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,832
    Location
    on the celestial equator.....
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Revelations: Naruto is Jesus

    I never wanted to hurt any Christian on this forum...If I have hurt anyone's regional sentiments, I am really sorry....


    Quote Originally Posted by konoha s beautiful beast View Post
    its a sinn creating something like this...
    WHY????

    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    I strongly disagree.... And actually there have been better threads on the same topic...
    Give a proper reason for not agreeing...

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKABUto View Post
    plz don't comapre naruto to jesus


    i do how ever like kishis idea of peace and the message he brings along with naruto
    but don't comapre a Naruto to jesus thats just messed up
    Yeah, I messed up, I wanted to bring out similarities between two and explain Naruto as manga on whole has many bases like Buddhism, Hunduism, Christianism and many others...





    You are taking this in wrong direction...I wanted to say, Naruto is like Jesus in Narutoverse not really jesus....
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member Dean-Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Dean-Winchester is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,074
    Location
    canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Revelations: Naruto is Jesus

    Quote Originally Posted by SSJ4Naruto View Post
    I never wanted to hurt any Christian on this forum...If I have hurt anyone's regional sentiments, I am really sorry....



    WHY????


    Give a proper reason for not agreeing...



    Yeah, I messed up, I wanted to bring out similarities between two and explain Naruto as manga on whole has many bases like Buddhism, Hunduism, Christianism and many others...





    You are taking this in wrong direction...I wanted to say, Naruto is like Jesus in Narutoverse not really jesus....
    k tehn nice theory
     
         

  19. #19
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,042
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Revelations: Naruto is Jesus

    Quote Originally Posted by SSJ4Naruto View Post
    I never wanted to hurt any Christian on this forum...If I have hurt anyone's regional sentiments, I am really sorry....



    WHY????


    Give a proper reason for not agreeing...



    Yeah, I messed up, I wanted to bring out similarities between two and explain Naruto as manga on whole has many bases like Buddhism, Hunduism, Christianism and many others...





    You are taking this in wrong direction...I wanted to say, Naruto is like Jesus in Narutoverse not really jesus....
    Simple. Kishimoto knows nothing about Christiansm...
     
         

  20. #20
    Member UnknowNinjaName's Avatar
    Status
    UnknowNinjaName is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    986
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Revelations: Naruto is Jesus

    Quote Originally Posted by parampam View Post
    agreed
    lol thats what i tought but i type theory and i was thinking title....
     
         

  21. #21
    Ero-sennin Sennin's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    36
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Revelations: Naruto is Jesus

    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    Simple. Kishimoto knows nothing about Christiansm...
    That's nonsense. Most people know about the major religions in the world: Judaism, Buddhism, Islam, Christianity, Hinduism, Shintoism, Confucianism, etc. And most writers and other educated people can easily do some background research and learn a lot about other religions and then incorporate them into their stories, no matter if they believe in them or not. In fact, it's actually a lot easier to use the different mythologies of religion in your story as a writer if you don't believe in them. As you can see from this thread, your own bias gets in the way if you actually believe in it.

    But that's not to say this theory is true at all. I doubt it myself, because I think Kishi has pretty clearly stuck with Eastern mythology and philosophy with his Naruto story.
     
         

  22. #22
    ★☆Knowledge-Seeker☆★ Excitè's Avatar
    Status
    Excitè is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    92,811
    Location
    Naruto Base
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Revelations: Naruto is Jesus

    Yeah I Did Find Stuff In The Manga That Had To Do With The Religion But Naruto = Jesus ??Sasuke A Jew?? But Nice Thread Dow
     
         

  23. #23
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,042
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Revelations: Naruto is Jesus

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin View Post
    That's nonsense. Most people know about the major religions in the world: Judaism, Buddhism, Islam, Christianity, Hinduism, Shintoism, Confucianism, etc. And most writers and other educated people can easily do some background research and learn a lot about other religions and then incorporate them into their stories, no matter if they believe in them or not. In fact, it's actually a lot easier to use the different mythologies of religion in your story as a writer if you don't believe in them. As you can see from this thread, your own bias gets in the way if you actually believe in it.

    But that's not to say this theory is true at all. I doubt it myself, because I think Kishi has pretty clearly stuck with Eastern mythology and philosophy with his Naruto story.
    What you are saying is nosense. I being a European knows nothing about the eastern religion although i am really well educated and i am not the average European. Kishimoto who was a fail as a student and did not like at all education is sure to ignore such information...
     
         

  24. #24
    Member Hakdaddy's Avatar
    Status
    Hakdaddy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    64
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Revelations: Naruto is Jesus

    Quote Originally Posted by SSJ4Naruto View Post
    Naruto Revelations: Naruto is Jesus
    As we all know, kishi has a unique and interesting way to include various mythologies from Japanese religions into his manga. This thread delves into the possibility that kishi's also using Christian dogma but to a much greater extent as it is underpins the roles of many of the important characters.

    As you can see in the pic above, Naruto has combined his sage mode along with kyubi chakra. His eyes have changed accordingly, the horizontal line from the sage mode, along with the longer vertical line from kyubi chakra, come together to form a true cross. This implies that Naruto is Jesus. Of course he can walk on water right?

    http://www.timboucher.com/journal/wp...r-of-david.gif
    Naruto 402 page 17 | One Manga

    If you look at Sasuke's mangekyou sharingan, it clearly resembles the jewish star of david. That would make Sasuke a jew, and Naruto being Jesus, one would come to the conclusion that Sasuke will be responsible for Naruto's death. Actually No, since we all know that there's no chance of Naruto dying in this manga, this cannot be, so what is the true meaning behind this?

    Let me tell you the story all the way back from the beginning of konoha's founding, Madara style. Now everything doesn't follow true historical accounts as timelines are off and many of the important characters have a dual role in this manga. That's because kishi likes to add his own touches to any mythology he uses.

    Naruto 398 page 17 | One Manga

    Before there were any ninja villages, there used to be dozens, if not hundreds of clans fighting for power and to rule over the others. These clans represent many of the jewish tribes a couple centuries before the birth of christ, who were fighting each other and outside forces. The uchiha and Senju are both jewish. They combine forces to form what becomes the fire nation (Israel), and settle in a village called konoha, which represents Jerusalem. The leader they choose is Hashirama who is representing king solomon. Madara, the leader of the other faction is said to be killed by hashirama but his fate remains unknown. Madara, prior to becoming the leader of the uchihas had made a pact with the devil, when he gained the eternal mangekyou sharingan, Madara sold his soul which gave him the ability to prolong his life. Madara isn't exactly satan, but he's heavily influenced by him, as he keeps popping up throughout different times to set off certain chain of events.

    Fast forward to Madara unleashing the kyubi on konoha 16 years ago. This was confirmed by Minato.

    Naruto 440 page 10 | One Manga

    The senjus are no longer jews because after witnessing the miracles of the yellow flash, they start to believe that he is their messiah, thus they can now be called christians. Minato was the first coming of Jesus. He sacrificed his life for the sins of konoha. As you can see Madara has multiple roles to play, he now represents the head priest of the jews (uchihas) who was indirectly responsible for Minato's (Jesus) death. For this reason the hatred towards uchihas is immense. Every one believes that the uchihas are a cursed clan and must be wiped off the face of the earth, they are resented for the power they possess, the mangekyou sharigan. Every1 throughtout modern history has hatred towards the jews, either for no apparent reason or cause of the fact that they controlled many of the powerful banks and industry which were integral to people's lives and therefore whoever had control had power. The uchihas are the scum of the ninja world, much like the jews are referred to as the scum of the earth.

    Then comes along Itachi, a self hating Jew who wipes off most of the jews off the earth. Itachi represents hitler who killed 6 million people, hitler was thought to be jewish who couldn't stand his own heritage. Sry Itachi fans. Bear with me.

    Jiraiya plays the role of John the baptist, the mentor to Jesus, (minato & naruto)

    All of the recent events that have taken place are leading up to a war to end all wars meaning Armageddon. As the angels blow their trumpets, different parts of the prophecy begin to unfold until everything is ready for Jesus's arrival. The bijuu represent the multiple headed demons that are unleashed upon the world after the first trumpet blows, but instead of multiple heads, kishi made it into multiple tails.

    Now fast forward to the present. Naruto (second Jesus) has multiple tasks he must accomplish, his first job is to keep the demon fox in check, just as the forces of good working for Jesus will defeat the demons. There's a 4th ninja war brewing, (armageddon) which Naruto must win before he can continue on to final tasks.
    Naruto as the second coming of Jesus, has to bring the shinobi world to salvation and Sasuke, who is naruto's rival, representing the anti-christ is a pawn of Madara (who's working for satan) and is hellbent on destruction and stopping Naruto from accomplishing his goal. Sasuke who is Madara's descendant is akin to the jews living in Israel today. The book of revelations states that this time, Jesus will not be as merciful, and will only allow those who believe in him, the passage to his heavenly kingdom. All jews who don't believe will go to hell. Sasuke who is on a path that will clash against Naruto pretty soon must make a choice, he either has to redeem himself by asking for Naruto's forgiveness or he'll be defeated and most likely killed by Naruto.

    Prior to the apocalypse, the four horsemen were released upon the ninja world. These horsemen are represented by none other than Itachi, Oro, Kabuchimaru, and Nagato.

    Itachi symbolizes the horseman of war, as he controls Susanoo, the god of war. How ironic, the horseman of war who hates war.

    Oro symbolizes the horseman of famine, as he loots, destroys, causes chaos for his own pleasure.

    kabuchimaru symbolizes the horseman of pestilence, well cause he's a ****in pest who won't die. seriously i hate kabuto.

    Nagato symbolizes the most powerful and most feared horseman. The 4th horseman called death, aka the grim reaper. Seriously look at him, he's only a few more weeks away without food from looking exactly like the grim reaper. According to the book of revelations, the 4th horseman also brings along his friend, the 5th horseman from hell. This is the king of hell enma which Nagato controls and uses to bring dead corpses back to life to do his bidding.

    Nagato also has a dual role, he's not only the 4th horseman, but he also represents the false prophet that will rise up along with the anti-christ. Nagato was thought to be the chosen one who will usher in an era of peace, but we all know that Naruto is the real chosen one.

    The 4 horseman aren't necessarily evil, they're doing what they love to do, but they're all part of god's plans.

    Summary: Naruto is compassionate, merciful, and cross-eyed, all qualities that Jesus possesses. And he is learning how to forgive, when he finally forgives Nagato, something that Jesus preached. But when the time comes, even this kind hearted Naruto will kick ass. He is the one who must stop Sasuke, then after he defeats Sasuke, he can either save him or kill him. But that choice will be up to Sasuke if he's willing to redeem himself.

    You all can lol, or discuss the serious religious connotations behind this thread. But plz do respond. If ya got some more cool ideas about this, add to it, i'll edit later

    Important note: I'm not anti-semitic, sincerely sorry if i offended any1, jewish or christian alike, this was just a fun thread along with some interesting tidbits, i know it's not as epic as one of gameboy's threads, but I tried. I'm gonna go post it on Narutofan forums and piss off some hardcore sasuke fans, lol
    ok, i think a lot of us can agree that their are spiritual parallels in the story of Naruto. I see a lot of Christian influence but i'm quite confused as to how you wrapped up everything in a tidy little bow.

    First of all, why did you mention Solomon? David, if anything, would have been the one to compare him to as David was a man of the sword and wasn't even allowed to finish the building of the temple of God because of his proclivity towards bloodshed. Solomon, therefore was more a symbol of ultimate wisdom (and was considered the richest man of all time)...NOT fighting.

    Jesus was expected to become king but unfortunately the Jews were expecting a warrior king not a king who would reign through love, sacrifice and "destroying the works of the devil" (one of the New Testament's direct references to what Jesus "came to do".

    Jesus was also a genius. At the age of 12, he was wowing the jewish scholars who marveled at his insight. As a matter of fact, part of what created so much angst in the pharisees was his uncanny ability to combine and expand traditional stories (parables) so that they had a different outcome [the prodigal son] than originally was known to be true.

    I have yet to see a ninja who DIDN'T master the art of running on water much less fly through the air for several hundred feet.

    anyway, you did a good job of bringing up some thoughts about Christian ideals (of course, that makes me smile) but I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that there is a definite limit to the extent to which Kishi uses Christian symbols.

    i'd post more but i gotta get back to listening to my sermons online. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
     
         

  25. #25
    ★☆Knowledge-Seeker☆★ Excitè's Avatar
    Status
    Excitè is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    92,811
    Location
    Naruto Base
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Revelations: Naruto is Jesus

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakdaddy View Post
    ok, i think a lot of us can agree that their are spiritual parallels in the story of Naruto. I see a lot of Christian influence but i'm quite confused as to how you wrapped up everything in a tidy little bow.

    First of all, why did you mention Solomon? David, if anything, would have been the one to compare him to as David was a man of the sword and wasn't even allowed to finish the building of the temple of God because of his proclivity towards bloodshed. Solomon, therefore was more a symbol of ultimate wisdom (and was considered the richest man of all time)...NOT fighting.

    Jesus was expected to become king but unfortunately the Jews were expecting a warrior king not a king who would reign through love, sacrifice and "destroying the works of the devil" (one of the New Testament's direct references to what Jesus "came to do".

    Jesus was also a genius. At the age of 12, he was wowing the jewish scholars who marveled at his insight. As a matter of fact, part of what created so much angst in the pharisees was his uncanny ability to combine and expand traditional stories (parables) so that they had a different outcome [the prodigal son] than originally was known to be true.

    I have yet to see a ninja who DIDN'T master the art of running on water much less fly through the air for several hundred feet.

    anyway, you did a good job of bringing up some thoughts about Christian ideals (of course, that makes me smile) but I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that there is a definite limit to the extent to which Kishi uses Christian symbols.

    i'd post more but i gotta get back to listening to my sermons online. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    It Just Get more Confusing Each time
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •