View Poll Results: How long will the manga last starting from when chapter 407 was released?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • 6 months

    0 0%
  • 1 year

    2 20.00%
  • 1 and half years

    2 20.00%
  • 2 years

    2 20.00%
  • 3 years

    0 0%
  • more than 3 years

    2 20.00%
  • less than 6 months

    0 0%
  • till hell freezes over

    1 10.00%
  • it shall never end

    1 10.00%
Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 76
  1. #41
    ... MadMax's Avatar
    Status
    MadMax is offline
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,800
    saraisthebest
     



    Let's see... Naruto and Sasuke are about to fight with Madara nad Pein/Pain.
    Someone: "It's time for du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-duel"
    A strange-looking guy with 3-coloured spiky hear falls over the ramen shop. All have dull faces. Naruto almost recieves a heart attack. He becomes mad and transformes into the kyuubi - killes everyone. Meanwhile team Hawk fight Akatsuki. A short guy wiht big nose, mustaches and red hat jump and smashes Zetsu's head. (dull faces again) The short guy takes out a special mushroom and eats it. He starts to jump like crazy and destroies the whole village with his head, and smashesh everyone standing in his way. In the end he falls in a trap and breaks his neck. (kinda stupid :D )

    The End
     
         

  2. #42
    Baron de Rivarde Rivarde's Avatar
    Status
    Rivarde is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    506
    This user has no status.
     

    IT will end with naruto becoming hokage..........
     
         

  3. #43
    Senior Member Madara  Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Madara  Uchiha is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    17,721
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by maghec View Post
    Let's see... Naruto and Sasuke are about to fight with Madara nad Pein/Pain.
    Someone: "It's time for du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-duel"
    A strange-looking guy with 3-coloured spiky hear falls over the ramen shop. All have dull faces. Naruto almost recieves a heart attack. He becomes mad and transformes into the kyuubi - killes everyone. Meanwhile team Hawk fight Akatsuki. A short guy wiht big nose, mustaches and red hat jump and smashes Zetsu's head. (dull faces again) The short guy takes out a special mushroom and eats it. He starts to jump like crazy and destroies the whole village with his head, and smashesh everyone standing in his way. In the end he falls in a trap and breaks his neck. (kinda stupid :D )

    The End
    i second that
     
         
    Last edited by Madara Uchiha; 06-24-2008 at 06:02 PM.

  4. #44
    Baron de Rivarde Rivarde's Avatar
    Status
    Rivarde is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    506
    This user has no status.
     

    lol
     
         

  5. #45
    Senior Member MS_Evolution's Avatar
    Status
    MS_Evolution is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,206
    Location
    Pon di Gaza
    soundcloud.com/thatguydarron
     



    i think america will be shifted into the anime dimension and "accidentally" does nuclear testing and the whole naruto world blows up. NO BODY SURVIVES MWUHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *CHOKES* HA HA HA :D
     
         

  6. #46
    Senior Member Hokage's Avatar
    Status
    Hokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,077
    Location
    Hokage's Mansion
    This user has no status.
     



    It will deffinately finish with Naruto becoming Hokage.
     
         

  7. #47
    ... MadMax's Avatar
    Status
    MadMax is offline
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,800
    saraisthebest
     



    Now seriously, i have the bad feeleng, that Naruto will become Hokage before the finalbattle, and in the final battle he'll have to sacrifice himself for the sake of his village and his friends... (i realy hope that i'm wrong)

    P.s But the only way to find out is to wait to the end :D So i thing threads like those are a little bit pointless.
     
         
    Last edited by MadMax; 06-24-2008 at 08:04 PM.

  8. #48
    Godaime Hokage Miggy69's Avatar
    Status
    Miggy69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,594
    Location
    Omnipresent
    jus chilling
     

    i also think that he will sacrifice himself
     
         

  9. #49
    Sage106
    Guest

    it will end like this
     
         

  • #50
    Senior Member MS_Evolution's Avatar
    Status
    MS_Evolution is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,206
    Location
    Pon di Gaza
    soundcloud.com/thatguydarron
     



    that is just nasty and highly unlikely lol
     
         

  • #51
    Senior Member Hellsbadass's Avatar
    Status
    Hellsbadass is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    44,316
    Location
    O_O i am everywhere
    Fighting like a Devil, dressed
    as a man
     




    ahh!! my eyes it burns!!!
     
         

  • #52
    Legendary Sannin
    Status
    JirayiaSama is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    48
    This user has no status.
     

    Obviously Naruto will be hokage and the final batle will be naruto vs. pein. Sasuke help naruto, kakashi show his face, with kyuubi's chakra naruto defeat pein...And that's all
     
         

  • #53
    Sage106
    Guest

    another prediction
    sasuke turns completely evil kills maadara to get a new form of the sharingan. Pein attack konoha the 6th hokage (kakashi) tries to stop but killed. Naruto then kills Pein after long battle. He becomes hokage. Sasuke shortly after attacks konoha with the ultimate sharingan. Sasuke and naruto fight, naruto sees sasuke too strong and uses his final justu,the death god justu. He seals sasuke and both die. Sakura leaves village and kinahamaru(the 3rd's grandson) becomes hokage. Sakura latter gives birth to naruto's kid (they were married) and names him after his dead father, naruto
     
         

  • #54
    Man of a Thousand Blades Son Of Itachi's Avatar
    Status
    Son Of Itachi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,967
    Location
    no where
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by Sage106 View Post
    another prediction
    sasuke turns completely evil kills maadara to get a new form of the sharingan. Pein attack konoha the 6th hokage (kakashi) tries to stop but killed. Naruto then kills Pein after long battle. He becomes hokage. Sasuke shortly after attacks konoha with the ultimate sharingan. Sasuke and naruto fight, naruto sees sasuke too strong and uses his final justu,the death god justu. He seals sasuke and both die. Sakura leaves village and kinahamaru(the 3rd's grandson) becomes hokage. Sakura latter gives birth to naruto's kid (they were married) and names him after his dead father, naruto
    wow but what hapend to tsunade

    ending

    pein and his 5 bodys madara and team hawk attack konoha then madara and sasuke meet with naruto they then fight and then while naruto is done madara orders sasuke to kill naruto but instead betrays madara and goes 8-tail on his butt then sasuke helps naruto to kil pein then he kills kakashi and sasuke sakura and naruto attack pein by summoning gamabunat manda(lets say he didnt die) and the gaint white and blue slug(cant remeber name right now) and then kill pein and all his 5 bodys and all 3 of them become the new sannin the end :D
     
         

  • #55
    Sage106
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Itachi View Post
    wow but what hapend to tsunade

    ending

    pein and his 5 bodys madara and team hawk attack konoha then madara and sasuke meet with naruto they then fight and then while naruto is done madara orders sasuke to kill naruto but instead betrays madara and goes 8-tail on his butt then sasuke helps naruto to kil pein then he kills kakashi and sasuke sakura and naruto attack pein by summoning gamabunat manda(lets say he didnt die) and the gaint white and blue slug(cant remeber name right now) and then kill pein and all his 5 bodys and all 3 of them become the new sannin the end :D
    tsunade died during cosmetic surgery
     
         

  • #56
    Senior Member Hellsbadass's Avatar
    Status
    Hellsbadass is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    44,316
    Location
    O_O i am everywhere
    Fighting like a Devil, dressed
    as a man
     



    to reduce her breast
     
         

  • #57
    Sage106
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellsbadass View Post
    to reduce her breast
    she couldnt handle all that weight anymore
     
         

  • #58
    Man of a Thousand Blades Son Of Itachi's Avatar
    Status
    Son Of Itachi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,967
    Location
    no where
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by Sage106 View Post
    she couldnt handle all that weight anymore
    but were did it all go? *cough* sakura *cough*
     
         

  • #59
    Sage106
    Guest

    another prediction
    Naruto gets captured sometime in the future . Maadara and akatsuki extract the kyuubi from naruto killing him. Sakura finds him and uses the life exchange justu the old lay used on gaara to sacrifice her life for naruto. Maadara is killed by Pein who says he no longer needs him since he's got the kyuubi and the ultimate power. Sasuke realizes he was one the wrong side since Pain plans to destroy the ninja world. He confronts Pain gets badly beaten and flees for his life to konoha. Pain 1st plans to destroy konoha he kills the hokage , kakashi, and when all hope is lost naruto appears. He uses the death god sealing justu since he cant beat Pain 101. He seals Pain, and the bijuu's in himself then dies. Saving konoha and the world. Sasuke realizes the error of his ways, he dedicates his life to protecting konoha and he is named the next hokage. Ends with sasuke, hokage, looking over naruto's face stature next to the 4th's his dad
     
         

  • #60
    Senior Member Hellsbadass's Avatar
    Status
    Hellsbadass is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    44,316
    Location
    O_O i am everywhere
    Fighting like a Devil, dressed
    as a man
     



    Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Itachi View Post
    but were did it all go? *cough* sakura *cough*
    *cough* sakura got jealous that hinata got bigger ones *cough*
    *cough* that was a long cough**cough*
    :D:D

    Quote Originally Posted by Sage106 View Post
    another prediction
    Naruto gets captured sometime in the future . Maadara and akatsuki extract the kyuubi from naruto killing him. Sakura finds him and uses the life exchange justu the old lay used on gaara to sacrifice her life for naruto. Maadara is killed by Pein who says he no longer needs him since he's got the kyuubi and the ultimate power. Sasuke realizes he was one the wrong side since Pain plans to destroy the ninja world. He confronts Pain gets badly beaten and flees for his life to konoha. Pain 1st plans to destroy konoha he kills the hokage , kakashi, and when all hope is lost naruto appears. He uses the death god sealing justu since he cant beat Pain 101. He seals Pain, and the bijuu's in himself then dies. Saving konoha and the world. Sasuke realizes the error of his ways, he dedicates his life to protecting konoha and he is named the next hokage. Ends with sasuke, hokage, looking over naruto's face stature next to the 4th's his dad
    i like this endin better
     
         
    Last edited by Hellsbadass; 06-26-2008 at 02:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  • Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •