|Basic Information| Name: Sora Nickname: The Pseudo Jinchūriki Gender: Male Age:: 16 Clan:: N/A Eye color: Brown
Looks: Sora has blue shoulder-length, dull grey, hair cut in an asymmetrical style with a single lock falling into his face, and brown eyes. He wears the standard monk uniform with a long right sleeve, due to his right bandaged arm which he conceals because unlike a normal human arm, it resembles that of a beast's, along with a pair of sandals.
Personality: He wanted to become part of the Twelve Guardian Ninja. Due to the harsh treatment Sora grew up with, he developed trust issues, feeling insecure and angry when people stared at him. He was also extremely cautious at showing his real feelings around other people because of all the lies and deceit he had faced. He would instead constantly put on a persona of calm indifference and toughness. Despite how everyone treated him, he was respectful to his monk superiors, and a dutiful novice. However, he did not feel the same way towards other people, frequently insulting them. When he first met Naruto, he assumed that Naruto was the grave robber. This was not surprising, as Naruto had accidently torn down the barrier of the tomb after being chased by a wart hog. Naruto was sure that Sora was the grave robber, so this misunderstanding led to Naruto being rude to Sora, still assuming that he was the grave robber, even after finding out that he was one of the monks sent to greet team Yamato. Sora returned the feelings, and for a while they disliked each other. After a time Naruto realised that they had a lot in common, and started being nicer to Sora, and eventually they became friends.
|Village Info| Village of Birth Land of Fire Village of Alliance N/A
Your Ninjutsu: Ninjutsu: In Progress Genjutsu: In Progress Taijutsu: Mastered Kenjutsu: Mastered Cardinal Summoning and Techniques: Mastered (Contract Holder)
Sora's Jinchuuriki Froms:
Naturally Granted Powers: Sora has a high stamina and able to perform Wind Release techniques with less handseals than originally required.
Incomplete Form: Sora begins releasing red chakra and his right arm turns into a demonic claw, due to the nine tails chakra not properly being combined with Sora's own unlike Naruto, he is enveloped in a red aura cloak with three tails and long ears along with red oval pupils, this chakra cloak is able to intensely burn anyone who touches it, while in this form Sora gets a +10 damage boost to Wind Release techniques and a +5 damage points to Taijutsu techniques.
Complete Form: Sora begins to be surrounded with a black shroud of chakra and his blood begins evaporating in black drops as it completely envelops him in a coloumn of black smoke that rises into the sky and then suddenly the black shroud is dispersed as Sora roars sending a surge of red red chakra up to short range. He is then completely enveloped in a black cloak of chakra with four tails much like a miniature Kyūbi but has spikes protruding from his head. This cloak of black chakra is capable of burning anyone who touches it. Whilst in this form he gets a +20 boost to Wind Release techniques and a +10 boost to Taijutsu techniques along with the ability to use Wind Release techniques without the usage of handseals, however When the form ends he is left laying on the ground with injured skin from the continuous burning burning damage of the Kyūbi Chakra. In this form, Sora can move on all fours and run at high speeds, matching that of Naruto in his chakra shroud form.
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: A combo of a wind gut shaped like a claw with cutting wind that push and slice at the same time
(Bijūtsu: Kiwa no Chakra) – Tailed Beast Skill: Edge of Chakra
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: Whilst in incomplete transformation form the jinchuuriki can grind their chakra claws together to release a powerful shock wave that staggers the opponent.
Note: Can only be used by jinchuuriki in incomplete form.
(Bijūtsu: Chakra Ude) – Tailed Beast Skill: Chakra Arm
Range: Short – Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: Whilst in their incomplete transformation form the user can extend from any part their body a chakra arm that can grab hold of an object or enemy and crush or hold them from great distances.
Note: Can only be used by all Jinchuuriki in incomplete form.
(Bijūtsu: Bijū Rendan) – Tailed Beast Skill: Tailed Beast Barrage
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: In their incomplete jinchuuriki form, the user slashes the opponent with their chakra arm and then strikes them down into the ground.
Note: Can only be used in incomplete form.
(Pseudo Kyūbi Fukanzen Mōdo) – Simulated Nine Tails Initial mode
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A (+10 to Wind Techniques, +5 to Taijutsu)
Description: Sora when entering this mode begins releasing red chakra and his right arm turns into a demonic claw due to the nine tails chakra not properly being combined with sora's own unlike naruto. He is then enveloped in a red aura cloak with three tails and long ears. He also Gets red Oval pupils and fangs aswell as his nails on the remaining hand and feet growing into small claws. The chakra cloak is capable of intensly burning the opponent on touch. Whilst in this form Sora gets a bonus to wind and taijutsu techniques and is capable of moving at enhanced speeds.
Note: The transformation only lasts for 5 turns.
(Bijūtsu: Bijū Jinsoku Rendan) – Tailed Beast Skill: Tailed Beast Rapid Combo
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: While in the incomplete jinchuuriki form the user will blow the opponent up with a roar and slashes them constantly with their chakra claws.
Note: Can only be used whilst in incomplete form.
(Bijūtsu: Bijū Tatsumaki) – Tailed Beast Skill: Tailed Beast Twister
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user while in complete jinchuuriki form will swipe their claws to whip up a tornado of wind that can deal devastating power to the target.
Note: Can only be used by Jinchūriki in complete forms.
(Pseudo Kyūbi Chon Mōdo) – Simulated Nine Tails Final Mode
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: (60 for chakra surge) (+20 for Wind Techniques, +15 for Taijutsu Techniques)
Description: When Entering this mode Sora will begin being surrounded in a black shroud of chakra as his blood begins evaporating into black drops as it completely envelops him a coloumn of black smoke rises into the sky and then suddenly the black shroud is dispersed as sora roars sending a surge of red chakra up to short range. He is then completely enveloped in a black cloak of chakra with four tails much like a minature kyubi but has spikes protruding from his head. Anyone who touches the cloak is burnt from intense heat. Whilst in this form he gets a substantual bonus to his wind techniques, gaining the ability to perform them without handseals and taijutsu techniques. When the form ends he is left laying on the ground skin injured from the continuous burning burning damage of the Kyuubi Chakra. In this form, Sora can move on all fours and run at high speeds, matching that of Naruto in his chakra shroud form.
Note: The Transformation lasts maximum of 4 turns and can only be used once per match.
(Reddo Chakra no Koromo) – Red Chakra Shroud
Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 per turn)
Damage Points: +10 to Taijutsu, +5 to Ninjutsu
Description: The jinchūriki accesses his Bijuu's chakra and releases a portion of it into his body, triggering this initial transformation. By doing this, red chakra oozes from his skin, engulfing him in a chakra shroud that resembles a miniature, translucid version of his Bijuu (although with little detail), with a variable number of tails (depends on which Bijuu it is) and certain unique traits like the Kyuubis ears or Hachibi's horns. The jinchūriki gains a drastic increase in speed, being capable of fighting on par with almost any ninja and gets his Taijutsu damage boosted not only by the increased strength behind his chakra shroud but also by the chakra shroud itself, which damages enemies to the touch. In certain situations, the jinchūriki can also gain more animalistic abilities, such as running tremendously fast on all fours or viciously clawing on his enemies. The chakra shroud protects the jinchūriki from damage and grants him a high resistance to all C-Rank and bellow techniques and B-rank and below Taijutsu.
Note: Can only be used 3 times and lasts for a maximum of 5 turns.
Note: Can only be used by Jinchuriki bios
(Bijūtsu: Bijū Gekido) – Tailed Beast Skill: Tailed Beast Berserk
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: While in his incomplete biju form will performs a sequence of slashes with his claws and finishes the attack with a red chakra aura explosion.
Note: Can only be used once ending the biju form.
(Bijūtsu: Bijūdama) – Tailed Beast Skill: Tailed Beast Menacing Ball
Range: Short – Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The Tailed Beast Menacing Ball is the ultimate attack of the tailed beasts. To use the attack they gather positive black chakra and negative white chakra and shape it into a ball and compress it in their mouth and then release it. The technique is capable of destroying the three Rashomon gates with losing any of its momentum.
Note: Can only be used once and must be in complete form.
As a child, Sora's only known family was his father Kazuma, who he looked up to greatly and wanted to follow in his footsteps, later believing him to have been killed. After his father's presumed death, Sora went to live with the monks of the Fire Temple. At the temple, Sora trained hard in hopes of some day avenging his father and clearing his name, as Sora refused to believe what a horrible man people claimed him to be. During Kurama's attack on Konohagakure, some of its chakra was scattered throughout the village. Even though it was only part of the Nine-Tails' chakra, it was enough to make Sora turn into his four-tailed form. Sora's father, Kazuma, collected the chakra, and sealed it into Sora's body to produce a partial copy of the Nine-Tails, turning Sora into a Pseudo-Jinchūriki. One day he went berserk and destroyed the temple, a place otherwise believed to be an indestructible fortress. Afterwards, he was loathed by some of the monks of the temple, and soon began receiving the same ostracising treatment that Naruto Uzumaki experienced while he was young.
Sora attacked Naruto, who was separated from his team and stumbled upon one of the four hidden tombs they came to protect. When Sora was about to kill Naruto, Chiriku stopped him. After Chiriku stopped Sora and Naruto's battle and Sora gave information about the one of the four hidden tombs was stolen, he and Naruto started to argue each other, but were prevented from fighting by Chiriku and Yamato. After the confusion, they went to the Fire Temple.
Naruto found Sora sparring with other monks, and it seemed to him that Sora was despised, so he tried to befriend him, but was rejected. Sora, Naruto, and the rest of Team Yamato were soon sent to investigate a number of grave robbings of former members of the Twelve Guardian Ninja. Not interested in helping the team, Sora went off alone and found the enemy leader, Furido. When he discovered that he was their target, he questioned Furido about this, but started to grow angry when he received no reply. Furido taunted Sora until Sora unleashed his true powers, before informing him that he was planning to use the corpses to save the Land of Fire. After an explosion, Sora woke up only to find out that Furido had vanished, only leaving him a clue that he knew his father and that Sora resembled him.
Sora was assigned to go to Konoha with Team Yamato to replace an injured Sai. Naruto tried to show Sora around Konoha, but Sora went his own way, insulting those he came across. He later met Asuma, a man who had known his father and who offered to help him and Naruto with wind jutsu training. Although he proved skilled with the Chakra Blades, he learned that Asuma was the one who had killed his father, something that caused him great distress.
Later on, Sora tried to look for Asuma, and followed him to Danzō's interrogation. There he found out that Homura Mitokado and Koharu Utatane disliked Sora, and considered him unwelcome in the village, planning to kill him. Before Tsunade could make her decision on what to do with Sora, however, he was discovered and captured by ANBU members. Enraged that he was hated even in Konoha, Sora attacked Asuma, his arm once again assuming a demonic form. Sora fled and sought out Furido, who told him that the only way to avenge his father was to kill Tsunade. When he failed during the initial attempt, he returned to Furido, who revealed himself as Kazuma and used the Five Elements Unseal to release all of the Nine-Tails' power sealed within Sora.
Before Sora could do any serious damage, however, he was confronted by Naruto. After recovering in the hospital, Sora bid farewell to Naruto and Team Yamato, asking them to tell Asuma he apologised for his actions before leaving to travel the world.
• Wind Release: Sora is a wind-natured chakra user, like Naruto and Asuma. He is able to manipulate wind to form powerful gusts capable of lifting and pushing away objects, or create chakra-infused wind blades capable of cutting through most materials. The pinnacle of his wind manipulation is to create a powerful claw composed of chakra-infused wind that he controls as an extension of his own arm, he's also able to perform Wind Release techniques with the usage of a single handseal.
• Taijutsu: He wields a tri-bladed death claw that he learns to infuse with chakra for a longer range of attack, which was refined further after training from Asuma. Asuma gave him a new blade made of chakra-enhancing metal after his old one was destroyed in a fight with Furido. With a style of taijutsu known only to the monks of the Fire Temple, Sora is also a very proficient close-range fighter, as shown from his ability to defeat several of Naruto's shadow clones.
• Pseudo Jinchūriki: Also, like Naruto, he has been shown to have high levels of stamina and chakra. Taking advantage of this, Sora's father, Kazuma, spliced his cellular make-up with excess chakra of the Nine-Tails to create a partial clone of the Nine-Tails and by extension making Sora a pseudo-jinchūriki. Sora was capable, although unwilling it seems, to transform into a miniature demon fox much like Naruto, but was weaker than Naruto in comparison. In this form, he had all the power and resistance to injury and attack to the likes of an unsealed Nine-Tails. He could also used enhanced version of his wind-jutsu. After the battle with Naruto, all of Sora's demon chakra was expelled from his body, effectively taking away his ability to transform. Without a host, the unstable demon-clone dispersed into nothing.
• Pseudo Jinchūriki Intitial Form: Unlike Naruto, who has a stable and controlled combination of his own chakra and Kurama's chakra (because of the Fourth Hokage's seal), Sora can't control the chakra added to his cells. To stabilise this, his father applied a sealing jutsu on Sora several times to keep him and the chakra under control. In contrast to Naruto, in which the chakra forms like flames around him, it forms a solid chakra shroud around Sora with no tails. When Sora feels frustrated or is in a state of great anger, the chakra can change his right arm into a demonic form. It would seem that he is not aware of the change of his arm, and only first noticed it when his father told him. In this form, Kurama's chakra does not fully control Sora's body.
• Pseudo Jinchūriki Complete Form: Releasing even more chakra than before, even from his mouth, and growing a fourth chakra tail, Sora's skin begins to slowly peel off and in an instant explosion of chakra he is completely covered in the demon fox shroud, resembling a miniature Nine-Tails. With Sora, the demon fox shroud takes on a yellow, orange colour, while Naruto's shroud is more red. Also, Sora's legs are thinner and longer, and the spikes sprouting from his face in his earlier forms are visible in the shroud, alongside his spiked hair, being slightly bigger than when Naruto transformed. In this form, he has absolutely no control of himself. He possesses the same powers like Naruto in his four-tailed form, but his attacks, like the Tailed Beast Ball, seems to be significantly weaker than Naruto's (Sora's attack could only destroy a small part of a forest). Yamato speculates that this is because Sora's body is too frail to keep up with the incredible chakra the four-tailed form gives him.
• The Forgotten Reaper:Sora was given a special scythe which had many abilities to better him in combat. The scythe is usually strapped to his back. The scythe is only used in battle when Sora is in a do or die istuation. The scythe is called The Forgotten Reaper.
(Wasureta shinigami)-The Forgotten Reaper
Chakra Cost: 40(20+ with additional techniques in use)
Description: Thousands of years ago a scythe was forged by a great warrior Shiro Kazuma. Kazuma was known as the most powerful warrior alived and was praised to by many. Kazuma never could have enough power so he put all of his energy into making the ultimate weapon in hopes he could rule the world. Kazuma forged the metal from meteorite. Kazuma put all his blood and sweat into this scythe but his project came to a fatal end when he died of a heart attack and the scythe was never finished
- The Forgotten Reaper is indestuctible
- Due to the warriors specialty being Katon and Fuuton, the user gets +5 damage points on all Katon. The user can also perform Fuuton with 1 less handseal.
-Can only be used by Shade Dracova or anyone given permission to use by Shade Dracova
-The scythe will become 500 pounds if it is wileded by anyone but the owner or anyone given permission to hold by the wielder
- The Forgotten Reaper weighs 50 pounds so the user must have somewhat training in taijutsu to prove his muscle strength.
-While wielding The Forgotten Reaper you cant use S rank jutsu for any of the Basic 5 elements except for Katon and Fuuton while the scythe is in the wielders hands.
@ Asuna, ya he can, the only questionable techniques are the tailed beast bomb and chakra shroud, i've asked Zen about being able to use Intital tailed beast techniques with Kinkaku and Ginkaku since they only have an initial transformation and he said yes they can use it, Sora has a complete transformation and used the tailed beast bomb in the anime.