Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Here's my prediction for 600

Obito will explain himself while kakashi and guy are like what da fuk is going on

Naruto will ask kakashi and guy if they know the guy standing in front of them

kakashi will tell naruto the man who called himself tobi is none other than obito uchiha kakashi's former team mate who was thought to have been K.I.A(killed in action).

kakashi will ask obito how did he survive and why did he turn out how he did.

obito will say that none of that matters and that even though kakashi and guy were his friends he will not let that stop him from accomplishing his goals,kakashi and guy declare that if that's how it's gonna be then to protect the future of the shinobi etc they will kill obito before obito accomplishes his goals.

Naruto tells kakashi and guy about what itachi told him about taking on too much by himself and now naruto's giving them the same advice itachi gave him and says that they don't have to fight obito on his own and that he's there to help not only that but not only will he save sasuke from the darkness but he'll also try save obito.

The jubi is fully revived and smashes through the barrier obito put up and obito ashamed of what he's become admits that he needs help and that he made a terrible mistake reviving jubi and now there's nothing he can do to put things right and that he'll get the jubi to kill him to which naruto tells him he won't let obito waste his life and that he'll save obito just like he did with nagato etc too which obito smiles and says that he's glad kakashi stayed on the right path and that kakashi has raised a model student that will become the most inspirational shinobi konoha had ever produced which causes kakashi to produce tears too which obito tells him it's okay to cry.

madara turns up too everyone's shock and naruto goes no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this can't be happening then kakashi and guy look in shock as they recognise the person standing not so far from them from the valley of the end statue and obito wals over to madara and too everyone's including madaras shock obito tells madara he can't do it any more and just as madara is about to kill obito naruto gets in between them and tells madara that he'll fight him to protect obito to which obito who's in shock asks naruto why would he want to protect him to which naruto says cause he has a dream and until he puts things right he can't become hokage and that he knows obito isn't fully responsible for his actions and that if madara uchiha is the one who started all this then as the hero of the leaf, the kyubis jinchuriki,the son of the 4th,and the child of prophecy he will end madaras evil roght here right now so that he can't ruin any more lives and says besides if i need help i have my friends then all of the suden naruto hears someone say you heard the knuckle head he has his friends and we're all here and naruto etc sees that narutos friends and the rest of the alliance have appeared and stand united against madara and the jubi.

The end of chapter 600.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Here's my prediction for 600

Tobi will never repent or feel remorse for his actions and plans how many people you think he killed already..

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think i would puke if that was how it worked out. way to fluffy. I know it happens, but wow that was gag worthy.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You are a dreamer

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by dgenthe View Post
    i think i would puke if that was how it worked out. way to fluffy. I know it happens, but wow that was gag .worthy.
    This >> lmao

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Imagine if obito was saved and obito revealed that rin is still alive then kakashi will be able to go off into the sunset with obito and rin and live happily ever after.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~God of Uchiha~

No...

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Even if that were to happen that would be a minimum of 8 chapters to cover all the flashbacks and talking......but seriously doubt that this tobi unveiling will turn into a lovefest

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The last thing I want is another villian turning good because of Narutos talk-no-jutsu!!WTH
    Since there's been some action recently then it means that we'll be going back to jibber-jabber, but heaven forbid that Tobi/Obito who was termed 'The harbinger of destruction' turn good after a sermon from pastor Uzumaki Naruto!!:sy: But, even if Kishi didn't want I think he has to address the Tobi questions next week, or at least some of them coz some people are even considering calling it quits:shrug:

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

OP has watched too much action-romance movies

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin like a melon how you
    feelin

Obito became "good" so easy in your story. HE justis like I made a mistake and that is it!

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Dont Be Shy"

thats the worst prediction i seen in my life

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    If a woodchuck chucks
    approximately its own cubic
    weight in wood it could
    hypothetically chuck around 35
    pounds of hard lumber.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Sage Power View Post
    Imagine if obito was saved and obito revealed that rin is still alive then kakashi will be able to go off into the sunset with obito and rin and live happily ever after.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have a seat over there please

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Revz

Tobi will never redeem himself lol.

Tobi is a wicked and twisted man , Madara Uchiha or Orochimaru are childs play compared to Tobi.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto6Axis View Post
    LOL

Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!

F*ck that!!! F*uck that shit!!! Tobi isn't nagato he even said nagato was just easily convinced, tobi is a boss konan talked about naruto being a bridge and he strangled her and told her he is the darkness and your 7 shaded rainbow will fade into black. Bosses like him and madara aren't going to get talked no jutsu'd I'm affair sasuke might because I don't think kishi will kill him off but that's a one off

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wait, what? Obito is pretty much a cold-blooded murderer... he is even making sarcastic remarks before attacking or killing people. think of his behaviour when he attacked the Leaf, attempted to kill both his teacher and his wife and their newborn-just-minute-old child! or when he went against Konan. my personal favourite was after her first attack had failed and while it was obvious this would be a fight to death he turned around and said sth like: 'i even saved you, you should be thanking me'! or when he wanted an explanation about edo tensei. i think we are well past the point where a character, after a momentary mistake, can and will make a heel face turn. just saying....

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto tells kakashi and guy about what itachi told him about taking on too much by himself and now naruto's giving them the same advice itachi gave him and says that they don't have to fight obito on his own and that he's there to help not only that but not only will he save sasuke from the darkness but he'll also try save obito.
    This part doesn't make sense.
    Naruto tells Kakashi and Guy not to do everything on their own and then states that he will save both Sasuke and Obito. Umm... Talk about hypocrisy.

It would be better if Naruto reminisced about what Itachi told him and accepted that Kakashi and Guy would handle Obito. Then Madara might come and force the group to split, leaving Obito with only Kakashi and Guy.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

my predcition...obito tells them what happend in a looooong flashback...just like the flashbacks in 400 where Tobi talked about sasuke and past, where we saw tons of flashbacks, and 500 which also was a flashback.

and ever time we get to this Round numbers, its about tobi & a flashback...so it will be here too, end of story~

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

didn't read, put it in sticky...