Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Graphic Designer

[Ninjutsu] Turtle

I sit down on a large rock next to a pond, as I await Wesobi sensei to arrive.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [Ninjutsu] Turtle

Last jutsu you learned?

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Graphic Designer

As discussed via msn, I'll describe what Ninjutsu is.

Ninjutsu also known as Ninja Techniques, are techniques which require chakra in order to be able to use it. These techniques allow the user to do things which they normally wouldn't be able to do. The difference between Ninjutwsu and Genjutsu is, Genjutsu places the opponent under illusions which has no physical damage to the opponent, where as Ninjutsu does. In order to use Ninjutsu you are required to use chakra, at most of the time perform hand seals.

-i'm in a kind of rush(Party), so if you would like me to do it over with more information I can.-

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yea, add more.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Graphic Designer

Ninjutsu also known as Ninja Techniques, are techniques which require chakra in order to be able to use it. These techniques allow the user to do things which they normally wouldn't be able to do. The difference between Ninjutwsu and Genjutsu is, Genjutsu places the opponent under illusions which has no physical damage to the opponent, where as Ninjutsu does. In order to use Ninjutsu you are required to use chakra, at most of the time perform hand seals to execute. Ninjutsu is extremely diverse, from the easy and simple ones that can be done almost at will, to ones as complex such as healing and elemental natures.
    There are two methods to creating Ninjutsu, often known as Shape Manipulation, which deals with the physical structure and shape, form, potency, and movement of a technique. The second is known as Nature Manipulation, which is related to elemental natures. It molds the physical attributes of the chakra to turn it into an element used for a technique.
    As far as elemental transformations go, there are two types, the basic five, wind, fire, water, lightning, and wind, and advanced elemental transformation requiring a combination of the basics. Similar to colors, where you mix primary colors to form secondary colors.
    Apparently, the Sage of Six Paths created Ninjutsu and the concept behind it. In time, people managed to understand the teachings behind it and utilized Ninjutsu to fight. Ninjutsu can be used in collaboration with Taijutsu as well, as shown with the 4th Raikage, to create nintaijutsu, a combination of both Tai and Nin.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

will do.

(Ki Nobori no Shugyō) - Tree Climbing Practice
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 5
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This is a training method used to gain the basic skills of chakra control. This training involves focusing a fixed amount of chakra to the bottom of one's feet, and using that to climb a tree without using one's hands. If the stream of chakra is too weak, the user will lose their footing on the tree and fall off. If it is too strong, the user will be pushed away from the tree, causing the bark of the tree to break around the point of contact and the user to fall. This technique becomes second nature to shinobi with more practice.
    Note: Technique only for use of training methods.

We've all seen this, and given your rank it should hardly create a problem for you. I want you to focus the right amount of chakra in your feet. Doing so will enable you to run on the tree, and when you stand still stick to it with your feet so you don't fall.

*drags your ass to the nearby lake*
    (Suimen Hokō no Gyō) - Water Surface Walking Practice
    Description: This training method is used to gain better chakra control. To do this, the user has to be emitting a constant stream of chakra from the bottom of their feet and using the repellent force to walk across the water's surface. This technique is more difficult to master than the Tree Climbing Practice, because the amount of chakra that needs to be emitted changes constantly. This technique becomes second nature to shinobi with more practices.

Same thing but harder. Constantly emit the same amount of chakra in your feet. Walk on the lake, but don't let it vary even a little bit, or you'll fall in the lake. Utmost focus is needed.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Graphic Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Wesobi View Post
    will do.

(Ki Nobori no Shugyō) - Tree Climbing Practice
    Description: This is a training method used to gain the basic skills of chakra control. This training involves focusing a fixed amount of chakra to the bottom of one's feet, and using that to climb a tree without using one's hands. If the stream of chakra is too weak, the user will lose their footing on the tree and fall off. If it is too strong, the user will be pushed away from the tree, causing the bark of the tree to break around the point of contact and the user to fall. This technique becomes second nature to shinobi with more practice.

We've all seen this, and given your rank it should hardly create a problem for you. I want you to focus the right amount of chakra in your feet. Doing so will enable you to run on the tree, and when you stand still stick to it with your feet so you don't fall.

*drags your ass to the nearby lake*
    (Suimen Hokō no Gyō) - Water Surface Walking Practice
    Description: This training method is used to gain better chakra control. To do this, the user has to be emitting a constant stream of chakra from the bottom of their feet and using the repellent force to walk across the water's surface. This technique is more difficult to master than the Tree Climbing Practice, because the amount of chakra that needs to be emitted changes constantly. This technique becomes second nature to shinobi with more practices.

Same thing but harder. Constantly emit the same amount of chakra in your feet. Walk on the lake, but don't let it vary even a little bit, or you'll fall in the lake. Utmost focus is needed.

I make my way over to a large tree and look at it for a quick moment to determine its height and how long I would have to maintain my chakra for and all the other variables along with it. I perform the tiger hand seal and send a steady flow of chakra into my feet. I place one foot against the tree, continuously adjusting the amount of chakra. I than step with my other foot and begin to walk up the tree. I make sure that my chakra is continues and steady, applying just enough so that I don't slip and maintain my balance but not so much that I break the tree and come tumbling down.

*Gets dragged* Weeeeeee~

I walk to the edge of the lake and look down upon it. I once again begin channelling chakra into my feet getting a steady and stable flow happening. I than take one step out onto the water to get the feel of what is required. I constantly change the flow of my chakra to adapt it to the different requirements for walking on water. Once I got the hang of it I step out onto the water completely, always making sure my chakra flow is always adapting to the flow and movement of the water beneath me.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*you fall through the lake*

again

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Graphic Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Poppinfresh View Post
    *you fall through the lake*

again

Now I am all wet

I swim to the edge of the lake where I climb out and stand near the edge once again. Just like the last time I begin channeling chakra down through my feet, making sure that it is a fast, steady and continuous flow of chakra. Take my first step onto the water where I release the chakra through the soles of my feet, using the steady flow I regulate it's flow and continually adjust the flow to different parts in my foot to suit the constant change if direction and movement the water flows. I take my time so that my foot remains firm on the lake while then stepping on with my other foot. I go through the same process with my opposite foot, being sure to adjust the chakra to thte movement of the water and how much chakra is released. I am extra careful to make sure it is all done extra careful and with great precision using my excellent chakra control to my advantage.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You don't have excellent chakra control. That's why I'm teaching you ninjutsu: To get that >.>

Kage Shuriken no Jutsu) - Shadow Shuriken Technique
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:20
    Description: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing a giant Windmill Shuriken. When throwing the shuriken, the ninja will also throw a second giant shuriken to hide in the shadow of the first. The hidden secondary shuriken can then approach the target without their being aware.

Throw a Windmill shuriken at your enemy. Throw a second one hiding in the shadow of the first and make sure the opponent wont notice it. Try to keep it as close as you can to the first one.

(Kanashibari no Jutsu) - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Chakra:15
    Damge Points:N/A
    Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

Force your chakra onto one of my clones so that they are temporarily stuck in the place where they're standing. It works like a genjutsu, so break it like a genjutsu (but don’t use Kai >.>)

(Ninpou: Gekka Bijin) - Ninja Arts: Beauty Under the Moonlight
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user will create a swarm of sakura(cherry blossoms)petals to surround there opponents and swirl around them causing confusion.The user can then attack there opponent from any angle they choose.Blinds opponents eyes for the turn this jutsu is used.

Ok, create a swarm of cherry blossom petals around the opponent. Use your chakra to guide them and swirl around. By doing so, it will confuse them, and you can then attack them from an angle. It blinds the opponent for the turns of the jutsu, so it's a good jutsu.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Graphic Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Poppinfresh View Post
    You don't have excellent chakra control. That's why I'm teaching you ninjutsu: To get that >.>

Description: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing a giant Windmill Shuriken. When throwing the shuriken, the ninja will also throw a second giant shuriken to hide in the shadow of the first. The hidden secondary shuriken can then approach the target without their being aware.

Throw a Windmill shuriken at your enemy. Throw a second one hiding in the shadow of the first and make sure the opponent wont notice it. Try to keep it as close as you can to the first one.

Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

Force your chakra onto one of my clones so that they are temporarily stuck in the place where they're standing. It works like a genjutsu, so break it like a genjutsu (but don’t use Kai >.>)

Description: The user will create a swarm of sakura(cherry blossoms)petals to surround there opponents and swirl around them causing confusion.The user can then attack there opponent from any angle they choose.Blinds opponents eyes for the turn this jutsu is used.

Ok, create a swarm of cherry blossom petals around the opponent. Use your chakra to guide them and swirl around. By doing so, it will confuse them, and you can then attack them from an angle. It blinds the opponent for the turns of the jutsu, so it's a good jutsu.

But I is super med ninja :3

I take out two giant windmill shuriken and hold them, keeping the second completely hidden behind the first. I then throw the first one but just after I release it I release the second shuriken as well. The second, being released after the first, travels behind the first in its shadow completely unnoticeable.

I use my chakra and force it from my body and into your clones. I manipulate it so that is causes your body to basically shut down for a short amount of time, thus paralysing you.

I begin by releasing chakra all through a patch of cherry blossoms lying around a clone of yours. I use my chakra and make is swirl around, collecting all the petals as it does so. It creates a swarm of spiraling cherry blossoms that I direct towards your clone and make spin around him in order to create confusion.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The first one should have the shuriken hiding into the shadow of the other one, so try it again.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Graphic Designer

The first one should have the shuriken hiding into the shadow of the other one, so try it again.

I start off by taking out two giant windmill shuriken, and holding them with the second one completely hidden behind the first one. I then take the first one and release it towards you, and just as I release the first one, I release the second one right behind it. The second one is traveling just behind the first one, completely hidden in its shadow.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Graphic Designer

I focus a considerable amount of chakra throughout my entire body and once done I release it. Soon after releasing it I focus my chakra towards your clone, and as my chakra reaches your clone I use shape manipulation and begin to manipulate the chakra to wrap around the clones body holding him in place.
    I know not to use Kai

I begin by focusing an considerable amount of chakra throughout my entire body, and once done I release it into the air around me. As soon as I release the chakra, I use chakra control and focus my chakra towards a patch of cherry blossoms near your clone. Using my chakra I direct the cherry blossoms from off the ground, and I make it swirl around your clone. Due to it spinning around him, it blinds him while at the same time causing confusion.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I just mean, stab yourself to get out of it, or what ever works.

(Sakura Fubuki no Jutsu) - Cherry Blossom Snow Storm Technique
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user will hurl kunai with pouches attached at their target. Upon impact, the pouches explode, releasing small explosive notes. Due to the large number of kunai thrown, a shower of notes will rain down on the target. The user will then throw one final kunai with an active explosive note at the target. It will begin to burn, and by igniting the falling smaller notes it will cause a gigantic explosion.

Ok, throw 10 kunais with pouches around it at your opponent. Once they hit the opponent or something else, they will explode. This causes them to release explosive tags. The exploding pouches cause a lot of explosion tags to set on the battle field, and then you should throw one more with an active explosion tag to set off the big explosion.

(Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique
    Range:Short-Long
    Description: Forming the needed hand seal Ram, a shinobi can project his voice to a different area to hide their location and the number of allies at their side. It is an excellent complement to stealth tactics.

Alright. Start by doing the ram hand seal. Focus your chakra in your throat, and send it to some other area you wish it to be heard. Then talk, and it will be as if you're there. Easy as that!

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Graphic Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Crunch View Post
    I just mean, stab yourself to get out of it, or what ever works.

(Sakura Fubuki no Jutsu) - Cherry Blossom Snow Storm Technique
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user will hurl kunai with pouches attached at their target. Upon impact, the pouches explode, releasing small explosive notes. Due to the large number of kunai thrown, a shower of notes will rain down on the target. The user will then throw one final kunai with an active explosive note at the target. It will begin to burn, and by igniting the falling smaller notes it will cause a gigantic explosion.

Ok, throw 10 kunais with pouches around it at your opponent. Once they hit the opponent or something else, they will explode. This causes them to release explosive tags. The exploding pouches cause a lot of explosion tags to set on the battle field, and then you should throw one more with an active explosion tag to set off the big explosion.
    I take out ten kunais with pouches attached to it by a small chakra thread. I throw all ten pouches towards your clone, and once they make contact they explode release numerous explosive tags around you. I then take a explosive tag kunai, and aim it towards one of the explosive tags laying around you. As my explosive tag makes contact, a huge explosion goes off.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Crunch View Post
    (Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique
    Range:Short-Long
    Description: Forming the needed hand seal Ram, a shinobi can project his voice to a different area to hide their location and the number of allies at their side. It is an excellent complement to stealth tactics.

Alright. Start by doing the ram hand seal. Focus your chakra in your throat, and send it to some other area you wish it to be heard. Then talk, and it will be as if you're there. Easy as that!
    I quickly perform the ram hand seal, and begin focusing a considerable but decent amount of chakra towards my throat. I then release my chakra from out of my mouth and focus it into a cave not to far off from here. I then begin to speak.
    "Rawr!!!"

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

(Muon Satsujin Jutsu) - Silent Homicide Technique
    Description: Muon Satsujin Jutsu, the ability to commit a silent homicide, is a technique to dispatch your foe with no warning. Your quick speed and skills will instantly kill them before they can provide a defense.
    Tactic:Best used with Hidden Mist jutsu.

First use Hidden mist jutsu. else it's useless. Focus your chakra into your feet, but move as lightly as possible. By doing so, it will increase your speed, and you can kill the opponent in the mist when they make a sound.

(Sakki) - Killing Intent
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 10 - 40
    Description: Killing Intent is simply the user giving off their pure killing intention, and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all.
    Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user

Ok, generally this is the one that requires 2 ranks difference (since I've seen last seen it used in a test). Focus your killing intent, all your hate, everything you wish bad to happen to that person and focus it on them.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Graphic Designer

(Muon Satsujin Jutsu) - Silent Homicide Technique
    Description: Muon Satsujin Jutsu, the ability to commit a silent homicide, is a technique to dispatch your foe with no warning. Your quick speed and skills will instantly kill them before they can provide a defense.
    Tactic:Best used with Hidden Mist jutsu.

First use Hidden mist jutsu. else it's useless. Focus your chakra into your feet, but move as lightly as possible. By doing so, it will increase your speed, and you can kill the opponent in the mist when they make a sound.
    I focus my suiton chakra throughout my body, before releasing it from my mouth forming a thick mist. In no time the mist covers the entire training grounds, surrounding both of us. I then begin to focus chakra into my feet, as I slowly but lightly move across the terrain awaiting for any type of sound, such as footsteps.

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
    Range: Short/Mid
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
    Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

(Sakki) - Killing Intent
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 10 - 40
    Description: Killing Intent is simply the user giving off their pure killing intention, and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all.
    Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user

Ok, generally this is the one that requires 2 ranks difference (since I've seen last seen it used in a test). Focus your killing intent, all your hate, everything you wish bad to happen to that person and focus it on them.
    I begin to focus all my sadness, hatred, and revenge all upon some random animal wishing for bad things to happen to it. As this happens the random animal becomes paralyzed. -__-

I just became active again(NB-Wise), so my replies to are gonna be way meh.