Property of Vincent

Re: [Genjutsu Training] No witty title included

Hey.

(Genjutsu: Jinmon) - Illusion Technique: Interrogation
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: A illusion used to force the enemy to give out info by torturing them in there minds.

This was the last you've covered. Why in the world would anyone use that in battle?

Status
    Apr 2011
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo.. View Post
    Hey.

(Genjutsu: Jinmon) - Illusion Technique: Interrogation
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: A illusion used to force the enemy to give out info by torturing them in there minds.

This was the last you've covered. Why in the world would anyone use that in battle?
    Urm, if you have clones, it could be a decent technique to use so as to simply break the enemies fighting spirit through torture so that the mental pain leaves them a wreck, other than that it's best used simply for interrogation I guess. I really don't know. <_>

Status
    Jun 2010
    Property of Vincent

lol fair enough.

we will keep using the template Jinbei uses:
    PHP Code:
    [B]Description of you performing the technique:[/B
    [
    B]Weaknesses of technique:[/B
    [
    B]Strong points about the technique :[/B
    Next up is:

( Genjutsu: Jigoku Gouka ) - Illusion Technique: Hell Fire
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion where the opponent sees a huge ball of fire descending from the sky and enveloping its target.

*creates a clone*
    Use your chakra to trap her into a genjutsu, like you have learnt, and cast the illusion that makes her see a huge ball of fire descending from the sky and envelop her.

Status
    Apr 2011
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

Description of you performing the technique: I begin to build and gather my chakra, kneading and focusing it in the core of my body, before releasing it outwards towards your clone. Aiming to have my chakra penetrate into your clones mind so as to manipulate its senses. I begin to will my chakra to manipulate your clones sense of sight, so as to trap her in a illusion where she sees a gigantic fireball descending from the sky, threatening to burn her alive.
    Weaknesses of technique: It doesn't actually have any negative mental affects on the opponent, it simple creates a illusion, that doesn't inhibit them physically or mentally in any way.
    Strong points about the technique : It's a good distraction since it could possibly be a fire technique, thus the opponent would have to utilize a fair amount of time so as to disprove it's a illusion, and then continue to free themselves from it. Leaving them open to attacks from below or the sides. Not only that, but a follow up from a technique from the actual sky could prove to be more beneficial as if the opponent were to simply ignore the fireball, and focus on getting out of the illusion chances are he'd ignore the following attack coming from above by his own reasoning.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Property of Vincent

A perfect way to use this genjutsu to attack indeed is from below the opponent, or with lightning as the opponent is almost forced to use a water jutsu in this situation.

Next jutsus:

( Genjutsu: Kasumi no Jutsu ) - Illusion Technique: Mist Technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates an illusionary clone that charges towards the enemy, jumps, then explodes in a cloud of cherry blossom petals which results in confusing the opponent and obscuring their vision, leaving them open for attack.

Focus your chakra and use it to manipulate my clone's senses into seeing a clone of you which charges at my clone where after it explodes in a cloud of cherry blossom petals which will confuse my clone and leave her open for attack.

( Konoha-Ryū: Yanagi ) - Leaf Ninja Art: Willow
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 35
    Description: The user waves their sword back and forth, which when seen by the target locks them in a genjutsu which causes them to hallucinate multiple waving arms. The movement resembles that of a willow tree blowing in the wind. With the enemy off guard, the user is free to cut them down.

Take your blade and wave it back and forth. My clone will get trapped in your genjutsu, or rather hallucination, as she looks at the blade. It will look like a willow tree for her and you are free to cut her down.

Status
    Apr 2011
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

I begin to release my chakra towards the brain of your clone. Once my chakra is present within your clones mind, I manipulate it so as to bend your clones senses to my will. Making your clone believe that I've created a clone that quickly begins to run towards her. Then as it does the clone suddenly disperses into numerous sakura petals that distract and confuse her. Leaving her vulnerable to attacks

I quickly take my sword, waving it back and forth through the air. As I do so I release my chakra towards your clones brain. Manipulating her senses so as to make her believe that there are multiple waving arms infront of her. The illusion inducing her to believe that my movements look similar to that of a willow trees. Leaving her open to attacks.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Property of Vincent

You actually forgot the template. thus.. AGAIN!

Status
    Apr 2011
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

Description of you performing the technique: I begin to release my chakra forwards into your clones brain. Then once my chakra is present within your clones brain, I use it to disrupt his chakra system and thus manipulate his senses. Causing him to see a illusion of me creating a clone, the clone in which I "create" quickly bursts forth towards your clone, before erupting into a storm of cherryblossoms that completely block your clones view. Thus in reality, she is left open to attack and exploitation from the front.
    Weaknesses of technique: Clones don't really just erupt into cherryblossoms, so at that point it becomes a decent conclusion that it is infact a genjutsu
    Strong points about the technique : It's a decent distraction, nothing more nothing less. o_o

Description of you performing the technique: As I wave my sword, I begin to release my chakra towards your clones mind, manipulating his chakra system so as to disrupt his senses and instead of simply seeing my one arm wave back and forth, he begins to see multiple branch like arms waving and swaying back and forth, preventing him from tracking the original. Leaving him open for attack.
    Weaknesses of technique: Seeing as there's multiple arms sprouting out from all over the place, it makes it fairly obvious that it's a genjutsu as the technique itself lacks subtly.
    Strong points about the technique : This can create a moments hesitation that is needed to cut a opponent down, however on the downside if you were to actually strike them before they could use a full body release it would mean you'd have to already be mid swing before using this gen, as such the enemy could just raise their sword in the vicinity in which you were previously aiming to strike, which can be a disadvantage and advantage.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Property of Vincent

Moving on.

( Magen: Hanarasui ) - Demonic Illusion: Flower Head Death

Type: Offensive/Supplementary
    Range: Short- Mid
    Damage points: 40 due to stress on the mind
    Description: The user will trap the target within an illusion where the opponent appears to be trapped in a large flower bud which then explodes. The opponent is made to believe that an explosion actually occurred and collapses, believing himself to be injured. The resulting stress on his mind causes damage.

Trap your opponent in a genjutsu which makes them believe they are trapped in a large flower bud which then will explode, making the opponent collapse.

( Genjutsu: Oshitsubusu Hebi Kubire ) - Illusion Technique: Crushing Snake Constriction
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user puts the opponent into a genjutsu which has snakes appear beneath the opponent to constrict them and with the users command, they crush the opponent. In reality, the opponent is immobilized and takes damage due to the stress on his mind.

Trap the opponent in a genjutsu where there appear to be snakes beneath the opponent which will constrict them and crush them on your command. This will immobilise the opponent and damage them.

Status
    Apr 2011
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

Description of you performing the technique: I begin to release chakra towards your clones brain and into her chakra circularitory system. Disturbing her five senses by disrupting his chakra. I make your clone envision herself as being trapped in a large flower bud that abruptly begins to explode. Damaging her severely. However in actuality she simply collapses, due to the mental strain caused by going through illusionary pain.
    Weaknesses of technique: Unless your opponent knows your a mokuton user, the idea of a flower swallowing her whole will send alarm bells ringing that it's most likely a gen.
    Strong points about the technique : Although it's a illusion it causes real stress which creates fatigue in the opponent.

Description of you performing the technique: I begin to release chakra towards your clones brain and into her chakra system utilziing my chakra to manipulate your clones five senses and trap her in a illusion where multiple snakes appear around her. Binding her and slowly constricting so as to crush her. Due to the genjutsu your clone finds herself unable to move even though the binding is only a illusion. As such she is left open to exploitation.
    Weaknesses of technique: The opponent could easily react with a nagashi which in most cases would free them from the genjutsu, and if the snakes were infact real they'd be paralyses by the current. So it's a win win get out clause.
    Strong points about the technique : Your opponent is paralysed even if momentarily, due to this it would be easy to follow up with a technique that would prevent some get out clauses of the genjutsu such as gushing water imprisonment, or a quick offensive jutsu to capatilize.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Property of Vincent

I'm sorry for replying so utterly late. There have been some urgent things that came in between. Sorry for the inconvenience.

( Magen: Chō Shinka ) - Demonic Illusion: Butterfly Evolution
    Type: Supplementary/Offensive
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user makes one handseal, placing the opponent in a genjutsu. The user then tosses a large number of explosive tags at the opponent. To the opponent, it looks as if they are countless butterflies. The opponent then believes they are sinking into the ground, in reality making them immobilized; this allows the user to place one final exploding tag on their forehead before detonating all the tags simultaneously.

Perform one handseal and trap your opponent in a genjutsu, thereafter you throw multiple explosive tages towards the opponent which they will see as countless butterflies. Then they will believe they sink into the ground, immobilizing them and then the explosive tags will explode.

( Nehan Shōja no Jutsu ) - Temple of Nirvana Technique
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user makes one handseal, placing all the targets in the area under an illusion where feathers appear to fall from the sky. This slowly puts the opponents to sleep after one turn.

Perform one handseal to trap the targets in an area under the illusion that feathers appear to fall from the sky which will make them fall asleep.

Status
    Apr 2011
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

It's alright. o_o
    Description of you performing the technique: I perform a single handseal, releasing my chakra into your clones brain and manipulating his sense of sight, touch and hearing to make your clone believe that he's now sinking into the ground thus causing him to become immovilized. As soon as she's placed into the genjutsu I quickly dart around, scattering a mass of explosive tags which your clone would believe are beautiful butterfly's. I make sure to place a explosive tag on your clones head before darting out of the way making all the tags explode destroying your clone.
    Weaknesses of technique: Butterflys usually don't randomly appear so that's kinda weird and spells out genjutsu.
    Strong points about the technique : It imobilizes the opponent and it's A rank. So the opponent couldn't be like "Ground sinky = earth jutsu, so I use nagashi and free myself. Since Nagashi can only free you from B rank and below genjutsu. Also depending on what custom techniques you have, it might be possible to create real butterflys to combo with this technique. Making it a double edged swords of sorts.

Description of you performing the technique: I perform a single handseal, which places your clone under a genjutsu, where she begins to see a abundance of feathers fall from the sky, and eventually grows drowsy. After some time she eventually falls asleep. Leaving her open to exploitation.
    Weaknesses of technique: Feathers don't fall from the sky. Also it takes a whole turn to kick in, at which point the opponent could quickly release and then counterattack.
    Strong points about the technique : It can be used on a large number of people as seen in the anime where it put a whole arena full of people to sleep.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Property of Vincent

Actually, feathers can fall from the sky, because that is mostly where birds fly

Anyway, moving on.

( Kokuangyo no Jutsu ) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

Perform one handseal and trap the opponent in a genjutsu where they will believe they are trapped into a world of nothing but darkness. They will not be able to see anything but they can smell, hear and feel. (and taste, but yeah.. o_o )

+AACT:

(Genjutsu: Hanaoka) - Illusion Technique: Flower Hill
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user summons up illusionary purple flowers from the ground in front of them, damaging enemies with a chance to paralyze them.
    Note: Paralysis lasts one turn.

Trap your opponent and summon illusionary purple flowers which will appear to grow from the ground in front of them to damage them and paralyse them

Status
    Apr 2011
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

<_< You know what I mean. D:

Description of you performing the technique: I begin by gathering and kneading my chakra, before expelling it outwards towards your clone. As I release my chakra, I perform the Tiger Handseal so as to help with the molding of my chakra. I insert my chakra into your clones brain, using it to disrupt her chakra flow and thus tamper with her brain. Completely negating her sense of sight so as to trap her in a world of utter darkness. Since she can no longer see, even though she still has her other remaining senses, she becomes an easier target for me to prey on.
    Weaknesses of technique: Well its only weakness would be that it's utter complete darkness and not really blurred vision or what now which would be more believable. Other than that it's pretty good. o_o
    Strong points about the technique : Completely negates an opponents sense of sight leaving them vulnerable, it's A ranked so Nagashi can't free you from it. Also if you used this after the detonation of a flash bomb or something, you could make it more believable and what not.

Description of you performing the technique: I release my chakra into your clones brain, placing her under a illusion where multiple purple flowers rise up from the ground, damaging her and inflicting paralyses.
    Weaknesses of technique: Flowers rising from the ground may be associated with Mokuton, so an easy way out would be to just say you try to destroy the flowers with nagashi but your adversely released from the illusion. The illusion itself also isn't really that great.
    Strong points about the technique : You could cover it's weaknesses by following up with a water technique, other than that it's pretty easy to counter.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Property of Vincent

Of course I do ;P

And, may I congratulate you on finishing Genjutsu.

If you have any more questions do ask them still.

Status
    Apr 2011
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

Thank you. :3