Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    Backwoodz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    243
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    sasuke has already redeemed him self


    Sasukes redemption? Already happened


    Ever since sasuke left the leaf village every one of his actions has aided the leaf village

    1.Kills orochimaru , who wanted to destroy the leaf

    2.Kills deidara, who would have gone after naruto and if the kyuubi got taken moons eye plan would be activated

    3.Yes i know he tried to kill all the kages, but the one kage he killed was the one that was most of a threat towards konoha, danzo.

    4.helped defeat kabuto, a main enemy towards the alliance.

    Everyone that sasuke has killed, has actually helped the leaf village
    Its pretty ironic how sasuke wants to destroy the leaf, but every action he makes is actually helping them. whats next sasuke killing tobito or madara?

    I think eventually the alliance will realize sasukes actions are actually for the good of the shinobi world.

    Everyone talks about sasukes redemption now, but sasuke has already redeemed him self but no one realizes it,not even him self.

    Just a thought I had to get off my head

     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    ToruneNamikaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    907
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tobirama solos
     

    Re: sasuke has already redeemed him self

    He attacked Killer Bee, interrupted the Kages meeting and joined Akatsuki
     
         

  3. #3
    Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    CurseSealofEarth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In a cage. As you observed.
    Posts
    5,227
    Post Thanks / Like
    You actually care what I have
    to say?
     

    Re: sasuke has already redeemed him self

    Killing someone that helps someone else doesn't redeem you if you're doing it for the wrong reasons.
     
         

  4. #4
    Member ElectroG's Avatar
    Status
    ElectroG is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    167
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sasuke has already redeemed him self

    I think there is a power that is making sasuke evil.... and naruto is the only one that sees it.


    maybe sasuke is fighting that evil..... maybe im completely wrong
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Status
    AlexXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    1,709
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sasuke has already redeemed him self

    Quote Originally Posted by Backwoodz View Post
    Its pretty ironic how sasuke wants to destroy the leaf, but every action he makes is actually helping them
    +rep for this beautiful sentence
     
         
    Last edited by AlexXx; 08-31-2012 at 07:42 PM.

  6. #6
    Norris Mode Activated ChuckNorris2's Avatar
    Status
    ChuckNorris2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    I'd tell you...But then I'd have to kill you!
    Posts
    589
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sasuke has already redeemed him self

    you forgot if naruto hadn't come after he defeated danzo kakashi and sakura would be dead kakashi even said it himself.
     
         

  7. #7
    the illest you never heard wridacule's Avatar
    Status
    wridacule is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    2,407
    Post Thanks / Like
    cheese makes it hard to poo
     

    Re: sasuke has already redeemed him self

    i disagree he has redeemed himself. in shippuden he is LESS of a whiny piece of trash, but he still has a little ways to go
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Cfighter's Avatar
    Status
    Cfighter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,222
    Post Thanks / Like
    GO BUY SOME SOUP!
     

    Re: sasuke has already redeemed him self

    -Sasuke was told about the truth of Itachi from Tobi, about how Itachi always loved Sasuke and only joined Akatsuki to protect him.

    ^ Sasuke joins Akatsuki to kill everyone.

    -Sasuke is told the truth from Itachi himself, Itachi's last words are he believes Sasuke will do the right thing

    ^Sasuke revives Orochimaru.

    You cant redeem yourself from these basic facts.
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member yellowxflash's Avatar
    Status
    yellowxflash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sasuke has already redeemed him self

    he's a saint
     
         

  10. #10
    Banned
    Status
    Gooner4life is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,491
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sasuke has already redeemed him self

    That is just Kishi leaving the door open for his redemption, he hasn't been redeemed yet because he is determined to destroy the leaf and did plenty of other bad things, he is consumed with hatred so isn't redeemed yet.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Status
    AlexXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    1,709
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sasuke has already redeemed him self

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckNorris2 View Post
    you forgot if naruto hadn't come after he defeated danzo kakashi and sakura would be dead kakashi even said it himself.
    if think its not about what COULD had happened but what ACTUALLY happened
     
         

  12. #12
    Member Nick Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Nick Uchiha is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sasuke has already redeemed him self

    I get that he didnt intend to help them but yeah he actually did alot so great thread! +Rep
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member AP2k's Avatar
    Status
    AP2k is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    5,090
    Post Thanks / Like
    This place still exists?
     

    Re: sasuke has already redeemed him self

    Killed there kage, brought a piece of the hachibi to the akatsuki, tried to kill 4 other kage, destroyed the raikages arm. He's only killed Deidara (who had already captured 2 jinchuriki, and wouldn't be sent to take the kyuubi or hachibi), Oro, who he revived, kabuto, which didnt fix anything, and danzo.
     
         

  14. #14
    Ⓟⓔⓞⓟⓛⓔ Ⓢⓤⓚⓚ BlkMagk's Avatar
    Status
    BlkMagk is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Where the levels of common sense are Sofa King low
    Posts
    3,526
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sasuke has already redeemed him self

    His intentions weren't in aiding the Leaf, but in a twisted kinda way.....he did.
     
         

  15. #15
    Banned
    Status
    Backwoodz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    243
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sasuke has already redeemed him self

    Quote Originally Posted by ToruneNamikaze View Post
    He attacked Killer Bee, interrupted the Kages meeting and joined Akatsuki
    So what if he attacked killer b? He didnt kill him

    Quote Originally Posted by CurseSealofEarth View Post
    Killing someone that helps someone else doesn't redeem you if you're doing it for the wrong reasons.
    Redeem him self towards the leaf village, obviously killing someone helps one side but weakens another

    Quote Originally Posted by ElectroG View Post
    I think there is a power that is making sasuke evil.... and naruto is the only one that sees it.



    maybe sasuke is fighting that evil..... maybe im completely wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexXx View Post
    +rep for this beautiful sentence
    Sasuke was never evil, just confused, but has regained his thought after the fight with kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckNorris2 View Post
    you forgot if naruto hadn't come after he defeated danzo kakashi and sakura would be dead kakashi even said it himself.
    Good point, but still, he didnt kill them, im not saying that he wouldnt kill, im saying that the people he killed helped the leaf, im not saying that he only kills bad guys, just so happens everyone he kills aids the leaf
     
         

  16. #16
    Banned
    Status
    Backwoodz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    243
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sasuke has already redeemed him self

    A lot of you are confused, my point in this thread is who he killed aided the leaf, not who he wants to kill....you get me?
    everyone he killed helped the leaf even IF he is really evil
     
         

  17. #17
    Member nomekop's Avatar
    Status
    nomekop is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Hidden Sand Village
    Posts
    269
    Post Thanks / Like
    Transcended
     

    Re: sasuke has already redeemed him self

    Quote Originally Posted by Backwoodz View Post

    Sasukes redemption? Already happened


    Ever since sasuke left the leaf village every one of his actions has aided the leaf village

    1.Kills orochimaru , who wanted to destroy the leaf

    2.Kills deidara, who would have gone after naruto and if the kyuubi got taken moons eye plan would be activated

    3.Yes i know he tried to kill all the kages, but the one kage he killed was the one that was most of a threat towards konoha, danzo.

    4.helped defeat kabuto, a main enemy towards the alliance.

    Everyone that sasuke has killed, has actually helped the leaf village
    Its pretty ironic how sasuke wants to destroy the leaf, but every action he makes is actually helping them. whats next sasuke killing tobito or madara?

    I think eventually the alliance will realize sasukes actions are actually for the good of the shinobi world.

    Everyone talks about sasukes redemption now, but sasuke has already redeemed him self but no one realizes it,not even him self.

    Just a thought I had to get off my head

    Danzo did everything for the good of the leaf.
     
         

  18. #18
    Average GFX'er <3 Titania Erza's Avatar
    Status
    Titania Erza is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,460
    Post Thanks / Like
    War is not about who is right,
    it is about who is left.
     



    Re: sasuke has already redeemed him self

    Yeah but he just brought back Orochimaru to the shinobi world :sy:
     
         

  19. #19
    Banned
    Status
    ToruneNamikaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    907
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tobirama solos
     

    Re: sasuke has already redeemed him self

    Quote Originally Posted by Backwoodz View Post
    So what if he attacked killer b? He didnt kill him
    Yeah but he gave a portion of hachibi strength to tobi which helps him achieve his moon eye plan and it doesn't matter if he didn't die he is guilty, it's like saying a criminal is not allowed to go to jail for attempted murder.
     
         

  20. #20
    Rogue Extremely Dangerous
    Status
    KaedaLimbu is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sasuke has already redeemed him self

    well that is true but that doesn change how stubborn, stupid and immature he is.
     
         

  21. #21
    Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    CurseSealofEarth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In a cage. As you observed.
    Posts
    5,227
    Post Thanks / Like
    You actually care what I have
    to say?
     

    Re: sasuke has already redeemed him self

    Quote Originally Posted by Backwoodz View Post
    Redeem him self towards the leaf village, obviously killing someone helps one side but weakens another
    Why would that redeem him? You think they're just going to say "Wow you did a lot of good for us even though you've doing tons of atrocities and the rest of the world hates you and wants you dead." ? No they'll execute him. Even if it's just to keep the peace from the other villages. He's a WANTED WAR CRIMINAL.
     
         

  22. #22
    Zidane Tribal Uxellius's Avatar
    Status
    Uxellius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In my hideout planning to kidnap a princess
    Posts
    3,466
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sasuke has already redeemed him self

    I agree Sasuke really got rid of some threats in the shinobi world however he still evil (less he'll have a change of his heart in the next chapters)
     
         

  23. #23
    Member DeidaraSenpai007's Avatar
    Status
    DeidaraSenpai007 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    258
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sasuke has already redeemed him self

    Quote Originally Posted by nomekop View Post
    Danzo did everything for the good of the leaf.
    well i'm not sure about that,no one likes danzo,he is the reason sasuke wants to destroy konoha and i remember tobi somewhere saying that danzo wanted to control kyuubi which means killing off naruto.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •