Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow
    is a mystery and today is a
    gift. Thats why they call it
    the present

Re: [Water Release] Kato teaches Shinta

*rises out of the water*

Hey! I'm new around here, can you explain to me what this thing called water release is? D

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?

Quote Originally Posted by Kato. View Post
    *rises out of the water*

Hey! I'm new around here, can you explain to me what this thing called water release is? D
    Nice entrance.

Well good sir, water release or suiton is a basic chakra nature that allows one to be able to manipulate water in their surroundings or convert there chakra into water.

It is one of the five basic chakra natures and is weak to earth due to earths mass being able to stop the water flow. Water is strong against fire due to it being able to naturally extinguish it.

Some notable water release users are Kisame Hoshigaki of the Akatsuki, formerly from Kirigakure, and the Hōzuki clan who are also from Kirigakure.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    the present

Quote Originally Posted by Shinta View Post
    Nice entrance.

Well good sir, water release or suiton is a basic chakra nature that allows one to be able to manipulate water in their surroundings or convert there chakra into water.

It is one of the five basic chakra natures and is weak to earth due to earths mass being able to stop the water flow. Water is strong against fire due to it being able to naturally extinguish it.

Some notable water release users are Kisame Hoshigaki of the Akatsuki, formerly from Kirigakure, and the Hōzuki clan who are also from Kirigakure.
    Very Good, I feel enlightened

Now I would like you to take a leaf and try to channel water chakra into it, If done correctly the leaf should become soaked, give it a try ^_^

*Throws you a leaf*

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Now I would like you to take a leaf and try to channel water chakra into it, If done correctly the leaf should become soaked, give it a try ^_^

*Throws you a leaf*
    I glad I could help

*I attempt to catch the leaf as it flutters around, catching small breezes as it falls to the ground*

Damned leaf! :mad:

*I finally manage to catch it*

<_<" Okay, now I can start...

*I begin by holding the leaf in between my hands that I have clapped together, I concentrate on sending my chakra to my palms. I then focus on making the chakra flow and wet like water is. I also picture a flowing river and try to impress this image into the gathered chakra.

I now inject this chakra into the leaf, which now appears to have become slightly damp. I continue to change the properties of the released chakra, until it manages to mimic water causing the leaf to become soaked with water...

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    the present

I glad I could help

*I attempt to catch the leaf as it flutters around, catching small breezes as it falls to the ground*

Damned leaf! :mad:

*I finally manage to catch it*

<_<" Okay, now I can start...

*I begin by holding the leaf in between my hands that I have clapped together, I concentrate on sending my chakra to my palms. I then focus on making the chakra flow and wet like water is. I also picture a flowing river and try to impress this image into the gathered chakra.

I now inject this chakra into the leaf, which now appears to have become slightly damp. I continue to change the properties of the released chakra, until it manages to mimic water causing the leaf to become soaked with water...
    Awesome ^_^

Now to the first jutsu!

For each jutsu I want you to perform the jutsu then fill out this template:

PHP Code:

[B]Strong points[/B]

[LIST]
    [*] - 
    Insert info -
    [*] - 
    Insert info -
    [*] - 
    Insert info -
    [/LIST]

[
    B]Weak points[/B]

[LIST]
    [*] - 
    Insert info -
    [*] - 
    Insert info -
    [*] - 
    Insert info -
    [/LIST]

[
    B]Strategy/Combinations[/B]

[
    B]Ways to counter:[/B
    For this jutsu there are three ways it can be used, firstly you can manipulate a water source that is rear by (Lake, River, Pond, Puddle ect.), Create your own wave of water and create a shield of water. I want you to try each one of them.

(Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points:20
    Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
    Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome ^_^

Now to the first jutsu!

PHP Code:

[B]Strong points[/B]

[LIST]
    [*] - 
    Insert info -
    [*] - 
    Insert info -
    [*] - 
    Insert info -
    [/LIST]

[
    B]Weak points[/B]

[LIST]
    [*] - 
    Insert info -
    [*] - 
    Insert info -
    [*] - 
    Insert info -
    [/LIST]

[

[
    For this jutsu there are three ways it can be used, firstly you can manipulate a water source that is rear by (Lake, River, Pond, Puddle ect.), Create your own wave of water and create a shield of water. I want you to try each one of them.

Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
    Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.
    Never used a template before at least not a formal one, should be fun

I begin by gathering my water chakra in my body. I release it through my feet out into the lake in front of me where I cause a small wave of water to rise up, I manipulate the chakra further to push the water away from me, propelling the wave away from me with some force.

I then gather my water chakra into my hands, where I then put them out in front of my, releasing the chakra. I release and mould the chakra into a small shield to cover my torso, being sure to maintain a constant flow of chakra so the shield doesn't fall apart...

Strong points
    • Can quickly create small defensive items (shields etc),
    • Does not need a water source, but one helps,
    • Quick and versatile in what can be created.

Weak points
    • Any forms of attack aren't that strong,
    • Defensive items are not that big
    • Not powerful enough to block/inflict much damage

Strategy/Combinations
    It could be used to create a small wave which could then be covered with a lightning jutsu, such as wave of inspiration, to increase the damage of it.
    Could also be used in close combat to send a small blast of water to put your opponent off balance.

Ways to counter:
    Can be countered with a small earth jutsu or a much larger fire jutsu. If worse came to worse one could propel themselves out of short/mid range.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) The Steel
    Maniac of Amegakure

* pops out of nowhere*
    hi i'll train with you

*rises out of the water*

• water in our world:
      water is one of the reasons of the human life on earth it covers more than 70% of the planet its molecule is a polar compound H2o
    • water in narutoverse:
      water is one of the five basic chakra natures it's weak against doton coz rocks can (obviously ) block the water or redirect it and it's strong on fire coz it (obviously ) can extinguish fire ( and fire can't break the bond between the water atoms ). water chakra can be combined with other nature chakras to make kekkei genkai like boil release when it's combined with fire wood release when it's combined with earth ice release when it's combined with wind, rain release when it's also combined with wind and at last storm release when it's combined with lightning ( some ninjas use water as conductor for electricity but they must be careful if the water is connected to them or no )

and also water resembles the harmonization with the nature and it has healing abilities in other animes (avatar)

*Throws you a leaf*
    *catches the leaf *

it was about to slip from my hands

*as i stop talking i put the leaf in the palm of my hand then i concentrate my chakra and gather it into my palms and think about water and rivers and the toilets and and send this chakra into the leaf it started to be wet like it was soaked in water *

Awesome ^_^

Now to the first jutsu!

PHP Code:

[B]Strong points[/B]

[LIST]
    [*] - 
    Insert info -
    [*] - 
    Insert info -
    [*] - 
    Insert info -
    [/LIST]

[
    B]Weak points[/B]

[LIST]
    [*] - 
    Insert info -
    [*] - 
    Insert info -
    [*] - 
    Insert info -
    [/LIST]

[

[

* i stand on the water source you came from and focus my water chakra into my legs and use shape manipulation to make a water shield in front of me and i release the chakra the water became a wall in front of me*

now this is the shield i'll try the wave

*i focus my suiton chakra into water around me and use my chakra to move it forward like a wave first it moved slowly but when i gathered more chakra into it moved faster like a small-sized wave*

Strong points

• the shield can be used for protection from fire techniques up to C rank
    • the wave can be used as Attack/Defence jutsu
    • doesn't need a water source
    • can be used to manipulate other water sources
    • useful for riding waves

Weak points

• a weak jutsu
    • makes small-sized shields and waves of water
    • N/A

Strategy/Combinations
    can be used to attack as a decoy for other jutsus or we can use other jutsus as decoy and to force the enemy to stand on water to surprise him with this jutsu it will deal little damage but it will lose the enemy his balance

Ways to counter:

fire C rank jutsu, making other wave in the way of the coming one, smaller earth jutsu, escaping from it's range

Last edited by FeeLPaiN; 09-01-2012 at 05:05 PM.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    the present

Never used a template before at least not a formal one, should be fun

I begin by gathering my water chakra in my body. I release it through my feet out into the lake in front of me where I cause a small wave of water to rise up, I manipulate the chakra further to push the water away from me, propelling the wave away from me with some force.

I then gather my water chakra into my hands, where I then put them out in front of my, releasing the chakra. I release and mould the chakra into a small shield to cover my torso, being sure to maintain a constant flow of chakra so the shield doesn't fall apart...

Strong points
    • Can quickly create small defensive items (shields etc),
    • Does not need a water source, but one helps,
    • Quick and versatile in what can be created.

Weak points
    • Any forms of attack aren't that strong,
    • Defensive items are not that big
    • Not powerful enough to block/inflict much damage

Strategy/Combinations
    It could be used to create a small wave which could then be covered with a lightning jutsu, such as wave of inspiration, to increase the damage of it.
    Could also be used in close combat to send a small blast of water to put your opponent off balance.

Ways to counter:
    Can be countered with a small earth jutsu or a much larger fire jutsu. If worse came to worse one could propel themselves out of short/mid range.
    Good Good

Quote Originally Posted by FeeLPaiN View Post
    * pops out of nowhere*
    hi i'll train with you

• water in our world:
      water is one of the reasons of the human life on earth it covers more than 70% of the planet its molecule is a polar compound H2o
    • water in narutoverse:
      water is one of the five basic chakra natures it's weak against doton coz rocks can (obviously ) block the water or redirect it and it's strong on fire coz it (obviously ) can extinguish fire ( and fire can't break the bond between the water atoms ). water chakra can be combined with other nature chakras to make kekkei genkai like boil release when it's combined with fire wood release when it's combined with earth ice release when it's combined with wind, rain release when it's also combined with wind and at last storm release when it's combined with lightning ( some ninjas use water as conductor for electricity but they must be careful if the water is connected to them or no )

and also water resembles the harmonization with the nature and it has healing abilities in other animes (avatar)

*catches the leaf *

it was about to slip from my hands

*as i stop talking i put the leaf in the palm of my hand then i concentrate my chakra and gather it into my palms and think about water and rivers and the toilets and and send this chakra into the leaf it started to be wet like it was soaked in water *

* i stand on the water source you came from and focus my water chakra into my legs and use shape manipulation to make a water shield in front of me and i release the chakra the water became a wall in front of me*

now this is the shield i'll try the wave

*i focus my suiton chakra into water around me and use my chakra to move it forward like a wave first it moved slowly but when i gathered more chakra into it moved faster like a small-sized wave*

Strong points

• the shield can be used for protection from fire techniques up to C rank
    • the wave can be used as Attack/Defence jutsu
    • doesn't need a water source
    • can be used to manipulate other water sources
    • useful for riding waves

Weak points

• a weak jutsu
    • makes small-sized shields and waves of water
    • N/A

Strategy/Combinations
    can be used to attack as a decoy for other jutsus or we can use other jutsus as decoy and to force the enemy to stand on water to surprise him with this jutsu it will deal little damage but it will lose the enemy his balance

Ways to counter:

fire C rank jutsu, making other wave in the way of the coming one, smaller earth jutsu, escaping from it's range
    Good, but the bit about fire not being able to break the bonds between water atoms is wrong, how do you think steam is created?

Okay next jutsu!

Now this is one of the most useful, if not the most useful D-Rank Water jutsu, well it is for me. What you have to do is either manipulate the water from a water source and convert it into mist or release a stream of mist from your mouth

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
    Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

And for those who are watching you can't just pop out of no where and join the training, FeeLPaiN asked beforehand

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Good Good

Good, but the bit about fire not being able to break the bonds between water atoms is wrong, how do you think steam is created?

Okay next jutsu!

Now this is one of the most useful, if not the most useful D-Rank Water jutsu, well it is for me. What you have to do is either manipulate the water from a water source and convert it into mist or release a stream of mist from your mouth

Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
    Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

And for those who are watching you can't just pop out of no where and join the training, FeeLPaiN asked beforehand
    I begin by gathering my suiton chakra, which I release into the lake in front of me. I knead my chakra into the top layer of the water which I then separate from the lake in the from of a mist. I then move this mist to cover my location and mould more chakra into the lake in order to thicken the mist.

Strong points
    • Good for launching surprise attacks
    • Doesn't necessarily need a water source
    • Can be used to confuse the opponent by covering them in the mist

Weak points
    • Byakugan...
    • Can be blown away by a low level wind technique
    • The opponent guard will be up due to this being know as an assassination set-up jutsu

Strategy/Combinations
    A good strategy would be to hide yourself in the mist where you can create several shadow clones and attack from multiple direction. Your opponent would not be able to tell where you are until it is too late.

Ways to counter:
    A simple way to counter it would be to blow away the mist with a wind jutsu, although one could use a large scale (S-ranked) fire attack to destroy the mist and anything in it.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    the present

I begin by gathering my suiton chakra, which I release into the lake in front of me. I knead my chakra into the top layer of the water which I then separate from the lake in the from of a mist. I then move this mist to cover my location and mould more chakra into the lake in order to thicken the mist.

Strong points
    • Good for launching surprise attacks
    • Doesn't necessarily need a water source
    • Can be used to confuse the opponent by covering them in the mist

Weak points
    • Byakugan...
    • Can be blown away by a low level wind technique
    • The opponent guard will be up due to this being know as an assassination set-up jutsu

Strategy/Combinations
    A good strategy would be to hide yourself in the mist where you can create several shadow clones and attack from multiple direction. Your opponent would not be able to tell where you are until it is too late.

Ways to counter:
    A simple way to counter it would be to blow away the mist with a wind jutsu, although one could use a large scale (S-ranked) fire attack to destroy the mist and anything in it.
    Good good, this is one of my personal favourites as it works well with my Byakugan

We'll wait for FeeLPaiN to reply before continuing

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) The Steel
    Maniac of Amegakure

Good Good

Okay next jutsu!

@ the bold
    sorry i'm late

* i gather my water chakra then i release it from my legs which are standing on the lake, the mist was at first can be seen through but as i add my chakra into it, the thicker it is *

Strong points
    • can be used to surprise the enemies inside and out side it ( offensive jutsus coming out to every direction )
    • made of chakra so sharingan and rennigan are useless inside
    • doesn't need water source
    • doton jutsus are useless on it since it's in gaseous stat

Weak points
    • also the user can't see through it so all the advantages can be disadvantages as well
    • if the enemy is a hyuga
    • doton is useless on it but wind jutsu can blow it away instead
    • can be dangerous in the case of having teammates inside the mist as we can hit them with our surprise jutsus

Strategy/Combinations
    the best way to use it is to corner the enemy in its center so the user can attack him from any direction or to hide in it and cast our jutsus to enemies outside it without knowing from which direction it will come

Ways to counter:
    wind jutsus , escaping from it's range

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    the present

@ the bold
    sorry i'm late

* i gather my water chakra then i release it from my legs which are standing on the lake, the mist was at first can be seen through but as i add my chakra into it, the thicker it is *

Strong points
    • can be used to surprise the enemies inside and out side it ( offensive jutsus coming out to every direction )
    • made of chakra so sharingan and rennigan are useless inside
    • doton jutsus are useless on it since it's in gaseous stat

Weak points
    • also the user can't see through it so all the advantages can be disadvantages as well
    • if the enemy is a hyuga
    • doton is useless on it but wind jutsu can blow it away instead
    • can be dangerous in the case of having teammates inside the mist as we can hit them with our surprise jutsus

Strategy/Combinations
    the best way to use it is to corner the enemy in its center so the user can attack him from any direction or to hide in it and cast our jutsus to enemies outside it without knowing from which direction it will come

Ways to counter:
    wind jutsus , escaping from it's range
    Good, but try and make the descriptions at least three lines ^_^

(Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.
    Note: Doesn't require a water source.

For this jutsu you will need to gather your water chakra, then picture a sword in your mind, shape the chakra and make it into the same shape of the sword, give it a go ^_^

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.

For this jutsu you will need to gather your water chakra, then picture a sword in your mind, shape the chakra and make it into the same shape of the sword, give it a go ^_^
    I begin by gathering up my water chakra, where I concentrate it into my right hand. In my mind I picture a standard sized one-handed sword and, keeping that image in mind, I release and mould the water to take that shape. I maintain its shape and size by keeping a constant chakra flow.

Strong points
    • Doesn't require a water source
    • Make a good last minute weapon
    • No hand seals required

Weak points
    • Is a low level jutsu
    • Only close range
    • Will conduct a lightning jutsu directly into your hand if it makes contact with the sword

Strategy/Combinations
    I would use this in a taijutsu scenario to unexpectedly form the sword just as I make a punch, thus stabbing my opponent.

Ways to counter:
    This can be countered by using the earth technique that hardens your body (not too sure of what it is called) or by propelling yourself out of its range. Another good counter would be to use Chodori Nagashi just as someone swings at you.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) The Steel
    Maniac of Amegakure

i subscribed but forgot to look at it
    * i gather my suiton chakra into the palms of my hands and uses shape manipulation to shape it in the shape of a simple sword while thinking of the shape of this sword
    then i release the chakra from my hands, the water shaped like the same sword exactly *

Strong points
    • can be used as offensive and deffensive in case of the enemy is swordman
    • no handseals required

Weak points

• a raiton jutsu can be conducted through it to my body
    • a low level jutsu
    • short range
    • can't use getsuga tensho

Strategy/Combinations
    the best strategy is to be used while hiding in kirigakure no jutsu or in close-combat fights

Ways to counter:
    defening with other sword, lightning jutsu in the blade will shock the enemy

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    the present

I begin by gathering up my water chakra, where I concentrate it into my right hand. In my mind I picture a standard sized one-handed sword and, keeping that image in mind, I release and mould the water to take that shape. I maintain its shape and size by keeping a constant chakra flow.

Strong points
    • Doesn't require a water source
    • Make a good last minute weapon
    • No hand seals required

Weak points
    • Is a low level jutsu
    • Only close range
    • Will conduct a lightning jutsu directly into your hand if it makes contact with the sword

Strategy/Combinations
    I would use this in a taijutsu scenario to unexpectedly form the sword just as I make a punch, thus stabbing my opponent.

Ways to counter:
    This can be countered by using the earth technique that hardens your body (not too sure of what it is called) or by propelling yourself out of its range. Another good counter would be to use Chodori Nagashi just as someone swings at you.
    i subscribed but forgot to look at it
    * i gather my suiton chakra into the palms of my hands and uses shape manipulation to shape it in the shape of a simple sword while thinking of the shape of this sword
    then i release the chakra from my hands, the water shaped like the same sword exactly *

Strong points
    • can be used as offensive and deffensive in case of the enemy is swordman
    • no handseals required

Weak points

• a raiton jutsu can be conducted through it to my body
    • a low level jutsu
    • short range
    • can't use getsuga tensho

Strategy/Combinations
    the best strategy is to be used while hiding in kirigakure no jutsu or in close-combat fights

Ways to counter:
    defening with other sword, lightning jutsu in the blade will shock the enemy
    Good, Good. Remember when countering a jutsu try to think of a way of sending it back to the opponent, or increasing the strength of your attack. Use your opponents jutsu against them.

That was the end of D-Ranks so now I would like you to come up with a move. The move needs to include at least one of these D-Ranks, you can use what ever else you might know as well

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Good, Good. Remember when countering a jutsu try to think of a way of sending it back to the opponent, or increasing the strength of your attack. Use your opponents jutsu against them.

That was the end of D-Ranks so now I would like you to come up with a move. The move needs to include at least one of these D-Ranks, you can use what ever else you might know as well
    Okay, I'll do mine like a proper battle against a random opponent...

As, I see my target am mid-range from me I begin by exhaling a thick mist from my mouth, making it thick enough that my target cannot see me or his surroundings.

I now create one lightning clone, C1 on my left. C1 stays where he was created while I run up to short range behind the target.

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
    Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.

Now behind the opponent I gather up my water chakra and create a small sword in my left hand behind. At the same time I do this C1 makes a noise that would distract giving me enough time to create the sword if he heard me.
    I now use this sword to stab the opponent through the throat, while C1 throws three Kunai with explosive tags at the opponents feet. Before the detonate I move back out of the way of the explosion.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) The Steel
    Maniac of Amegakure

As, I see my target am mid-range from me I begin by exhaling a thick mist from my mouth, making it thick enough that my target cannot see me or his surroundings.

I now create one lightning clone, C1 on my left. C1 stays where he was created while I run up to short range behind the target.

Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.

Now behind the opponent I gather up my water chakra and create a small sword in my left hand behind. At the same time I do this C1 makes a noise that would distract giving me enough time to create the sword if he heard me.
    I now use this sword to stab the opponent through the throat, while C1 throws three Kunai with explosive tags at the opponents feet. Before the detonate I move back out of the way of the explosion.

so we are supposed to use the jutsus as an exam for us ??
    i'll do it on senpai kato's clone he just made and standing few steps from me

*i create a mist around me and the clone and it covers the whole area around us

before the clone runs away from the mist i make a sword of the water and attack him with it.

while i was fighting the clone with the water sword i made a small wave coming towards the clone from behind me and when it came very close i jumped away and it hit the clone and it disappeared *

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    the present

so we are supposed to use the jutsus as an exam for us ??
    i'll do it on senpai kato's clone he just made and standing few steps from me

*i create a mist around me and the clone and it covers the whole area around us

before the clone runs away from the mist i make a sword of the water and attack him with it.

while i was fighting the clone with the water sword i made a small wave coming towards the clone from behind me and when it came very close i jumped away and it hit the clone and it disappeared *
    Good, I will be doing that at the end of each rank, in order to help improve your battling skills.

Now for C-Rank I will do two at a time because there is quite allot of water jutsu and it will take forever if we do one at a time.

(Suiton: Suikōtoppa) – Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough
    Type: Attack
    Range: short
    Chakra cost 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will create a water shark to jump into the air and bolt towards the opponent, striking them.
    Note: Requires a water source.

For this jutsu you will send water chakra into a water source and manipulate it. Use shape manipulation to sape the water into a shark and then make the shark jump out ofthe water and charge at the target

(Suiton: Suiben) - Water Release: Water whip
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: After the user performs a series of 3 hand seals Rat → Dog → Ox, the user creates a whip of water that can be used to strike the opponent with a lashing action or wrap around the target to bind them. This technique can also have lightning techniques channeled through when they have bound their victim with the water whip.

For this jutsu you will form three handseal then send water chakra to your hand, you will then manipulate the chakra, lengthening it and creating a whip of water

Do either of you have a Hyuuga bio?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) The Steel
    Maniac of Amegakure

Good, I will be doing that at the end of each rank, in order to help improve your battling skills.

Now for C-Rank I will do two at a time because there is quite allot of water jutsu and it will take forever if we do one at a time.

Chakra cost 15
    Description: The user will create a water shark to jump into the air and bolt towards the opponent, striking them.

For this jutsu you will send water chakra into a water source and manipulate it. Use shape manipulation to shape the water into a shark and then make the shark jump out of the water and charge at the target

Description: After the user performs a series of 3 hand seals Rat → Dog → Ox, the user creates a whip of water that can be used to strike the opponent with a lashing action or wrap around the target to bind them. This technique can also have lightning techniques channeled through when they have bound their victim with the water whip.

For this jutsu you will form three handseal then send water chakra to your hand, you will then manipulate the chakra, lengthening it and creating a whip of water

no and i have an uchiha bio so i can't create one ( is it necessary ?? )

* i kneel on the lake and put my right hand on it's surface then i concentrate on the water surface and gather my suiton chakra there and use shape manipulation to shape it like a shark then i released it the chakra shaped like a shark made of water it jumped from it's surface with a curve *

Strong points
    • it can be done fast
    • it's starting point is the water surface ( any water surface so it can be used from many direction on an enemy standing on a water surface
    • no handseals

Weak points
    • needs water source
    • short range
    • N/A

Strategy/Combinations
    the best strategy is to use it coming from behind while using (Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining as decoy , using kirigakure no jutsu and doing this jutsu multiple times from many directions

Ways to counter:
    to use defending earth jutsu or doing the same jutsu to end the other or B-rank fire jutsu

* as i do the handseals Rat → Dog → Ox, i focus my water chakra into the palm of my hand and use shape manipulation to shape it as a rope and release it, it shaped exactly like an rope but it was very short, once i put more chakra in it, it's length increased *
    Strong points
    • can be used for paralyzing the enemy's movements
    • mid/short range
    • N /A

Weak points
    • can conduct raiton jutsus
    • if there's only one user then it isn't making complete paralysis
    • needs handseals

Strategy/Combinations
    to use it with many bunshins and making a raiton jutsu to shock the target

Ways to counter:
    raiton jutsus like A's lightning armor or escaping from its range or hiding in kirigakure no jutsu

Last edited by FeeLPaiN; 09-03-2012 at 12:41 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Chakra cost 15

For this jutsu you will send water chakra into a water source and manipulate it. Use shape manipulation to sape the water into a shark and then make the shark jump out ofthe water and charge at the target

I don't have a Hyuuga

I begin by gathering my water chakra, which I channel through my feet into the water (the lake I'm standing on). I manipulate the chakra and thus some of the water, to take on the shape of a Shark. By further manipulation of the chakra, I make the Shark jump out of the water to attack any would be targets.

Strong points
    • A projectile
    • Can be performed quickly
    • No hand seals

Weak points
    • Needs a water source
    • Only short range
    • Low rank

Strategy/Combinations
    I would use this a surprise attack during close range encounters where I would summon the shark to strike from behind while I distract my opponent with a frontal assault.

Ways to counter:
    Since the user and opponent needs to be on the water, an electric current such as Chidori Nagashi would work to strike across the water while the opponent creates the shark.

I begin by gathering my water chakra while I perform the hand seals Rat → Dog → Ox. I then send the water chakra into my left hand where I release it in the shape of a long whip.

Strong points
    • Has a good range
    • Can be used to bind an opponent
    • No water source required

Weak points
    • Needs hand seals
    • The whip can work to channel lightning back at the user through the whip
    • Can be tracked easily as it is just a whip

Strategy/Combinations
    By using the whip to lash out and grab an opponents leg, I could pull them off balance to give me an opening to deal a fatal strike.

Ways to counter:
    If I were to be grabbed by the whip I would use Chidori Nagashi to channel lightning back through the whip to stun the opponent.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    the present

no and i have an uchiha bio so i can't create one ( is it necessary ?? )

* i kneel on the lake and put my right hand on it's surface then i concentrate on the water surface and gather my suiton chakra there and use shape manipulation to shape it like a shark then i released it the chakra shaped like a shark made of water it jumped from it's surface with a curve *

Strong points
    • it can be done fast
    • it's starting point is the water surface ( any water surface so it can be used from many direction on an enemy standing on a water surface
    • no handseals

Weak points
    • needs water source
    • short range
    • N/A

Strategy/Combinations
    the best strategy is to use it coming from behind while using (Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining as decoy , using kirigakure no jutsu and doing this jutsu multiple times from many directions

Ways to counter:
    to use defending earth jutsu or doing the same jutsu to end the other or B-rank fire jutsu

* as i do the handseals Rat → Dog → Ox, i focus my water chakra into the palm of my hand and use shape manipulation to shape it as a rope and release it, it shaped exactly like an rope but it was very short, once i put more chakra in it, it's length increased *
    Strong points
    • can be used for paralyzing the enemy's movements
    • mid/short range
    • N /A

Weak points
    • can conduct raiton jutsus
    • if there's only one user then it isn't making complete paralysis
    • needs handseals

Strategy/Combinations
    to use it with many bunshins and making a raiton jutsu to shock the target

Ways to counter:
    raiton jutsus like A's lightning armor or escaping from its range or hiding in kirigakure no jutsu
    I don't have a Hyuuga

I begin by gathering my water chakra, which I channel through my feet into the water (the lake I'm standing on). I manipulate the chakra and thus some of the water, to take on the shape of a Shark. By further manipulation of the chakra, I make the Shark jump out of the water to attack any would be targets.

Strong points
    • A projectile
    • Can be performed quickly
    • No hand seals

Weak points
    • Needs a water source
    • Only short range
    • Low rank

Strategy/Combinations
    I would use this a surprise attack during close range encounters where I would summon the shark to strike from behind while I distract my opponent with a frontal assault.

Ways to counter:
    Since the user and opponent needs to be on the water, an electric current such as Chidori Nagashi would work to strike across the water while the opponent creates the shark.

I begin by gathering my water chakra while I perform the hand seals Rat → Dog → Ox. I then send the water chakra into my left hand where I release it in the shape of a long whip.

Strong points
    • Has a good range
    • Can be used to bind an opponent

Weak points
    • Needs hand seals
    • The whip can work to channel lightning back at the user through the whip
    • Can be tracked easily as it is just a whip

Strategy/Combinations
    By using the whip to lash out and grab an opponents leg, I could pull them off balance to give me an opening to deal a fatal strike.

Ways to counter:
    If I were to be grabbed by the whip I would use Chidori Nagashi to channel lightning back through the whip to stun the opponent.
    If you had a Hyuuga you could of learn't an extra C-Rank, no biggie to ^_^

Regarding the counters, if you used nagashi whilst the whip is around you you would electrocute yourself as well as the user. Also you don't need to stand on a water source for that first jutsu, simply send your water chakra into a water source.

(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.

For this jutsu you need to form the necessary two handseals then gather water chakra in your mouth, you then manipulate the water in your mouth and turn it into a highly viscous syrup which you then spit out in a steady stream

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
    Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source.

Now this is one of the C-Rank's I really like using back in the day when I only had water mastered. The trick to using water clones effectively is being creative in where and when you create them. For example I use to use a jutsu like Gushing Water Imprisonment, the common counter to this was blowing the water away with wind, so I would create a clone from the water they blew away. You need to make sure you keep within short range of your clone though.

Now to actually perform the jutsu you need to gather your water chakra, send it into a water source then form the tiger handseal. At the time you form the handseal you need to picture yourself, focusing on all your features, your height, hair, clothes, ect.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Regarding the counters, if you used nagashi whilst the whip is around you you would electrocute yourself as well as the user. Also you don't need to stand on a water source for that first jutsu, simply send your water chakra into a water source.

Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.

For this jutsu you need to form the necessary two handseals then gather water chakra in your mouth, you then manipulate the water in your mouth and turn it into a highly viscous syrup which you then spit out in a steady stream

Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
    Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source.

Now this is one of the C-Rank's I really like using back in the day when I only had water mastered. The trick to using water clones effectively is being creative in where and when you create them. For example I use to use a jutsu like Gushing Water Imprisonment, the common counter to this was blowing the water away with wind, so I would create a clone from the water they blew away. You need to make sure you keep within short range of your clone though.

Now to actually perform the jutsu you need to gather your water chakra, send it into a water source then form the tiger handseal. At the time you form the handseal you need to picture yourself, focusing on all your features, your height, hair, clothes, ect.
    No extra jutsu foe me

I begin by performing the Ram → Tiger while I gather my water chakra. I gather my chakra and concentrate it into my mouth, changing its properties into that of a sticky viscose substance. I then spit this out from my mouth in a steady stream over the ground in front of me.

Strong points
    • Good for trapping people for a follow up attack
    • Quick to perform, only two hand seals.

Weak points
    • Can be walked over by simple water walking technique
    • Vulnerable while spitting out the syrup
    • Can be washed away by a stronger water tech (?)

Strategy/Combinations
    I would first cause my opponent to be shot airborne (small earth pillars), I would then shoot the syrup under the area he would land and then electrocute the syrup with a lightning attack

Ways to counter:
    Blowing it back on top of the user with a strong wind attack. Or by using swamp of the underworld to absorb the syrup and trap the one who used the syrup jutsu.

With a good mental image of myself, including small details like my hair colour and that missing button on my shirt, I perform the Tiger hand seal. As I do this I inject my water chakra into the lake near me where I then manipulate the chakra and water, to rise up and take the form of my myself. A perfect copy is made.

Strong points
    • Gives an extra body to perform an attack simultaneously with
    • Can form rather quickly
    • Can use water techniques

Weak points
    • Needs water source
    • Can only use up to C-rank water jutsu
    • Needs to stay within close range of the user

Strategy/Combinations
    The best I can think of is to create a water clone behind my opponent while I am close enough, where we could take them by surprise and then try to overwhelm them.

Ways to counter:
    By shooting a strong fire jutsu at both the clone and the user, they will either move too far away from each other, or the clone would be hit while the the user manages to escape.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) The Steel
    Maniac of Amegakure

do you mean the water needles jutsu ???

*after i do the handseals (Ram → Tiger) i focus my suiton chakra in my mouth and i manipulate the chakra to make it super vicious liquid then i release it, it went out from my mouth like a stream of glue that will paralyze anything's movements*

Strong points
    • only 2 handseals
    • all ranges
    • it can stop the target's movements
    • an other version of water whip but better coz it's long range and not attached to the user

Weak points
    • it may capture the user
    • the shape of the ground affects it since it still a liquid
    • N/A

Strategy/Combinations
    best strategy is to combine it with water whip so it stop the movements of the legs and hands of the enemy together

Ways to counter:

a fire jutsu to evaporate it before when step on it or escaping from it's range

*after i do the tiger handseal i gather my suiton chakra nad put it in the surface of the water source and by using shape manipulation i shape it exactly like myself (the same height, weight, hair color, clothes, etc...) and release it , it shaped exactly like it then i used chakra manipulation to make it doing (Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining to examine it's capability of using jutsus then i release *

Strong points
    • can be used for combining other jutsus
    • a substitution for kage bunshin no jutsu
    • only 1 handseal

Weak points
    • can use only up to C-Rank water techniques
    • the clone have to be at short range from me
    • needs water source
    • have 1/10 of the user's chakra

Strategy/Combinations
    after doing kirigakure no jutsu this jutsu this jutsu is the best for confusing the enemy and attacking from more than 1 direction

Ways to counter:
    any offensive technique will return it to water again

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    the present

No extra jutsu foe me

I begin by performing the Ram → Tiger while I gather my water chakra. I gather my chakra and concentrate it into my mouth, changing its properties into that of a sticky viscose substance. I then spit this out from my mouth in a steady stream over the ground in front of me.

Strong points
    • Good for trapping people for a follow up attack
    • Quick to perform, only two hand seals.

Weak points
    • Can be walked over by simple water walking technique
    • Vulnerable while spitting out the syrup
    • Can be washed away by a stronger water tech (?)

Strategy/Combinations
    I would first cause my opponent to be shot airborne (small earth pillars), I would then shoot the syrup under the area he would land and then electrocute the syrup with a lightning attack

Ways to counter:
    Blowing it back on top of the user with a strong wind attack. Or by using swamp of the underworld to absorb the syrup and trap the one who used the syrup jutsu.

With a good mental image of myself, including small details like my hair colour and that missing button on my shirt, I perform the Tiger hand seal. As I do this I inject my water chakra into the lake near me where I then manipulate the chakra and water, to rise up and take the form of my myself. A perfect copy is made.

Strong points
    • Gives an extra body to perform an attack simultaneously with
    • Can form rather quickly
    • Can use water techniques

Weak points
    • Needs water source
    • Can only use up to C-rank water jutsu
    • Needs to stay within close range of the user

Strategy/Combinations
    The best I can think of is to create a water clone behind my opponent while I am close enough, where we could take them by surprise and then try to overwhelm them.

Ways to counter:
    By shooting a strong fire jutsu at both the clone and the user, they will either move too far away from each other, or the clone would be hit while the the user manages to escape.
    do you mean the water needles jutsu ???

*after i do the handseals (Ram → Tiger) i focus my suiton chakra in my mouth and i manipulate the chakra to make it super vicious liquid then i release it, it went out from my mouth like a stream of glue that will paralyze anything's movements*

Strong points
    • only 2 handseals
    • all ranges
    • it can stop the target's movements
    • an other version of water whip but better coz it's long range and not attached to the user

Weak points
    • it may capture the user
    • the shape of the ground affects it since it still a liquid
    • N/A

Strategy/Combinations
    best strategy is to combine it with water whip so it stop the movements of the legs and hands of the enemy together

Ways to counter:

a fire jutsu to evaporate it before when step on it or escaping from it's range

*after i do the tiger handseal i gather my suiton chakra nad put it in the surface of the water source and by using shape manipulation i shape it exactly like myself (the same height, weight, hair color, clothes, etc...) and release it , it shaped exactly like it then i used chakra manipulation to make it doing (Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining to examine it's capability of using jutsus then i release *

Strong points
    • can be used for combining other jutsus
    • a substitution for kage bunshin no jutsu
    • only 1 handseal

Weak points
    • can use only up to C-Rank water techniques
    • the clone have to be at short range from me
    • needs water source
    • have 1/10 of the user's chakra

Strategy/Combinations
    after doing kirigakure no jutsu this jutsu this jutsu is the best for confusing the enemy and attacking from more than 1 direction

Ways to counter:
    any offensive technique will return it to water again
    Good good and yeah it was the water needles you need to be a Hyuuga to use.

(Suiton: Suigandan) - Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
    Type: Offense
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A technique that deals physical damage to the enemy with a liquid mass brought forth from underwater. Its power to kill and maim is augmented by adding a spinning motion to the compactly pressured water. During fights on water, taking advantage of its characteristic ability to attack from anywhere in a 360 degrees radius, in conjunction with other techniques for distraction, confusion and so forth, this technique has an extensive array of applications.

For this jutsu you will need to manipulate a water source and create a sphere of water, then you make the sphere of water jump out from the water source and spin rapidly at your target

Suiton: Kirigakure Shiryoku Hakudatsu) - Water Release: Hidden Mist Eye Sight Deprevation
    Chakra cost: 15(-3 each turn to keep it active)
    Description: Using the hidden mist jutsu the user reflects the natural light an a way that it blinds there opponent temporarily as long as the opponent is in the mist.
    Note: Must have already used hidden mist jutsu

For this jutsu you will need to have used the Hidden Mist Jutsu, then you manipulate the mist, allowing some natural light through it, which will blind you opponent temporarily

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»