Hybrid View

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

theorys of the remaining swords of the seven swords men of the mist

i been thinking about what the remaining seven sword men of the mist and what there the swords abilites may be i came up with a few.

soul blade: a giant broad sword with a deadly ability whoever is killed by the sword all there ninjutsu genjutsu even blood line limits go to this user. to keep the generation strong like a hidden bloody clan in the mist the current user must pick his own killer to train and kill him with his own sword so the new user gains the power of the last generation to use with his own giving him a edge over a vast majority.

omnipitant blade: a mesanume style blade but the blade bend to the users will making him able to outmanover thee most skilled swords man. the blade however takes serious skill to control loseing control of it could turn your own weapon against you.

phantom blade: a rapier style sword able to becoem solid and untouchable making very tough to fight againt as the user can damage you from the inside the flaw in it is the very thing the makes it unque when its phantom like its gaurd is open.

gia blade: a Kampilan style blade give the user the ability to use the earth like a weapon able to use the earth for defence and attack. allthough a powerful style it is vurnable to the lighning element.

what do u guys think?

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: theorys of the remaining swords of the seven swords men of the mist

Quote Originally Posted by Ero sennin View Post
    i been thinking about what the remaining seven sword men of the mist and what there the swords abilites may be i came up with a few.

soul blade: a giant broad sword with a deadly ability whoever is killed by the sword all there ninjutsu genjutsu even blood line limits go to this user. to keep the generation strong like a hidden bloody clan in the mist the current user must pick his own killer to train and kill him with his own sword so the new user gains the power of the last generation to use with his own giving him a edge over a vast majority.

omnipitant blade: a mesanume style blade but the blade bend to the users will making him able to outmanover thee most skilled swords man. the blade however takes serious skill to control loseing control of it could turn your own weapon against you.

phantom blade: a rapier style sword able to becoem solid and untouchable making very tough to fight againt as the user can damage you from the inside the flaw in it is the very thing the makes it unque when its phantom like its gaurd is open.

gia blade: a Kampilan style blade give the user the ability to use the earth like a weapon able to use the earth for defence and attack. allthough a powerful style it is vurnable to the lighning element.

what do u guys think?
    makes sense
    kinda i odnn't know have to wait & see

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKABUto View Post
    makes sense
    kinda i odnn't know have to wait & see
    OMFG why do you allways QUOTE the post we know with who are you talking to

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BAN_KAI View Post
    OMFG why do you allways QUOTE the post we know with who are you talking to
    get off my back cuz i feel like it

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

deffinetly not the worst i'v heard but and they sound good but the first just wouldn't work, i know there just a concept but if such sword existed in naruto that sword would be saught after by orochimaru and the akatsuki not to mention that crazy guy that tried to take in the 0 tails! also far too powerfull nice thinkin tho would be sweet to see.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Might be. But do you ahve any soldit proof for it? because every theory is based on something like facts you know and I feel these are jsut your own thoughts and assumptions.

I mean the comparison with japanese myth or something would make much more sense to me.

Anyway it was an interesting read.
    the soul blade sounds overpowered though !