Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,198
    Location
    Bucuresti
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Why would kishi foreshadow that Tobi is Obito so much ?

    Why would kishi foreshadow that Tobi is Obito so much ? I think kishi is trying to troll us and next chapter will be a twist to mind blown us...

    Because look at when Uchiha Madara was reveald ! People where having their theoryes about that coffin and was a very important deal !

    The name of the chapter was... " Reinforcements Arrive ! "
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/559





    Kishi didnt spoiled who was in the coffin... he left us guess from the begining of the chapter to the end and he didnt spoiled with the chapter title !

    But look here when Kishi is to reveal Tobi identy !

    The name of the chapter spoiled this from the beginning ! " Uchiha Obito "

    He also foreshadows alot... to much if you ask me... like a set up for his fans !







    When the hell did kishi ever foreshadow this much for something so important like Tobi Identy ?

    Am i the only one who sees this ?
     
         
    Last edited by alexu9696; 09-01-2012 at 03:35 PM.

  2. #2
    Premium User Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    34,345
    Location
    n
    I've got no strings to hold me
    down.
     

    Re: Why would kishi foreshadow that Tobi is Obito so much ?

    We just have to wait. For now, we'll just have more questions than answers.
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Dribbles's Avatar
    Status
    Dribbles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,996
    Location
    Australia, Sydney
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why would kishi foreshadow that Tobi is Obito so much ?

    Because Tobi is Obito?
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,794
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: Why would kishi foreshadow that Tobi is Obito so much ?

    Well in an interview Kishi said this year would be Kakashi's year whatever that means so perhaps the fact Tobi is Obito is Kishi's way of giving Kakashi closure over Obito's death.
     
         

  5. #5
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,198
    Location
    Bucuresti
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: Why would kishi foreshadow that Tobi is Obito so much ?

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    We just have to wait. For now, we'll just have more questions than answers.
    Ok i wait but kishi never did something like this.... and i think people should ask themslef why would kishi do this ?

    Is his trying something with us ? Or he wanted everyone to know form 4 chapters ago who tobi is ?
     
         

  6. #6
    Ⓟⓔⓞⓟⓛⓔ Ⓢⓤⓚⓚ BlkMagk's Avatar
    Status
    BlkMagk is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,527
    Location
    Where the levels of common sense are Sofa King low
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why would kishi foreshadow that Tobi is Obito so much ?

    No idea, but we must accept what happens...
     
         

  7. #7
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,198
    Location
    Bucuresti
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: Why would kishi foreshadow that Tobi is Obito so much ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    Well in an interview Kishi said this year would be Kakashi's year whatever that means so perhaps the fact Tobi is Obito is Kishi's way of giving Kakashi closure over Obito's death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dribbles View Post
    Because Tobi is Obito?
    I am talking about kishi way of writing things ... he always wanted to be unpredictable or to trick us with something

    Another example : Ending edo tensei looking like Madara will go away then bam Madara knows the seals and survives !
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member l3m0npl3dg3's Avatar
    Status
    l3m0npl3dg3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,137
    Location
    smokin the hookah
    cold
     

    Re: Why would kishi foreshadow that Tobi is Obito so much ?

    he kinda did the same thing with the whole 4th being his dad thing
     
         

  9. #9
    Member cyberzone10's Avatar
    Status
    cyberzone10 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    771
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why would kishi foreshadow that Tobi is Obito so much ?

    Because Obito favourite colour is orange so does tobi orange mask ...

    Kishimoto has being doing hints since Konan vs Tobi (U can even see why on earth does tobi wear a bandage on his forehead)
     
         

  10. #10
    Logical Kakashi fanboy Takos's Avatar
    Status
    Takos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,717
    Location
    Poland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why would kishi foreshadow that Tobi is Obito so much ?

    Why did Kishi foreshadow Tobi being Obito so much...?
    To avoid people whining about pulling this from his ass.
    Unfortunately, he overrated most of his fans, since they're not only whining but also still believing Tobi is not Obito.

    Not necessarily speaking of you, just general behavior of people here.
     
         
    Last edited by Takos; 09-01-2012 at 01:24 PM.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,198
    Location
    Bucuresti
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: Why would kishi foreshadow that Tobi is Obito so much ?

    Quote Originally Posted by cyberzone10 View Post
    Because Obito favourite colour is orange so does tobi orange mask ...

    Kishimoto has being doing hints since Konan vs Tobi (U can even see why on earth does tobi wear a bandage on his forehead)
    I get your point...and its true.... but when you are about to reveal something this important you foreshadow this 4 chapters in a row ?

    He could have just suprise us and then Kakashi is amazed etc...asking all questions... why would he give such information before he reveals tobi identy ?
     
         

  12. #12
    Logical Kakashi fanboy Takos's Avatar
    Status
    Takos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,717
    Location
    Poland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why would kishi foreshadow that Tobi is Obito so much ?

    Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    I get your point...and its true.... but when you are about to reveal something this important you foreshadow this 4 chapters in a row ?

    He could have just suprise us and then Kakashi is amazed etc...asking all questions... why would he give such information before he reveals tobi identy ?
    Look, all this foreshadowing still didn't make Obito an obvious guess. Just look on the polls done here on the base - most people thought it was Izuna.

    Tobi's identity was something far more important than 6th coffin content or the power that Itachi bestowed upon Naruto. It was a mystery that Kishi wanted us to try to solve, as opposed to the others, for which Kishi wanted us to wait.
    And because he wanted us to solve it, he had to leave hints behind. Of course he needed plot holes too, thanks to them some people didn't believe and still don't believe Tobi is Obito, some even say this chapter wasn't canon.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,794
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: Why would kishi foreshadow that Tobi is Obito so much ?

    Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    I am talking about kishi way of writing things ... he always wanted to be unpredictable or to trick us with something

    Another example : Ending edo tensei looking like Madara will go away then bam Madara knows the seals and survives !
    Well when you think about it he did surprise us, since we all thought it would be to obvious to be Obito we never really thought it would be him, if he made Tobi as Izuna I wouldn't of been as surprised as I was expecting it to be Izuna.
     
         

  14. #14
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,198
    Location
    Bucuresti
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: Why would kishi foreshadow that Tobi is Obito so much ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    Well when you think about it he did surprise us, since we all thought it would be to obvious to be Obito we never really thought it would be him, if he made Tobi as Izuna I wouldn't of been as surprised as I was expecting it to be Izuna.
    He could make him someone the we never guessed ... a new character ... someone from the days of the sage of six paths .... someone to make us

    WOW i never tought of that !
     
         

  15. #15
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,198
    Location
    Bucuresti
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: Why would kishi foreshadow that Tobi is Obito so much ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Takos View Post
    Look, all this foreshadowing still didn't make Obito an obvious guess. Just look on the polls done here on the base - most people thought it was Izuna.

    Tobi's identity was something far more important than 6th coffin content or the power that Itachi bestowed upon Naruto. It was a mystery that Kishi wanted us to try to solve, as opposed to the others, for which Kishi wanted us to wait.
    And because he wanted us to solve it, he had to leave hints behind. Of course he needed plot holes too, thanks to them some people didn't believe and still don't believe Tobi is Obito, some even say this chapter wasn't canon.
    well for me it made a obvious guess and i wanted to be suprise ... some people now say yes i was right all along..... some say WTF Obito ? I hate it !

    The middle solution would be to be something that would suprise everyone and i am asking if kishi would suprise us next week with a twist....
     
         
    Last edited by alexu9696; 09-01-2012 at 01:40 PM.

  16. #16
    Logical Kakashi fanboy Takos's Avatar
    Status
    Takos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,717
    Location
    Poland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why would kishi foreshadow that Tobi is Obito so much ?

    Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    well for me it made a obvious guess and i wanted to be suprise ... some people now say yes i was right all along..... some say WTF Obito ? I hate it !

    The middle solution would be to be something that would suprise everyone and i am asking if kishi would suprise us next week with a twist....
    I bet there will be twists but Tobi will remain Obito, I'm pretty sure of it.
     
         

  17. #17
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,198
    Location
    Bucuresti
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: Why would kishi foreshadow that Tobi is Obito so much ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Takos View Post
    I bet there will be twists but Tobi will remain Obito, I'm pretty sure of it.
    Will wait and see
     
         

  18. #18
    春風 - The Spring Breeze nj tandi's Avatar
    Status
    nj tandi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    796
    Location
    I cannot currently divulge this information.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why would kishi foreshadow that Tobi is Obito so much ?

    Because he's not really Obito,atleast not in spirit?
     
         

  19. #19
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Why would kishi foreshadow that Tobi is Obito so much ?

    When something like that is too obvious, it's clearly that something's rotten inside...
     
         

  20. #20
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,198
    Location
    Bucuresti
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: Why would kishi foreshadow that Tobi is Obito so much ?

    Quote Originally Posted by nj tandi View Post
    Because he's not really Obito,atleast not in spirit?
    that its very possible .... Orochimaru knowing tobi and Tobi knowing Orochimaru could be possible that Oro teach Tobi how to get a " Young Uchiha Body "
    for " Tobi "
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member AmaniPaz's Avatar
    Status
    AmaniPaz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,149
    Jigga Boo Jones
     

    Re: Why would kishi foreshadow that Tobi is Obito so much ?

    Too make us think that he is trolling and that it can't possibly be Obito because it's too obvious lol.
     
         

  22. #22
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,198
    Location
    Bucuresti
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: Why would kishi foreshadow that Tobi is Obito so much ?

    Quote Originally Posted by AmaniPaz View Post
    Too make us think that he is trolling and that it can't possibly be Obito because it's too obvious lol.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •