Page 5 of 9 « First 123456789 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Funky at heart with Nimmy!
    <3

Re: Victims of racism?

Quote Originally Posted by REX Lex View Post
    oh I apogize yes It was the Soviet Union most of them don't realy have a good reason to hate someone its ignorance and stupidity
    Yea I gues so

God of Wood O_O HashiramaDescendant's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Metal Panda View Post
    I'm Hispanic and not exactly a "porcelain" white color (I live in the US btw) so I would be made fun of in middle school by a Caucasian girl but I would ignore cus karma is a whore :ice:
    Also people have looked down on me cus of my race and whenever I feel that way I just leave and shrug it off :shrug: There is always gonna be racism in the world, can't help that :/
    Sadly. I wish it could stop, but... I won't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    The true victim is the racist...not the other way around.
    Never thought of it that way. You're actually right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ldude View Post
    I can't say I've ever been a victim of racism. I'm just a white girl living in a sheltered community....
    You're lucky... anybody who isn't white at my school are usually picked on, except black people- they'll cause scenes and beat the living shits out of you. I'm Eurasian and I still get treated like shit. :\
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldspiceman View Post
    When I am a victim of racism I troll them. Yes thats right. I troll the ever living **** out of them. Like this one instance of it happening in Walmart. This woman was actually telling her husband that "brown people are dirty and they smell funny...." Well it so happens she dropped her loaf of bread so I proceeded to pick it up and shout out "SORRY MASTAH! DON'T BEAT ME MASTAH!" and touched her bagged loaf of bread and every other loaf of bread on the shelf with my "dirty/stinky" hands. Well...it embarassed them so much that they left without any of the groceries. Yeah....thats how I handle dipshits like that.
    LOL. She will probably never be racist again or at least never shop at that store.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    I'm Arab, and yes, I have been a victim of racism.

I've been called nasty names by friends when I was a kid. They didn't quite understand what they were saying, just a word they picked up that I didn't understand, but they were words that they heard their brothers say about me and thought it would be funny to just let it out.

I do comedy, and I make Arab jokes all the time. I make other jokes about racism too, but I feel like the only way to really make racism not a big deal is to laugh about it. If we are all close minded and offended, it still exists. If we make jokes about it, everything goes in symbiosis and we can just ignore it as though it never happens.

While making jokes about it may be seen as bad, I feel like racism exists and will always exist as long as there is one Arab that takes down the Twin Towers, or an Asian that does better on a math test than a White man, or a Black guy that robs someone.

Learn to laugh and we'll all get along. Don't let words and actions bring you down.

P.S- You can call me a sand *****, dune coon, or a camel jocky. I don't care. As long as you keep your hands to yourself then I don't give a ****.
    You're a courageous guy. That's horrible that they treated you like shit for something you didn't do.
    Quote Originally Posted by sage1999 View Post
    some ne said mr curry to me. I ignored him cos that would make me as low as that guy
    True, but don't you get tired of not responding?
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom1 View Post
    Yeah after the government setup 9/11 they gave everyone a reason to hate muslims. I had to face a lot of it during my middle school years while the attacks were still recent. I got suspended for fighting 3 times, and I didn't start any of them. Whether you start the fight or not you still get suspended.

I'm 22 now and it's not so bad anymore, I rarely get any remarks if ever.
    You and eyes of the kyuubi are in the same boat... It's pathetic how stupid some people can be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
    As a Greek Female I get a lot of internet racism -esp. in scum sites as 9GAG, but I ignore the idiots because I believe hating is not a measure of power,its better to make friends than enemies.
    I also believe no one is bad,there are only ignorant people and people with diferent goals/opinions than me,racism is just ignorance so as long as it doesn't affect me too much I don't mind it.

But people SHOULD learn it's stupid to boast about sth you are born with...
    It is stupid to make fun of something one cannot control.
    It only makes some people, like myself become more self conscious.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    And that is exactly why I'm
    the King in this deck of
    cards.

I'm half black and half white, so the black people won't make any racist white jokes towards me because I'm half black, and it's pretty much the same for the white people.

And even then racist jokes don't affect me, because I don't consider myself either black nor white. I'm just a person.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Always stick to your believes (if they are good ones that is). If someone is racist to you, be nice to them. BUT if they hurt the ones closest to you.. Then don't let it go. But do not go for revenge instead only deal with that person not his/her close ones.
    My niceness has its limits... I'm afraid that if they're still treating me like shit, I'll crack their noses. I would never attack their families, however.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roby View Post
    Yes ever since I moved to Finland. Old generation hate us russians like we are source of everything evil in the world. I just learned to ignore it. At first it hurt badly but with time I just learned not to give a f abaut it.. So since I have lived in Finland for 18 years I dont really care anymore what they think of me as I see myself as a fin.. why? Im 22 so I have spent more than half of my life here. Sure it makes me sad now and then to hear racist slogs abaut russian people but hey what can I do abaut it.. *****ing wont do anything.
    But punching the ***** would right? You're a pretty good guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmWumbo View Post
    The Illuminati is a bunch of bullshit, don't believe in it.
    You're only making yourself look stupid when nothing happens.
    I don't know, people seem so sure... :/

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ~Hebi Terumi~ View Post
    I'm half black and half white, so the black people won't make any racist white jokes towards me because I'm half black, and it's pretty much the same for the white people.

And even then racist jokes don't affect me, because I don't consider myself either black nor white. I'm just a person.
    Why am I not treated like you? I don't fit in with my white side nor my Asian side... my Asian side treats me like crap and my white side isn't that bad, but the white people at my school are.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sitting... and forcing
    myself... to edit... and it
    will turn out crappy...

Nobody gets in my face because they know I'll turn them into Ramen because I'm Asian.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazekage35 View Post
    Black people told me I can't jump... so I dunked on them
    good one

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jigga Boo Jones

I was. I wooped his ass lol. Now me and my friends do it to each other as a joke (with limits of course)

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I get Racism. But I laugh with them. If you can't beat it join it.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Dude now a days racist people aren't cool and usually get a lot of crap. Just take it for now or in some cases hit back at there race. I've only dealt with black people callling me a white boy but thats it

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    U know the Rama's bring the
    drama

being black and from the south means that there is no escaping racism, and the worst type to me are those closet racist who use subtlety at it's finest, My police force has been commented on being one of the most corrupt in the country, by black and white ppl, so you can imagine how fun it is to be riding by ones self and then to be stopped because some guy wants to frisk you when you're less than 300 feet from your house, and OMG, illegal searches are the norm, I had one guy jump out on me just walking up the street to the store, he said I looked "suspect" even though I've stayed in my neighborhood for years

I could go on for weeks about this kinda crap

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

try being muslim especially if you live in the USA when I say muslim first thing they think about is a terrorist who blows himself up.. people being indoctrinated by the media:s

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by HashiramaDescendant View Post
    But punching the ***** would right? You're a pretty good guy./
    However violence creates more violence its just endless cycle of shitstorm...
    Sure if someone crosses the line then I might rely on good old left and right but untill that happens I just look the other way.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Uh i have i was going to see a movie with a friend both of us black.We were in the parking lot walking towards the theatre, Then a car came up yelling ******, ******. We stoped to see if we know them, they stoped about 20 yrds away, 3 people hopped out saying its white pride day, saying slurs as they came at us. We turn towards them bc i thought we were going to have to fight, but then one sparked a taser and me and my friend booked it for the entrance. That was about the worst event ive been through but just about every black person i know has had something rasist gone on in their lives. I could go on but im sure others have stories worse than mine, racism isnt as bad as it use to be but aslong there are differences and ignorant people it will always remain.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    To say that someone is a racist, is to close the discuss about if mutli-cultual is good or not. I just take it for an example.

We live in a world that our argument are censured if it not are politic correct.

Here in sweden, immigration is a big fail. People who are "15 years old boys/girls" come to my country to easier access a citizenship just because thay are "children". In reality, they are 30-40 years old that want to live here so they can pick up their cousins, familys to sweden.

I can't go outside of my apartment without to hear like "****ing swede", "we are better then you" and so on..

I live in a town (Malmö), thay almost immigrants lives. They are violent, rape girls and are intolerent to the swedish people. Here's some videos if u dont understand how it is to live.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=xqSTG...TGlPOnzs&gl=SE

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=94Wyrxj7qvg

The true racist are muslims, immigrants.

I strongly recommend my chanel on youtube that talks about problems with muslims, multi-culture and so on..

http://m.youtube.com/#/user/GalneGun...GunnarTV&gl=SE

Sry for my bad english grammatic, i've got a damn headace.
    I hop that u understand for what i wrote in this post

PS: Im a realist, good to know
    That's really sad, bro. Like REALLY sad.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by undrafted allstar View Post
    Uh i have i was going to see a movie with a friend both of us black.We were in the parking lot walking towards the theatre, Then a car came up yelling ******, ******. We stoped to see if we know them, they stoped about 20 yrds away, 3 people hopped out saying its white pride day, saying slurs as they came at us. We turn towards them bc i thought we were going to have to fight, but then one sparked a taser and me and my friend booked it for the entrance. That was about the worst event ive been through but just about every black person i know has had something rasist gone on in their lives. I could go on but im sure others have stories worse than mine, racism isnt as bad as it use to be but aslong there are differences and ignorant people it will always remain.
    WTF? That's unacceptable... I would've pressed charges. :mad:

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Roby View Post
    However violence creates more violence its just endless cycle of shitstorm...
    Sure if someone crosses the line then I might rely on good old left and right but untill that happens I just look the other way.
    Yeah, you're right. I'm just waiting for someone to lay a finger on me.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by HashiramaDescendant View Post
    Yeah, you're right. I'm just waiting for someone to lay a finger on me.
    You still should try to avoid that in my opinion.
    Fights never end up well.. specially ones that tag with racism
    Since even if you do beat up the ******* he will most likely bring half a dozen friends ...

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Darling,tell me what you
    need."

"Peter."

Quote Originally Posted by Retsu View Post
    being black and from the south means that there is no escaping racism, and the worst type to me are those closet racist who use subtlety at it's finest, My police force has been commented on being one of the most corrupt in the country, by black and white ppl, so you can imagine how fun it is to be riding by ones self and then to be stopped because some guy wants to frisk you when you're less than 300 feet from your house, and OMG, illegal searches are the norm, I had one guy jump out on me just walking up the street to the store, he said I looked "suspect" even though I've stayed in my neighborhood for years

I could go on for weeks about this kinda crap
    I hate the south.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninpou Choju Giga View Post
    try being muslim especially if you live in the USA when I say muslim first thing they think about is a terrorist who blows himself up.. people being indoctrinated by the media:s
    I hate that about the US. The majority let a few people paint the picture for an entire race. It's so stupid.

Jinchuriki of the Madness GrimReaperoftheHiddenLeaf's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cry of the Devil

Quote Originally Posted by -Neko View Post
    In middle school, people used to make fun of my because I'm Asian.. >_> But I usually throw witty comebacks at them.. No one really does that anymore these days.. As far as I know.. >_>
    Witty comebacks? Now that's just like her from criminal minds Lmfao :rofl:

The one and only Penelope Garcia.

Another one who is her equivalent from a different show but the same thing

Again, the one and only Abby Sciuto from NCIS.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Darling,tell me what you
    need."

"Peter."

Quote Originally Posted by GrimReaperoftheHiddenLeaf View Post
    Witty comebacks? Now that's just like her from criminal minds Lmfao :rofl:

The one and only Penelope Garcia.

Another one who is her equivalent from a different show but the same thing

Again, the one and only Abby Sciuto from NCIS.
    I love Abby and Penelpe. Criminal Minds and NCIS are two of my all time favorite shows ever.

General kakashi kakashi owns all's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i dont like white people

-__- them and there dirty kitchens

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by YowYan View Post
    racism equals ignorance..

But so ye i work at a chinese restaurant, (im colored, like caramel) and the chinese assisant manager gave me nasty looks the moment i started working there. So one day, she started yelling at me for some bizarre reason. Since then, I ignore the b1tch and when she yells at me i tell her to calm her anus and sit down.
    LOL

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi owns all View Post
    i dont like white people

-__- them and there dirty kitchens

Please don't spread racism. >_<