Page 6 of 9 « First ... 23456789 Last»
Results 126 to 150 of 203
  1. #126
    Academy Student
    Status
    ojums is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    One guy once called me ****** on Facebook and I surprised him by calling him bro and telling him I love white folks. Guess he was too embarrassed †☺ reply afterwards!
     
         

  2. #127
    Uchiha Clan Shinobi Shunsin no Shisui's Avatar
    Status
    Shunsin no Shisui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    木ノ葉隠れの里
    Posts
    3,004
    Post Thanks / Like
    Forever Blessed...
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    Yes, indirectly actually. Discrimination is prevalent you know.
     
         

  3. #128
    Zidane Tribal Uxellius's Avatar
    Status
    Uxellius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In my hideout planning to kidnap a princess
    Posts
    3,466
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    Well because I'm half Arabian I had some troubles in middle school, but it's all gone when I reached secondary ignoring them is the best solution.
     
         

  4. #129
    Fear the Fro undrafted allstar's Avatar
    Status
    undrafted allstar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    Quote Originally Posted by HashiramaDescendant View Post
    WTF? That's unacceptable... I would've pressed charges. :mad:
    ya they got caught but still it ruined my movie lol
     
         

  5. #130
    Member thai sage's Avatar
    Status
    thai sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    393
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    I myself have never been a victim of true racism, some bad politely incorrect jokes here and there, and some things like customers looking down on me cause I'm a waiter not some big CEO of a company, but I've seen racism with my own two eyes quite a bit. I used to live in a very wealthy area, there were literally two black families in the whole town. Now keep in mind in my town there is a community college that is one of the best in all California. One day a young black man got off the bus and started to walk towards the school I witnessed a cop make an illegal u turn just to stop this young man to ask him where he's go ing and what is he doing in this area. For no fricken reason?! That just really pissed me off
     
         

  6. #131
    God of Wood O_O HashiramaDescendant's Avatar
    Status
    HashiramaDescendant is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Xyloid City with Hashirama
    Posts
    5,572
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    Quote Originally Posted by thai sage View Post
    I myself have never been a victim of true racism, some bad politely incorrect jokes here and there, and some things like customers looking down on me cause I'm a waiter not some big CEO of a company, but I've seen racism with my own two eyes quite a bit. I used to live in a very wealthy area, there were literally two black families in the whole town. Now keep in mind in my town there is a community college that is one of the best in all California. One day a young black man got off the bus and started to walk towards the school I witnessed a cop make an illegal u turn just to stop this young man to ask him where he's go ing and what is he doing in this area. For no fricken reason?! That just really pissed me off
    That's just pitiful.
     
         

  7. #132
    God of Wood O_O HashiramaDescendant's Avatar
    Status
    HashiramaDescendant is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Xyloid City with Hashirama
    Posts
    5,572
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    Quote Originally Posted by ojums View Post
    One guy once called me ****** on Facebook and I surprised him by calling him bro and telling him I love white folks. Guess he was too embarrassed †☺ reply afterwards!
    . Well, he definitely didn't see it coming. :D
     
         

  8. #133
    General kakashi kakashi owns all's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi owns all is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    why do you want this ????
    Posts
    5,501
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    Quote Originally Posted by HashiramaDescendant View Post
    Please don't spread racism. >_<
    i really dont like white people there rude look at you when you go into a store like your gonna steal it makes me mad. i was jokeing about part but i am open i dont like white people, some of my friends are but then there parents are ass holes
     
         

  9. #134
    Senior Member zeezzay's Avatar
    Status
    zeezzay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,924
    Post Thanks / Like
    Make someone smile today :)
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    I am Asian I don't know what race u are the best option is talk to some one like ur mother or teacher if it keeps on continuing keep on talking to some one close and pray a lot to god if ur religious. Seriously it rly helps. When u talk to some one it makes u feel better. Talk to the principal teachers too. If u want to stand up ur self then be confident don't let them put u down. I know it's rly hard but don't let them but u down. I was annoyed by a white and black boy they kept annoying me especially the white boy and the black boy just followed the what the white boy did. I went home start crying to my mother maybe cause I am girl even if ur are boy u need to talk to someone. The white boy ( sry I sound racist by calling them white and black boy I just don't know their name) one day did something to my bag I went up to both boys told them to back off. Then I just went up to their principal they were from different school told on them to their principal any way they never picked on me again in matter of fact they both helped at different times. They turned out to be rly good and kind boys. Keep on talking to some one like mother or father express ur thought. Tell a teacher or the principal. Go up to them tell them to back off cleverly. If one them needs help then help them but don't let ur self be their servant. Tell them what it makes u feel like maybe then they will understand. But keep on talking to some one like ur mother that will give good advice help u to ease and lastly DON'T GIVE UP dude remember they are many people with trouble of all sort I know it's hard but don't let them see u lose and pls don't hurt them too. It can happen some time. Be strong pray to god if ur religious talk to someone near and clever and dear to u that will stand up for and don't give up.
     
         

  10. #135
    Jinchuriki of the Madness GrimReaperoftheHiddenLeaf's Avatar
    Status
    GrimReaperoftheHiddenLeaf is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Insane Asylum
    Posts
    1,208
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cry of the Devil
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    I love Abby and Penelpe. Criminal Minds and NCIS are two of my all time favorite shows ever.
    Those shows are my moms favorites
     
         

  11. #136
    Senior Member l3m0npl3dg3's Avatar
    Status
    l3m0npl3dg3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    smokin the hookah
    Posts
    2,132
    Post Thanks / Like
    cold
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    try xbox live they hate black people
     
         

  12. #137
    -Danzo-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Danzo- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    9,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Victims of racism?

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi owns all View Post
    i really dont like white people there rude look at you when you go into a store like your gonna steal it makes me mad. i was jokeing about part but i am open i dont like white people, some of my friends are but then there parents are ass holes
    I think you should be angry at the white people that are rude to you instead of whites in general.
    But the shops bit is true in some cases my friend who is black actually got assaulted by several shopkeepers because they thought he stole from the shop.
    I don't know if he actually did or not but they still shouldn't have done that.
     
         

  13. #138
    Member Eano's Avatar
    Status
    Eano is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In my thoughts...
    Posts
    634
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've got your attention... I
    guess.
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    30 soccer fans on the way to stadion...

    reaction: said something like '**** you' und got away...
     
         

  14. #139
    Evil Boy Genius Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Jack Spicer is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    DWMA
    Posts
    17,540
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Making my way downtown~
     



    Re: Victims of racism?

    Quote Originally Posted by GrimReaperoftheHiddenLeaf View Post
    Those shows are my moms favorites
    Your mom's awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi owns all View Post
    i really dont like white people there rude look at you when you go into a store like your gonna steal it makes me mad. i was jokeing about part but i am open i dont like white people, some of my friends are but then there parents are ass holes
    Thanks, love you too.-White guy who you don't like although we've never met.

    That makes you the asshole
     
         

  15. #140
    Sharingan User The Copy Ninja's Avatar
    Status
    The Copy Ninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    87
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    i got suspended from school for beating the crap of a kid who talked crap on my family for being mexican so i can ignore it but if you talk about my loved ones ill kill you
     
         

  16. #141
    Kage, Yonko Kuriboh's Avatar
    Status
    Kuriboh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Mariejois
    Posts
    540
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I were the rain... that
    binds together the Earth and
    the sky, whom in all eternity
    will never mingle... Would I
    be able to bind two hearts
    together?
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kazekage35 View Post
    Black people told me I can't jump... so I dunked on them
    you really cant jump tho
     
         

  17. #142
    God of Wood O_O HashiramaDescendant's Avatar
    Status
    HashiramaDescendant is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Xyloid City with Hashirama
    Posts
    5,572
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    Quote Originally Posted by zeezzay View Post
    I am Asian I don't know what race u are the best option is talk to some one like ur mother or teacher if it keeps on continuing keep on talking to some one close and pray a lot to god if ur religious. Seriously it rly helps. When u talk to some one it makes u feel better. Talk to the principal teachers too. If u want to stand up ur self then be confident don't let them put u down. I know it's rly hard but don't let them but u down. I was annoyed by a white and black boy they kept annoying me especially the white boy and the black boy just followed the what the white boy did. I went home start crying to my mother maybe cause I am girl even if ur are boy u need to talk to someone. The white boy ( sry I sound racist by calling them white and black boy I just don't know their name) one day did something to my bag I went up to both boys told them to back off. Then I just went up to their principal they were from different school told on them to their principal any way they never picked on me again in matter of fact they both helped at different times. They turned out to be rly good and kind boys. Keep on talking to some one like mother or father express ur thought. Tell a teacher or the principal. Go up to them tell them to back off cleverly. If one them needs help then help them but don't let ur self be their servant. Tell them what it makes u feel like maybe then they will understand. But keep on talking to some one like ur mother that will give good advice help u to ease and lastly DON'T GIVE UP dude remember they are many people with trouble of all sort I know it's hard but don't let them see u lose and pls don't hurt them too. It can happen some time. Be strong pray to god if ur religious talk to someone near and clever and dear to u that will stand up for and don't give up.
    Thanks. I'll try to take your advice and not beat the living hell out of somebody Tuesday. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by l3m0npl3dg3 View Post
    try xbox live they hate black people
    So much hate towards black people on XBL it's disgusting. My friends think it's funny to call black people the "n word" over the internet and expect me to be the same way. It's never fun to ruin someone else's fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi owns all View Post
    i really dont like white people there rude look at you when you go into a store like your gonna steal it makes me mad. i was jokeing about part but i am open i dont like white people, some of my friends are but then there parents are ass holes
    Don't hate white people. As a half breed, I speak for many of us when I say, we're not all bad people. Stop generalizing, bro.
     
         

  18. #143
    Member
    Status
    360rasengan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    I have I'm asian and sometimes people say things that are racist. Most of the time its my friends so i dont really have a problem with it because i know they are joking. But i have had a couple experiences where strangers have said racist things to me and my advice is hit 'em back with a comeback like one time I was walking my dog and some fool across the street shouted out "Hey go eat your dog" I replied with "Yeah that's why your mom is coming over tonight". The dude shut up and my neigbors were cracking up. haha
     
         

  19. #144
    God of Wood O_O HashiramaDescendant's Avatar
    Status
    HashiramaDescendant is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Xyloid City with Hashirama
    Posts
    5,572
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Copy Ninja View Post
    i got suspended from school for beating the crap of a kid who talked crap on my family for being mexican so i can ignore it but if you talk about my loved ones ill kill you
    Same here. Although my Japanese side are little suspicious of me, talk about them and be destroyed... or at least prepare for a good battle... ok, just know we'll fight.
     
         

  20. #145
    God of Wood O_O HashiramaDescendant's Avatar
    Status
    HashiramaDescendant is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Xyloid City with Hashirama
    Posts
    5,572
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    Quote Originally Posted by 360rasengan View Post
    I have I'm asian and sometimes people say things that are racist. Most of the time its my friends so i dont really have a problem with it because i know they are joking. But i have had a couple experiences where strangers have said racist things to me and my advice is hit 'em back with a comeback like one time I was walking my dog and some fool across the street shouted out "Hey go eat your dog" I replied with "Yeah that's why your mom is coming over tonight". The dude shut up and my neigbors were cracking up. haha
    Those are the exact comments I get! People telling me "if you eat your dog, I'm calling PETA" or they would knock my fork onto the ground and hand me two pencils as chopsticks. The sad thing is, teachers just ignore it! :mad:
     
         

  21. #146
    drxdroopy's Avatar
    Status
    drxdroopy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Well, I'm the Man on the Moon
    Posts
    2,677
    Post Thanks / Like
    Take Me Home, To The place, I
    belong, West Virginia,
    Mountain Momma
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    how does it go from racsism to the illuminati lol
     
         

  22. #147
    God of Wood O_O HashiramaDescendant's Avatar
    Status
    HashiramaDescendant is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Xyloid City with Hashirama
    Posts
    5,572
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    Quote Originally Posted by drxdroopy View Post
    how does it go from racsism to the illuminati lol
    I wasn't quite sure who they were, so I asked about them. Apparently, they're the conducters of the 9/11 tragedy and everything else horrible. It is funny, however. .
     
         

  23. #148
    Member
    Status
    360rasengan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    Quote Originally Posted by HashiramaDescendant View Post
    Those are the exact comments I get! People telling me "if you eat your dog, I'm calling PETA" or they would knock my fork onto the ground and hand me two pencils as chopsticks. The sad thing is, teachers just ignore it! :mad:
    Same thing happens to me all the time. Try to ignore them thats the best thing I have to say. Because if you show them that it hurts you they'll just keep coming around and doing it again and again. If you don't care they'll eventually get bored and stop picking on you. But if this doesn't work DO NOT be afraid to stand up for yourself and your race (Not necessarily physically). Show them you have a backbone and they'll be sure to lay off. Good luck bro and trust me things will get better for you.
     
         

  24. #149
    Akatsuki member Rafeal brown's Avatar
    Status
    Rafeal brown is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Naira-land(NIGERIA)
    Posts
    1,315
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    well.... i've never really being abused in that manner before so i
    wouldn't hapen to know how it feels like.... hope it remains that way
     
         

  25. #150
    God of Wood O_O HashiramaDescendant's Avatar
    Status
    HashiramaDescendant is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Xyloid City with Hashirama
    Posts
    5,572
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    Quote Originally Posted by 360rasengan View Post
    Same thing happens to me all the time. Try to ignore them thats the best thing I have to say. Because if you show them that it hurts you they'll just keep coming around and doing it again and again. If you don't care they'll eventually get bored and stop picking on you. But if this doesn't work DO NOT be afraid to stand up for yourself and your race (Not necessarily physically). Show them you have a backbone and they'll be sure to lay off. Good luck bro and trust me things will get better for you.
    I cried 8th grade and the same people have been bothering me ever since! They even cut half of my hair off after they beat the crap out of me. I don't tell my mom because I don't want her to worry about me and quit her job to move to another location- she really loves her job. And my dad would literally beat them to death, but... my options are few, unfortunately.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •