Page 7 of 9 « First ... 3456789 Last»
Results 151 to 175 of 203
  1. #151
    Sage of Six Paths KisuneUchiha's Avatar
    Status
    KisuneUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,669
    Post Thanks / Like
    Power is not will.... It is
    the phenomenon of physically
    making things
    happen....~Madara Uchiha
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    Quote Originally Posted by -Neko View Post
    In middle school, people used to make fun of my because I'm Asian.. >_> But I usually throw witty comebacks at them.. No one really does that anymore these days.. As far as I know.. >_>
    Yea well you should've told 'em you got SWAG. ( Something We Asians Got)
     
         

  2. #152
    Member
    Status
    360rasengan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    Quote Originally Posted by HashiramaDescendant View Post
    I cried 8th grade and the same people have been bothering me ever since! They even cut half of my hair off after they beat the crap out of me. I don't tell my mom because I don't want her to worry about me and quit her job to move to another location- she really loves her job. And my dad would literally beat them to death, but... my options are few, unfortunately.
    OKay let me tell you this those little ****ers took it too far. Is there another high school in your school district? If there is transfer ASAP. Dont be afraid to. You should have told your parents. There are somethings you need adults to know and that is a thing you need to tell them. Next time you should also report them to the principal or your school cop because those ****ing *****es have no right to put a finger on you because you are a different race. And when you say "they" it sounds like you got jumped and let me tell you this people who jump others are worthless pieces of shit who cant do anything by themselves. If they abuse you verbally or physically ever again, report them because these mother ****ers need some dicipline because if you dont they are going to see they are never going to get in trouble and never stop. You can't let this slide by anymore. And do you have any relitives or friends who you can talk to if you do talk and tell them about this so they have your back. Hell if I got beat up just because i was asian at my school other people would **** the people who beat me up because at my school we dont stand for bullshit. Not only that my family would give them a beating too. I'm soo sorry this happend to you.And i am so mad that people would do something like this. If anyone touched my hair or hit me i would ****ing pummel them.
     
         

  3. #153
    Member
    Status
    360rasengan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    Excuse my language haha
     
         

  4. #154
    God of Wood O_O HashiramaDescendant's Avatar
    Status
    HashiramaDescendant is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Xyloid City with Hashirama
    Posts
    5,572
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    Quote Originally Posted by 360rasengan View Post
    OKay let me tell you this those little ****ers took it too far. Is there another high school in your school district? If there is transfer ASAP. Dont be afraid to. You should have told your parents. There are somethings you need adults to know and that is a thing you need to tell them. Next time you should also report them to the principal or your school cop because those ****ing *****es have no right to put a finger on you because you are a different race. And when you say "they" it sounds like you got jumped and let me tell you this people who jump others are worthless pieces of shit who cant do anything by themselves. If they abuse you verbally or physically ever again, report them because these mother ****ers need some dicipline because if you dont they are going to see they are never going to get in trouble and never stop. You can't let this slide by anymore. And do you have any relitives or friends who you can talk to if you do talk and tell them about this so they have your back. Hell if I got beat up just because i was asian at my school other people would **** the people who beat me up because at my school we dont stand for bullshit. Not only that my family would give them a beating too. I'm soo sorry this happend to you.And i am so mad that people would do something like this. If anyone touched my hair or hit me i would ****ing pummel them.
    Quote Originally Posted by 360rasengan View Post
    Excuse my language haha
    I have friends and I've told my closest friends what's been happening to me for the past couple of years. They are eager to fight them and I'm typically non violent, so I lie and say they leave me alone now, when they still throw derogatory comments at me and insult my Asian side. They've made me hate my identity for years and I'm really starting to hate them. To be honest, I even tried to commit suicide because I hated myself so much, but I realized it was them, not me. Sorry, I should really get a therapist or psychologist. .

    And don't worry about the language. I'm grateful for your concern and I'll consider telling my parents if this continues (which it most likely will).
     
         

  5. #155
    Member
    Status
    360rasengan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    Quote Originally Posted by HashiramaDescendant View Post
    I have friends and I've told my closest friends what's been happening to me for the past couple of years. They are eager to fight them and I'm typically non violent, so I lie and say they leave me alone now, when they still throw derogatory comments at me and insult my Asian side. They've made me hate my identity for years and I'm really starting to hate them. To be honest, I even tried to commit suicide because I hated myself so much, but I realized it was them, not me. Sorry, I should really get a therapist or psychologist. .

    And don't worry about the language. I'm grateful for your concern and I'll consider telling my parents if this continues (which it most likely will).
    I'm sooo glad you didnt commit suicide because if you did most likely your parents would have blamed themselves for it because they would've thought that they weren't good enough parents for you.
    And be proud of who you are. Trust me being Asian has its perks. haha.
    I don't condone fighting but when its you last day of school get your friends and beat the $hit out of them. Heck let your dad join in too! hahaha

    **** what they say about you. don't let their petty words bring you down Because you cant live you life unless you love who you are.

    And PLEASE promise me you will never commit suicide. There will ALWAYS be someone there for you.
     
         

  6. #156
    drxdroopy's Avatar
    Status
    drxdroopy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Well, I'm the Man on the Moon
    Posts
    2,677
    Post Thanks / Like
    Take Me Home, To The place, I
    belong, West Virginia,
    Mountain Momma
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    Quote Originally Posted by 360rasengan View Post
    I'm sooo glad you didnt commit suicide because if you did most likely your parents would have blamed themselves for it because they would've thought that they weren't good enough parents for you.
    And be proud of who you are. Trust me being Asian has its perks. haha.
    I don't condone fighting but when its you last day of school get your friends and beat the $hit out of them. Heck let your dad join in too! hahaha

    **** what they say about you. don't let their petty words bring you down Because you cant live you life unless you love who you are.

    And PLEASE promise me you will never commit suicide. There will ALWAYS be someone there for you.
    this
     
         

  7. #157
    God of Wood O_O HashiramaDescendant's Avatar
    Status
    HashiramaDescendant is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Xyloid City with Hashirama
    Posts
    5,572
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    Quote Originally Posted by 360rasengan View Post
    I'm sooo glad you didnt commit suicide because if you did most likely your parents would have blamed themselves for it because they would've thought that they weren't good enough parents for you.
    And be proud of who you are. Trust me being Asian has its perks. haha.
    I don't condone fighting but when its you last day of school get your friends and beat the $hit out of them. Heck let your dad join in too! hahaha

    **** what they say about you. don't let their petty words bring you down Because you cant live you life unless you love who you are.

    And PLEASE promise me you will never commit suicide. There will ALWAYS be someone there for you.
    Thanks, bro. I'm extremely grateful for your help and advice. I have something planned for the bastards- the ringleader's girlfriend admittedly said I was hot and I'm going to flirt with her and then publicly make out with her in one of my classes and I'll get a friend of mine to record it. It'll piss them off so bad and my friends will know, so they'll have my back in a fight (a fight will certainly occur). Then they too will see that being Asian has its perks. Lmao. :D

    And I promise I will never commit suicide. Ever.
     
         
    Last edited by HashiramaDescendant; 09-03-2012 at 01:58 AM.

  8. #158
    God of Wood O_O HashiramaDescendant's Avatar
    Status
    HashiramaDescendant is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Xyloid City with Hashirama
    Posts
    5,572
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    I'm currently texting her. Aren't I just the worst?
     
         

  9. #159
    Evil Boy Genius
    Status
    Jack Spicer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    DWMA
    Posts
    17,506
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Making my way downtown~
     



    Re: Victims of racism?

    Quote Originally Posted by HashiramaDescendant View Post
    I'm currently texting her. Aren't I just the worst?
    You monster
     
         

  10. #160
    Member
    Status
    360rasengan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    Quote Originally Posted by HashiramaDescendant View Post
    Thanks, bro. I'm extremely grateful for your help and advice. I have something planned for the bastards- the ringleader's girlfriend admittedly said I was hot and I'm going to flirt with her and then publicly make out with her in one of my classes and I'll get a friend of mine to record it. It'll piss them off so bad and my friends will know, so they'll have my back in a fight (a fight will certainly occur). Then they too will see that being Asian has its perks. Lmao. :D

    And I promise I will never commit suicide. Ever.
    No problemo man. Good luck with your plan and good luck with life. Hopefully everything goes good for you.
     
         

  11. #161
    God of Wood O_O HashiramaDescendant's Avatar
    Status
    HashiramaDescendant is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Xyloid City with Hashirama
    Posts
    5,572
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    You monster
    . She's mine now... I swear, if she sets me up I'm going to be pissed, but... I doubt it!
     
         

  12. #162
    God of Wood O_O HashiramaDescendant's Avatar
    Status
    HashiramaDescendant is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Xyloid City with Hashirama
    Posts
    5,572
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    Quote Originally Posted by 360rasengan View Post
    No problemo man. Good luck with your plan and good luck with life. Hopefully everything goes good for you.
    Thanks. :D
    I'll be sure to let you guys know if everything went according to plan.
    Hell, I might even upload a video a to YouTube then post it here. .
     
         

  13. #163
    God of Wood O_O HashiramaDescendant's Avatar
    Status
    HashiramaDescendant is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Xyloid City with Hashirama
    Posts
    5,572
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    Quote Originally Posted by 'Toxic View Post
    Everyone's racist, even ppl on here I insulted a dude because he hasn't been the greatest guy and has said sh*t behind ma back. I called him out for all that BS and he comes at me with a racist remark even though I had only insulted him, not his race or religion. Funny thing, Yeah, I'm Mexican but I'm not a 'brown beaner' as he said.

    Had others who think I'm a Mixed Japanese with White b/c I'm not tanned like most mexicans and stand in front of me and do the their Japanese greetings and I just stand there and reply "Yo, move..I'm not even Japanese but what you said was chinese anyways" since they say hello in chinese and not Japanese.

    What can you do? people are racist, you just ignore them and keep on living.
    Hey...
    I'm Japanese and white. :D
    And it REALLY pisses me off when people call me half Chinese or Korean...
    Anyways, that guy knew what you were saying was 100% correct and he couldn't handle it, so he posted irrelevant hate.
     
         

  14. #164
    Mudo's Avatar
    Status
    Mudo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    44,121
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Victims of racism?

    I just laugh it off :D
     
         

  15. #165
    God of Wood O_O HashiramaDescendant's Avatar
    Status
    HashiramaDescendant is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Xyloid City with Hashirama
    Posts
    5,572
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    Quote Originally Posted by 'Toxic View Post


    That's awesome, I actually wished I was Half Japanese or full Japanese!
    But I'm not :/ I just look it because of my eyes and skin tone.
    Yeah, I'm not even Japanese or anything but I'm always correcting people when they say "look at that chinese!" when he's clearly speaking Japanese. (I can understand the difference between the 3 languages, chinese, japanese and korean)
    Hmm, I did tell him that I found it funny how his best comeback at me was a racist remark but it's w/e you know I hardly pay attention to racist people or ignorant ppl.
    That's pretty ridiculous. Every time I go out, someone asks me "are you Chinese or white" and I reply "I'm Japanese and white" and this one lady even went as far as asking me "Well, is there a difference" (between Chinese and Japanese) and I was so offended. >_<

    But yeah, it's best to ignore ignorant people, especially RACIST ignorant people. Until they assault you...
     
         

  16. #166
    God of Wood O_O HashiramaDescendant's Avatar
    Status
    HashiramaDescendant is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Xyloid City with Hashirama
    Posts
    5,572
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudo View Post
    I just laugh it off :D
    I wish it was that easy for me.
     
         

  17. #167
    Banned
    Status
    DeathandHealing is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    615
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    How long?

    Sadly,for the rest of your life.
     
         

  18. #168
    God of Wood O_O HashiramaDescendant's Avatar
    Status
    HashiramaDescendant is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Xyloid City with Hashirama
    Posts
    5,572
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathandHealing View Post
    How long?

    Sadly,for the rest of your life.
    You'd ignore your entire life? I used to think I could, but it's not as easy as it sounds. Btw, your sig is hilarious! LOL.
     
         

  19. #169
    NY Knicks fan dominicansharingan's Avatar
    Status
    dominicansharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    1,678
    Post Thanks / Like
    WORLDSTAR!!!!!!!
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    Quote Originally Posted by 'Toxic View Post


    That's awesome, I actually wished I was Half Japanese or full Japanese!
    But I'm not :/ I just look it because of my eyes and skin tone.
    Yeah, I'm not even Japanese or anything but I'm always correcting people when they say "look at that chinese!" when he's clearly speaking Japanese. (I can understand the difference between the 3 languages, chinese, japanese and korean)
    Hmm, I did tell him that I found it funny how his best comeback at me was a racist remark but it's w/e you know I hardly pay attention to racist people or ignorant ppl.

    Be proud of what you are no matter what
     
         

  20. #170
    Servant of Lord Sasuke Ldude's Avatar
    Status
    Ldude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Under a rock somewhere in Antarctica.
    Posts
    6,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    I put the dying in studying
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    Quote Originally Posted by HashiramaDescendant View Post
    Thanks. :D
    I'll be sure to let you guys know if everything went according to plan.
    Hell, I might even upload a video a to YouTube then post it here. .
    That's awful. You shouldn't use a girl as part of your revenge plan. Just take your anger out on a punching bag. Or the guy's face. That works too, but don't use someone else; that's not nice.
     
         

  21. #171
    Member
    Status
    phantom1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    141
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    To say that someone is a racist, is to close the discuss about if mutli-cultual is good or not. I just take it for an example.

    We live in a world that our argument are censured if it not are politic correct.

    Here in sweden, immigration is a big fail. People who are "15 years old boys/girls" come to my country to easier access a citizenship just because thay are "children". In reality, they are 30-40 years old that want to live here so they can pick up their cousins, familys to sweden.

    I can't go outside of my apartment without to hear like "****ing swede", "we are better then you" and so on..

    I live in a town (Malmö), thay almost immigrants lives. They are violent, rape girls and are intolerent to the swedish people. Here's some videos if u dont understand how it is to live.


    http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=xqSTG...TGlPOnzs&gl=SE


    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=94Wyrxj7qvg

    The true racist are muslims, immigrants.

    I strongly recommend my chanel on youtube that talks about problems with muslims, multi-culture and so on..

    http://m.youtube.com/#/user/GalneGun...GunnarTV&gl=SE

    Sry for my bad english grammatic, i've got a damn headace.
    I hop that u understand for what i wrote in this post

    PS: Im a realist, good to know
    You're a joke
     
         

  22. #172
    Member kral's Avatar
    Status
    kral is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    545
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    I may b outta line but I think that it has a lot to do with how everything is so over reported on. Take for example the latest president and Olympics. So much emphasis was put on first black person to win not on first American to win in x many years or he won Cuz he was the better candidate. Until this happens and we as parents teach our children better the world will never change. I wait wtf m I saying racism will never end because that's just how we as humans are. It's nature to dislike something that is different. I don't care what u r as long as it nice to me I'm nice to you but juz my opinion on the whole thing. Once we can actually be parents to our kids the world will only get worse
     
         

  23. #173
    Member sasuke ems and itachi ms's Avatar
    Status
    sasuke ems and itachi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    51
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    i dont like

    - white people
    - brown people
    - black people
    -yellow people
    - green people

    its not racist if you hate everyone
     
         

  24. #174
    t(-_-)t Uchiha Riyo's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Riyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    You tell me.
    Posts
    5,488
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lazy days~
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    Quote Originally Posted by -Neko View Post
    In middle school, people used to make fun of my because I'm Asian.. >_> But I usually throw witty comebacks at them.. No one really does that anymore these days.. As far as I know.. >_>
    Why the hell would people make fun of asians, like, seriously. My friends do it, but it's nothing serious.

    OT: I'm a victim, but so are the rest of my friends. We usually make jokes about our races I have a pretty interracial group of friends. Asians, Ethiopians, Europeans, Australians, Pacific Islanders, etc. My african friends gave me what they call a
    ****** license
     
         

  25. #175
    Member OneOfTheNine's Avatar
    Status
    OneOfTheNine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Umeå, Sweden
    Posts
    91
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Victims of racism?

    I'm a Swede. We get picked on all the time. Damn the muppets and their Swedish Chef...
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •