Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Power is not will.... It is
    the phenomenon of physically
    making things
    happen....~Madara Uchiha

Re: Victims of racism?

Quote Originally Posted by -Neko View Post
    In middle school, people used to make fun of my because I'm Asian.. >_> But I usually throw witty comebacks at them.. No one really does that anymore these days.. As far as I know.. >_>
    Yea well you should've told 'em you got SWAG. ( Something We Asians Got)

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by HashiramaDescendant View Post
    I cried 8th grade and the same people have been bothering me ever since! They even cut half of my hair off after they beat the crap out of me. I don't tell my mom because I don't want her to worry about me and quit her job to move to another location- she really loves her job. And my dad would literally beat them to death, but... my options are few, unfortunately.
    OKay let me tell you this those little ****ers took it too far. Is there another high school in your school district? If there is transfer ASAP. Dont be afraid to. You should have told your parents. There are somethings you need adults to know and that is a thing you need to tell them. Next time you should also report them to the principal or your school cop because those ****ing *****es have no right to put a finger on you because you are a different race. And when you say "they" it sounds like you got jumped and let me tell you this people who jump others are worthless pieces of shit who cant do anything by themselves. If they abuse you verbally or physically ever again, report them because these mother ****ers need some dicipline because if you dont they are going to see they are never going to get in trouble and never stop. You can't let this slide by anymore. And do you have any relitives or friends who you can talk to if you do talk and tell them about this so they have your back. Hell if I got beat up just because i was asian at my school other people would **** the people who beat me up because at my school we dont stand for bullshit. Not only that my family would give them a beating too. I'm soo sorry this happend to you.And i am so mad that people would do something like this. If anyone touched my hair or hit me i would ****ing pummel them.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Excuse my language haha

God of Wood O_O HashiramaDescendant's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by 360rasengan View Post
    OKay let me tell you this those little ****ers took it too far. Is there another high school in your school district? If there is transfer ASAP. Dont be afraid to. You should have told your parents. There are somethings you need adults to know and that is a thing you need to tell them. Next time you should also report them to the principal or your school cop because those ****ing *****es have no right to put a finger on you because you are a different race. And when you say "they" it sounds like you got jumped and let me tell you this people who jump others are worthless pieces of shit who cant do anything by themselves. If they abuse you verbally or physically ever again, report them because these mother ****ers need some dicipline because if you dont they are going to see they are never going to get in trouble and never stop. You can't let this slide by anymore. And do you have any relitives or friends who you can talk to if you do talk and tell them about this so they have your back. Hell if I got beat up just because i was asian at my school other people would **** the people who beat me up because at my school we dont stand for bullshit. Not only that my family would give them a beating too. I'm soo sorry this happend to you.And i am so mad that people would do something like this. If anyone touched my hair or hit me i would ****ing pummel them.
    Excuse my language haha
    I have friends and I've told my closest friends what's been happening to me for the past couple of years. They are eager to fight them and I'm typically non violent, so I lie and say they leave me alone now, when they still throw derogatory comments at me and insult my Asian side. They've made me hate my identity for years and I'm really starting to hate them. To be honest, I even tried to commit suicide because I hated myself so much, but I realized it was them, not me. Sorry, I should really get a therapist or psychologist. .

And don't worry about the language. I'm grateful for your concern and I'll consider telling my parents if this continues (which it most likely will).

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I have friends and I've told my closest friends what's been happening to me for the past couple of years. They are eager to fight them and I'm typically non violent, so I lie and say they leave me alone now, when they still throw derogatory comments at me and insult my Asian side. They've made me hate my identity for years and I'm really starting to hate them. To be honest, I even tried to commit suicide because I hated myself so much, but I realized it was them, not me. Sorry, I should really get a therapist or psychologist. .

And don't worry about the language. I'm grateful for your concern and I'll consider telling my parents if this continues (which it most likely will).
    I'm sooo glad you didnt commit suicide because if you did most likely your parents would have blamed themselves for it because they would've thought that they weren't good enough parents for you.
    And be proud of who you are. Trust me being Asian has its perks. haha.
    I don't condone fighting but when its you last day of school get your friends and beat the $hit out of them. Heck let your dad join in too! hahaha

**** what they say about you. don't let their petty words bring you down Because you cant live you life unless you love who you are.

And PLEASE promise me you will never commit suicide. There will ALWAYS be someone there for you.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Take Me Home, To The place, I
    belong, West Virginia,
    Mountain Momma

I'm sooo glad you didnt commit suicide because if you did most likely your parents would have blamed themselves for it because they would've thought that they weren't good enough parents for you.
    I don't condone fighting but when its you last day of school get your friends and beat the $hit out of them. Heck let your dad join in too! hahaha

**** what they say about you. don't let their petty words bring you down Because you cant live you life unless you love who you are.

And PLEASE promise me you will never commit suicide. There will ALWAYS be someone there for you.
    this

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^

Thanks, bro. I'm extremely grateful for your help and advice. I have something planned for the bastards- the ringleader's girlfriend admittedly said I was hot and I'm going to flirt with her and then publicly make out with her in one of my classes and I'll get a friend of mine to record it. It'll piss them off so bad and my friends will know, so they'll have my back in a fight (a fight will certainly occur). Then they too will see that being Asian has its perks. Lmao. :D

And I promise I will never commit suicide. Ever.

Last edited by HashiramaDescendant; 09-03-2012 at 01:58 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^

I'm currently texting her. Aren't I just the worst?

Evil Boy Genius
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Making my way downtown~

I'm currently texting her. Aren't I just the worst?
    You monster

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thanks, bro. I'm extremely grateful for your help and advice. I have something planned for the bastards- the ringleader's girlfriend admittedly said I was hot and I'm going to flirt with her and then publicly make out with her in one of my classes and I'll get a friend of mine to record it. It'll piss them off so bad and my friends will know, so they'll have my back in a fight (a fight will certainly occur). Then they too will see that being Asian has its perks. Lmao. :D

And I promise I will never commit suicide. Ever.
    No problemo man. Good luck with your plan and good luck with life. Hopefully everything goes good for you.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    You monster
    . She's mine now... I swear, if she sets me up I'm going to be pissed, but... I doubt it!

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^

No problemo man. Good luck with your plan and good luck with life. Hopefully everything goes good for you.
    Thanks. :D
    I'll be sure to let you guys know if everything went according to plan.
    Hell, I might even upload a video a to YouTube then post it here. .

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by 'Toxic View Post
    Everyone's racist, even ppl on here I insulted a dude because he hasn't been the greatest guy and has said sh*t behind ma back. I called him out for all that BS and he comes at me with a racist remark even though I had only insulted him, not his race or religion. Funny thing, Yeah, I'm Mexican but I'm not a 'brown beaner' as he said.

Had others who think I'm a Mixed Japanese with White b/c I'm not tanned like most mexicans and stand in front of me and do the their Japanese greetings and I just stand there and reply "Yo, move..I'm not even Japanese but what you said was chinese anyways" since they say hello in chinese and not Japanese.

What can you do? people are racist, you just ignore them and keep on living.
    Hey...
    I'm Japanese and white. :D
    And it REALLY pisses me off when people call me half Chinese or Korean...
    Anyways, that guy knew what you were saying was 100% correct and he couldn't handle it, so he posted irrelevant hate.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I just laugh it off :D

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^

That's awesome, I actually wished I was Half Japanese or full Japanese!
    But I'm not :/ I just look it because of my eyes and skin tone.
    Yeah, I'm not even Japanese or anything but I'm always correcting people when they say "look at that chinese!" when he's clearly speaking Japanese. (I can understand the difference between the 3 languages, chinese, japanese and korean)
    Hmm, I did tell him that I found it funny how his best comeback at me was a racist remark but it's w/e you know I hardly pay attention to racist people or ignorant ppl.
    That's pretty ridiculous. Every time I go out, someone asks me "are you Chinese or white" and I reply "I'm Japanese and white" and this one lady even went as far as asking me "Well, is there a difference" (between Chinese and Japanese) and I was so offended. >_<

But yeah, it's best to ignore ignorant people, especially RACIST ignorant people. Until they assault you...

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Mudo View Post
    I just laugh it off :D
    I wish it was that easy for me.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

How long?

Sadly,for the rest of your life.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by DeathandHealing View Post
    How long?

Sadly,for the rest of your life.
    You'd ignore your entire life? I used to think I could, but it's not as easy as it sounds. Btw, your sig is hilarious! LOL.

NY Knicks fan dominicansharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    WORLDSTAR!!!!!!!

That's awesome, I actually wished I was Half Japanese or full Japanese!
    But I'm not :/ I just look it because of my eyes and skin tone.
    Yeah, I'm not even Japanese or anything but I'm always correcting people when they say "look at that chinese!" when he's clearly speaking Japanese. (I can understand the difference between the 3 languages, chinese, japanese and korean)
    Hmm, I did tell him that I found it funny how his best comeback at me was a racist remark but it's w/e you know I hardly pay attention to racist people or ignorant ppl.

Be proud of what you are no matter what

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I put the dying in studying

Thanks. :D
    I'll be sure to let you guys know if everything went according to plan.
    Hell, I might even upload a video a to YouTube then post it here. .
    That's awful. You shouldn't use a girl as part of your revenge plan. Just take your anger out on a punching bag. Or the guy's face. That works too, but don't use someone else; that's not nice.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    To say that someone is a racist, is to close the discuss about if mutli-cultual is good or not. I just take it for an example.

We live in a world that our argument are censured if it not are politic correct.

Here in sweden, immigration is a big fail. People who are "15 years old boys/girls" come to my country to easier access a citizenship just because thay are "children". In reality, they are 30-40 years old that want to live here so they can pick up their cousins, familys to sweden.

I can't go outside of my apartment without to hear like "****ing swede", "we are better then you" and so on..

I live in a town (Malmö), thay almost immigrants lives. They are violent, rape girls and are intolerent to the swedish people. Here's some videos if u dont understand how it is to live.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=xqSTG...TGlPOnzs&gl=SE

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=94Wyrxj7qvg

The true racist are muslims, immigrants.

I strongly recommend my chanel on youtube that talks about problems with muslims, multi-culture and so on..

http://m.youtube.com/#/user/GalneGun...GunnarTV&gl=SE

Sry for my bad english grammatic, i've got a damn headace.
    I hop that u understand for what i wrote in this post

PS: Im a realist, good to know
    You're a joke

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I may b outta line but I think that it has a lot to do with how everything is so over reported on. Take for example the latest president and Olympics. So much emphasis was put on first black person to win not on first American to win in x many years or he won Cuz he was the better candidate. Until this happens and we as parents teach our children better the world will never change. I wait wtf m I saying racism will never end because that's just how we as humans are. It's nature to dislike something that is different. I don't care what u r as long as it nice to me I'm nice to you but juz my opinion on the whole thing. Once we can actually be parents to our kids the world will only get worse

Member sasuke ems and itachi ms's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i dont like

- white people
    - brown people
    - black people
    -yellow people
    - green people

its not racist if you hate everyone

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lazy days~

Quote Originally Posted by -Neko View Post
    In middle school, people used to make fun of my because I'm Asian.. >_> But I usually throw witty comebacks at them.. No one really does that anymore these days.. As far as I know.. >_>
    Why the hell would people make fun of asians, like, seriously. My friends do it, but it's nothing serious.

OT: I'm a victim, but so are the rest of my friends. We usually make jokes about our races I have a pretty interracial group of friends. Asians, Ethiopians, Europeans, Australians, Pacific Islanders, etc. My african friends gave me what they call a
    ****** license

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm a Swede. We get picked on all the time. Damn the muppets and their Swedish Chef...