Black people told me I can't jump... so I dunked on them
    you really cant jump tho

God of Wood O_O HashiramaDescendant's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    안녕하세요! ^^

Re: Victims of racism?

Quote Originally Posted by zeezzay View Post
    I am Asian I don't know what race u are the best option is talk to some one like ur mother or teacher if it keeps on continuing keep on talking to some one close and pray a lot to god if ur religious. Seriously it rly helps. When u talk to some one it makes u feel better. Talk to the principal teachers too. If u want to stand up ur self then be confident don't let them put u down. I know it's rly hard but don't let them but u down. I was annoyed by a white and black boy they kept annoying me especially the white boy and the black boy just followed the what the white boy did. I went home start crying to my mother maybe cause I am girl even if ur are boy u need to talk to someone. The white boy ( sry I sound racist by calling them white and black boy I just don't know their name) one day did something to my bag I went up to both boys told them to back off. Then I just went up to their principal they were from different school told on them to their principal any way they never picked on me again in matter of fact they both helped at different times. They turned out to be rly good and kind boys. Keep on talking to some one like mother or father express ur thought. Tell a teacher or the principal. Go up to them tell them to back off cleverly. If one them needs help then help them but don't let ur self be their servant. Tell them what it makes u feel like maybe then they will understand. But keep on talking to some one like ur mother that will give good advice help u to ease and lastly DON'T GIVE UP dude remember they are many people with trouble of all sort I know it's hard but don't let them see u lose and pls don't hurt them too. It can happen some time. Be strong pray to god if ur religious talk to someone near and clever and dear to u that will stand up for and don't give up.
    Thanks. I'll try to take your advice and not beat the living hell out of somebody Tuesday. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by l3m0npl3dg3 View Post
    try xbox live they hate black people
    So much hate towards black people on XBL it's disgusting. My friends think it's funny to call black people the "n word" over the internet and expect me to be the same way. It's never fun to ruin someone else's fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi owns all View Post
    i really dont like white people there rude look at you when you go into a store like your gonna steal it makes me mad. i was jokeing about part but i am open i dont like white people, some of my friends are but then there parents are ass holes
    Don't hate white people. As a half breed, I speak for many of us when I say, we're not all bad people. Stop generalizing, bro.

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

I have I'm asian and sometimes people say things that are racist. Most of the time its my friends so i dont really have a problem with it because i know they are joking. But i have had a couple experiences where strangers have said racist things to me and my advice is hit 'em back with a comeback like one time I was walking my dog and some fool across the street shouted out "Hey go eat your dog" I replied with "Yeah that's why your mom is coming over tonight". The dude shut up and my neigbors were cracking up. haha

Status
    Mar 2012
    안녕하세요! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by The Copy Ninja View Post
    i got suspended from school for beating the crap of a kid who talked crap on my family for being mexican so i can ignore it but if you talk about my loved ones ill kill you
    Same here. Although my Japanese side are little suspicious of me, talk about them and be destroyed... or at least prepare for a good battle... ok, just know we'll fight.

Status
    Mar 2012
    안녕하세요! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by 360rasengan View Post
    I have I'm asian and sometimes people say things that are racist. Most of the time its my friends so i dont really have a problem with it because i know they are joking. But i have had a couple experiences where strangers have said racist things to me and my advice is hit 'em back with a comeback like one time I was walking my dog and some fool across the street shouted out "Hey go eat your dog" I replied with "Yeah that's why your mom is coming over tonight". The dude shut up and my neigbors were cracking up. haha
    Those are the exact comments I get! People telling me "if you eat your dog, I'm calling PETA" or they would knock my fork onto the ground and hand me two pencils as chopsticks. The sad thing is, teachers just ignore it! :mad:

Status
    May 2012
    Take Me Home, To The place, I
    belong, West Virginia,
    Mountain Momma

how does it go from racsism to the illuminati lol

Status
    Mar 2012
    안녕하세요! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by drxdroopy View Post
    how does it go from racsism to the illuminati lol
    I wasn't quite sure who they were, so I asked about them. Apparently, they're the conducters of the 9/11 tragedy and everything else horrible. It is funny, however. .

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by HashiramaDescendant View Post
    Those are the exact comments I get! People telling me "if you eat your dog, I'm calling PETA" or they would knock my fork onto the ground and hand me two pencils as chopsticks. The sad thing is, teachers just ignore it! :mad:
    Same thing happens to me all the time. Try to ignore them thats the best thing I have to say. Because if you show them that it hurts you they'll just keep coming around and doing it again and again. If you don't care they'll eventually get bored and stop picking on you. But if this doesn't work DO NOT be afraid to stand up for yourself and your race (Not necessarily physically). Show them you have a backbone and they'll be sure to lay off. Good luck bro and trust me things will get better for you.

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

well.... i've never really being abused in that manner before so i
    wouldn't hapen to know how it feels like.... hope it remains that way

Status
    Mar 2012
    안녕하세요! ^^

Same thing happens to me all the time. Try to ignore them thats the best thing I have to say. Because if you show them that it hurts you they'll just keep coming around and doing it again and again. If you don't care they'll eventually get bored and stop picking on you. But if this doesn't work DO NOT be afraid to stand up for yourself and your race (Not necessarily physically). Show them you have a backbone and they'll be sure to lay off. Good luck bro and trust me things will get better for you.
    I cried 8th grade and the same people have been bothering me ever since! They even cut half of my hair off after they beat the crap out of me. I don't tell my mom because I don't want her to worry about me and quit her job to move to another location- she really loves her job. And my dad would literally beat them to death, but... my options are few, unfortunately.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Power is not will.... It is
    the phenomenon of physically
    making things
    happen....~Madara Uchiha

Quote Originally Posted by -Neko View Post
    In middle school, people used to make fun of my because I'm Asian.. >_> But I usually throw witty comebacks at them.. No one really does that anymore these days.. As far as I know.. >_>
    Yea well you should've told 'em you got SWAG. ( Something We Asians Got)

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

I cried 8th grade and the same people have been bothering me ever since! They even cut half of my hair off after they beat the crap out of me. I don't tell my mom because I don't want her to worry about me and quit her job to move to another location- she really loves her job. And my dad would literally beat them to death, but... my options are few, unfortunately.
    OKay let me tell you this those little ****ers took it too far. Is there another high school in your school district? If there is transfer ASAP. Dont be afraid to. You should have told your parents. There are somethings you need adults to know and that is a thing you need to tell them. Next time you should also report them to the principal or your school cop because those ****ing *****es have no right to put a finger on you because you are a different race. And when you say "they" it sounds like you got jumped and let me tell you this people who jump others are worthless pieces of shit who cant do anything by themselves. If they abuse you verbally or physically ever again, report them because these mother ****ers need some dicipline because if you dont they are going to see they are never going to get in trouble and never stop. You can't let this slide by anymore. And do you have any relitives or friends who you can talk to if you do talk and tell them about this so they have your back. Hell if I got beat up just because i was asian at my school other people would **** the people who beat me up because at my school we dont stand for bullshit. Not only that my family would give them a beating too. I'm soo sorry this happend to you.And i am so mad that people would do something like this. If anyone touched my hair or hit me i would ****ing pummel them.

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Excuse my language haha

Status
    Mar 2012
    안녕하세요! ^^

OKay let me tell you this those little ****ers took it too far. Is there another high school in your school district? If there is transfer ASAP. Dont be afraid to. You should have told your parents. There are somethings you need adults to know and that is a thing you need to tell them. Next time you should also report them to the principal or your school cop because those ****ing *****es have no right to put a finger on you because you are a different race. And when you say "they" it sounds like you got jumped and let me tell you this people who jump others are worthless pieces of shit who cant do anything by themselves. If they abuse you verbally or physically ever again, report them because these mother ****ers need some dicipline because if you dont they are going to see they are never going to get in trouble and never stop. You can't let this slide by anymore. And do you have any relitives or friends who you can talk to if you do talk and tell them about this so they have your back. Hell if I got beat up just because i was asian at my school other people would **** the people who beat me up because at my school we dont stand for bullshit. Not only that my family would give them a beating too. I'm soo sorry this happend to you.And i am so mad that people would do something like this. If anyone touched my hair or hit me i would ****ing pummel them.
    Excuse my language haha
    I have friends and I've told my closest friends what's been happening to me for the past couple of years. They are eager to fight them and I'm typically non violent, so I lie and say they leave me alone now, when they still throw derogatory comments at me and insult my Asian side. They've made me hate my identity for years and I'm really starting to hate them. To be honest, I even tried to commit suicide because I hated myself so much, but I realized it was them, not me. Sorry, I should really get a therapist or psychologist. .

And don't worry about the language. I'm grateful for your concern and I'll consider telling my parents if this continues (which it most likely will).

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

I have friends and I've told my closest friends what's been happening to me for the past couple of years. They are eager to fight them and I'm typically non violent, so I lie and say they leave me alone now, when they still throw derogatory comments at me and insult my Asian side. They've made me hate my identity for years and I'm really starting to hate them. To be honest, I even tried to commit suicide because I hated myself so much, but I realized it was them, not me. Sorry, I should really get a therapist or psychologist. .

And don't worry about the language. I'm grateful for your concern and I'll consider telling my parents if this continues (which it most likely will).
    I'm sooo glad you didnt commit suicide because if you did most likely your parents would have blamed themselves for it because they would've thought that they weren't good enough parents for you.
    And be proud of who you are. Trust me being Asian has its perks. haha.
    I don't condone fighting but when its you last day of school get your friends and beat the $hit out of them. Heck let your dad join in too! hahaha

**** what they say about you. don't let their petty words bring you down Because you cant live you life unless you love who you are.

And PLEASE promise me you will never commit suicide. There will ALWAYS be someone there for you.

Status
    May 2012
    Take Me Home, To The place, I
    belong, West Virginia,
    Mountain Momma

I'm sooo glad you didnt commit suicide because if you did most likely your parents would have blamed themselves for it because they would've thought that they weren't good enough parents for you.
    I don't condone fighting but when its you last day of school get your friends and beat the $hit out of them. Heck let your dad join in too! hahaha

**** what they say about you. don't let their petty words bring you down Because you cant live you life unless you love who you are.

And PLEASE promise me you will never commit suicide. There will ALWAYS be someone there for you.
    this

Status
    Mar 2012
    안녕하세요! ^^

Thanks, bro. I'm extremely grateful for your help and advice. I have something planned for the bastards- the ringleader's girlfriend admittedly said I was hot and I'm going to flirt with her and then publicly make out with her in one of my classes and I'll get a friend of mine to record it. It'll piss them off so bad and my friends will know, so they'll have my back in a fight (a fight will certainly occur). Then they too will see that being Asian has its perks. Lmao. :D

And I promise I will never commit suicide. Ever.

Last edited by HashiramaDescendant; 09-03-2012 at 02:58 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    안녕하세요! ^^

I'm currently texting her. Aren't I just the worst?

Status
    Apr 2011
    #panneverfails

I'm currently texting her. Aren't I just the worst?
    You monster

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Thanks, bro. I'm extremely grateful for your help and advice. I have something planned for the bastards- the ringleader's girlfriend admittedly said I was hot and I'm going to flirt with her and then publicly make out with her in one of my classes and I'll get a friend of mine to record it. It'll piss them off so bad and my friends will know, so they'll have my back in a fight (a fight will certainly occur). Then they too will see that being Asian has its perks. Lmao. :D

And I promise I will never commit suicide. Ever.
    No problemo man. Good luck with your plan and good luck with life. Hopefully everything goes good for you.