Page 8 of 9 « First ... 456789 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Victims of racism?

yeah a got run over by a racist in the street they overtake each other faqing racist they should do it in the track not on the street :ice:

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Neko View Post
    In middle school, people used to make fun of my because I'm Asian.. >_> But I usually throw witty comebacks at them.. No one really does that anymore these days.. As far as I know.. >_>
    lol you're in middle school
    trust me its not being mean when i say this
    but you dont know much
    you'll understand one day

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yep for big parts of my life.

Rogue Extremely Dangerous
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by HashiramaDescendant View Post
    Has anyone here ever been a victim of racism?
    How do you handle it? Some people say they ignore it, but for how long?
    NB has many racist. but its just the internet so i dont think it a big deal. If it was in reality, these mofos wud hav been hiding in the corner from me.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    To say that someone is a racist, is to close the discuss about if mutli-cultual is good or not. I just take it for an example.

We live in a world that our argument are censured if it not are politic correct.

Here in sweden, immigration is a big fail. People who are "15 years old boys/girls" come to my country to easier access a citizenship just because thay are "children". In reality, they are 30-40 years old that want to live here so they can pick up their cousins, familys to sweden.

I can't go outside of my apartment without to hear like "****ing swede", "we are better then you" and so on..

I live in a town (Malmö), thay almost immigrants lives. They are violent, rape girls and are intolerent to the swedish people. Here's some videos if u dont understand how it is to live.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=xqSTG...TGlPOnzs&gl=SE

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=94Wyrxj7qvg

The true racist are muslims, immigrants.

I strongly recommend my chanel on youtube that talks about problems with muslims, multi-culture and so on..

http://m.youtube.com/#/user/GalneGun...GunnarTV&gl=SE

Sry for my bad english grammatic, i've got a damn headace.
    I hop that u understand for what i wrote in this post

PS: Im a realist, good to know
    WTH In what way are muslims the true racist ?:flaw:
    Your acting like muslims are a whole different species.
    Don't you think that there is a reason maybe that a few muslims in your area have decided that they should be racist back. Even an ignorant dumbass like you have seen the number of stereotypical and racist things that happen to muslims all over the world.
    Near my area a 12 year old girl wasn't allowed on a bus because she had a guitar case. My friend is randomly called Bin Laden on the street even though he is Somali. A guy that I know who lives in America his uncle was not allowed to become a pilot because he was muslim.Americans themselves committed 9/11 and because of that billions of people are slandered.

Constantly even in the news it is saying Muslim numbers are growing, so what, why does it matter so much if people join Islam. I don't see people saying in the news complaining about Christian numbers are growing.

Stop living your life in hate just because you were wronged by a few people.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why do u even think about that?
    I don't have such of reason to lie, since i telling what i felt how it is to live in a town that only immigrants live..

Beside, do you even have some proof that i'm joking?

So :sy: to you
    no offence bro everything was alright but when I read the true rasist are Muslim imigrants line I just.... isn't that rasistic

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well, I have been called a "******" before. @_@

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

To say that someone is a racist, is to close the discuss about if mutli-cultual is good or not. I just take it for an example.

We live in a world that our argument are censured if it not are politic correct.

Here in sweden, immigration is a big fail. People who are "15 years old boys/girls" come to my country to easier access a citizenship just because thay are "children". In reality, they are 30-40 years old that want to live here so they can pick up their cousins, familys to sweden.

I can't go outside of my apartment without to hear like "****ing swede", "we are better then you" and so on..

I live in a town (Malmö), thay almost immigrants lives. They are violent, rape girls and are intolerent to the swedish people. Here's some videos if u dont understand how it is to live.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=xqSTG...TGlPOnzs&gl=SE

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=94Wyrxj7qvg

The true racist are muslims, immigrants.

I strongly recommend my chanel on youtube that talks about problems with muslims, multi-culture and so on..

http://m.youtube.com/#/user/GalneGun...GunnarTV&gl=SE

Sry for my bad english grammatic, i've got a damn headace.
    I hop that u understand for what i wrote in this post

PS: Im a realist, good to know
    thats sick dude not all muslims are like that okay. i m sry u have to live in that place but ur juding all muslims because from the muslims u see. the whole point of talk here is avoid racism not bring back on if u would have said something i dont jugde alll muslims because off the muslims i see then okay but u said true racist are muslims thats competely sick. i know some muslims hell annoying but that doesnt mean all muslims are like that. i see many racist people but i try not jugde their race just because their racist doesnt mean every one in their entire race is racist. many muslims are very nice kind okay.i have more non muslims friends then muslims friends they love me and i love them we would stand up for each other. some of friends are christain hindu and etheasts we all love each other. u rly need to get the hatered out of ur heart i know is hard dude it is i admit i can understand u live in place u see many racist muslims but dont judge all muslims i hope one day u can find good muslim friend too.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thanks, bro. I'm extremely grateful for your help and advice. I have something planned for the bastards- the ringleader's girlfriend admittedly said I was hot and I'm going to flirt with her and then publicly make out with her in one of my classes and I'll get a friend of mine to record it. It'll piss them off so bad and my friends will know, so they'll have my back in a fight (a fight will certainly occur). Then they too will see that being Asian has its perks. Lmao. :D

And I promise I will never commit suicide. Ever.
    pls dont use his girlfreind and do not have fight why do guys fight all the time. trust me fighting will bring no peace. u said u didnt tell ur mother cause she would worry but dont u think she will wry hell when she sees u all beaten up is better to avoid fighting tell ur mother about it tell ur teacher. i have to admit ur very brave standing up ur self but u need to talk to some one rly especailly ur mother. fight will only bring ur mother in pain so think of ur mother when starting the fight pls maybe that will stop u i hope it does.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by sasuke ems and itachi ms View Post
    i dont like

- white people
    - brown people
    - black people
    -yellow people
    - green people

its not racist if you hate everyone
    You're misanthropic.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by zeezzay View Post
    pls dont use his girlfreind and do not have fight why do guys fight all the time. trust me fighting will bring no peace. u said u didnt tell ur mother cause she would worry but dont u think she will wry hell when she sees u all beaten up is better to avoid fighting tell ur mother about it tell ur teacher. i have to admit ur very brave standing up ur self but u need to talk to some one rly especailly ur mother. fight will only bring ur mother in pain so think of ur mother when starting the fight pls maybe that will stop u i hope it does.
    But just think of how weak I'll look if I tell my mother... either way, she'll be worried, but if I tell her I've been getting my ass kicked for the past 4 years because I'm half Asian, she'll be worried and pissed that I didn't tell her earlier... I'm so confused.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by kral View Post
    I may b outta line but I think that it has a lot to do with how everything is so over reported on. Take for example the latest president and Olympics. So much emphasis was put on first black person to win not on first American to win in x many years or he won Cuz he was the better candidate. Until this happens and we as parents teach our children better the world will never change. I wait wtf m I saying racism will never end because that's just how we as humans are. It's nature to dislike something that is different. I don't care what u r as long as it nice to me I'm nice to you but juz my opinion on the whole thing. Once we can actually be parents to our kids the world will only get worse
    Sadly true.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOfTheNine View Post
    I'm a Swede. We get picked on all the time. Damn the muppets and their Swedish Chef...
    I'm sorry, but the Muppets part made me laugh. .
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodSeed View Post
    yeah a got run over by a racist in the street they overtake each other faqing racist they should do it in the track not on the street :ice:

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy.. View Post
    Well, I have been called a "******" before. @_@
    Some people will never realize that it's 2012... Someone called my black friend the "n word" and I immediately jumped to his defense. Of course, it was over Xbox live.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by KaedaLimbu View Post
    NB has many racist. but its just the internet so i dont think it a big deal. If it was in reality, these mofos wud hav been hiding in the corner from me.
    They like hurting people from the safety of their home. You're right, in reality they wouldn't mumble a racist word to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerbYo View Post
    Yep for big parts of my life.
    Just know that I and 1000s of more people face it too. It ruined my life and I wanted to end my life, but... it's not worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobonosis View Post
    ***** ***** niggga ***** ***** ***** niggga ***** ***** ***** niggga ***** ***** ***** niggga ***** ***** ***** niggga ***** ***** ***** niggga ***** ***** ***** niggga ***** ***** ***** niggga ***** ***** ***** niggga ***** ***** ***** niggga ***** ***** ***** niggga ***** ***** ***** niggga ***** ***** ***** niggga ***** ***** ***** niggga ***** ***** ***** niggga ***** ***** ***** niggga ***** 200% *****
    Please stop. :/

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazekage35 View Post
    Black people told me I can't jump... so I dunked on them
    You didn't dunk on any real black people... lol j/k

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Ldude View Post
    That's awful. You shouldn't use a girl as part of your revenge plan. Just take your anger out on a punching bag. Or the guy's face. That works too, but don't use someone else; that's not nice.
    Aww...
    But she's so pretty.
    Plus, her boyfriend is REALLY into her and it will be just the perfect get back to see how disloyal she was to him. :zonder:

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Riyo View Post
    Why the hell would people make fun of asians, like, seriously. My friends do it, but it's nothing serious.

OT: I'm a victim, but so are the rest of my friends. We usually make jokes about our races I have a pretty interracial group of friends. Asians, Ethiopians, Europeans, Australians, Pacific Islanders, etc. My african friends gave me what they call a
    ****** license
    Well, at least you guys aren't serious about it.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well, at least you guys aren't serious about it.
    dude don't spam use the multi quote buttton

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was Hime.. in a previous life.

Quote Originally Posted by Trendy View Post
    but you dont know much
    When did I say I was still in middle school? I'm not.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Trendy View Post
    but you dont know much
    she said used to bro

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by REX Lex View Post
    dude don't spam use the multi quote buttton
    Yeah, but sometimes I miss comments right after I've multiquoted, so I leave another one. :shrug:

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

But just think of how weak I'll look if I tell my mother... either way, she'll be worried, but if I tell her I've been getting my ass kicked for the past 4 years because I'm half Asian, she'll be worried and pissed that I didn't tell her earlier... I'm so confused.
    trust me dude ur mother will hell pissed if she see u beaten up and kicked out of school over this. she will think she wasnt there for. so is better to tell shes ur mother she will give good advice also tell ur principal dude. why would u look weak serousily why u were her baby once she took care for u when u couldnt take care of ur self werent u weak then did she mind then of course not so why would u look weak to her now ur still that little baby to her. u will be strong person if told her rather than weak in my opinion. dont give up dont let them get to u stay strong but pls dont fight i know its hard i think u rly need to talk to ur mother and father about it together. dont be confused because ur strong and stay strong and think wisely and cleverly.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by zeezzay View Post
    trust me dude ur mother will hell pissed if she see u beaten up and kicked out of school over this. she will think she wasnt there for. so is better to tell shes ur mother she will give good advice also tell ur principal dude. why would u look weak serousily why u were her baby once she took care for u when u couldnt take care of ur self werent u weak then did she mind then of course not so why would u look weak to her now ur still that little baby to her. u will be strong person if told her rather than weak in my opinion. dont give up dont let them get to u stay strong but pls dont fight i know its hard i think u rly need to talk to ur mother and father about it together. dont be confused because ur strong and stay strong and think wisely and cleverly.
    You're right, my parents have always had my best interests at heart and it would hurt them to see their only child all beat up. She'll definitely quit her job and we'll move the following week... Of course, she'll be pissed with me, but better late than never, right?
    I'm sure she was a little suspicious when my grades started to get worst and I didn't dinner for a couple of days. I guess I should tell them today, but... damn I wanted to make out with the guy's girlfriend. .

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah, but sometimes I miss comments right after I've multiquoted, so I leave another one. :shrug:
    np I just warned you youmight get an infraction for this

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by REX Lex View Post
    np I just warned you youmight get an infraction for this
    Nice looking out.
    Although, I don't see how it's affecting anything. :confused:

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Deep

It depends on the situation...

Best choice often is to ignore it in general.

If Directed at You and:

---If you're with a group of friends and having a conversation act like you didn't hear it until you or they have passed by. If its not in passing and was intended to interrupt you and has interrupted you and others heard look at them questioningly as if you were thinking "Why did you interrupt us?" but not in an aggressive way, then get back to the conversation as if the content of what he/she said was of no consequence, change the subject if you can, but not if you don't have to, it may unsettle your group somewhat if it seems you are changing the topic after such an interruption.

If your alone and so is He/She stare them down for a moment, then disengage and walk away, unless the person is prone to violence or seems violent and you are equal to or lower in stature than he/she in that case do the same as below.

If they're in a group and you are alone and it is passing walk by, if they approach you shake your head slightly then look away and think of something else... I usually think of the current mysteries in Naruto or One Piece.

Page 8 of 9 « First ... 456789 Last»