Status
    Aug 2008
    **** off.

[Rain Test] - Professor Sarutobi

Greetings, Professor Sarutobi.

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

-Rei's R&R
    -You may only use water, wind, ninjutsu, taijutsu and genjutsu.
    -You may use custom jutsu only if they are related to the above techniques.
    -Breaking the rules will result in the failure of the test.
    -I will be using all 5 elements.

Please do not spam this fight. Only Myself, the participant, Admins, Mods, and Senseis (upon request) may post here.

I'll be using my Hōzuki Kokutō biography.

Location: Barren wasteland with large boulders scattered throught the area

State your biography and I will begin. Good luck~

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.

Re: [Rain Test] - Professor Sarutobi

Status
    Aug 2008
    **** off.

As you appear in sight, Kokuto performs Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger and exhales a giant fireball towards you. Upon the release of the fireball Kokuto infuses chakra underneath you, and creates four swarms of earth that stop any movement you may perform, thus letting the fireball hit you freely.

( Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

Earth Style: Earth Eon ♦ [Doton: Tsuchi Ion]

Type: Supplementary/Defence
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: - [+40 for every crushed limb]
    Description: Earth Eon is an unique jutsu, developed by Reido Kira in the Lightning Temple.The user creates swarms of earth, that are able to capture enemies' limbs, making them unable to move, the maximum swarms that can be created are four, for all four limbs, once captured, the limb cannot move the following turn.The swarms can go up in the air too, reaching a height of approx. 10 m.The user can summon the swarms at his will for three rounds, and the earth can crush his enemies' limbs.
    - Effects of this jutsu last 3 turns.
    - May be used only by Lightning Temple members under the guidance of Reido Kira.

Note that I do not use the swarms to crush your limbs, but merely slow you down from defending.

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

As you weave several seals together I prepare myself for an attack and watch you expel a giant fireball so I release an equally large bullet of water to match the attack resulting in a large cloud of steam between us and a small amount of hot water splashing towards you. Your earth swarms leap up and try to bind my limbs I release a 360 degree burst of wind that pushes the earth back and stalemates it in the air before it attached to me.

After stopping the earth jutsu I manipulate my chakra into your system to make it seem as if I vanish in thin air as several vines grow under you and lift you into the air. In reality your body is paralyzed and I throw 4 wind enhanced kunai at your torso, 2 aimed at each shoulder, one for the heart and one for the stomach.

Edit: spacing fix

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water release: Water Bullet
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost:15
    Descripton: A large sphere of rotating water that is spit out of the users mouth that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

(Fūton: Boufuu oonami no Jutsu ) - Wind Release: Gale Surge Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost:20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will create a large surge of wind that is capable of pushing a target back and dealing some small cuts to them. The wind technique is also strong enough to push back a large summoning creature.

( Genjutsu: Ingemame Ketsugō Sakkaku ) - Illusion Technique String Bean Binding Illusion Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Similar to Illusion Technique: Tree Binding Death, where the user first disappears, while the target sees several bean vines growing from the ground. These vines bind the target body, lifting them into the air. Then a bean pod rises from the ground to reveal the user, ready to strike. In reality, the opponent is immobilized by the illusion, allowing the user to strike.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Got Married!

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sarutobi View Post
    As you weave several seals together I prepare myself for an attack and watch you expel a giant fireball so I release an equally large bullet of water to match the attack resulting in a large cloud of steam between us and a small amount of hot water splashing towards you. Your earth swarms leap up and try to bind my limbs I release a 360 degree burst of wind that pushes the earth back and stalemates it in the air before it attached to me.

After stopping the earth jutsu I manipulate my chakra into your system to make it seem as if I vanish in thin air as several vines grow under you and lift you into the air. In reality your body is paralyzed and I throw 4 wind enhanced kunai at your torso, 2 aimed at each shoulder, one for the heart and one for the stomach.

Edit: spacing fix

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water release: Water Bullet
    Chakra cost:15
    Descripton: A large sphere of rotating water that is spit out of the users mouth that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

Chakra cost:20
    Description: The user will create a large surge of wind that is capable of pushing a target back and dealing some small cuts to them. The wind technique is also strong enough to push back a large summoning creature.

( Genjutsu: Ingemame Ketsugō Sakkaku ) - Illusion Technique String Bean Binding Illusion Rank: B
    Description: Similar to Illusion Technique: Tree Binding Death, where the user first disappears, while the target sees several bean vines growing from the ground. These vines bind the target body, lifting them into the air. Then a bean pod rises from the ground to reveal the user, ready to strike. In reality, the opponent is immobilized by the illusion, allowing the user to strike.
    Uryu Ishida

There was no range determined so it's by default Mid range, so the Fireball wouldn't really reach you.

As your water splashes with the fire releasing a lot of steam as it goes towards me as a D-rank technique, reacting by performing a single handseal releasing a powerful hurricane in front of me to disrupt the water technique, and carry some of it towards you, continuing at you as a Strong C-rank technique, also being a hurricane it would act as a form of a vacuum to pull the steam towards it nullifying the steam as i run to the left side of my location granting me a clear view of you, and since you'd have to defend you wouldn't be fast enough to perform the genjutsu technique, and even if you did me being a Nekura makes me immune to genjutsu.

(Fūton: Kibishii Shippū Kabe) – Wind Release: Severe Hurricane Wall
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user will swing their Giant Folding fan or Giant War fan at their target to create a small but powerful hurricane that drags the target with it several meters. Normal users can perform this technique by use of 3 hand seals before creating the Hurricane.

Continuing by causing the earth underneath you to shake violently, causing you to lose your balance and fall onto the ground, the tremor that's caused by the technique would make it much harder for you to aim your projectile based techniques that come out of your mouth for example.

(Doton: Yochi no Dōyō) – Earth Release: World Shaking
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

Then as you lose your balance i perform a single handseal, as i raise my hand towards the sky, triggering an electrical discharge that attacks you from above shocking you and leaving you paralyzed.

(Raiton: Dai Denki Hōden no Jutsu) – Lightning Release: Large Electrical Discharge Technique
    Description: By Performing the ram hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra and they then raise their hand to the sky and an electrical discharge is triggered shocking the target.

Last edited by Ryūjin; 09-17-2012 at 04:04 AM.

Status
    Dec 2010
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

As you wind wall mixes with my water and the remaining steam I swing my right arm to the side, releasing a blade of wind into the center of the weakened vortex, blowing your wind apart into harmless wind. The blade continues past it but due to you moving it wouldn't hit you.

As the ground starts shaking violently I.channel chakra to my feet to attach to the ground letting me keep my balance and I watch as you perform the ram seal and shoot lightning into the sky. Expecting a lightning technique to be caused.by shooting your chakra upward I form a flat hat-like shield of wind above my head so of your lightning comes down at me it will be dispersed harmlessly.

After forming my wind I stick my hand out and release a powerful mass of wind in the form of a demonic claw aimed at you.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

(Fuuton: Sukai Toku) - Wind style: sky shield
    Type: defense
    Range: N/A
    Chakra Cost:40
    Description: The users focuses and channels a certain amount of wind chakra into their head,then he or she manipulates the chakra into a large flat sphere of wind,more like a flat hat atop the users head,which is large enough to shade the user's whole body and acts as a barrier against attack from skywards.
    -useable twice.
    -lasts for 3 turns

(Fūton: Jūha Reppū Shō) - Wind Style: Beast Tearing Gale Palm
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Got Married!

As you wind wall mixes with my water and the remaining steam I swing my right arm to the side, releasing a blade of wind into the center of the weakened vortex, blowing your wind apart into harmless wind. The blade continues past it but due to you moving it wouldn't hit you.

As the ground starts shaking violently I.channel chakra to my feet to attach to the ground letting me keep my balance and I watch as you perform the ram seal and shoot lightning into the sky. Expecting a lightning technique to be caused.by shooting your chakra upward I form a flat hat-like shield of wind above my head so of your lightning comes down at me it will be dispersed harmlessly.

After forming my wind I stick my hand out and release a powerful mass of wind in the form of a demonic claw aimed at you.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

Description: The users focuses and channels a certain amount of wind chakra into their head,then he or she manipulates the chakra into a large flat sphere of wind,more like a flat hat atop the users head,which is large enough to shade the user's whole body and acts as a barrier against attack from skywards.
    -useable twice.
    -lasts for 3 turns

(Fūton: Jūha Reppū Shō) - Wind Style: Beast Tearing Gale Palm
    Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.
    As your your wind claw comes at me, i perform a single handseal, amplifying my wind chakra in order to split the claw in half, and taking control of the wind sections through my chakra, i reverse them back towards you in the form of 2 spiraling vortexes of wind increased by +5 damage points.

(Fūton: Kaze Gaeshi) – Wind Release: Wind Return
    Type: Supplementary/Attack
    Damage Points: 40 (+5 if attack is send back)
    Description: This technique is used to counter a Wind attack launched against the user. Originally used by Kujaku in conjunction with her sword, the user will need to perform a series of handseals to amplify chakra and then he will split the incoming Wind attack and take control of the whirling vortex thrown at him, in order to re direct it towards the opponent.
    Note: It can block only up to B rank wind jutsu.

Followed by causing gigantic spikes of earth to rise up from underneath, behind and to your left and right sides, in order to impale you

(Doton: Kujo Jōshō Iwa Chūseki) – Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

Then i continue by performing a set of handseals as i slam my hands onto the ground releasing a large triangular blast of lightning through the ground which moves towards you at high speeds, destroying the ground as it does, the blast itself isn't visible as it's not above the surface of the ground but underneath it.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
    Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

Status
    Dec 2010
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

As you split and return my wind back at me I weave 2 seals and expel a compressed ball of wind that punches through the returning attack and heads at you with great speed.

If you still do the earth jutsu I dispel my body into wind and reform at mid range behind you as you deal with the wind.

I then form 6 seals and it begins to rain. Followed by 3 shuriken coated in wind kunai thrown at your ribs.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger →Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

(Futon: Taisan) Wind Style : Disperse
    Type : Defense/Supplementary
    Range : N/A
    Chakra cost : 30
    Damage points N/A
    Description : The user is able to disperse his body into the wind, making the user one with the wind.The user can decide where he wants to reform back to his original state. Can be used to avoid incoming attacks.
    Note : Takes time to reform back into user's original state.
    Note : Dojutsus such as sharingan and byakugan can see the user of this jutsus chakra flow as he disperses into the air.
    Note : Can only be used Once per battle
    Note : Only used/taught by ~Yondaime~

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird →Rat →Ox →Monkey →Rat →Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Got Married!

As you split and return my wind back at me I weave 2 seals and expel a compressed ball of wind that punches through the returning attack and heads at you with great speed.

If you still do the earth jutsu I dispel my body into wind and reform at mid range behind you as you deal with the wind.

I then form 6 seals and it begins to rain. Followed by 3 shuriken coated in wind kunai thrown at your ribs.

Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger →Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

(Futon: Taisan) Wind Style : Disperse
    Type : Defense/Supplementary
    Range : N/A
    Chakra cost : 30
    Damage points N/A
    Description : The user is able to disperse his body into the wind, making the user one with the wind.The user can decide where he wants to reform back to his original state. Can be used to avoid incoming attacks.
    Note : Takes time to reform back into user's original state.
    Note : Dojutsus such as sharingan and byakugan can see the user of this jutsus chakra flow as he disperses into the air.
    Note : Can only be used Once per battle
    Note : Only used/taught by ~Yondaime~

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird →Rat →Ox →Monkey →Rat →Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.
    In a test you need to be more descriptive, and often say how you know a technique is coming, for the earth technique you should've done that, if i was the one who grades this test this move would've cost you some points, and for me if you used something smart to block/counter the Earth spikes it would've been a lot better than the technique you used.

As i see you release the wind sphere and it goes towards me, overpowering the technique i sent back at you, instead of using the earth technique i cause the ground to raise 2 Large pillars of fire, one risen in front of me intercepting the path of the Wind Sphere while the other pillar of Fire rises from beneath you, in order to burn you severely, taken into account the strength of Fire against wind, and the fact that your wind technique got previously weakened by a B-rank Wind technique, the pillar of Fire would be a B-rank, if you chose to transform into Wind the fire would absorb the wind or burn it, thus damaging you.

(Katon: Gōka Honō no Hashira Jutsu) – Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
    Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.

Continuing by summoning a giant boar shaped lid to fall onto your location from the sky crushing whatever is beneath it with it's weight.

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

Following up with a Large orb of spinning water formed near me, releasing long whips of water that attack you head on from in front of you and some twist around and approach you from your right and left sides in side arcs.

(Suiton: Suiryūben) – Water Release: Water Dragon Whip
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge. Those whips can then be directed towards one or multiple targets, impaling them on impact.

Last edited by Ryūjin; 09-18-2012 at 03:54 AM.

Status
    Dec 2010
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

:ghehe: sorry about that.

As your flame pillar raises and blocks the wind and another begins to form below me (easily detected from the intense heat of fire and light given off even.as it starts) I open my palm downwards and release a spinning torrent of water that pushes me up and back a bit from the water pressure but also drowns out the flames before harming me.

After dealing with the fire I see the area around me become darkened and look up to see a huge earth lid falling downwards at me. I decide it would be very bad to be trapped under that (being an earth specialist I know being surrounded with earth can mean certain death) and form a pillar of water under my right foot that helps launche me as I jump forward and out from the area of the lid.

As I'm flying forward I see several whips of water coming at me from my sides originating from an orb near you. I quickly release a burst of wind from all around me that dispersed your water whips and possibly continues at you due to it being a 360 degree blast and your whips being concentrated.

(Suiton: Seiryūshō) - Water Release: Azure Dragon Palm
    Description: The user unleashes a spiralling torrent of water from his hands.

(Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Got Married!

:ghehe: sorry about that.

As your flame pillar raises and blocks the wind and another begins to form below me (easily detected from the intense heat of fire and light given off even.as it starts) I open my palm downwards and release a spinning torrent of water that pushes me up and back a bit from the water pressure but also drowns out the flames before harming me.

After dealing with the fire I see the area around me become darkened and look up to see a huge earth lid falling downwards at me. I decide it would be very bad to be trapped under that (being an earth specialist I know being surrounded with earth can mean certain death) and form a pillar of water under my right foot that helps launche me as I jump forward and out from the area of the lid.

As I'm flying forward I see several whips of water coming at me from my sides originating from an orb near you. I quickly release a burst of wind from all around me that dispersed your water whips and possibly continues at you due to it being a 360 degree blast and your whips being concentrated.

(Suiton: Seiryūshō) - Water Release: Azure Dragon Palm
    Description: The user unleashes a spiralling torrent of water from his hands.

(Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

That's much better ^^ Just that the water is B-ranked and the wind is B-ranked as well, both will cancel each other out O_<

As you release the wind surge, dispersing my water whips and canceling each other, i perform a single handseal releasing a giant rotating sphere of Wind that expands as it reaches you, knocking you backwards at high speeds and crashing you into anything behind you.

Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

Following up by slamming my hands onto the ground releasing a current of electricity through the ground towards you, which is masked by the Wind sphere, as it creates a lot of random distortions in the air, making you unable to see me clearly, the lightning spear attacks you from below and shocks you, right after releasing the lightning into the ground below i run to the right side of my location, while throwing 3 kunais onto you from above at a high arc, summoned from one of my weapon summoning seals located around my wrists giving me less time to perform this, one of the kunais that i threw is attached to a flash bomb, and it goes off as it approaches you.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) – Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Range: Mid – Long
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

After throwing the kunais i generate a spear of lightning into my right hand after forming a single handseal, and i throw towards you reaching you at high speeds.

(Raiton: Gian) – Lightning Release: False Darkness
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Status
    Dec 2010
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

As you weave a seal and release a compressed ball of wind at me I continue to utilize my wind chakra and release a vortex of wind from my fist downward pushing me up and over your compressed ball (as well as avoiding the lightning below me) as I fly up and you throw kunai at me I notice one of them as a small ball tied to one, thinking its either a smoke or flash bomb I take precaution to both, concentrating chakra into my eyes to contrast my eyes and preventing me from being blinded, I then form 5 large tornadoes close together in front of me that travels downwards at you devastating the area ahead.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

(Taishou No Me) Contrasted eye
    Type: Defence
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: N/P
    Description: the user infuses his/her eye balls with chakra,there for reducing their eye contrast so as not to be affected by light based attacks.
    -Twice per battle
    -lasts for two turns.

(Futon: Tatsumaki Heki) - Wind Release: Tordado Wall
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user generates a large wall of 5 Tall tornadoes that are sent towards the opponent. A flying summoning can create this technique by simply flapping their wings to generate the wind for the technique.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Got Married!

As you weave a seal and release a compressed ball of wind at me I continue to utilize my wind chakra and release a vortex of wind from my fist downward pushing me up and over your compressed ball (as well as avoiding the lightning below me) as I fly up and you throw kunai at me I notice one of them as a small ball tied to one, thinking its either a smoke or flash bomb I take precaution to both, concentrating chakra into my eyes to contrast my eyes and preventing me from being blinded, I then form 5 large tornadoes close together in front of me that travels downwards at you devastating the area ahead.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

(Taishou No Me) Contrasted eye
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: N/P
    Description: the user infuses his/her eye balls with chakra,there for reducing their eye contrast so as not to be affected by light based attacks.
    -Twice per battle
    -lasts for two turns.

(Futon: Tatsumaki Heki) - Wind Release: Tordado Wall
    Description: The user generates a large wall of 5 Tall tornadoes that are sent towards the opponent. A flying summoning can create this technique by simply flapping their wings to generate the wind for the technique.
    As the tornados collides with the Lightning spear that i previously shot at you they are weakened to an A-rank wind technique, I transform the chakra into my body into fire as i release a Large fireball that heads at you, powering through the Tornadoes and absorbing them as the fire gets weaker, continuing towards you as a B-rank.

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) – Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Following up with an opening into the sky made above you, summoning a massive amount of sticky mud to fall onto you from above, as the mud touches you it restricts you from moving.

(Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
    Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

Then after performing two handseals, i summon a Large amount of water from behind you onto the ground as the water transforms into a dragon that attacks you from behind.

(Suiton: Suishū Gorugon) – Water Release: Powerful Blasting Rain Trench
    Description: The user after performing Dragon → Tiger will summon a large amount of water that will then be used to strike at the opponent in several versatile ways. It has been known to transform it into a dragon with a gaping mouth to attack. The water used will be stationary till it is sent offensively toward the opponent.

Status
    Dec 2010
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

As the large amount of fire is easily seen as it consumes my wind wall I quickly judge its size and mold water chakra into my throat and release a large amount of water that forms a near instant defense to the flames. It results in a good amount of steam as well.

As this has happened I notice it get darker as the sunlight (time of day was never stated so I assume its daytime) is blocked by some large mass. Not knowing for sure what it is but not hearing the normal roar of flames I assume its a different elemental nature and form a large flat barrier of wind above me that will scatter your mud around before it can hit me.

As my wind defends me and I drop to the ground I see you weave 2 seals and expect a type of attack. Glancing around and listening intently I hear the sound of rushing water nearby and release a 360 burst of wind as I hear its sound increase, this will fling the water away dispersing it and continue at you at C rank.

(Suiton: Suijinchū) - Water Release: Water Encampment Pillar
    Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.

-useable twice.
    -lasts for 3 turns

Status
    Sep 2010
    Got Married!

As the large amount of fire is easily seen as it consumes my wind wall I quickly judge its size and mold water chakra into my throat and release a large amount of water that forms a near instant defense to the flames. It results in a good amount of steam as well.

As this has happened I notice it get darker as the sunlight (time of day was never stated so I assume its daytime) is blocked by some large mass. Not knowing for sure what it is but not hearing the normal roar of flames I assume its a different elemental nature and form a large flat barrier of wind above me that will scatter your mud around before it can hit me.

As my wind defends me and I drop to the ground I see you weave 2 seals and expect a type of attack. Glancing around and listening intently I hear the sound of rushing water nearby and release a 360 burst of wind as I hear its sound increase, this will fling the water away dispersing it and continue at you at C rank.

(Suiton: Suijinchū) - Water Release: Water Encampment Pillar
    Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.

-useable twice.
    -lasts for 3 turns

As your wind comes at me, i'd see it blowing the steam away or just see it since you mentioned that you'd see me do the handseals for my third technique meaning there isn't any steam anymore, I cause a giant Golem to rise up in front of me, taking the hit from the wind wave and dispersing it while at the same time he delivers a punch to your body from in front of you.

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique.

As i run to the left side of my loation continuing by causing a pillar of earth to rise up from behind you, releasing lightning bolts within Short range of it meaning short range around you, paralyzing you if it.

(Doton: Denki Iwabashira) – Earth Release: Electric Rock Pillar
    Range: Short – Mid (Short for electric bolts)
    Description: The user will make a set of four hand seals and then will place their hand on the ground to create a pillar of earth rise up from the ground. This pillar is also given a electrical charge that causes electric bolts to emit from the pillar up to short range shocking any targets in the vicinity.

As the pillar rises and just released the lightning from it i cause a Large amount of water to burst from underneath you driving you into the air as a few bullets of water shoot towards you, transforming into a dragon and attacking you from your back with a downwards force driving you back onto the ground, due to the electric field the pillar formed the water it would combine with the water as it hits you.

(Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku) – Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion
    Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.

Last edited by Ryūjin; 09-20-2012 at 07:47 AM.

Status
    Dec 2010
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

As your golem blocks the wind and begins to throw his punch I watch the arm movement and judge where his fist should land and clap my hands producing a vortex of water below me that explodes upwards as a wave that throws me up and onto the golem's arm, keeping on the surface of the water during this with the water walking skill, moving my arms to send me safely up and over the fist.

As I land and run up the golem's arm I charge chakra into my legs to run up the arm quickly and jump off his shoulder before it can catch me. I jump off facing down towards you and forming a single seal, releasing a burst of wind downwards at you, immediately followed by creating a pool of water under your feet that shoots you up, into the blast of wind heading down ending by sandwiching you between a strong force pushing you both ways, water from behind and wind from in front.

(Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
    Range: Short-Mid (Made short range of the user with a med range reach)
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

(Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion
    Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

m... test passed... but barely...

You made a few mistakes and never really preasured crow, used too many customs for my liking, and weren't THAT creative, bu you've done enough to pass.