*Waits for Scaze*

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

Re: Signing a contract

Can't be asked for story mode.
    I quickly pull a small scroll from my back, the scroll being finely decorated, consisting of a undoubtedly old; but of the highest quality parchment paper, embroiled with gold leaf. Clearly a item that would spark a great interest in any self dignified item collector.
    I unravel the scroll before you, revealing the most exquisite handwriting, no calligraphy. On the scroll there exists four names, Grandmaster Scaze, Baldy, Kryptiic, and in extremely faded letters at the bottom of the lists exists the word Erzhoe.

Simply smear blood on your thumb, and stamp it beneath the rows of blood-prints created by the signers before you, then through what could only be described as mystical means, you will see your name written before you inscribed into the parchment for the times to come.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Scaze View Post
    Can't be asked for story mode.
    I quickly pull a small scroll from my back, the scroll being finely decorated, consisting of a undoubtedly old; but of the highest quality parchment paper, embroiled with gold leaf. Clearly a item that would spark a great interest in any self dignified item collector.
    I unravel the scroll before you, revealing the most exquisite handwriting, no calligraphy. On the scroll there exists four names, Grandmaster Scaze, Baldy, Kryptiic, and in extremely faded letters at the bottom of the lists exists the word Erzhoe.

Simply smear blood on your thumb, and stamp it beneath the rows of blood-prints created by the signers before you, then through what could only be described as mystical means, you will see your name written before you inscribed into the parchment for the times to come.
    I bring my thumb up to my mouth and bite it, causing it to bleed. I then bend down towards the scroll and stamp it down onto the empty slot of the scroll, writing my name in blood.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

Quote Originally Posted by Tybone View Post
    I bring my thumb up to my mouth and bite it, causing it to bleed. I then bend down towards the scroll and stamp it down onto the empty slot of the scroll, writing my name in blood.

Alrighty, now I'm assuming you know the procedure to try and summon a animal. Carry out the skill now, and make sure to use enough chakra.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Alrighty, now I'm assuming you know the procedure to try and summon a animal. Carry out the skill now, and make sure to use enough chakra.
    I bite my thumb once again and weave a few handseals, I then slam my palm down onto the ground and exert a large yet focused amount of chakra.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

I bite my thumb once again and weave a few handseals, I then slam my palm down onto the ground and exert a large yet focused amount of chakra.
    *You summon a small worm like Stingray*
    Not enough chakra, >, more description = more chakra!

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*You summon a small worm like Stingray*
    Not enough chakra, >, more description = more chakra!
    I utilize raw chakra throughout my body as I bite my thumb. I then weave a sequence of handseals while channeling the chakra towards my dominant hand. Having finished the sequence of handseals I bring up my dominant hand while molding the chakra within it, following up by slamming it down onto the ground, releasing the chakra while keeping it focused, only thinking about Rays.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

I utilize raw chakra throughout my body as I bite my thumb. I then weave a sequence of handseals while channeling the chakra towards my dominant hand. Having finished the sequence of handseals I bring up my dominant hand while molding the chakra within it, following up by slamming it down onto the ground, releasing the chakra while keeping it focused, only thinking about Rays.

A single, rather humungous ray is summoned. Sting.

Good good. You managed to summon Sting on your first go. Now, Sting is going to summon us to the Land of the Rays, you ish be ready?.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A single, rather humungous ray is summoned. Sting.

Good good. You managed to summon Sting on your first go. Now, Sting is going to summon us to the Land of the Rays, you ish be ready?.
    I'm ready for anything

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

I'm ready for anything
    Keep telling yourself that.

We're summoned to the higher third of Kodai Mizuumi. We quickly proceed to go to the south-west section of the area. Granted permission by the guards to enter into Atlantia's quaters due to both being signers.

Now I took us here since I'm pretty sure we'd piss off people if we summoned one of the bosses across thousands of miles for reasons other than battle, as such you'll perform the summoning here, within Atlantia's quarters so that we don't interrupt her too much. Once again perform the summoning process, slamming your hand on the flowing water so as to summon Atlantia, this time however use much more intense and concentrated chakra.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Keep telling yourself that.

We're summoned to the higher third of Kodai Mizuumi. We quickly proceed to go to the south-west section of the area. Granted permission by the guards to enter into Atlantia's quaters due to both being signers.

Now I took us here since I'm pretty sure we'd piss off people if we summoned one of the bosses across thousands of miles for reasons other than battle, as such you'll perform the summoning here, within Atlantia's quarters so that we don't interrupt her too much. Once again perform the summoning process, slamming your hand on the flowing water so as to summon Atlantia, this time however use much more intense and concentrated chakra.
    Yosh!

I utilize an intense amount of chakra throughout my body and weave a series of handseals, amplifying that chakra. I then channel the chakra towards my dominant hand and mold it at a highly concentrated level. I then bring my thumb up towards my mouth, biting it so that a bit of blood comes out. I then proceed by slamming my hand down onto the ground, exerting the chakra while maintaining a high level of concentration, releasing a gradual burst of intensely concentrated chakra.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

Yosh!

I utilize an intense amount of chakra throughout my body and weave a series of handseals, amplifying that chakra. I then channel the chakra towards my dominant hand and mold it at a highly concentrated level. I then bring my thumb up towards my mouth, biting it so that a bit of blood comes out. I then proceed by slamming my hand down onto the ground, exerting the chakra while maintaining a high level of concentration, releasing a gradual burst of intensely concentrated chakra.

Good, good. You managed to summon Atlantia.

Like I said, I can't be asked with story mode, so training over. o_o

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

8.Batoidea Jutsu : Ken Gyakujou | Batoidea Arts: Stinger Frenzy
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user swipes their thumb across their mouth, drawing blood from their thumb, the user then slides the blood across their summoning tatoo, calling forth dozens of stingray stinger barbs into their mouth at anyone time and spewing the stream of stingers that each contain a sac of intense toxin. The stingers ranging from the size of small needles to that of senbon. The volley of stingers being comprised of hundreds of stingray stingers that are harder than steel while being exceptionally aerodynamic, the stingers are also serrated, meaning once they are lodged in something, they are increasingly hard to pull out. The protein toxins on the stingers force the muscles in the opponents body to tense, resulting in severe and painful cramping as the enzymes ravage the cells in the impacted area, causing them to "die". A few (ten or so) stingers are capable of incapacitating half a limb and any organs contained within the period of two turns. This can alternatively be used by a Ray, however they simply spew the volley of stingers without the need for prior movements. If used by a Kodai boss, the stingers will be the size of a shortsword.

Note:
    - Can only be used once ever two turns.
    - Can only be used 3x by a Human, and 2x by a Boss. Can only be used maximum of 3x per battle regardless of who the user is.
    - Can only be used by a Ray or signer/owner of the Batoidea contract.

I almost forgot, check your body for a tattoo shaped like that on the picture above, if you're a true signer, you should have one on your body somewhere. Also, focus your chakra into your gullet, while biting on your thumb so as to draw blood and infuse the blood and chakra into your summon tattoo. Then utilize the remaining chakra in your gullet so as to spew a torrent of sharpened, arrow like, serrated Stingray Stingers. The Stingers are highly toxic, however make sure not to combine them with fire, it'll denature the proteins within the venom sac making them harmless.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

8.Batoidea Jutsu : Ken Gyakujou | Batoidea Arts: Stinger Frenzy
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user swipes their thumb across their mouth, drawing blood from their thumb, the user then slides the blood across their summoning tatoo, calling forth dozens of stingray stinger barbs into their mouth at anyone time and spewing the stream of stingers that each contain a sac of intense toxin. The stingers ranging from the size of small needles to that of senbon. The volley of stingers being comprised of hundreds of stingray stingers that are harder than steel while being exceptionally aerodynamic, the stingers are also serrated, meaning once they are lodged in something, they are increasingly hard to pull out. The protein toxins on the stingers force the muscles in the opponents body to tense, resulting in severe and painful cramping as the enzymes ravage the cells in the impacted area, causing them to "die". A few (ten or so) stingers are capable of incapacitating half a limb and any organs contained within the period of two turns. This can alternatively be used by a Ray, however they simply spew the volley of stingers without the need for prior movements. If used by a Kodai boss, the stingers will be the size of a shortsword.

Note:
    - Can only be used once ever two turns.
    - Can only be used 3x by a Human, and 2x by a Boss. Can only be used maximum of 3x per battle regardless of who the user is.
    - Can only be used by a Ray or signer/owner of the Batoidea contract.

I almost forgot, check your body for a tattoo shaped like that on the picture above, if you're a true signer, you should have one on your body somewhere. Also, focus your chakra into your gullet, while biting on your thumb so as to draw blood and infuse the blood and chakra into your summon tattoo. Then utilize the remaining chakra in your gullet so as to spew a torrent of sharpened, arrow like, serrated Stingray Stingers. The Stingers are highly toxic, however make sure not to combine them with fire, it'll denature the proteins within the venom sac making them harmless.
    I raise up my left sleeve, revealing the Batoidea tattoo on the back of my lower left arm. I then utilize chakra throughout my entire body and focus it within my gullet. I then bring my thumb up towards my mouth and bite it, causing it to bleed a little. I then focus chakra within the summon tattoo as I swipe the blood across it, utilizing the remaining chakra within my gullet bring up sharped arrow like stingers to my mouth, expelling a torrent of them from my mouth.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

I raise up my left sleeve, revealing the Batoidea tattoo on the back of my lower left arm. I then utilize chakra throughout my entire body and focus it within my gullet. I then bring my thumb up towards my mouth and bite it, causing it to bleed a little. I then focus chakra within the summon tattoo as I swipe the blood across it, utilizing the remaining chakra within my gullet bring up sharped arrow like stingers to my mouth, expelling a torrent of them from my mouth.

I meant to say needle like, but yeah you did good. Sayonara.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As requested;

(Kuchiyose No Jutsu:Batoidea: Kagutsuchi)- Summoning: Batoidea: Kagutsuchi
    Type: Summon
    Range: Short
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: Kagutsuchi is a rather small sized eagle like ray, being roughly 15 feet long (not including tail length), while his skin colour is deep orange with red ringed black spots. Kagutsuchi is unique among the rays, in the fact that he prefers heat, opting for warm water springs rather than cold water. His elemental affinity of fire reflects this. Kagutsuchi is capable of using all Katon techniques B rank and below and is capable of releasing a S rank blast of fire similar to that of Great Majestic Fire annihilation twice per battle, all of which counts as a jutsu. Kagutsuchi’s venom glands are also specialized in the sense that due to it being melded and mixed with his Katon chakra, it gains a similarity to oil in the fact that it’s highly combustible, viscous, sticky, and the venom doesn’t become denatured at higher temperatures but rather works even better before eventually turning into a dangerous gas if heated to high enough temperatures. Kagutsuchi is capable of spewing his specialized venom from his mouth in vast quantities, unlike normal venom, rather than relying on the piercing capabilities of a stinger, Kagutsuchi’s spewed venom sizzles on contact with skin, resulting in bruises and burns being formed, in which the poison can seep into the enemies blood-stream. Kagutsuchi spewing his venom counts as a A rank equivalent elemental jutsu which he is capable of applying shape manipulation to if he so wishes. Once per battle, Kagutsuchi is capable of spewing a gigantic maelstrom Fire/Venom combo towards the target which has the power of a forbidden ranked jutsu, the maelstrom leaving a fair amount of toxic gas behind. Like all Stingrays, Kagutsuchi has passive electroreception, his electroreception working through water, or using the moisture within the air as a medium. Kagutsuchi is capable of speech. Kagutsuchi’s venom results in the enemies heart and breathing rate slowing, not to mention that they begin to feel pain on the afflicted area as the enzymes take effect, this is proportionate to the amount of venom taken in, anything more than 30 mls leads to the next step. If enough venom is spewed, the cells in the contact area begin to die, resulting in the enemy experiencing a decline in health over the next few turns before dying of heart failure due to the heart and breathing rate lowering exponentially.

Note:

- Kagutsuchi can only be summoned once per battle and stays for four turns.
    - Kagutsuchi is capable of spewing his venom normally three times per battle and counts as a move.
    - Kagutsuchi is capable of using his Venom/Fire combo once per battle which counts as a move.
    - Kagutsuchi’s electroreception spans out to Mid range.
    - The user is relatively unaffected by the enzymes within the poison, however will still be marred by the offensive capabilities of the substance itself.
    - Kagutsuchi is capable of flying through the air, and water, however while submerged under water he cannot use any of his techniques, and his strength is slowly sapped. Leaving him bedraggled after resurfacing, and causing a -20 damage deficit to his techniques for the remained of the turn. Though he has to be submerged for a good while and not simply a quick dip before exiting.
    - Due to Kagutsuchi's fire nature he is susceptible to water based attacks and takes half extra damage when hit by one.

Kagutsuchi's unique abilties basically revolve around his venom which as said by the technique is viscous, oil like and immensly flammable. Utilizing Kagutsuchi's venom to its full potential is the core basis of using Kagutsuchi properly, especially when it comes to combining it with his fire nature. His size also gives him a large amount of maneveurabilitiy. Though, due to his fire nature he's susceptible to water .-.

Any questions? >_>

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

Coolies understood.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

Alright the main purpose of this jutsu is to put Rays just above their physical peak through chakra augmentation which thus increases their aerial, and swimical prowess. Also, they use the chakra released so as to manipulate their surroundings, thus also helping to increase their maneuverability and speed for a short while. This technique is generally best used to either avoid a projectile technique that doesn't cover too wide of an expanse, or to allow a Ray to get in closer to the enemy, or possibly withdraw at faster speeds. Pretty simple lol.

Name a practical use for this technique that I haven't mentioned. Also any questions?

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As requested;

(Kuchiyose No Jutsu:Batoidea: Kagutsuchi)- Summoning: Batoidea: Kagutsuchi
    Type: Summon
    Range: Short
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: Kagutsuchi is a rather small sized eagle like ray, being roughly 15 feet long (not including tail length), while his skin colour is deep orange with red ringed black spots. Kagutsuchi is unique among the rays, in the fact that he prefers heat, opting for warm water springs rather than cold water. His elemental affinity of fire reflects this. Kagutsuchi is capable of using all Katon techniques B rank and below and is capable of releasing a S rank blast of fire similar to that of Great Majestic Fire annihilation twice per battle, all of which counts as a jutsu. Kagutsuchi’s venom glands are also specialized in the sense that due to it being melded and mixed with his Katon chakra, it gains a similarity to oil in the fact that it’s highly combustible, viscous, sticky, and the venom doesn’t become denatured at higher temperatures but rather works even better before eventually turning into a dangerous gas if heated to high enough temperatures. Kagutsuchi is capable of spewing his specialized venom from his mouth in vast quantities, unlike normal venom, rather than relying on the piercing capabilities of a stinger, Kagutsuchi’s spewed venom sizzles on contact with skin, resulting in bruises and burns being formed, in which the poison can seep into the enemies blood-stream. Kagutsuchi spewing his venom counts as a A rank equivalent elemental jutsu which he is capable of applying shape manipulation to if he so wishes. Once per battle, Kagutsuchi is capable of spewing a gigantic maelstrom Fire/Venom combo towards the target which has the power of a forbidden ranked jutsu, the maelstrom leaving a fair amount of toxic gas behind. Like all Stingrays, Kagutsuchi has passive electroreception, his electroreception working through water, or using the moisture within the air as a medium. Kagutsuchi is capable of speech. Kagutsuchi’s venom results in the enemies heart and breathing rate slowing, not to mention that they begin to feel pain on the afflicted area as the enzymes take effect, this is proportionate to the amount of venom taken in, anything more than 30 mls leads to the next step. If enough venom is spewed, the cells in the contact area begin to die, resulting in the enemy experiencing a decline in health over the next few turns before dying of heart failure due to the heart and breathing rate lowering exponentially.

Note:

- Kagutsuchi can only be summoned once per battle and stays for four turns.
    - Kagutsuchi is capable of spewing his venom normally three times per battle and counts as a move.
    - Kagutsuchi is capable of using his Venom/Fire combo once per battle which counts as a move.
    - Kagutsuchi’s electroreception spans out to Mid range.
    - The user is relatively unaffected by the enzymes within the poison, however will still be marred by the offensive capabilities of the substance itself.
    - Kagutsuchi is capable of flying through the air, and water, however while submerged under water he cannot use any of his techniques, and his strength is slowly sapped. Leaving him bedraggled after resurfacing, and causing a -20 damage deficit to his techniques for the remained of the turn. Though he has to be submerged for a good while and not simply a quick dip before exiting.
    - Due to Kagutsuchi's fire nature he is susceptible to water based attacks and takes half extra damage when hit by one.

Kagutsuchi's unique abilties basically revolve around his venom which as said by the technique is viscous, oil like and immensly flammable. Utilizing Kagutsuchi's venom to its full potential is the core basis of using Kagutsuchi properly, especially when it comes to combining it with his fire nature. His size also gives him a large amount of maneveurabilitiy. Though, due to his fire nature he's susceptible to water .-.

Any questions? >_>
    No questions.
    Alright the main purpose of this jutsu is to put Rays just above their physical peak through chakra augmentation which thus increases their aerial, and swimical prowess. Also, they use the chakra released so as to manipulate their surroundings, thus also helping to increase their maneuverability and speed for a short while. This technique is generally best used to either avoid a projectile technique that doesn't cover too wide of an expanse, or to allow a Ray to get in closer to the enemy, or possibly withdraw at faster speeds. Pretty simple lol.

Name a practical use for this technique that I haven't mentioned. Also any questions?
    To swiftly avoid small jutsu or projectiles that could be used to attack the ray. Or even for faster and more elusive transport. No questions.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Amplifies physical attacks as added speed also increases the force of impact o-o

No questions

@Kryptic; how dare you trespass into this thread D= you got Kagutsuchi now too k >_>

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

Well done Tybone, though Kryptiic did better than you.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well done Tybone, though Kryptiic did better than you.
    I don't care thanks for the technique