Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

Sharingan Genjutsu

-waits-

Last tech I learnt was "Dusk Crow"

Last edited by Enzup; 09-03-2012 at 11:01 PM.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent -
    HOLLAND!! 1-5!!!!

Re: Sharingan Genjutsu

Oh hello. Start off by performing that technique.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

(Genjutsu: Koukon Karasu) – Illusionary Technique: Dusk Crow
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This is an advanced Sharingan technique the user traps the enemy in an illusion without any eye contact, similar to Ephermal. The Genjutsu traps the victim in a torrent of crows, leaving them at the users mercy.
    I start concentrating on my chakra and then I show my opponent(s) an illusion in which they see a torrent of crows flying around them, which confuses them, giving me an opening to perform a surprise attack or to do any other move.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent -
    HOLLAND!! 1-5!!!!

Okay, before we continue, the rules and the template.

• First of all, if you don't understand something or have any other questions please ask them either here or via vm and I'll try to answer them as good as I can
    • Secondly, try to reply in your own words, thus not simply copy me nor anyone else. It does not matter if you get something wrong. "A smooth sea never made a skilful mariner."
    • Thirdly, if you do not reply within one month, I will drop your training without further notice.
    • Fourthly, please try to use proper English. It is very annoying for both you and me if I do not understand what you say and I tell you to redo the jutsu over and over again until I understand you

template:
    PHP Code:
    Description of you performing the genjutsu:
    Strong points of the technique:
    Weak points of the technique

understood, and do you have any questions so far?

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

Understood

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent -
    HOLLAND!! 1-5!!!!

Okay, one more thing I forgot, what tomoe do you have?

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

>_>

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent -
    HOLLAND!! 1-5!!!!

Good, let's continue with the next then;

(Magen: Ketataumo ) Demonic Illusion: Piercing Feathers
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: N/A
    A weaker version of Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes, it makes the opponent believe that numerous black feathers have pierced their body and trapped them, causing them pain and immobility.
    Note: Requires two tomoe Sharingan and eye contact to use

Trap the opponent into a genjutsu using eye contact. This makes the opponent believe that black feathers pierced their body and trapped them with pain and immobility as result.

(Genjutsu: Utakata) - Illusion Technique: Ephemeral
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: An illusion were the user simple points at the target and if the target glances at the pointing hand they fall into a genjutsu where they first see birds and then they turn to kunai that attack them.They are future damaged by being tortured by images of there friend insulting them.
    Note:This is an advanced sharingan genjutsu.

Trap your opponent in a genjutsu by pointing towards them. Once the opponent glances at your hand they will be trapped in a genjutsu where they see birds which turn into kunai knives and attack them. Thereafter they will be insulted by their friend in the genjutsu.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

(Magen: Ketataumo ) Demonic Illusion: Piercing Feathers
    -I start by making eye contact with my enemy, trapping him in a genjutsu in which they see as if the black feathers have pierced through their body and causing pain and immobility.
    -long range, restricts movements.
    -requires eye contact, can be noticed easily.

(Genjutsu: Utakata) - Illusion Technique: Ephemeral
    -I begin with pointing my hand towards my enemy and the moment he glances at my hand, he fell in an illusion where first he sees birds flying, which turns into kunais to attack him. Later he see that his friends are insulting him..
    -cannot be recognised till the time birds turn into kunai. Do not requires eye contact. Gives damage.
    -not much of help. Effects aren't too good. Can be countered easily.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent -
    HOLLAND!! 1-5!!!!

Fair enough. Also, if you have any questions, do ask.
    As you requested, we will continue with three jutsus a post.

(Doujutsu: Chuubo no Yuuku) – Eye Technique: Paralyzing Fear
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user will cast a Genjutsu upon the target in which they will see a shadowy figure appear infront of them bearing the Sharingan and then the figure will grow to an enormous size over shadowing the target in pitch-black darkness. The figure will then grab hold of the target and then will cover them in black threads, leaving them paralyzed for a period of time. (This was shown by sasuke against Shi)
    Note: Must have tomoe 3 to use and paralyzing effects last 1 turn.

Cast a genjutsu on the opponent which will make then see a shadowy figure which appears in front of them. The figure is bearing the sharingan and will grow to an enormous size to overshadow the opponent in pitch-black darkness. The figure then picks the opponent up and covers them in lack threads, paralysing them.

(Doujutsu: Hazumi no Reikon) - Eye Technique: Bound by Soul Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user will cast a genjutsu that immobilizes the target. In the genjutsu the target is bound to a leaf spinning around in the dark. This technique temporarily binds the target leaving them open to attack. (this technique is shown when sasuke tried to bind killer bee in genjutsu but to ill effect from being released by his bijuu).
    Note: Must have tomo 3 sharingan and bind lasting 1 turn.

Cast a genjutsu on the opponent that makes it seem like the opponent is bound to a spinning leaf in the darkness. The opponent is bound and cannot move for one turn.

(Magen: Kasegui no Jutsu) - Demonic Illusion :Shackling Stakes
    Type:Supplementary
    Range: Close
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description:A Genjutsu technique unique to the Uchiha bloodline Sharingan holders. After activating their Sharingan, the clan member will look into the eyes of their target to bind them with a paralyzing illusion. This illusion takes the form of giant spikes which stake them in place and restrict their movement. A powerful enough ninja will be able to fight the bind to give themselves an opportunity to gain freedom.
    Note: Requires Tomo 3 sharingan.

Look into the eyes of your opponent and bind them with a paralysing illusion of giant spikes which stake the opponent in their place to restrict their movement to almost none.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

(Doujutsu: Chuubo no Yuuku) – Eye Technique: Paralyzing Fear
    -I quickly start by casting a Genjutsu upon my opponent in which he see a shadowy figure appear infront of him bearing the Sharingan and then it grows into an enormous size over shadowing the target in pitch-black darkness. The figure then grab hold of my opponent and then covers him in black threads, leaving his paralyzed for 1 turn.
    -It paralyzes the opponent, leaving him vulnerable to any incoming attack. Hard to break, as the opponent will not be able to weave hand signs, and hence won't be able to stab and use kai.
    -Can be noticed easily.

Questions:
    -Can this tech be used on multiple targets?
    -Does the tech requires eye contact?
    -Is my last pros correct? that opponent can't stab himself, and can't use kai (as kai requires to perform hand seal)

(Doujutsu: Hazumi no Reikon) - Eye Technique: Bound by Soul Technique
    -I start by casting a Genjutsu upon my opponent that makes it seem like the opponent is bound to a spinning leaf in the darkness, immobilizing him.
    -Same as above.
    -Same as above.

(Magen: Kasegui no Jutsu) - Demonic Illusion :Shackling Stakes
    -I start by looking into the eyes of my opponent, binding him with a paralysing illusion of giant spikes which stake him at his place to restrict his movement to almost none.
    -Same as above.
    -Same as above, short range, a powerful ninja can gain freedom easily.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent -
    HOLLAND!! 1-5!!!!

Imo, yes, but to be sure ask Zen.
    As long as it doesn't say so in the description, no.
    -Is my last pros correct? that opponent can't stab himself, and can't use kai (as kai requires to perform hand seal)
    With the last jutsu the movement is almost none, so it is questionable, however if you explain everything that happens within the genjutsu in your move it should be fine.

With the last jutsu, how were you planning on escaping?

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo.. View Post
    Imo, yes, but to be sure ask Zen.
    As long as it doesn't say so in the description, no.
    With the last jutsu the movement is almost none, so it is questionable, however if you explain everything that happens within the genjutsu in your move it should be fine.

With the last jutsu, how were you planning on escaping?
    gotcha.

as for ur question, in case someone else uses that tech on me, I think then I'll be able to gain freedom using my true will power or something like that..?

btw I'd also like to do AACT with you..

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent -
    HOLLAND!! 1-5!!!!

Will power is not a good argument in my opinion, I'd rather use nagashi since it doesn't require handseals and still gives your chakra system and your body a shock.

Next up is the AACT jutsu:

(Dōjutsu: Jigokuken) - Eye Technique: Sword Hell
    Range: Short
    Descrption: The user casts the illusion upon the opponent where the surroundings similary to Tsukiyomi go black and white and swords then begin levitating around the user and the opponent spinning around before the user then manipulates the swords to peirce the opponents body. The initial attack causes mental damage and temporarily paralyses the opponents body restricting their overall performance. (paralysing lasts 1 turn)
    Note: Can only be used with tomo 3 sharingan.

Trap your opponent in a genjutsu where everything becomes black and white. Swords will begin to levitate around your body and the opponent's and start to spin around until you manipulate the swords into piercing the opponent's body. Beside mental damage, your opponent will also be temporarily paralysed.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

Will power is not a good argument in my opinion, I'd rather use nagashi since it doesn't require handseals and still gives your chakra system and your body a shock.

Next up is the AACT jutsu:

(Dōjutsu: Jigokuken) - Eye Technique: Sword Hell
    Descrption: The user casts the illusion upon the opponent where the surroundings similary to Tsukiyomi go black and white and swords then begin levitating around the user and the opponent spinning around before the user then manipulates the swords to peirce the opponents body. The initial attack causes mental damage and temporarily paralyses the opponents body restricting their overall performance. (paralysing lasts 1 turn)
    Note: Can only be used with tomo 3 sharingan.

Trap your opponent in a genjutsu where everything becomes black and white. Swords will begin to levitate around your body and the opponent's and start to spin around until you manipulate the swords into piercing the opponent's body. Beside mental damage, your opponent will also be temporarily paralysed.
    Well, anyone can gain freedom using nagashi. Right? So, don't you think, the the line "A powerful enough ninja will be able to fight the bind to give themselves an opportunity to gain freedom." has no meaning ?

-I Trap my opponent in a genjutsu where everything becomes black and white and swords begin to levitate around me and the opponent. I then manipulate the swords such that they pierce the opponent's body, giving him mental damage and also temporarily paralysing him.
    -It paralyzes the opponent, leaving him vulnerable to any incoming attack. Ths tech can confuse the opponent with Tsukoyomi.
    -Can be noticed easily. After this gen has been casted, opponent has "enough time" to break from it, making the purpose of the gen useless. Short Range.

Btw, you missed the first tech, under Genjutsu section, named "(Genjutsu: Sharingan) - Illusion Technique: Copy Wheel Eye"
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...=1#post4543737

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent -
    HOLLAND!! 1-5!!!!

I indeed think it doesn't have that much meaning. If I were fighting you and you would use that argument to get out of my genjutsu then I could say that my genjutsu-power is stronger than your willpower and you would have no way of proving me wrong. That is why I dislike such arguments. I rather base my arguments on facts and rules than on guessing and speculating. But that is just me, for all I'm concerned you could use it all the time. I won't stop you.

And yeah, I prolly missed it because it wasn't stated under Doujutsu, so here is it.

(Genjutsu: Sharingan) - Illusion Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
    Chakra cost: 15 - 40
    Description: This technique is simply the use of generic genjutsu used by members of the Uchiha clan. By simply having their opponents look into their eyes, the Uchiha can lock the user within a genjutsu of their choosing.
    Note: Can only be used with 3 tomoe sharingan.

Use your sharingan and look into your opponent's eyes to lock them into a genjutsu of your choosing.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

I indeed think it doesn't have that much meaning. If I were fighting you and you would use that argument to get out of my genjutsu then I could say that my genjutsu-power is stronger than your willpower and you would have no way of proving me wrong. That is why I dislike such arguments. I rather base my arguments on facts and rules than on guessing and speculating. But that is just me, for all I'm concerned you could use it all the time. I won't stop you.

And yeah, I prolly missed it because it wasn't stated under Doujutsu, so here is it.

(Genjutsu: Sharingan) - Illusion Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
    Chakra cost: 15 - 40
    Description: This technique is simply the use of generic genjutsu used by members of the Uchiha clan. By simply having their opponents look into their eyes, the Uchiha can lock the user within a genjutsu of their choosing.
    Note: Can only be used with 3 tomoe sharingan.

Use your sharingan and look into your opponent's eyes to lock them into a genjutsu of your choosing.
    I got ur point. So nagashi's better to break it out.. m..

-I trap my opponent in a genjutsu by visual contact, making him see 3 deadly ghost appear around him, striking the enemy with great fear, such great fear such that he gets paralyzed and then the ghosts finally hugs him :D causing more fear?
    -This tech got mostly pros. We can use "any" genjutsu of our choice. Just any. We can even use a custom gen which our opponent used on us, on himself confusing him greatly. As he would think that his gen is reversed on him somehow. We can make any gen of our choice. Can be used at any rank.
    -short range only

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent -
    HOLLAND!! 1-5!!!!

Well, that were all the AACTs, so umm.... Congrats. You finished Sharingan Genjutsu.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

Thanks ^^