Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

Re: Activating Sharingan with Dante..

Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    -waits for Dante.. again-

Chaikoka Uchiha
    Damn that Dante, never comes on time that's just messed up, curses D:

Now tell me fellow student, what you know about the Sharingan, i want the general abilities only ^^

And to unlock the 1 Tomoe as you probably already know, it's either 2 things, we have an epic battle that drags up for a long time in order to push you to your limits and unlocking the 1 Tomoe, or i/Dante just beats the crap out of you ;D choose whichever you want in your reply

Oh and before i forget!!!!!!

*Kakashi takes out make out paradise and starts reading through it*

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.

q
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante.. View Post
    Damn that Dante, never comes on time that's just messed up, curses D:

Now tell me fellow student, what you know about the Sharingan, i want the general abilities only ^^

And to unlock the 1 Tomoe as you probably already know, it's either 2 things, we have an epic battle that drags up for a long time in order to push you to your limits and unlocking the 1 Tomoe, or i/Dante just beats the crap out of you ;D choose whichever you want in your reply

Oh and before i forget!!!!!!

*Kakashi takes out make out paradise and starts reading through it*
    Dont worry, he still numbers among my top favorite sensei.

General abilities as in non-tomoe specific, alrighty! So, the Sharingan is a doujutsu that has originated in the Uchiha clan, and is one of the "three great doujutsu." It turns the eye red upon activation, with black shapes known as "tomoe". The more tomoe, the more advanced the Sharingan is. Let's see, a couple basic abilities of the Sharingan is to see chakra flow to an extent, and then the ability to copy techniques that have been seen. (Although basically useless in our RP) Also, the Sharingan has the ability to clearly view subtle details such as body movements and physical actions. This is why Uchiha are deadly when in close combat, because they have a sort of "predicting" ability, which would allow them to have more time to react (given that they can react at their current level of power).

I wish to be beaten by your powerful hands as in, you kick the crap outta me.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

q

Dont worry, he still numbers among my top favorite sensei.

General abilities as in non-tomoe specific, alrighty! So, the Sharingan is a doujutsu that has originated in the Uchiha clan, and is one of the "three great doujutsu." It turns the eye red upon activation, with black shapes known as "tomoe". The more tomoe, the more advanced the Sharingan is. Let's see, a couple basic abilities of the Sharingan is to see chakra flow to an extent, and then the ability to copy techniques that have been seen. (Although basically useless in our RP) Also, the Sharingan has the ability to clearly view subtle details such as body movements and physical actions. This is why Uchiha are deadly when in close combat, because they have a sort of "predicting" ability, which would allow them to have more time to react (given that they can react at their current level of power).

I wish to be beaten by your powerful hands as in, you kick the crap outta me.
    Seriously who does that guy think he is??? i keep hearing about black cats crossing his path and stuff, that's his excuse can you believe it ~_~

Awesome O_< now if you want to go through tomoe and an overall detail of the Sharingan be my guest:

Ok, Sharingan, or the Copy Wheel Eye, is one of the three great doujutsus, and the bloodline limit of the Uchiha clan, it's able to perceive high movements that are above the normal eye's ability to see, it does this by slowing down the speed in your eyes, basically you see movement happening slower than it normally is, thus being able to track it, and predict it according to the movement pattern, however being able to track it is something and being able to react to the fast movement is another, for that your body needs to be able to keep up with the speed of the body movement your tracking, the Sharingan only gives you more reaction times, it doesn't grant you more speed, the perceiving ability is unlocked in the 1 Tomoe and it's considered the sole 1 Tomoe ability, other than being able to break through visual D-rank genjutsu, which brings me to my second issue, the Sharingan doesn't allow you to break all kinds of genjutsu, not meaning different ranks, but genjutsus have different kinds, ones that affect your hearing, others that affect your sight etc, Sharingan is only able to pierce through visual genjutsu techniques, meaning the genjutsu that affects your eye sight only, if you are encountered by a genjutsu that affects your hearing the Sharingan won't be able to pierce through it, ofcourse piercing through visual genjutsu is also limited up to ranks, 1 Tomoe D-rank, 2 Tomoe C-rank, 3 Tomoe B-rank, Mangekyo A-rank, all visual genjutsu, however knowing that you are in a genjutsu and breaking through it and completely irrelevant, it's a basic Sharingan ability to be able to identify yourself when you are inside a genjutsu, this is done by seeing your own chakra's irregularity since it's an influence of genjutsu, it makes you able to know that you are inside a genjutsu once you are struck by it, then you attempt to break it, either through the Sharingan with B-rank and below visual genjutsu, or by normal means.

Moving on, the most distinguishable ability that the Sharingan has is the ability to see the chakra flow, which is unlocked when you achieve 2 Tomoe level, the Sharingan gives each person a different chakra color, distinguishing them by their chakra color, when you advance in Sharingan to the 3 Tomoe level, your Sharingan will have a better clarity of perception that it would be able to differentiate between the basic 5 elemental chakra just by seeing them, as it would be able to see their unique features, for example wind chakra is composed of very thin blades, fire chakra is extremely hot, lightning chakra makes rapid vibrations, earth chakra is very dense, and water chakra has a certain flow, and the Sharingan cannot see through chakra, meaning if you released a fire technique for example you wouldn't be able to see past the chakra, no matter how thick or thin it was, you'd be able to see through non chakra infused surfaces, but it would be right below the surface not very deep within it, like 2 meters deep max, Sharingan isn't like Byakugan.

Then we have the predicting and copying ability of the Sharingan, the Sharingan like it predicts Taijutsu it's able to predict ninjutsu techniques, however you must be able to see your opponent's hands to be able to identify the techniques accurately, you'd be able to predict it through the handseals they make or if you've encountered the technique before in case of custom techniques, you can't just predict a technique you don't know, you can only know the element that the technique is from when you have 3 Tomoe, but not the specific techniques, given this any cannon technique you know you'd be able to identify providing that you see the user's hands, you can't copy CJ techniques too, so it would be unique to their users.
    Now are you ready kind sir

*Kakashi closes Make out Paradise, and reveals his 3 Tomoe Sharingan by pulling his headband up*

"I'm too old for this crap."

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.

Seriously who does that guy think he is??? i keep hearing about black cats crossing his path and stuff, that's his excuse can you believe it ~_~

Awesome O_< now if you want to go through tomoe and an overall detail of the Sharingan be my guest:

Now are you ready kind sir

*Kakashi closes Make out Paradise, and reveals his 3 Tomoe Sharingan by pulling his headband up*

"I'm too old for this crap."
    Creep Lvl. 99; Already read your quoted post on your training thread with Bacchus. >_<

Im ready. Come at me, you big powerful man.

I spread my arms out wide, tilt my head up, close my eyes and prepare for the onslaught. :zonder:

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

Creep Lvl. 99; Already read your quoted post on your training thread with Bacchus. >_<

Im ready. Come at me, you big powerful man.

I spread my arms out wide, tilt my head up, close my eyes and prepare for the onslaught. :zonder:
    Stalking skills of a hokage

"Well that sounded gay"

Kakashi runs at you as he reveals his 3 Tomoe Sharingan, and as he gets close he pauses for a second, then bursts in an upwards kick with his right leg in between your legs, hitting your nuts and leaving you suffering from massive pain.

"Ops! my bad, i was still reading the make out tactics"

Kakashi then gathers a large amount of chakra into both of his hands forming 2 Rasengans which are applied with water chakra, doubling the size of the Rasengan, as he strikes you with both Rasengans at the same time into your chest, smashing you back in a sphere of white chakra like what happened with Kabuto and Naruto to the end of Short range scorching the ground with you in it, the 2 Rasengans then break down as your blasted backwards in 2 waves of spiraling water that crashes into you.

Elemental Rasengan | Water (2x)
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: By combining the original Rasengan with an elemental affinity, a new Rasengan can be created that may produce a variety of effects.
    Note: Must know Rasengan

Then Kakashi raises his hand into the sky, drawing in natural chakra as he then releases a wave of lightning energy towards you, mixing with the water vortexes and electrocuting your body severely.

(Raiton: Hiraishin) – Lightning Release: Flying Thunder God
    Type: Attack
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user raises their hands to the air to draw in lightning chakra from the sky and then shoot the lightning energy at the enemy target.

"All you need to do is take the hits, and keep focusing chakra into your eyes, hopefully activating your 1 Tomoe before i kill you"

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.

Stalking skills of a hokage

"Well that sounded gay"

Kakashi runs at you as he reveals his 3 Tomoe Sharingan, and as he gets close he pauses for a second, then bursts in an upwards kick with his right leg in between your legs, hitting your nuts and leaving you suffering from massive pain.

"Ops! my bad, i was still reading the make out tactics"

Kakashi then gathers a large amount of chakra into both of his hands forming 2 Rasengans which are applied with water chakra, doubling the size of the Rasengan, as he strikes you with both Rasengans at the same time into your chest, smashing you back in a sphere of white chakra like what happened with Kabuto and Naruto to the end of Short range scorching the ground with you in it, the 2 Rasengans then break down as your blasted backwards in 2 waves of spiraling water that crashes into you.

Elemental Rasengan | Water (2x)
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Description: By combining the original Rasengan with an elemental affinity, a new Rasengan can be created that may produce a variety of effects.
    Note: Must know Rasengan

Then Kakashi raises his hand into the sky, drawing in natural chakra as he then releases a wave of lightning energy towards you, mixing with the water vortexes and electrocuting your body severely.

(Raiton: Hiraishin) – Lightning Release: Flying Thunder God
    Type: Attack
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user raises their hands to the air to draw in lightning chakra from the sky and then shoot the lightning energy at the enemy target.

"All you need to do is take the hits, and keep focusing chakra into your eyes, hopefully activating your 1 Tomoe before i kill you"
    I begin to focus chakra into my eyes as I hear you speak, and then get smashed and flung away by the Rasengan. I continue focusing chakra into my eyes, in hopes of activating my Sharingan. Once the lightning hits and begins to shock me, I concentrate away from the pain, continuing to the best of my ability to focus chakra into my eyes constantly.

Is that all the Copy Ninja Kakashi Hatake has?

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

I begin to focus chakra into my eyes as I hear you speak, and then get smashed and flung away by the Rasengan. I continue focusing chakra into my eyes, in hopes of activating my Sharingan. Once the lightning hits and begins to shock me, I concentrate away from the pain, continuing to the best of my ability to focus chakra into my eyes constantly.

Is that all the Copy Ninja Kakashi Hatake has?
    "Alright! you asked for it"

Kakashi proceeds to perform the Cross handseal, creating 2 shadow clones then we all run towards you, making a triangular shaped pattern around you with you in the middle, as we all release a massive amount of chakra, forming a gigantic pyramid shaped barrier in front of us and around yourself, the barrier then explodes knocking you into the air with massive force, that leave you in a near death state.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) – Shadow Clone Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Fūinjutsu: Sanhō Fūin) – Sealing Technique: Three Directions Seal
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The user, and two shadow clones that must have already been created, array themselves into a triangle formation around the opponent. They then create a pyramidal barrier around them, trapping the opponent within. The barrier then explodes, sending the opponent high into the sky, badly injured.
    Note: Can also be used by three clones.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.

"Alright! you asked for it"

Kakashi proceeds to perform the Cross handseal, creating 2 shadow clones then we all run towards you, making a triangular shaped pattern around you with you in the middle, as we all release a massive amount of chakra, forming a gigantic pyramid shaped barrier in front of us and around yourself, the barrier then explodes knocking you into the air with massive force, that leave you in a near death state.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) – Shadow Clone Technique
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Fūinjutsu: Sanhō Fūin) – Sealing Technique: Three Directions Seal
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: The user, and two shadow clones that must have already been created, array themselves into a triangle formation around the opponent. They then create a pyramidal barrier around them, trapping the opponent within. The barrier then explodes, sending the opponent high into the sky, badly injured.
    Note: Can also be used by three clones.
    -begins coughing up blood, laying on the blood soaked ground-

As my concentration begins to fade away from concentrating my chakra into my eyes, I redouble my efforts. I do my best to ignore the wracking pain in my body, thinking of only awakening my Sharingan and nothing else.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

-begins coughing up blood, laying on the blood soaked ground-

As my concentration begins to fade away from concentrating my chakra into my eyes, I redouble my efforts. I do my best to ignore the wracking pain in my body, thinking of only awakening my Sharingan and nothing else.
    This is it for you!!!

As Kakashi shouts that he forms a Raikiri in his right hand and runs at you with his full speed, as the Raikiri scorches the ground while Kakashi is heading towards you, a split second before Kakashi attacks you with the Raikiri he sees a burst of chakra occurs into your eyes, as your eyes turn red, Kakashi immediately stops his Raikiri.

(Raiton: Raikiri) - Lightning Release: Lightning Blade
    Type: Offense
    Description: This jutsu is an advanced form of Chidori.

Good work, that's all for now!

The 1 Tomoe Sharingan's ability is only tracking speeds up to the 1st gate speed, and being able to see through visual D-rank genjutsu techniques, it isn't able to see the chakra flow.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.

This is it for you!!!

As Kakashi shouts that he forms a Raikiri in his right hand and runs at you with his full speed, as the Raikiri scorches the ground while Kakashi is heading towards you, a split second before Kakashi attacks you with the Raikiri he sees a burst of chakra occurs into your eyes, as your eyes turn red, Kakashi immediately stops his Raikiri.

(Raiton: Raikiri) - Lightning Release: Lightning Blade
    Type: Offense
    Description: This jutsu is an advanced form of Chidori.

Good work, that's all for now!

The 1 Tomoe Sharingan's ability is only tracking speeds up to the 1st gate speed, and being able to see through visual D-rank genjutsu techniques, it isn't able to see the chakra flow.
    @_________@!!!!!

Sharingan!

Arigato Dante.., for beating me to near death.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

@_________@!!!!!

Sharingan!

Arigato Dante.., for beating me to near death.
    Again with the Dante, who the hell is he!! >_>

No problem kind sir.