Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Re: [Fire Training] - mangekyo byakugan

(Katon: Kasumi Endu no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

After performing the Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, I want you to take a deep breath while focusing your fire chakra inside of your lungs. Unlike the other times, you will be converting the fire chakra into a very flammable gas that you will then release out of your mouth. If the gas comes into contact with fire or sparks it will ignite into a large fireball.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absoun!

Quote Originally Posted by Hazama View Post
    (Katon: Kasumi Endu no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

After performing the Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, I want you to take a deep breath while focusing your fire chakra inside of your lungs. Unlike the other times, you will be converting the fire chakra into a very flammable gas that you will then release out of your mouth. If the gas comes into contact with fire or sparks it will ignite into a large fireball.

Strong points *

• It can be used to create more powerful fire techniques.
    • If the opponent inhales it then they will suffocate.
    • It can be used later in battle not directly after it is used.

Weak points*

• It is short range.
    • It requires several hand seals thus leaving the opponent with the opportunity to counter(if this wasn't used as first move)
    • The "gas" may evaporate if it is not used in the following turns

Combinations-strategies *I can use it with a any fire technique to make it more powerful; I can use it with a wind and fire tech so it can in erase lethality.

Ways to counter this technique *It can countered with any wind technique for example wind stream; If I want to be original I can use an earth technique(Terrain changing ones) to overlaps the gas and put it deep within the ground this can be used to attack the opponent at the same time or cause a distraction at the same time.

I begin opening chakra points throughout my body I focus a portion toward my hands and a portion towards my lungs I then focus the chakra present in my hands and perform the required hand seals I then use the chakra in my lungs and exhale it in the form of a gaseous cloud

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Good points. But not any wind technique, only wind B Rank and above can counter. C Ranked wind will only block it. D Ranked wind will get overpowered.

(Katon no Jutsu ) - Fire Release Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent.

Channel your Fire chakra into your mouth and then spew out a relatively small fireball. Though it is small, it is decently powerful and can serve other purposes such as to ignite something flammable.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absoun!

Good points. But not any wind technique, only wind B Rank and above can counter. C Ranked wind will only block it. D Ranked wind will get overpowered.

(Katon no Jutsu ) - Fire Release Technique
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent.

Channel your Fire chakra into your mouth and then spew out a relatively small fireball. Though it is small, it is decently powerful and can serve other purposes such as to ignite something flammable.

Strong points *

• It does not require hand seals and is mid range
    • It is big enough to conceal a kunia or shuriken thus creating more pressure on the opponent.
    • It is strong enough to ignite gases*

Weak points*

• It can only create one fireball and. It many
    • It is a low rank technique that has several ways to be countered.
    • It is not a technique that travels quickly

Combinations-strategies *I can use it with a kunia to increase damage inflicted on opponent|I can use it to ignite the gas used before.

Ways to counter this technique It can be countered by using either a C rank wind technique or D rank water technique it can be centered by creating a pillar to dodge it

I begin opening chakra points throughout my body I the. Focus my chakra to my lungs as my chakra builds and gathers in my lungs and when I find it sufficient I exhale it from my mouth.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Cool. Now for Applied Science time.

Use at least one of the D Ranked fire techniques I taught you to perform a 3 jutsu combination with whatever other techniques you may know.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absoun!

On phone so I can't post techs

As you are sta dig in front of me I quickly perform a series of hand seals and exhale a has like substance from my mouth I then release a fireball from my mouth the fireball is aimed toward the gas so it ignites it this creating a larger flame I then release a blast of wind from my mouth which directs the flame toward you

Jutsu: Last two techs then wind stream tech

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Whats the wind stream for?

Now counter your own jutsu. And just because you can't copy techs doesn't mean you can't at least post the names.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absoun!

Whats the wind stream for?

Now counter your own jutsu. And just because you can't copy techs doesn't mean you can't at least post the names.
    to direct them toward you in a faster rate.

As the fire is coming towards me I perform a series of hand seals and blast a vortex of water from my hand toward the fire it stops it and continues in a weakened state toward you as It is traveling I cause spikes to impale you from behind hitting you in the knee from behind(both knees)

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After waving the Boar → Dog → Ram hand seals, a water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

You left out that it changes the technique to a wind/fire combination that boosts the damage up to C Rank. You have to remember to keep things like that in mind when battling. Knowing the correct rank and properties of a jutsu.

Now onto C Ranked Fire.

(Katon: Honoo no Saigai Hi Kagayaku no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Flame of Disaster Fire Shine Technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user releases a flame of fire chakra that converges on the opponent wrapping around them and burning them.

While focusing your fire chakra inside of your body, you will exhale a flame that heads towards your target and wraps around him like a snake causing severe burn wounds

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absoun!

Strong points *

• It can constrict an opponents movement while causing damage to them.
    • It does not require hand seals and is mid ranged.
    • Small weapons can be concealed in the fire and it is performed through the mouth so the hands are free to throw weapons.

Weak points*

• Since it is exhaled from the mouth it will momentarily obstruct the user's view.
    • It is weak agains low ranked water techs.

Combinations-strategies I can combine it with a kunia or shuriken or with a wind technique to empower it.

Ways to counter this technique I can counter with most D ranked water technique or by creating an earth/ice pillar.

I begin by opening the chakra points in my body I then direct the flow I'd chakra to my mouth I convert the chakra into fire attribute I then exhale the chakra and cause it travel toward my opponent then as it hits him I cause it to bend and constrict them.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

(Katon: Shōkasou) - Fire Release: Small Fire Stream
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will create a small short flame at the opponent. This flame is capable of making the target collapse due to the heat of the technique.

I want you to focus your fire chakra inside of your body, you will then exhale a short flame towards your target. Due to the heat of this technique it is capable of making the target collapse

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absoun!

Strong points *

• Can cause the opponent to collapse.
    • Does not require hand seals and is mid ranged.
    • Can conceal weapons and hit two enemies at the same time.
    Weak points*

• As it is exhaled from the mouth It will obstruct the view of the user.
    • Well due to the entensity of the fire it will probably be relatively slow compared to the speed of other fire techniques.
    • N/A

Combinations-strategies I can combine it with a wind technique to empower it| I can use it to *ause a distraction and attack from behind.

Ways to counter this technique D ranked water techniques can stop it or b ranked wind techniques or I can dodge it by causing pillars or going underground.

I start of by opening the chakra points in my body as they are open I focus on the fire arrtibute and direct the flow of chakra toward my lungs as it is their I let it build up and condense as it is sufficient I exhale it from my mouth in a from of an intense stream.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

(Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Fireball Technique
    Type: Offense
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

After performing the six necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, I want you to inhale air while focusing large amounts of fire chakra inside of your lungs. While doing so you will create a ring made by your thumb and index finger and follow it up by releasing a large fireball from your mouth through the ring that you made earlier with your fingers.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absoun!

Strong points *

• Weapons can be concealed by the size of the fire.
    • Can hit multiple enemies at the same time.

Weak points*

• Requires time due to hand seals.
    • Due to the user having to inhale they will be vulnerable to shiznek in the air like the fire gas.
    • It uses the hands and mouth so there is a limited amount of uses to it.

Combinations-strategies Can combine it with wind techniques to empower it; can be used with fire gas technique.

Ways to counter this technique Water techniques and pillars can e used to dodge it or by creating an earth wall to protect me

I begin by opening chakra points in my body I focus part of the chakra to my hands and part to my lungs as that happens I inhale some air after that I make using my index and thumb finger near my mouth and exhale the fire from the ring i created using the ring as a "medium" for the attack.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Re: {Fire Training} - Hard
    (Katon: Kimuchi Amura) - Fire Release: Wall of Flames
    Type: Supplementary/Defence
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user first throws out a lighter that has an open flame.The user the turns the flame into a wall of fire used for protection or to burn small objects thrown towards him. This jutsu can be used with Hurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.
    * Hands you a lighter *

This lighter is very similar to the one asuma always used. I want you to open it up and keep it with an open flame. You will then throw the lighting out in font of you while focusing your fire chakra around the already created flame to expand it and create a wall of fire

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absoun!

Strong points *

• Since it is a wall of flames then weapons can be concealed.
    • It can hide movements like creating a clone that goes underground to attack from behind.
    • Wind techniques can be used to empower it.

Weak points*

• It will obstruct the users view.
    • It can harm nearby allies.

Combinations-strategies It can be used with most wind techniques to create deadly combos|It can be used with some water techs to create steam.

Ways to counter this technique Water can counter it or high ranked wind technique or going underground or rising the earth or lowering it*
    I start of by opening the chakra points in my body I focus on the fire artibute and let it build up as it builds I take the lighter and light it and Throw it in the air I focus my fire chakra to it/toward it causing a wall of flames to appear*

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absoun!

Strong points *

• Since it is a wall of flames then weapons can be concealed.
    • It can hide movements like creating a clone that goes underground to attack from behind.
    • Wind techniques can be used to empower it.

Weak points*

• It will obstruct the users view.
    • It can harm nearby allies.

Combinations-strategies It can be used with most wind techniques to create deadly combos|It can be used with some water techs to create steam.

Ways to counter this technique Water can counter it or high ranked wind technique or going underground or rising the earth or lowering it*
    I start of by opening the chakra points in my body I focus on the fire artibute and let it build up as it builds I take the lighter and light it and Throw it in the air I focus my fire chakra to it/toward it causing a wall of flames to appear*

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Nice Combo strategy.

(Katon: Hibashiri) - Fire Release: Running Fire
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal by utilizing their fire chakra will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with Wind Release: Divine Wind to create a tornado of flames, or with Wind Release: Godly Wind from the Mountains to release a massive inferno.

After performing the tiger hand seal I want you to focus the fire chakra inside of your body. Then you will release a stream of fire that can be manipulated into a ring of fire that will run on the surface of the ground towards you the desired target.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absoun!

Strong points *

• Can be air-born or ground related.
    • Can hit several enemies at the same time.
    • Has many combination strategies that can be used with it.

Weak points*

• It can obstruct the user's view I used wrongly.
    • It requires a hand seal.
    • N/A

Combinations-strategies Can be used with the wind techs stated in the description or by using earth spikes tech aide with it the fire will hide the spikes that emerge from the ground.

Ways to counter this technique It can be dodged with earth pillars or techniques that move you away from the path of the technique.

*I start of by opening the chakra points in my body I focus on the fire chakra in my body, I focus the flow of chakra to my hands then I perform the hand seal and release the chakra in a form of a stream that travels on the ground*

Question: the discription is kinda vague so I am wondering is it released from the mouth or the body.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Neither. It simply forms on the ground.
    ============================

(Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Technique
    Description: The user will bind a target with a cord of wire and by performing the required hand seals after placing the cord of wire in their mouth Snake → Dragon → Rabbit → Tiger breathes fire along the cord or any other type of long object, which rushes forward in straight line catching the enemy on fire. A line of enemies can be used as the conductor as well. The flames are meant to target, and assault the enemy's upper body just like a projectile weapon.

I want you to take out a kunai with ninja wire attached to it. You will then throw it towards your desired target to bind him in place. You will then plat the wire in your moth and follow it up by performing the Snake → Dragon → Rabbit → Tiger. Thereafter you will breath fire along the cord so that it rushes throough the wire and towards the binded target.

Last edited by Azazel; 10-09-2012 at 11:19 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absoun!

Strong points *

• The weapon that us used in throwing *can cause damage as well.
    • Can attack multiple enemies

Weak points*

• Requires several hand seals giving the opponent time to release the wire.
    • The wire can be dodged through several techniques(will state below)

Combinations-strategies Well once the opponent is bonded I can cause spikes to protrude them from below or cause a lid to fall from the sky in them or even use head in techniques like 1000 needles of death.

Ways to counter this technique I can counter it by blowing the wire out of the way using most wind techniques I can counter by moving out if the path of the wire moving up down left right (through the usage of a jutsu)

*I take out a kunia with ninja wire attached to it I throw it toward my opponent as my opponents left arm gets bounded I I put the other end of the wire in my mouth as I do so I open my chakra points and focus a portion of my chakra to my hands and a portion to my mouth I then perform the required hand seals and exhale from my mouth fire that travels alongside the *wire toward my opponent.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

(Katon: Karyudan) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Bullet
    Description: The user first performs the Tiger hand seal and uses this jutsu is used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet to ignite the mudballs fired by the latter technique, making it more devastating.

After performing the tiger hand seal I want you to focus your fire chakra inside of your body. You will then release several flame bullets towards my clone.

If used in combination with the Earth Dragon bullet, you will release a fire stream to ignite the mudballs.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absoun!

Strong points *

• Only requires a single hand seal
    • When combined with it's earth counterpart it can be super effective.
    • Weapons can be concealed within it when it is used alone.

Weak points*

• Not large In size so only singular opponents can be attacked.
    • Also due to it's size it can be countered more easily.

Combinations-strategies Like the description says it can be combined with it's earth counterpart or with hurricane fist or stone spikes -it being used as a distraction-.

Ways to counter this technique Water techniques can be used to counter it wind techniques of high caliber can also be used and techniques that can be used to change direction like earth release technique.

*I open up the chakra points in my body and focus on the fire atribute chakra and let I flow inside my body I then direct it toward my hands and perform the hand seal and release my chakra in the form of a fire bullet*

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

(Katon: Hosenka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
    Description: The user first performs the required hand seals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger and they create a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.

After performing teh necessary hand seals, I want you to focus your fire chakra throughout your body and release a several small fire balls towards that tree over there. If you so please, you could also include shurikens with this combination that will stay hidden within the flames.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absoun!

Strong points *

• It can attack multiple enemies in unison.
    • Weapons can be concealed within the flames.

Weak points*

• It requires several hand seals lessening the time to perform the technique.
    • With the increased number of flames the power will be divided.
    • Due to the number of flames controlling them requires constant concentration.

Combinations-strategies I can combines it with wind techniques to empower it, or i can use weapons in it to attack and increase he lethality probability on he opponent.

Ways to counter this technique I can counter it through water techniques that can hit multiple targets so that I can hit all the flames, and I can use B rank and above wind techs to counter it.

*I start of by opening the chakra points in my body I focus on the fire element atribute and let it manifest in my body item direct it toward my hands and I perform the required hand seals after I finish them I release a volley of flame balls in the sky I then throw shuriken inside them*