Page 3 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Status
    Dec 2011
    -1 > 2

Re: [Fire Training] - mangekyo byakugan

Strong points *

• Since it is a wall of flames then weapons can be concealed.
    • It can hide movements like creating a clone that goes underground to attack from behind.
    • Wind techniques can be used to empower it.

Weak points*

• It will obstruct the users view.
    • It can harm nearby allies.

Combinations-strategies It can be used with most wind techniques to create deadly combos|It can be used with some water techs to create steam.

Ways to counter this technique Water can counter it or high ranked wind technique or going underground or rising the earth or lowering it*
    I start of by opening the chakra points in my body I focus on the fire artibute and let it build up as it builds I take the lighter and light it and Throw it in the air I focus my fire chakra to it/toward it causing a wall of flames to appear*

Status
    Dec 2011
    -1 > 2

Strong points *

• Since it is a wall of flames then weapons can be concealed.
    • It can hide movements like creating a clone that goes underground to attack from behind.
    • Wind techniques can be used to empower it.

Weak points*

• It will obstruct the users view.
    • It can harm nearby allies.

Combinations-strategies It can be used with most wind techniques to create deadly combos|It can be used with some water techs to create steam.

Ways to counter this technique Water can counter it or high ranked wind technique or going underground or rising the earth or lowering it*
    I start of by opening the chakra points in my body I focus on the fire artibute and let it build up as it builds I take the lighter and light it and Throw it in the air I focus my fire chakra to it/toward it causing a wall of flames to appear*

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

Nice Combo strategy.

(Katon: Hibashiri) - Fire Release: Running Fire
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal by utilizing their fire chakra will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with Wind Release: Divine Wind to create a tornado of flames, or with Wind Release: Godly Wind from the Mountains to release a massive inferno.

After performing the tiger hand seal I want you to focus the fire chakra inside of your body. Then you will release a stream of fire that can be manipulated into a ring of fire that will run on the surface of the ground towards you the desired target.

Status
    Dec 2011
    -1 > 2

Strong points *

• Can be air-born or ground related.
    • Can hit several enemies at the same time.
    • Has many combination strategies that can be used with it.

Weak points*

• It can obstruct the user's view I used wrongly.
    • It requires a hand seal.
    • N/A

Combinations-strategies Can be used with the wind techs stated in the description or by using earth spikes tech aide with it the fire will hide the spikes that emerge from the ground.

Ways to counter this technique It can be dodged with earth pillars or techniques that move you away from the path of the technique.

*I start of by opening the chakra points in my body I focus on the fire chakra in my body, I focus the flow of chakra to my hands then I perform the hand seal and release the chakra in a form of a stream that travels on the ground*

Question: the discription is kinda vague so I am wondering is it released from the mouth or the body.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

Neither. It simply forms on the ground.
    ============================

(Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: The user will bind a target with a cord of wire and by performing the required hand seals after placing the cord of wire in their mouth Snake → Dragon → Rabbit → Tiger breathes fire along the cord or any other type of long object, which rushes forward in straight line catching the enemy on fire. A line of enemies can be used as the conductor as well. The flames are meant to target, and assault the enemy's upper body just like a projectile weapon.

I want you to take out a kunai with ninja wire attached to it. You will then throw it towards your desired target to bind him in place. You will then plat the wire in your moth and follow it up by performing the Snake → Dragon → Rabbit → Tiger. Thereafter you will breath fire along the cord so that it rushes throough the wire and towards the binded target.

Last edited by Azazel; 10-09-2012 at 12:19 PM.

Status
    Dec 2011
    -1 > 2

Strong points *

• The weapon that us used in throwing *can cause damage as well.
    • Can attack multiple enemies

Weak points*

• Requires several hand seals giving the opponent time to release the wire.
    • The wire can be dodged through several techniques(will state below)

Combinations-strategies Well once the opponent is bonded I can cause spikes to protrude them from below or cause a lid to fall from the sky in them or even use head in techniques like 1000 needles of death.

Ways to counter this technique I can counter it by blowing the wire out of the way using most wind techniques I can counter by moving out if the path of the wire moving up down left right (through the usage of a jutsu)

*I take out a kunia with ninja wire attached to it I throw it toward my opponent as my opponents left arm gets bounded I I put the other end of the wire in my mouth as I do so I open my chakra points and focus a portion of my chakra to my hands and a portion to my mouth I then perform the required hand seals and exhale from my mouth fire that travels alongside the *wire toward my opponent.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

(Katon: Karyudan) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Bullet
    Description: The user first performs the Tiger hand seal and uses this jutsu is used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet to ignite the mudballs fired by the latter technique, making it more devastating.

After performing the tiger hand seal I want you to focus your fire chakra inside of your body. You will then release several flame bullets towards my clone.

If used in combination with the Earth Dragon bullet, you will release a fire stream to ignite the mudballs.

Status
    Dec 2011
    -1 > 2

Strong points *

• Only requires a single hand seal
    • When combined with it's earth counterpart it can be super effective.
    • Weapons can be concealed within it when it is used alone.

Weak points*

• Not large In size so only singular opponents can be attacked.
    • Also due to it's size it can be countered more easily.

Combinations-strategies Like the description says it can be combined with it's earth counterpart or with hurricane fist or stone spikes -it being used as a distraction-.

Ways to counter this technique Water techniques can be used to counter it wind techniques of high caliber can also be used and techniques that can be used to change direction like earth release technique.

*I open up the chakra points in my body and focus on the fire atribute chakra and let I flow inside my body I then direct it toward my hands and perform the hand seal and release my chakra in the form of a fire bullet*

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

(Katon: Hosenka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
    Range: Short
    Description: The user first performs the required hand seals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger and they create a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.

After performing teh necessary hand seals, I want you to focus your fire chakra throughout your body and release a several small fire balls towards that tree over there. If you so please, you could also include shurikens with this combination that will stay hidden within the flames.

Status
    Dec 2011
    -1 > 2

Strong points *

• It can attack multiple enemies in unison.
    • Weapons can be concealed within the flames.

Weak points*

• It requires several hand seals lessening the time to perform the technique.
    • With the increased number of flames the power will be divided.
    • Due to the number of flames controlling them requires constant concentration.

Combinations-strategies I can combines it with wind techniques to empower it, or i can use weapons in it to attack and increase he lethality probability on he opponent.

Ways to counter this technique I can counter it through water techniques that can hit multiple targets so that I can hit all the flames, and I can use B rank and above wind techs to counter it.

*I start of by opening the chakra points in my body I focus on the fire element atribute and let it manifest in my body item direct it toward my hands and I perform the required hand seals after I finish them I release a volley of flame balls in the sky I then throw shuriken inside them*

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

(Katon: Honoo no Saigai Hi Kagayaku no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Flame of Disaster Fire Shine Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user releases a flame of fire chakra that converges on the opponent wrapping around them and burning them.

I want you to focus your fire chakra inside of your body. You will then release it out of you mouth in the the manner of a flame. You will then manipulate the very flame so that it travels towards your target and wraps around him while the fire burns him.

Status
    Dec 2011
    -1 > 2

Strong points *

• Binds the opponent
    • Expelled from the mouth thus leaving the hands free for other techs

Weak points*

• Can be countered easily and dodged
    • Only hits one opponent*

Combinations-strategies I can combine it with weapons and stone spikes so when the opponent is dealing with the flames I can cause spikes to protrude them from below*

Ways to counter this technique Water and high ranked wind techniques can be used to counter it and it can be dodged with techniques similar to earth release technique*

*I start of by opening the chakra points in my body as they are open I release my fire chakra Inside my body through every chakra point I then direct the flow of chakra toward my mouth I release after it builds up in the manner if a flame which I manipulate to wrap around my opponent*

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

Applied Science time. Perform a 3 jutsu combination using at least one of the C ranked Fire jutsu I taught you and any other CANNON jutsu you may know.

Status
    Dec 2011
    -1 > 2

I start of by channeling the chakra in my body to surround you and form ice before that approach you as that happens I emit from my moth flames that bind you and inflict damage I then cause a swamp to form underneath you.

1000 needles of death
    Last fire technique in this thread
    Swamp of the underworld

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

Cool, now defend against your own move. Its ok to use the Ice tech's I've taught you.

Status
    Dec 2011
    -1 > 2

Quote Originally Posted by Hazama View Post
    Cool, now defend against your own move. Its ok to use the Ice tech's I've taught you.
    As the needles appear around me and surround me I lower the earth beneath me by 3 meters just enough to hide my height and let me dodge the attack at the same time I make the earth below my opponent rise 15 meters in an inclined manner so they will slip down the miniature hill but I make he hill such that it has spikes in it aimed in an angle that will strike my opponent in his Gentiles now since they would counter with a lightning tech I summon a large amount of water directly above him (inches) the water will not only make him fall faster but it will prevent them from usin lightning techniques I then jump out if the lowered earth and send lightnig chakra into the hill it will electrocute the water but only destroy a portion of the hill the potion which my opponent has passed.

Moving Earth Core
    Stormy Blackbeard
    Lightning Clamity Technique

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

Hmmmm, no more template for you. But that doesnt mean I dont expect about as much information in your posts.

We will now be starting the B ranks for fire.

(Katon: Karyu Endan) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Bomb
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user first performs the Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger hand seals and kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated into a genuine-looking dragon. Since the art of having the flames obey the user's will is outrageously difficult, its mastery is restricted to a limited number of skilful shinobi. The flames are divided to launch a left side, right side, and frontal assault in all three directions at once, turning the enemy into ash in a matter of seconds.

I want you to perform the 'Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger' hand seals while taking a deep breath. You will then focus your fire chakra inside of you and turn it into flames. You will then release the flames in the shape of a dragon which will divide into three different parts that will travel towards the left, right, and forward.

(Katon: Bakuhatsu Enhogan) – Fire Release: Exploding Flame Shots
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

I want you to focus your fire chakra throughout your hands. You will then release that fire chakra in the form of fiery "bullets" that explode upon impact with any object. However keep in mid that these bullets do not burn the opponent but they do cause them harm from the explosions.

Status
    Dec 2011
    -1 > 2

Hmmmm, no more template for you. But that doesnt mean I dont expect about as much information in your posts.

We will now be starting the B ranks for fire.

(Katon: Karyu Endan) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Bomb
    Description: The user first performs the Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger hand seals and kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated into a genuine-looking dragon. Since the art of having the flames obey the user's will is outrageously difficult, its mastery is restricted to a limited number of skilful shinobi. The flames are divided to launch a left side, right side, and frontal assault in all three directions at once, turning the enemy into ash in a matter of seconds.

I want you to perform the 'Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger' hand seals while taking a deep breath. You will then focus your fire chakra inside of you and turn it into flames. You will then release the flames in the shape of a dragon which will divide into three different parts that will travel towards the left, right, and forward.

(Katon: Bakuhatsu Enhogan) – Fire Release: Exploding Flame Shots
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

I want you to focus your fire chakra throughout your hands. You will then release that fire chakra in the form of fiery "bullets" that explode upon impact with any object. However keep in mid that these bullets do not burn the opponent but they do cause them harm from the explosions.
    :overjoy: yush yush wallies you will get

*I start of by opening all the chakra points in my body, I focus on the fire attribute by visualizing the characteristics of the flame, it's intangibility, it's uniqueness from the remaining elements once i have a firm image of the flame in my mind and fire chakra is traveling through my body, i focus the flow of chakra to my hands and perform the Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger hand seals and release my chakra into the air i use shape manipulation on the chakra and the flames and let them form into one giant dragon which i split of by suing chakra into three flames that hit the opposing tree on the left right and front*

*I start of by opening all the chakra points in my body, I focus on the fire attribute by visualizing the characteristics of the flame, it's intangibility, it's uniqueness from the remaining elements once i have a firm image of the flame in my mind and fire chakra is traveling through my body, i focus the flow of chakra to my hands as the chakra builds I form my hands in the form of a pistol i then focus the chakra to the tip of my fingers and release them causing flame "bullets" to head toward the burning tree*

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

Lmao. Why is everyone so happy when I take the templates away?

(Katon: Hiendan) – Fire Release: Soaring Flame Bullet
    Type: Offense, Deffence
    Description: The user exhales a stronger yet shorter version of the Fire Release: Great Fire Ball technique.

I want you to take a deep breath while focusing your fire chakra inside of your body. You will then exhale a huge fire ball out of your mouth and towards your desired target. However keep in mid the range of the technique.^^

==

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Great Blaze Ball
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user after performing the Horse → Tiger hand seals exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

I want you to take a deep breath while focusing your fire chakra inside of your body and performing the Horse → Tiger hand seals. You will then exhale a meteor sized ball of fire that carries your selected target away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

Status
    Dec 2011
    -1 > 2

Lmao. Why is everyone so happy when I take the templates away?

(Katon: Hiendan) – Fire Release: Soaring Flame Bullet
    Type: Offense, Deffence
    Description: The user exhales a stronger yet shorter version of the Fire Release: Great Fire Ball technique.

I want you to take a deep breath while focusing your fire chakra inside of your body. You will then exhale a huge fire ball out of your mouth and towards your desired target. However keep in mid the range of the technique.^^

==

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Great Blaze Ball
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user after performing the Horse → Tiger hand seals exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

I want you to take a deep breath while focusing your fire chakra inside of your body and performing the Horse → Tiger hand seals. You will then exhale a meteor sized ball of fire that carries your selected target away and causes a massive explosion on impact.
    cause they take time I guess but for me it is less work typing on the phone which really sucks~_~ damn you Desktop computers I hope you rot in computer hell

*(>_> range sucks) I start of by opening the chakra points in my body, as the chakra points are open and raw chakra is flowing through my body I begin transforming the raw chakra into fire attribute chakra by focusing on the characteristics of the fire element. Once my raw chakra is converted into fire chakra I focus the flow of chakra to my lungs and exhale a big portion of wind to my lungs I let the wind and my fire chakra fuse as they are fused I release the chakra in the form of a huge fireball which travels an idly distance*

"Is it hot in here or is it just you senpai #_#"

*I start of by opening the chakra points in my body, as the chakra points are open and raw chakra is flowing through my body I begin transforming the raw chakra into fire attribute chakra by focusing on the characteristics of the fire element. Once my raw chakra is converted into fire chakra I focus a portion of my chakra to my hands and another to my lungs I let the chakra in my lungs *hold up and condense why I use the portion directed to my hands and perform a series of hand seals as I finish the hand seals I release the chakra builded up in my lungs in the form of a gigantic fire meteor that travels through the field hitting a mountain long range from us*

*crumbling sound is heard from the mountain*

"...I wouldn't like to get caught in that"