Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Re: [Fire Training] - mangekyo byakugan

(Katon: Honoo no Saigai Hi Kagayaku no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Flame of Disaster Fire Shine Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user releases a flame of fire chakra that converges on the opponent wrapping around them and burning them.

I want you to focus your fire chakra inside of your body. You will then release it out of you mouth in the the manner of a flame. You will then manipulate the very flame so that it travels towards your target and wraps around him while the fire burns him.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Chelsea u-u

Strong points *

• Binds the opponent
    • Expelled from the mouth thus leaving the hands free for other techs

Weak points*

• Can be countered easily and dodged
    • Only hits one opponent*

Combinations-strategies I can combine it with weapons and stone spikes so when the opponent is dealing with the flames I can cause spikes to protrude them from below*

Ways to counter this technique Water and high ranked wind techniques can be used to counter it and it can be dodged with techniques similar to earth release technique*

*I start of by opening the chakra points in my body as they are open I release my fire chakra Inside my body through every chakra point I then direct the flow of chakra toward my mouth I release after it builds up in the manner if a flame which I manipulate to wrap around my opponent*

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Applied Science time. Perform a 3 jutsu combination using at least one of the C ranked Fire jutsu I taught you and any other CANNON jutsu you may know.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Chelsea u-u

I start of by channeling the chakra in my body to surround you and form ice before that approach you as that happens I emit from my moth flames that bind you and inflict damage I then cause a swamp to form underneath you.

1000 needles of death
    Last fire technique in this thread
    Swamp of the underworld

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Cool, now defend against your own move. Its ok to use the Ice tech's I've taught you.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Chelsea u-u

Quote Originally Posted by Hazama View Post
    Cool, now defend against your own move. Its ok to use the Ice tech's I've taught you.
    As the needles appear around me and surround me I lower the earth beneath me by 3 meters just enough to hide my height and let me dodge the attack at the same time I make the earth below my opponent rise 15 meters in an inclined manner so they will slip down the miniature hill but I make he hill such that it has spikes in it aimed in an angle that will strike my opponent in his Gentiles now since they would counter with a lightning tech I summon a large amount of water directly above him (inches) the water will not only make him fall faster but it will prevent them from usin lightning techniques I then jump out if the lowered earth and send lightnig chakra into the hill it will electrocute the water but only destroy a portion of the hill the potion which my opponent has passed.

Moving Earth Core
    Stormy Blackbeard
    Lightning Clamity Technique

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Hmmmm, no more template for you. But that doesnt mean I dont expect about as much information in your posts.

We will now be starting the B ranks for fire.

(Katon: Karyu Endan) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Bomb
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user first performs the Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger hand seals and kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated into a genuine-looking dragon. Since the art of having the flames obey the user's will is outrageously difficult, its mastery is restricted to a limited number of skilful shinobi. The flames are divided to launch a left side, right side, and frontal assault in all three directions at once, turning the enemy into ash in a matter of seconds.

I want you to perform the 'Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger' hand seals while taking a deep breath. You will then focus your fire chakra inside of you and turn it into flames. You will then release the flames in the shape of a dragon which will divide into three different parts that will travel towards the left, right, and forward.

(Katon: Bakuhatsu Enhogan) – Fire Release: Exploding Flame Shots
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

I want you to focus your fire chakra throughout your hands. You will then release that fire chakra in the form of fiery "bullets" that explode upon impact with any object. However keep in mid that these bullets do not burn the opponent but they do cause them harm from the explosions.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Chelsea u-u

Hmmmm, no more template for you. But that doesnt mean I dont expect about as much information in your posts.

We will now be starting the B ranks for fire.

(Katon: Karyu Endan) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Bomb
    Description: The user first performs the Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger hand seals and kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated into a genuine-looking dragon. Since the art of having the flames obey the user's will is outrageously difficult, its mastery is restricted to a limited number of skilful shinobi. The flames are divided to launch a left side, right side, and frontal assault in all three directions at once, turning the enemy into ash in a matter of seconds.

I want you to perform the 'Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger' hand seals while taking a deep breath. You will then focus your fire chakra inside of you and turn it into flames. You will then release the flames in the shape of a dragon which will divide into three different parts that will travel towards the left, right, and forward.

(Katon: Bakuhatsu Enhogan) – Fire Release: Exploding Flame Shots
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

I want you to focus your fire chakra throughout your hands. You will then release that fire chakra in the form of fiery "bullets" that explode upon impact with any object. However keep in mid that these bullets do not burn the opponent but they do cause them harm from the explosions.
    :overjoy: yush yush wallies you will get

*I start of by opening all the chakra points in my body, I focus on the fire attribute by visualizing the characteristics of the flame, it's intangibility, it's uniqueness from the remaining elements once i have a firm image of the flame in my mind and fire chakra is traveling through my body, i focus the flow of chakra to my hands and perform the Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger hand seals and release my chakra into the air i use shape manipulation on the chakra and the flames and let them form into one giant dragon which i split of by suing chakra into three flames that hit the opposing tree on the left right and front*

*I start of by opening all the chakra points in my body, I focus on the fire attribute by visualizing the characteristics of the flame, it's intangibility, it's uniqueness from the remaining elements once i have a firm image of the flame in my mind and fire chakra is traveling through my body, i focus the flow of chakra to my hands as the chakra builds I form my hands in the form of a pistol i then focus the chakra to the tip of my fingers and release them causing flame "bullets" to head toward the burning tree*

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Lmao. Why is everyone so happy when I take the templates away?

(Katon: Hiendan) – Fire Release: Soaring Flame Bullet
    Type: Offense, Deffence
    Range: Short
    Description: The user exhales a stronger yet shorter version of the Fire Release: Great Fire Ball technique.

I want you to take a deep breath while focusing your fire chakra inside of your body. You will then exhale a huge fire ball out of your mouth and towards your desired target. However keep in mid the range of the technique.^^

==

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Great Blaze Ball
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user after performing the Horse → Tiger hand seals exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

I want you to take a deep breath while focusing your fire chakra inside of your body and performing the Horse → Tiger hand seals. You will then exhale a meteor sized ball of fire that carries your selected target away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Chelsea u-u

Lmao. Why is everyone so happy when I take the templates away?

(Katon: Hiendan) – Fire Release: Soaring Flame Bullet
    Type: Offense, Deffence
    Description: The user exhales a stronger yet shorter version of the Fire Release: Great Fire Ball technique.

I want you to take a deep breath while focusing your fire chakra inside of your body. You will then exhale a huge fire ball out of your mouth and towards your desired target. However keep in mid the range of the technique.^^

==

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Great Blaze Ball
    Description: The user after performing the Horse → Tiger hand seals exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

I want you to take a deep breath while focusing your fire chakra inside of your body and performing the Horse → Tiger hand seals. You will then exhale a meteor sized ball of fire that carries your selected target away and causes a massive explosion on impact.
    cause they take time I guess but for me it is less work typing on the phone which really sucks~_~ damn you Desktop computers I hope you rot in computer hell

*(>_> range sucks) I start of by opening the chakra points in my body, as the chakra points are open and raw chakra is flowing through my body I begin transforming the raw chakra into fire attribute chakra by focusing on the characteristics of the fire element. Once my raw chakra is converted into fire chakra I focus the flow of chakra to my lungs and exhale a big portion of wind to my lungs I let the wind and my fire chakra fuse as they are fused I release the chakra in the form of a huge fireball which travels an idly distance*

"Is it hot in here or is it just you senpai #_#"

*I start of by opening the chakra points in my body, as the chakra points are open and raw chakra is flowing through my body I begin transforming the raw chakra into fire attribute chakra by focusing on the characteristics of the fire element. Once my raw chakra is converted into fire chakra I focus a portion of my chakra to my hands and another to my lungs I let the chakra in my lungs *hold up and condense why I use the portion directed to my hands and perform a series of hand seals as I finish the hand seals I release the chakra builded up in my lungs in the form of a gigantic fire meteor that travels through the field hitting a mountain long range from us*

*crumbling sound is heard from the mountain*

"...I wouldn't like to get caught in that"

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Starts Stripping from the hotness.

Yea...its just me.
    ================

(Katon: Gōenka ) - Fire Release: Great Flame Flower
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame.

pretty self explanatory. jump in the air while channeling fire chakra into your mouth. spit out 3 meteor sized fire balls.

===

( Katon: Haisekishō ) - Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning
    Description: The user spews superheated ash from their mouth after performing four handseals. The ash is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim. Because it's composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. If the user clicks his teeth, the stagnant ash will ignite, creating a violent explosion.

I want you to concentrate Katon chakra in your mouth after doing 4 handseals. Instead of spewing fire, I want you to spit out ash. Then I want you to click your teeth together. The action should cause your ash to ignite and explode.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Chelsea u-u

"So you are hot and cool... Fawk I am half cool and semi hot >_>"

*I start of by opening all the chakra points in my body, I focus on the fire attribute by visualizing the characteristics of the flame, it's intangibility, it's uniqueness from the remaining elements once i have a firm image of the flame in my mind and fire chakra is traveling through my body, i focus the flow of chakra to my mouth I then jump in the sky and exhale the previously built up chakra from my mouth in the form of three meteor sized fireballs*
    "Talk about range difference"

*I start of by opening all the chakra points in my body, I focus on the fire attribute by visualizing the characteristics of the flame, it's intangibility, it's uniqueness from the remaining elements once i have a firm image of the flame in my mind and fire chakra is traveling through my body, i then focus the flow of chakra to my hands and my mouth with portion present in my hands I perform four hand seals and I release the portion that is present in my mouth in the form of ash as the ash travels away from me I cause the ash -through the usage of chakra- to explode violently.
    "@_@ if ash is here where is pikachou•_•"

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

that was so corny I had to laugh. lol. if Ash is here where is Pikachou. lol.
    ================================================== =======

( Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

Performing one handseal, spit out (Up to 5) large fireballs. Use shape manipulation to turn them into the heads of a dragon. Shoot 2 of them at the clone and then send three of them up into the air.
    Please make note that you can send any number of the 5 a an enemy or in the air.

===

( Katon: Hōsenka Tsumabeni ) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson
    Range: short - Mid
    Description: The user unleashes a volley of shuriken with one hand, while at the same time exhaling fire-infused chakra onto them in order to increase the weapons' destructive potential by making them capable of inflicting severe burns upon direct contact with either the intended victim or any other object caught within their trajectories. Due to the chakra-based nature of the flames that surround them, the shuriken will continue to burn after impact, regardless of the flammability of the object that they ultimately collide with.

Toss a bunch of shuriken at your opponent while spitting out fire chakra onto them. Doing this will allow the shuriken to have burning capablities. This is extremely effective against the wood element and forest environment.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Chelsea u-u

*I start of by opening the chakra points in my body, as the chakra points are open and raw chakra is flowing through my body I begin transforming the raw chakra into fire attribute chakra by focusing on the characteristics of the fire element. Once my raw chakra is converted into fire chakra I focus part of my chakra to my hands and perform the hand seal I then release the other portion of chakra from my mouth as I release the chakra I use shape manipulation to form 5 drgon shaped fireballs which devide into 2 packs one pack consists of three fireballs that travel toward the sky beating up the atmosphere and the other pack consisting of the remaining two heads towards the clone*

Finally get to use kirin

**I start of by opening the chakra points in my body, as the chakra points are open and raw chakra is flowing through my body I begin transforming the raw chakra into fire attribute chakra by focusing on the characteristics of the fire element. Once my raw chakra is converted into fire chakra I focus the chakra to my mouth one there I throw several shuriken with my hands as they travel I encase them with fire giving them more destructive potential*

Did a similar one with mathais but lower rank

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Meh, Kirin itself is overrated nowadays

(Katon: Onidōrō ) - Fire Release: Demon Lantern
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra releasing several fire ghosts that are like heads with horns and yellow eyes that then attack the target/s in a swarm.

Perform the Tiger handseal while manipulating your fire chakra and send several (up to 7) Ghosts mades of fire. Use shape manipulation to form horns and yellow eyes that are actually low temperature fire that attack a target all at once.

( Katon: Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Flame Pillar Technique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra into their chest and then they will release from their mouth a quick burst of flame towards their opponents feet which then errupts into a large pillar of flame reaching 3 meters tall and inflicting damage to the target.

Channel fire chakra into your chest and release a quick burst of fire. Aim it at the ground towards your opponents feet. As it connects, it will form into a large pillar of flame going up to 3 meters in height.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Chelsea u-u

I know but i will use it as a torture method Kirin through the balls just for dramatic shiz

*I start of by opening the chakra points I focus on the fire attribute as fire flow through my body i focus a portion of my chakra to my hands and a portion to my mouth with the portion in my hands I perform the hand seal and release he portion in my mouth by exhaling it in the form of horned ghosts with yellow eyes*

*I start of by opening the chakra points I focus on the fire attribute as fire flow through my body i focus my chakra to my chest I then release from my mouth a quick succession of bursts of flame that travel toward the ground I cause it to burst into a pillar*

May have got this wrong didn't understand how it is formed.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Nope, thats pretty much how the tech works.

( Katon: Benijigumo ) - Fire Release: Crimson Earth Spider
    Description: After performing five handseals Tiger → Horse → Rat → Dog → Tiger , the user spews out fire that both surrounds the enemy and then transforms into a spider that attacks the enemy. This technique effectively traps and attacks an opponent at the same time, and can be used to force them into another attack.

Perform the required 5 handseals and then spew out fire that will surround a target. Then, using shape manipulation, turn the fire into a spider that attacks an enemy burning them while holding them.

==

( Katon: Hi no Iki ) - Fire Release: Fire Breath
    Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.

Self explanatory, channel fire chakra into your mouth and spew it out in a stream of fire.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Chelsea u-u

*I start of by opening the chakra points in my body, as the points are open I switch to the fire attribute chakra -instead of the raw chakra that usually channels through my body-now as fire chakra is traveling through my veins I channel a portion of my chakra to my hands and a portion to my mouth I then perform the required five hand seals and release my chakra from my mouth the fire surrounds my opponent I then shape manipulate my chakra to form into a spider which attacks my opponent*

*I start of by opening the chakra points in my body, as the points are open I switch to the fire attribute chakra -instead of the raw chakra that usually channels through my body-now as fire chakra is traveling through my veins I channel it to my mouth as it builds I expel it from my mouth in a form of a stream*

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Katon: Honoo no Heki) Fire Release: Flame Wall
    Description: The user kneads fire chakra into their forearm and then by swinging their arm in a wave motion they release the fire chakra creating a line of fire that spreads out infront of the user acting as a defensive wall.

Channel fire chakra into your arm and then, while swinging your arm in a wave motion, expel the fire from your arm and in front of you turn it into a wall of fire.

(Katon: Hinotama no Mai) - Fire Release: Fireball Dance
    Description: The user will attack the opponent with a series of slashes with their sword and then finish up with jumping into the air above the target and releasing a powerful fireball down upon them.
    Note: Requires a Sword.

*Tosses you a sword*

Charge your mouth with fire chakra and perform few slashes with your sword, then jump into the air and spew a fireball down at your opponent.

(Katon: Yūgana Honoo) - Fire Release: Graceful Flame
    Description: The user manipulates their fire chakra releasing a flamethrower that shoots at the opponent and then lifts them into the air in a column of intense heat. Sasori can replicate this technique through the usage of his fire launcher.

Channel your fire chakra into your mouth and spew out a long stream of fire at your opponent that will lift them into the air burning them with intense heat.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Chelsea u-u

*I begin by opening the chakra points in my body as they are open I transform the raw chakra in my body into fire chakra by focusing on it's attributes and characteristics as it is transformed to fire chakra I focus it to my left arm I then swing my arm in a linear motion while releasing my chakra this causes my chakra to emerge in the form of a linear fire wall*

*Catches the sword like a baws :scorps:*
    *As I take hold of the sword I*begin opening the chakra points in my body as they are open I transform the raw chakra in my body into fire chakra by focusing on it's attributes and characteristics as it is transformed to fire chakra I direct it towards my mouth and is building there I use the sake I caught and begin slashing at the nearby log after several slashes I jump above it and spew my chakra from my mouth in the form of a fireball which burns the log*

*begin by opening the chakra points in my body as they are open I transform the raw chakra in my body into fire chakra by focusing on it's attributes and characteristics as it is transformed to fire chakra I direct it to my mouth as it builds and is sufficient I release it in the form/manner of a flamethrower which hits the log and takes it out of its roots*

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Cool. Well those were your last B ranks, Now..APPLIED SCIENCE TIME. And then afterwards to save myself a post, counter your own move.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Chelsea u-u

N
    Cool. Well those were your last B ranks, Now..APPLIED SCIENCE TIME. And then afterwards to save myself a post, counter your own move.
    I start if by swinging my hand and sending a wall of flames towards my opponent as the flames travel I emit from my mouth a sphere of wind which empowers the flames I then cause a earthen structure to fall from the sky crushing you.
    Flame Wall
    Wind release: Pressure Damage
    Dropping Earth Lid

As the flames comes towards me and my opponents view of me is temporarily obscured I go underground this allows me to not only dodge the attacks but give me an opportunity of a sneak attack now as I am underneath my opponent and his attacks would have "hit" they are suck underground with there head only appearing on the surface i then emerge in front of them andPiss in their face throw a wind infused kunia to their throat.

Hiding Like a mole
    Decapitation technique.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

The first fire jutsu you cannot learn unless you or I know toad summoning, and as neither of us do, it will be skipped for now.

(Katon: Shageki Bisuketto) – Fire Release: Firing Biscuit technique
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the needed hand seals Rat → Dragon → Boar the user then creates powerful flames inside the giant oven created by Lightning Release: Sixteen pillar bind, cooking the opponent until their burnt. Its normally used together with Earth Release: Mud fall to harden the mud covering the enemy, immobilizing them.
    Note: Can only be used in the collaboration of Lightning Release: Sixteen Pillar Bind and Earth Release: Mud Fall

Perform the required 3 handseals while channeling fire chakra into the oven. concentrate your fire onto the mud and use it to make it harder and cover your opponent.

*if you can't perform the other two jutsu, pretend that I did it for you*

===

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade. When combined with Wind Release: Pressure Damage, this technique is amplified to the point of being able to evaporate a large amount of water in an instant.

Perform the 3 required handseals while channeling your fire chakra into your mouth. Spew out a small fireball. When that fireball makes contact with another jutsu, it will erupt into a large firestorm.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Chelsea u-u

The first fire jutsu you cannot learn unless you or I know toad summoning, and as neither of us do, it will be skipped for now.

(Katon: Shageki Bisuketto) – Fire Release: Firing Biscuit technique
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing the needed hand seals Rat → Dragon → Boar the user then creates powerful flames inside the giant oven created by Lightning Release: Sixteen pillar bind, cooking the opponent until their burnt. Its normally used together with Earth Release: Mud fall to harden the mud covering the enemy, immobilizing them.
    Note: Can only be used in the collaboration of Lightning Release: Sixteen Pillar Bind and Earth Release: Mud Fall

Perform the required 3 handseals while channeling fire chakra into the oven. concentrate your fire onto the mud and use it to make it harder and cover your opponent.

*if you can't perform the other two jutsu, pretend that I did it for you*

===

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade. When combined with Wind Release: Pressure Damage, this technique is amplified to the point of being able to evaporate a large amount of water in an instant.

Perform the 3 required handseals while channeling your fire chakra into your mouth. Spew out a small fireball. When that fireball makes contact with another jutsu, it will erupt into a large firestorm.
    ok sure

I can make them but why waste chakra

As you perform the two jutsus I open the chakra points in my body as they are open I focus on the fire attribute as i am focused on it and chakra is channeling through my body i focus a portion of it to my hands and perform the Rat → Dragon → Boar hand seals and cause my chakra to engulf the mud causing it to slowly burn

I begin by opening the chakra points in my body as they are open I focus on the fire attribute as i am focused on it to my hands and a portion to my mouth as the portion in my mouth builds I perfrom the hand seals and expel from my mouth in a form of a fireball which hits a tree and erupts into a wall of flames

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Gibbs slaps you for making me waste my chakra. >_<
    ========================================

What you are about to learn is my ALL_TIME_FAVORITE Fire technique. So far every battle that I was able to successfully use this I have won. Weird isnt it? lol.

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
    Range: Long
    Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.

Stomp your foot on the ground and cause a tunnel to form.
    (Just because this jutsu says long Range, does not mean that the tunnel can only go to long range, it means you can make the tunnel up to long range towards your opponent)
    After forming the tunnel under the desired location, charge fire chakra into your mouth and spew it into the hole. As it travels, it will turn the earth into lava in a pool under your opponent. Then perform a hanseal and cause the lava to explode

==

Skips Flame Wrap because only Kinkaku, Ginkaku, and Tenten can use it.
    ==================================

(Katon: Hokori Tenka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dust Ignition Technique
    Description: The user will first ignites a flame of fire across the ground infront of them and then they will enhance that fire with a gust of wind to extend the range of the fire

Create fire onto the ground with your fire chakra and then perform a wind technique that will spread the fire outwards