Page 4 of 4 « First 1234
    Status
    Jana is brilliant~

Re: [Fire Training] - mangekyo byakugan

Quote Originally Posted by Hazama View Post
    Gibbs slaps you for making me waste my chakra. >_<
    ========================================

What you are about to learn is my ALL_TIME_FAVORITE Fire technique. So far every battle that I was able to successfully use this I have won. Weird isnt it? lol.

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.

Stomp your foot on the ground and cause a tunnel to form.
    (Just because this jutsu says long Range, does not mean that the tunnel can only go to long range, it means you can make the tunnel up to long range towards your opponent)
    After forming the tunnel under the desired location, charge fire chakra into your mouth and spew it into the hole. As it travels, it will turn the earth into lava in a pool under your opponent. Then perform a hanseal and cause the lava to explode

==

Skips Flame Wrap because only Kinkaku, Ginkaku, and Tenten can use it.
    ==================================

(Katon: Hokori Tenka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dust Ignition Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will first ignites a flame of fire across the ground infront of them and then they will enhance that fire with a gust of wind to extend the range of the fire

Create fire onto the ground with your fire chakra and then perform a wind technique that will spread the fire outwards
    sorry for lateness been camping @_@
    ----
    Dodges using swag no jutsu swag no jutsu fails >_>
    ----

I begin by opening the chakra points in my body as they are open i focus on the fire attribute chakra by focusing on it's characteristics as that is done i stomp my foot on the ground and cause a tunnel to "emerge" between me and my opponent, as that happens i focus my chakra to my mouth and let it build up once it is sufficient I release it to the tunnel as it is there i perform a hand seal and cause the lava to erupt.

I begin by opening the chakra points in my body as they are open i focus on the fire attribute chakra by focusing on it's characteristics as that is done I use my chakra and cause flames to appear on the ground I then release a gust of wind which hits the fire and carries it with it increasing the range of the attack

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

Swag no jutsu can't work when your swag is lower than you opponents.
    ================================================== =======

Skips Rat Hair Ball because only Yugito can do it.

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Channel your Fire chakra into your mouth and spew out a large fireball towards your opponent. As soon as it hits its target, it will turn into a spinning fiery tornado destroying your opponent..

*Creates a clone*
    =============

(Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.

Channel fire chakra into your leg and then stomp onto the ground. Channel your fire chakra into the ground via the stomp and erupt 3 medium sized pillars of fire out of the ground.
    *Each pillar is actually C Ranked
    ========================

(Katon Renkeijutsu: Karura) - Fire Release Co-Operation Technique: Garuda
    Description: The user after performing the Shadow Clone Technique and creating two shadow clones and then by performing the required sequence of hand seals Dog → Rat → Tiger and the user and the two shadow clones release a long flame of intense fire from their mouths which combine to form a flaming dragon.
    Note: Requires 2 shadow clones before use.

Make 2 shadow clones (If you cant, pretend i did it for you) and perform the required 3 handseals. All three of you will spit out a long flam that combine and form a dragon.

Status
    Jana is brilliant~

Quote Originally Posted by Hazama View Post
    Swag no jutsu can't work when your swag is lower than you opponents.
    ================================================== =======

Skips Rat Hair Ball because only Yugito can do it.

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Channel your Fire chakra into your mouth and spew out a large fireball towards your opponent. As soon as it hits its target, it will turn into a spinning fiery tornado destroying your opponent..

*Creates a clone*
    =============

(Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.

Channel fire chakra into your leg and then stomp onto the ground. Channel your fire chakra into the ground via the stomp and erupt 3 medium sized pillars of fire out of the ground.
    *Each pillar is actually C Ranked
    ========================

(Katon Renkeijutsu: Karura) - Fire Release Co-Operation Technique: Garuda
    Description: The user after performing the Shadow Clone Technique and creating two shadow clones and then by performing the required sequence of hand seals Dog → Rat → Tiger and the user and the two shadow clones release a long flame of intense fire from their mouths which combine to form a flaming dragon.
    Note: Requires 2 shadow clones before use.

Make 2 shadow clones (If you cant, pretend i did it for you) and perform the required 3 handseals. All three of you will spit out a long flam that combine and form a dragon.
    >_>

I start of by opening the chakra points in my body once they are open I change the raw chakra in my body into fire attribute chakra by focusing on the characteristics of the fire attribute once that is done and fire chakra is surging through my body I concentrate it to my mouth I let it build up I then release it after it builds up in the form of a large fireball once it hits your clone it engulfs him in a fiery tornado.

I start of by opening the chakra points in my body once they are open I change the raw chakra in my body into fire attribute chakra by focusing on the characteristics of the fire attribute once that is done and fire chakra is surging through my body I concentrate it to my leg I stomp my leg to the ground and channel chakra through it I then manipulate the chakra so it forms three pillars that forcebly erupt from the ground protecting me.

I start of by opening the chakra points in my body once they are open I change the raw chakra in my body into fire attribute chakra by focusing on the characteristics of the fire attribute once that is done and fire chakra is surging through my body I concentrate it to my hands and mouth with the portion in my hands i perfrom the hand seals and release with coparation of your clones a entense flame from my mouth which combines with those exhaled by your clones into a large flame

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

Now that was your last A Ranked Fire jutsu, AACT included as well. Applied Science time again. ^_^

Status
    Jana is brilliant~

*As my opponent steps into mid range from me I swiftly open my chakra points and release a fireball from my mouth towards my opponent as the fireballs travel I further empower them by delivering a punch in the air releasing a hurricane from my fist as the enhanced fireball travels I send my chakra into the air and let it build up as it is sufficient I let it strike down in the form of a lightning bolt toward my opponent*
    Hellfire Technique
    Hurricane Fist
    Lightning Fang

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

And now defend against your own technique.

Status
    Jana is brilliant~

>_< forgot to defend

*As I see the fee approaching me with speed I quickly open my chakra points and create a protective dome constituting entirely of ice the dome is made so that it covers me completely and is made very thick so the view from inside to out and vice versa is obstructed as the dome is formed I quickly go underground this allows my opponent to think that I am hit by his attacks while I actually dodged them now as I am underground I cause spikes to protrude my opponent the will emerge in quick succession thus succefully hitting my opponent.
    Protective Ice Dome
    Hiding Like a mole
    Stone spikes

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

Do you know Rasengan yet?

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

I know you know how to perform Intelligent Hard Work. But if you can't perform Atsugai, pretend that I did it for you. You won't be able to officially do this technique until you learn Atsugai.

Perform the required handseals and spit out a small fireball. Then perform a handseal and spew out Atsugai as a combination. This jutsu or a combination of both jutsu if you are restricted to Techniques A rank and below still only count as one technique whether you use this one or use them separately.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Perform the horse handseal and channel an immense amount of fire chakra into your mouth. Use shape manipulation to convert the fire chakra into a large and wide wall as you spit it out that travels towards your opponent.

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

Channel Fire chakra into your mouth and spew out a large stream of fire from your mouth like a flame thrower.

Status
    Jana is brilliant~

Nope no rasengan yet >_> and I have it but chakra is so hard to find these day I conserve it

*I start if by opening the chakra points in my body once they are open I focus on my fire attribute chakra once that is done I focus my chakra to my mouth as it builds up and is sufficient I perform the hand seal and release my chakra in the form a fire ball from my mouth which combines with the Atsugi releases by you the two techs combine into one large fire ball*

*I start of by opening the chakra points in my body once that is done I focus on the fire attribute chakra once my raw chakra is converted Tor fire chakra I focus a portion of it to my mouth and a portion to my hands I let the portion in my mouth build once it is sufficient I perform the hand seal and release my chakra from my mouth I use shape manipulation and change my chakra into a wall of flames that is rather large in width and length*

*I start of by opening the chakra points in my body once that is done I focus on the fire attribute chakra once my raw chakra is converted To fire chakra I focus it to my mouth after it builds and I find it sufficient I release if from my mouth and I use shape manipulation so that the chakra is released in the form of a stream which resembles that showed after using a flamethrower*

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

Gibbs slaps you again for making me waste unnecessary chakra. >_<
    ==================================

Ok. Cool. So even though you will have Fire Mastered after this, you will not be able to use Flame Rasengan until you learn Rasengan.
    ================================================== ===============================

Congrats Mein Freund. You have mastered Fire. Except of course for Flame Rasengan.

Status
    Jana is brilliant~

Dodges the slap and gives you a white glove (ish more dramatic )

:overjoy: thanks hazama

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

No problem

Page 4 of 4 « First 1234