Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    Loki's Avatar
    Status
    Loki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,292
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ten Yasha
     



    Let the Fight Start! [Open]

    Rei's R&R
    All you know
    Killing Yes
    Stealing No
    CJ's Allowed
    CE's If you have one sure
    Izaya Orihara in signature

    Mid range

    Plain field, post your bio and your Move. ^^
     
         

  2. #2
    A C I D Aízen's Avatar
    Status
    Aízen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12,242
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing
     



    Re: Let the Fight Start! [Open]

    Liberty in sig

    I do a choking hand gesture while standing still and cause a sand hand connected to the ground by a sand pillar to sprout out from the ground under you and reach up and grab your neck, and lift you into the air and begin choking you.

    (Suna no Te) - Hands of Sand
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Gaara will manipulate his chakra to create a hand or multiple hands made of sand t deal with a single opponent or multiple oppnents and binding the legs preventing them from moving.


    While your lifted in the air, i create a sand boulder diagonally above you so that it comes down on you from above at a 45 degree angle, smashing you into the ground crushing you.

    (Dai Uzumaki Maisō) - Maelstrom Burial
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: Gaara manipulates his sand to create a small body of sand in mid air and cause it to come crashing down into the opponent.
     
         

  3. #3
    Loki's Avatar
    Status
    Loki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,292
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ten Yasha
     



    Re: Let the Fight Start! [Open]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara View Post
    Liberty in sig

    I do a choking hand gesture while standing still and cause a sand hand connected to the ground by a sand pillar to sprout out from the ground under you and reach up and grab your neck, and lift you into the air and begin choking you.

    (Suna no Te) - Hands of Sand
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Gaara will manipulate his chakra to create a hand or multiple hands made of sand t deal with a single opponent or multiple oppnents and binding the legs preventing them from moving.


    While your lifted in the air, i create a sand boulder diagonally above you so that it comes down on you from above at a 45 degree angle, smashing you into the ground crushing you.

    (Dai Uzumaki Maisō) - Maelstrom Burial
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: Gaara manipulates his sand to create a small body of sand in mid air and cause it to come crashing down into the opponent.
    Oh Crap >___> sandman.

    *As the hands slightly grab me by the kneck i slam my hands together and summon water from behind me wich turns into a wave that smashes on the hands rendering them useless, by now i already noticed the shadow under me, then looking that the sand boulder coming towards me i manipulate the wave to block it, and slightly move the semi-mud like sand to the left side, succesfully defending myself, i then manipulate the earth under and around you to protude multiple stone spikes aimed to stab you, as this are created, i follow by performing 1 handseal and sending a slicing jet of water from the ground towards you*

    (Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid (Made short range of the user with a med range reach)
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

    (Doton: Doryūsō) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

    (Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri) - Water Release: Rising Water Slicer
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a fast jet of water running through the ground that is powerful enough to slice through solid rock.
     
         

  4. #4
    A C I D Aízen's Avatar
    Status
    Aízen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12,242
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing
     



    Re: Let the Fight Start! [Open]

    *I use shield of sand to defend and crush the earth minerals out of the spike*

    (Suna no Tate) - Shield of Sand
    Rank: B
    Type: Defense
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost: 25 (to activate) 10 (per turn onwards)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Sand flows in a circle around the user, and can then move up to block an attack. If the user bears the One-Tailed Shukaku, the sand can move on its own. Otherwise, the user has to notice the threat and move. The sand can be overcome by speed equal to Rock Lee without weights, or powerful techniques above B rank.


    *Then, as the jet comes at me, i turn my body to sand that then splits apart so that as the jet comes one half of my body is on one side and the other half is on the other side. After the jet is over i simply merge with my other half and turn back into normal. I then look at you like a bawse and say

    O______________________________________O, i like sausage.

    *I then pull out a kunai from my pouch and walk towards you.*

    *insert sand body technique*
     
         

  5. #5
    Loki's Avatar
    Status
    Loki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,292
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ten Yasha
     



    Re: Let the Fight Start! [Open]

    *As soon as the water jet is created i start running behind it, and as your body turns into sand succesfully avoiding damage from the water jet, i have reached short range, so i quickly gather big amounts of dark chakra in my left hand, and the moment you re-materialize into your regular form, i plow a dark rasengan with two rings moving around it having an atomic look into your stomach, wich breaks a few wrib cage bones and what not, i then jump towards the right side still being short range from you and release a dark shock wave that deals massive internal injuries to your body*

    Let's see this so called Ultimate shield at its finest..

    (Meiton: Chō Kasseiken) - Dark Release: Super Revival Fist
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: This jutsu works in similar fashion to rasengan. by gathering dark chakra into the users hand, the user can create a dark orb with two dark rings around it (giving an atomic look). The user will then plow the orb into the opponent, resulting in the opponent being with tremendous bone shattering force.

    (Meiton: Kasseiken) - Dark Release: Revival Fist
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: By gathering dark chakra into both their hands, the user can then unleash a powerful and focused shock wave that, when it hits a person close range it could cause tremendous internal damage.
     
         

  6. #6
    A C I D Aízen's Avatar
    Status
    Aízen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12,242
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing
     



    Re: Let the Fight Start! [Open]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurotsuchi.. View Post
    *As soon as the water jet is created i start running behind it, and as your body turns into sand succesfully avoiding damage from the water jet, i have reached short range, so i quickly gather big amounts of dark chakra in my left hand, and the moment you re-materialize into your regular form, i plow a dark rasengan with two rings moving around it having an atomic look into your stomach, wich breaks a few wrib cage bones and what not, i then jump towards the right side still being short range from you and release a dark shock wave that deals massive internal injuries to your body*

    Let's see this so called Ultimate shield at its finest..

    (Meiton: Chō Kasseiken) - Dark Release: Super Revival Fist
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: This jutsu works in similar fashion to rasengan. by gathering dark chakra into the users hand, the user can create a dark orb with two dark rings around it (giving an atomic look). The user will then plow the orb into the opponent, resulting in the opponent being with tremendous bone shattering force.

    (Meiton: Kasseiken) - Dark Release: Revival Fist
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: By gathering dark chakra into both their hands, the user can then unleash a powerful and focused shock wave that, when it hits a person close range it could cause tremendous internal damage.
    As your about to plow the dark rasengan into my stomach, my sand reacts and hands of kaura(gaar's mom) grabs your wrist and forcefully lift you into the air and then immediately hen lifts you in the air and flips you over, throwing you back down and driving the back and shoulders of you to the ground.

    (Suna no Te) - Hands of Sand
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Gaara will manipulate his chakra to create a hand or multiple hands made of sand t deal with a single opponent or multiple oppnents and binding the legs preventing them from moving.
     
         

  7. #7
    Loki's Avatar
    Status
    Loki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,292
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ten Yasha
     



    Re: Let the Fight Start! [Open]

    Your sand can't react on its own if you don't have the 1 tail within you bish >_> I think.

    *As the hands lift me i swing my right hand downwards and creating a jet of water in my hand wich slices the right hand, and the left hand, as im falling i then create a clone besides me wich creates the Dark orb AKA rasengan and plows it into your body from above, as i land and obserb you, still being short range, after it plows the dark orb into you my clone stands to my left watching you in pain*

    (Suiton: Suihachi) – Water Release: Hand of waves

    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: the user will produce a fairly powerful jet of water from the user's hand.

    (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Rank:B
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

    (Meiton: Chō Kasseiken) - Dark Release: Super Revival Fist
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: This jutsu works in similar fashion to rasengan. by gathering dark chakra into the users hand, the user can create a dark orb with two dark rings around it (giving an atomic look). The user will then plow the orb into the opponent, resulting in the opponent being with tremendous bone shattering force.


    Come on Sand boy >_O
     
         

  8. #8
    A C I D Aízen's Avatar
    Status
    Aízen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12,242
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing
     



    Re: Let the Fight Start! [Open]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurotsuchi.. View Post
    Your sand can't react on its own if you don't have the 1 tail within you bish >_> I think.

    *As the hands lift me i swing my right hand downwards and creating a jet of water in my hand wich slices the right hand, and the left hand, as im falling i then create a clone besides me wich creates the Dark orb AKA rasengan and plows it into your body from above, as i land and obserb you, still being short range, after it plows the dark orb into you my clone stands to my left watching you in pain*

    (Suiton: Suihachi) – Water Release: Hand of waves

    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: the user will produce a fairly powerful jet of water from the user's hand.

    (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Rank:B
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

    (Meiton: Chō Kasseiken) - Dark Release: Super Revival Fist
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: This jutsu works in similar fashion to rasengan. by gathering dark chakra into the users hand, the user can create a dark orb with two dark rings around it (giving an atomic look). The user will then plow the orb into the opponent, resulting in the opponent being with tremendous bone shattering force.


    Come on Sand boy >_O
    Yusuke and zen said it moves on its own .-., they just told me not to abuse it

    As you slice the hands, me watching i notice the shadow clone before it comes down i simply swing my right arm while creating a demonic arm that grabs onto your clones arm(the one with the rasengan), slicing its arm off and it poofs away.

    (Fūton: Jūha Reppū Shō) - Wind Style: Beast Tearing Gale Palm
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.
     
         

  9. #9
    Loki's Avatar
    Status
    Loki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,292
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ten Yasha
     



    Re: Let the Fight Start! [Open]

    *As the clone poofs a vortex of water appears right behind the White smoke that is left from the clone, making it a surprise attack leaving you very few time to reacht a few inches away from your face, even if your shield defends it would be rendered useless, i manipulate it to slam itself against you and then go behind you and push you fowards towards me, from where i stab you with a kunai to the heart*

    (Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid (Made short range of the user with a med range reach)
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.


    Now now, show me more King of the Wind Country.
     
         

  10. #10
    A C I D Aízen's Avatar
    Status
    Aízen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12,242
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing
     



    Re: Let the Fight Start! [Open]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurotsuchi.. View Post
    *As the clone poofs a vortex of water appears right behind the White smoke that is left from the clone, making it a surprise attack leaving you very few time to reacht a few inches away from your face, even if your shield defends it would be rendered useless, i manipulate it to slam itself against you and then go behind you and push you fowards towards me, from where i stab you with a kunai to the heart*

    (Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid (Made short range of the user with a med range reach)
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.


    Now now, show me more King of the Wind Country.
    Gaara: Then you shall get what you ask for

    As it comes at me, i swing my arm, pushing away the water. It expands so that water gets ***** slapped. I then create a backwards wave of wind that sucks you towards me as i swing my arm backwards again, backhanding you with tremendous force, sending you flying back.

    Fuuton: Shinku( Wind Release: Vacuum)
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: N/A (+20 if combined with a blast of fire)
    Description: The user sends a wave of wind from his mouth over to his opponent. The large blast surrounds the opponent and drags them towards the user.
    ~Can only be taught by Rikerslade~
     
         

  11. #11
    Loki's Avatar
    Status
    Loki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,292
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ten Yasha
     



    Re: Let the Fight Start! [Open]

    You ***** slaped the water technique with your hand ? -_-
     
         

  12. #12
    Loki's Avatar
    Status
    Loki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,292
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ten Yasha
     



    Re: Let the Fight Start! [Open]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara View Post
    Gaara: Then you shall get what you ask for

    As it comes at me, i swing my arm, pushing away the water. It expands so that water gets ***** slapped. I then create a backwards wave of wind that sucks you towards me as i swing my arm backwards again, backhanding you with tremendous force, sending you flying back.

    Fuuton: Shinku( Wind Release: Vacuum)
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: N/A (+20 if combined with a blast of fire)
    Description: The user sends a wave of wind from his mouth over to his opponent. The large blast surrounds the opponent and drags them towards the user.
    ~Can only be taught by Rikerslade~
    *As im dragged towards you i gather dark chakra into my right hand AGAIN!! and plum it into your chest at the same moment you backhand me, breaking a few bones of your body as i fly backwards do a backflip and land on the ground*

    Where is the sand ?

    (Meiton: Chō Kasseiken) - Dark Release: Super Revival Fist
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: This jutsu works in similar fashion to rasengan. by gathering dark chakra into the users hand, the user can create a dark orb with two dark rings around it (giving an atomic look). The user will then plow the orb into the opponent, resulting in the opponent being with tremendous bone shattering force.
     
         

  13. #13
    A C I D Aízen's Avatar
    Status
    Aízen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12,242
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing
     



    Re: Let the Fight Start! [Open]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurotsuchi.. View Post
    *As im dragged towards you i gather dark chakra into my right hand AGAIN!! and plum it into your chest at the same moment you backhand me, breaking a few bones of your body as i fly backwards do a backflip and land on the ground*

    Where is the sand ?

    (Meiton: Chō Kasseiken) - Dark Release: Super Revival Fist
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: This jutsu works in similar fashion to rasengan. by gathering dark chakra into the users hand, the user can create a dark orb with two dark rings around it (giving an atomic look). The user will then plow the orb into the opponent, resulting in the opponent being with tremendous bone shattering force.
    So basically i get hit by your dark rasengan and am sent flying back and hit the floor. I then turn my chest to sand and cause my entire chest to just remove itself so i have a huge hole where my chest used to be. Then, i use sand from my sand gourd to fill in the hole and merge with that sand, thus creating me a new chest with no broken bones and completely healed.

    (Suna Tainai no Jutsu) - Sand Body Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Gaara turns his own body into sand, or simply parts of it. While in sand form, he can cross long distances by soaring as a sandstorm. In this form he is also invulnerable to attacks. However he is unable to attack during this form.
    Note: Transformation lasts a maximum of one turn.


    (sunagakure no jutsu) hidden in sand technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The User Channels chakra all throughout their body an then blend into sand and then move in and out of other sand in the area undetected. While this is being used the user gains the ability to move from one spot covered in sand to another, even if they are not together, but the sand must be at least in a 50 meter radius or it will not work. This technique is similar to water release: hidden in water technique. While inside the sand the user will move at high speeds but nowhere near the gates.while this used the user is still detectable by sensory or byakugan, sharingan or rinnegan users.


    Round 2! Fight!

    After those words are said from out of nowhere i stand back up again. There is about a 8m length in between us because of my ***** slap and your dark rasengan putting space between us.
     
         

  14. #14
    Loki's Avatar
    Status
    Loki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,292
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ten Yasha
     



    Re: Let the Fight Start! [Open]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara View Post
    So basically i get hit by your dark rasengan and am sent flying back and hit the floor. I then turn my chest to sand and cause my entire chest to just remove itself so i have a huge hole where my chest used to be. Then, i use sand from my sand gourd to fill in the hole and merge with that sand, thus creating me a new chest with no broken bones and completely healed.

    (Suna Tainai no Jutsu) - Sand Body Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Gaara turns his own body into sand, or simply parts of it. While in sand form, he can cross long distances by soaring as a sandstorm. In this form he is also invulnerable to attacks. However he is unable to attack during this form.
    Note: Transformation lasts a maximum of one turn.


    (sunagakure no jutsu) hidden in sand technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The User Channels chakra all throughout their body an then blend into sand and then move in and out of other sand in the area undetected. While this is being used the user gains the ability to move from one spot covered in sand to another, even if they are not together, but the sand must be at least in a 50 meter radius or it will not work. This technique is similar to water release: hidden in water technique. While inside the sand the user will move at high speeds but nowhere near the gates.while this used the user is still detectable by sensory or byakugan, sharingan or rinnegan users.


    Round 2! Fight!

    After those words are said from out of nowhere i stand back up again. There is about a 8m length in between us because of my ***** slap and your dark rasengan putting space between us.
    lol at the words from nowhere.
    _______________________
    *As i notice the sand beginning to fill your chest, i perform 3 handseals, and as you finish blending with the sand i blast fowards a vortex from my left palm towards you*

    (Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After waving the Boar → Dog → Ram hand seals, a water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required

    *So mid range right ? xD
     
         

  15. #15
    A C I D Aízen's Avatar
    Status
    Aízen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12,242
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing
     



    Re: Let the Fight Start! [Open]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurotsuchi.. View Post
    lol at the words from nowhere.
    _______________________
    *As i notice the sand beginning to fill your chest, i perform 3 handseals, and as you finish blending with the sand i blast fowards a vortex from my left palm towards you*

    (Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After waving the Boar → Dog → Ram hand seals, a water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required

    *So mid range right ? xD
    I preform a single hand-seal and simply release a net of wind chakra that simply passes by the vortex, cutting it into cube shaped water droplets that create a large puddle in between us.*

    (Fūton: Kakeami no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Cast Net Technique
    [SPOILER]Rank: A
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user using a giant folding fan or giant fan will swing it towards the enemy summoning a gust of wind that then takes the form of a net and slices through the opponent. A standard user can perform this technique by using a sequence of 5 hand seals.[SPOILER]

    I then raise my left hand and create a wave of wind from behind you that pulls everything towards my palm, pulling you into the cast net. This pulls you from the ground. While doing that, I have wind chakra leak from my body.*

    Fuuton: Shinku( Wind Release: Vacuum)
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: N/A (+20 if combined with a blast of fire)
    Description: The user sends a wave of wind from his mouth over to his opponent. The large blast surrounds the opponent and drags them towards the user.
    ~Can only be taught by Rikerslade~
     
         

  16. #16
    Loki's Avatar
    Status
    Loki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,292
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ten Yasha
     



    Re: Let the Fight Start! [Open]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara View Post
    I preform a single hand-seal and simply release a net of wind chakra that simply passes by the vortex, cutting it into cube shaped water droplets that create a large puddle in between us.*

    (Fūton: Kakeami no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Cast Net Technique
    [SPOILER]Rank: A
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user using a giant folding fan or giant fan will swing it towards the enemy summoning a gust of wind that then takes the form of a net and slices through the opponent. A standard user can perform this technique by using a sequence of 5 hand seals.[SPOILER]

    I then raise my left hand and create a wave of wind from behind you that pulls everything towards my palm, pulling you into the cast net. This pulls you from the ground. While doing that, I have wind chakra leak from my body.*

    Fuuton: Shinku( Wind Release: Vacuum)
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: N/A (+20 if combined with a blast of fire)
    Description: The user sends a wave of wind from his mouth over to his opponent. The large blast surrounds the opponent and drags them towards the user.
    ~Can only be taught by Rikerslade~
    *As the wind cuts the water technique into a puddle of water i perform 1 handseal and create a fierce water dragon from the puddle that heads towards you before you move on with your second technique, right after this, i create 1 clone whom runs towards you from your left side in an arc motion*

    Let's see you handle 2 opponents.

    (Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After performing a long series of hand seals Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Bird the user then shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill. Tobirama was able to use this technique with a single hand seal showing testiment to his skill in water ninjutsu.
    Note: Requires a water source to use.

    (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Rank:B
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.
     
         

  17. #17
    A C I D Aízen's Avatar
    Status
    Aízen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12,242
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing
     



    Re: Let the Fight Start! [Open]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurotsuchi.. View Post
    *As the wind cuts the water technique into a puddle of water i perform 1 handseal and create a fierce water dragon from the puddle that heads towards you before you move on with your second technique, right after this, i create 1 clone whom runs towards you from your left side in an arc motion*

    Let's see you handle 2 opponents.

    (Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After performing a long series of hand seals Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Bird the user then shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill. Tobirama was able to use this technique with a single hand seal showing testiment to his skill in water ninjutsu.
    Note: Requires a water source to use.

    (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Rank:B
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.
    Gaara"You shall not pass" I rap fast like shadow fax. How is your wand gonna beat my staff? Mics in flames, torched by vandals, touch mine fumble dire and scorch your other hand off. You fool, you got snapped your not a real fighter, death makes you die & just make mine bright brighta. Your ass is like green dots
    everyone makes a deposit. Everyone knows you got more than a...oh wait, what am I simging? @___@

    *As the dragon comes at me, I summon a giant creature made of stone to rise. The creature grabs onto the dragons neck and applies pressure, causing it to explode into water, splattering all over the place.*

    (Doton: Iwa no Gōremu) – Earth Release: Stone Golem
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user expels a large creature composed of stone from his mouth. The rock golem has a fair amount of stamina and brute strength, being able to bite and tear off flesh with its mouth and hands respectively. If used from above the target then the user can use the earth golem to drop down onto the opponent like a bomb and crush them.


    *After choking out the dragon, the golem leaps in the air and crumbles into large rocks that rain down from above on your clone.

    (Doton: Iwa Yado Kuzushi) - Earth Release: Stone Lodging Destruction
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Descripton: This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock. This can be especially useful if in a cave or a stone lodging. The technique can loosen the rocks and cause them to come raining down on whomever is trapped inside.
     
         

  18. #18
    Loki's Avatar
    Status
    Loki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,292
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ten Yasha
     



    Re: Let the Fight Start! [Open]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara View Post
    Gaara"You shall not pass" I rap fast like shadow fax. How is your wand gonna beat my staff? Mics in flames, torched by vandals, touch mine fumble dire and scorch your other hand off. You fool, you got snapped your not a real fighter, death makes you die & just make mine bright brighta. Your ass is like green dots
    everyone makes a deposit. Everyone knows you got more than a...oh wait, what am I simging? @___@

    *As the dragon comes at me, I summon a giant creature made of stone to rise. The creature grabs onto the dragons neck and applies pressure, causing it to explode into water, splattering all over the place.*

    (Doton: Iwa no Gōremu) – Earth Release: Stone Golem
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user expels a large creature composed of stone from his mouth. The rock golem has a fair amount of stamina and brute strength, being able to bite and tear off flesh with its mouth and hands respectively. If used from above the target then the user can use the earth golem to drop down onto the opponent like a bomb and crush them.


    *After choking out the dragon, the golem leaps in the air and crumbles into large rocks that rain down from above on your clone.

    (Doton: Iwa Yado Kuzushi) - Earth Release: Stone Lodging Destruction
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Descripton: This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock. This can be especially useful if in a cave or a stone lodging. The technique can loosen the rocks and cause them to come raining down on whomever is trapped inside.
    *claps* D

    *As the golem grabs the dragon water, i perform 2 quick handseals and change the properties of the ground under you and your golem, making you both sink into a swamp of mud before it leaps into the air, as your sinking i spit a mudshot at your face covering your eyes and mouth*

    I like the way you use the earth element, kazegake san.

    (Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

    (Doton: Dorosandan) – Earth Release: Mudshot
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 10
    Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.
     
         

  19. #19
    A C I D Aízen's Avatar
    Status
    Aízen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12,242
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing
     



    Re: Let the Fight Start! [Open]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurotsuchi.. View Post
    *claps* D

    *As the golem grabs the dragon water, i perform 2 quick handseals and change the properties of the ground under you and your golem, making you both sink into a swamp of mud before it leaps into the air, as your sinking i spit a mudshot at your face covering your eyes and mouth*

    I like the way you use the earth element, kazegake san.

    (Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

    (Doton: Dorosandan) – Earth Release: Mudshot
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 10
    Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.
    As the ground gets softer and changes composition, i gather my sand under my feet and have it launch me in the air before the swamp fully forms that i use to ride upward.*

    (Sabaku Fuyuu) - Floating Sand
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary/Defence
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A cloud of sand that levitates the user to protect them from harm or to give then an air advantage.


    While riding, i notice the mudshot. I simply ride upward and avoid it U_u

    Gaara: Time to take off kitty gloves*

    I then cause tendrils of sand to rise up around in a layer format. These tendrils encircle you and instantly compress itself into a large pyramid the same size as the picture below. On the sand tendrils are sealing tags.*



    (Sabaku Soutaisou no Jutsu) - Sand Waterfall Layered Imperial Funeral Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Using a large quantity of his sand, Gaara covers the enemy with several successive layers of the material, before compressing it into the form of a huge pyramid which acts to imprison the target upon its completion.


    ( Fūin Fuda ) – Sealing Tag
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Once one of these tags is placed on an object, either by hand or by being attached to a kunai and thrown, a substantial seal slowly forms over the target. This prevents the target from moving or being summoned.
    Note: The seal takes a while to form, so any opponent can rip it off negating its effects entirely, if he does so within five seconds.
    Note: This technique only works against summons, or bodies resurrected via Edo Tensei.
     
         

  20. #20
    Loki's Avatar
    Status
    Loki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,292
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ten Yasha
     



    Re: Let the Fight Start! [Open]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara View Post
    As the ground gets softer and changes composition, i gather my sand under my feet and have it launch me in the air before the swamp fully forms that i use to ride upward.*

    (Sabaku Fuyuu) - Floating Sand
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary/Defence
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A cloud of sand that levitates the user to protect them from harm or to give then an air advantage.


    While riding, i notice the mudshot. I simply ride upward and avoid it U_u

    Gaara: Time to take off kitty gloves*

    I then cause tendrils of sand to rise up around in a layer format. These tendrils encircle you and instantly compress itself into a large pyramid the same size as the picture below. On the sand tendrils are sealing tags.*



    (Sabaku Soutaisou no Jutsu) - Sand Waterfall Layered Imperial Funeral Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Using a large quantity of his sand, Gaara covers the enemy with several successive layers of the material, before compressing it into the form of a huge pyramid which acts to imprison the target upon its completion.


    ( Fūin Fuda ) – Sealing Tag
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Once one of these tags is placed on an object, either by hand or by being attached to a kunai and thrown, a substantial seal slowly forms over the target. This prevents the target from moving or being summoned.
    Note: The seal takes a while to form, so any opponent can rip it off negating its effects entirely, if he does so within five seconds.
    Note: This technique only works against summons, or bodies resurrected via Edo Tensei.
    Trying out brand new Sealing Tags ehh e_e
    ____________________________
    *As you levitate yourself and your golem sinks, i perform 3 fast handseals wich are performed faster than a regular earth user due to my earth affinity, and use the already existing mud from the swamp to shoot a big dragon like head of mud at you from below you, engulfing your sand and your entire body, i then summon water 10 meters above you to make you hit the ground faster and stronger*

    (Doton: Doryudan) - Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: When used with Earth Release: Earth Flow River, the user will then perform the Ram → Horse → Dragon they can create a dragon-like head to fire concentrated mud at an opponent. This can also be combined with a fire jutsu to shoot lava toward an opponent.

    (Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.
     
         

  21. #21
    A C I D Aízen's Avatar
    Status
    Aízen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12,242
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing
     



    Re: Let the Fight Start! [Open]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurotsuchi.. View Post
    Trying out brand new Sealing Tags ehh e_e
    ____________________________
    *As you levitate yourself and your golem sinks, i perform 3 fast handseals wich are performed faster than a regular earth user due to my earth affinity, and use the already existing mud from the swamp to shoot a big dragon like head of mud at you from below you, engulfing your sand and your entire body, i then summon water 10 meters above you to make you hit the ground faster and stronger*

    (Doton: Doryudan) - Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: When used with Earth Release: Earth Flow River, the user will then perform the Ram → Horse → Dragon they can create a dragon-like head to fire concentrated mud at an opponent. This can also be combined with a fire jutsu to shoot lava toward an opponent.

    (Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.
    As the dragon tries to eat me, i simply bend down and touch it and prettifies and turns to rock and crumbles away due to my awesomeness.

    (Doton: Kajūgan no Jutsu): Earth Style: Added Weight Rock Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Range: short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: By performing the snake hand seal the user will use this technique to petrify whatever or whoever is touching them, causing the object in question to start to crumble. Due to essentially being turned to stone, the affected target considerably increases in weight. The afflicted person or object of this techniques effects increases their power by +10 to techniques but reduces their speed.
    Note: The target stays petrified for 1 turn.


    I then, as i notice the shadow forming above me, do a punching motion release a blast of wind that blasts all the water away at angle so it goes away behind me.

    (Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Rank: B
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.


    Gaara: Lets finish this.

    I begin flying towards you
     
         

  22. #22
    Loki's Avatar
    Status
    Loki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,292
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ten Yasha
     



    Re: Let the Fight Start! [Open]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara View Post
    As the dragon tries to eat me, i simply bend down and touch it and prettifies and turns to rock and crumbles away due to my awesomeness.

    (Doton: Kajūgan no Jutsu): Earth Style: Added Weight Rock Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Range: short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: By performing the snake hand seal the user will use this technique to petrify whatever or whoever is touching them, causing the object in question to start to crumble. Due to essentially being turned to stone, the affected target considerably increases in weight. The afflicted person or object of this techniques effects increases their power by +10 to techniques but reduces their speed.
    Note: The target stays petrified for 1 turn.


    I then, as i notice the shadow forming above me, do a punching motion release a blast of wind that blasts all the water away at angle so it goes away behind me.

    (Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Rank: B
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.


    Gaara: Lets finish this.

    I begin flying towards you

    *As you punch upwards i create water under your location wich gushes upwards and renders the sand your standing on useless, as your now falling the same water turns into water bullets the pierce your entire body, i then begin running towards you as the bullets gather, form another great water dragon, and smashes you into the ground, by now i reach short range, i quickly throw an explosive kunai to your right, wich goes off and the explosion creates dust wich blocks your vision from me, in the meantime i create 1 clone who stands on my left side, you would not know who the real me is*

    Lets try out that sand shield in short combat

    (Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.

    (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Rank:B
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •