Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    I won't give up! uzumaknaruto's Avatar
    Status
    uzumaknaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    160
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Mizukage murdered






    In the first chapters of naruto(part I) kakashi said that zabuza killed the mizukage and he ran away from the village, becoming a missing-nin, and later he joined with gatô... the question is - if madara is the "actual mizukage" shouldnt be dead, because in that time zabuza would probably kill him???
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Status
    BAN_KAI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Behind the Seal tormenting he Kjubi
    Posts
    5,466
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Mizukage murdered

    LOL i created the same thread a month 1 ago but someone posted it years before me :D
     
         

  3. #3
    Banned
    Status
    Flaw is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Desert of Joy
    Posts
    13,499
    Post Thanks / Like
    †
     



    Re: Mizukage murdered

    Quote Originally Posted by uzumaknaruto View Post





    In the first chapters of naruto(part I) kakashi said that zabuza killed the mizukage and he ran away from the village, becoming a missing-nin, and later he joined with gatô... the question is - if madara is the "actual mizukage" shouldnt be dead, because in that time zabuza would probably kill him???

    actually...kakashi said zabuza coup d'etait failed...so u fail as well xD
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Posts
    13,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: Mizukage murdered

    Sasuke sliced him in two, when fighting vs deidara, he didnt die, naruto hit him with rasengan, he didnt die, 1st hokage killed him, he's still alive. want more? sasuke used chidori on him, he didnt die, shino captured him with his bugs, nothing happend, yamato attacked him with wood, nothing happend. Do you really think zabuza killed madara?.... 1st was said to have killed him, everyone believed that, prolly the same happend when he fought zabuza, madara was just too lazy to get up again.
     
         

  5. #5
    I won't give up! uzumaknaruto's Avatar
    Status
    uzumaknaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    160
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Mizukage murdered

    Quote Originally Posted by BAN_KAI View Post
    LOL i created the same thread a month 1 ago but someone posted it years before me :D
    really sorry dude...
     
         

  6. #6
    I won't give up! uzumaknaruto's Avatar
    Status
    uzumaknaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    160
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Mizukage murdered

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Naruto View Post
    Sasuke sliced him in two, when fighting vs deidara, he didnt die, naruto hit him with rasengan, he didnt die, 1st hokage killed him, he's still alive. want more? sasuke used chidori on him, he didnt die, shino captured him with his bugs, nothing happend, yamato attacked him with wood, nothing happend. Do you really think zabuza killed madara?.... 1st was said to have killed him, everyone believed that, prolly the same happend when he fought zabuza, madara was just too lazy to get up again.
    so many examples... im not A STUPID - I GET IT OK??:D
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Posts
    13,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: Mizukage murdered

    Quote Originally Posted by uzumaknaruto View Post
    so many examples... im not A STUPID - I GET IT OK??:D
    hehehe no problem mate ;D as the post above said, coup d'etat failed.
     
         

  8. #8
    What? Kazamori's Avatar
    Status
    Kazamori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Isolated Room
    Posts
    9,653
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Mizukage murdered

    Wait... I thought Zabuza failed... =\
     
         

  9. #9
    Deidara...'s Avatar
    Status
    Deidara... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Posts
    5,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!
     

    Re: Mizukage murdered

    Quote Originally Posted by -Hiebie- View Post
    Wait... I thought Zabuza failed... =\
    he did

    staging a coup d'etait simply means to try and remove the current government and replace it with your self
     
         

  10. #10
    Member Future Naruto's Avatar
    Status
    Future Naruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    95
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Mizukage murdered

    Quote Originally Posted by BAN_KAI View Post
    LOL i created the same thread a month 1 ago but someone posted it years before me :D
    he's got to start somewhere or already may have.
     
         

  11. #11
    Deidara...'s Avatar
    Status
    Deidara... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Posts
    5,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!
     

    Re: Mizukage murdered

    Quote Originally Posted by BAN_KAI View Post
    LOL i created the same thread a month 1 ago but someone posted it years before me :D
    look at this situation in a different view with a new central message

    great minds think alike

    its much more productive and it makes people not feel like thier new thought is just an old washed up one(i'm not saying this thread is washed up and old)
    just passing out some food for thought
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Status
    BAN_KAI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Behind the Seal tormenting he Kjubi
    Posts
    5,466
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •