View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter!

Voters
1076. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    98 9.11%
  • 2

    68 6.32%
  • 3

    168 15.61%
  • 4

    224 20.82%
  • 5

    518 48.14%
Page 36 of 36 « First ... 263233343536
Results 876 to 895 of 895
  1. #876
    Want some eye-scream? Edge's Avatar
    Status
    Edge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Canada, Motha *****
    Posts
    979
    Post Thanks / Like
    If a woodchuck chucks
    approximately its own cubic
    weight in wood it could
    hypothetically chuck around 35
    pounds of hard lumber.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 600 Discussion and 601 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodytaste View Post
    never heard that manga had voice O:

    (kishi does not even talk to the voice actors, about the further manga, so he for sure did not choose tobis voice)

    secondly this whole Obito thing reminds me of Spartacus the new series. Its like that everthing Spartacus started to crush Rome, was because of his loved woman who got killed. Dunnow why so many people think that Love is not a good motive in a Manga, while it is in such a good Serial.~
    I know, was just something funny I wanted to point out
     
         

  2. #877
    Member hugocruzz's Avatar
    Status
    hugocruzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Everywhere, Master of time and Space
    Posts
    152
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 600 Discussion and 601 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by squigles View Post
    I don't 'wish' that it wasn't Obito or that it was someone else. I'm pointing out the simple fact that when you account for the facts of the manga, Obito doesn't add up to Tobi. It just doesn't. Kishi has to re write some chapters in order to make it fit, and that's why so many people have pointed out the plot holes.

    This is the first time in 600 chapters I've scrutinized what Kishi has written, and I wouldn't have done it if I didn't think it was a relevant point to bring up.
    "Obito doesn't add up to Tobi."

    Tottally agree, kishi has much to explain, much history gaps, and I hope he'll explain soon. Mainly, the incident between minato and tobi, and the attack to konoha. But I think, because of that, we shouldn't jump too soon into conclusions like Tobi is not Obito.

    Lets see what kishi has to offer before that. But very valid points you presented, don't want to say that you see that badly, but like I said, the proof isn't still enough to proove your point, have to wait some chapters to prove that. Lets wait. Much respect, cheers.
     
         

  3. #878
    Member The God's Avatar
    Status
    The God is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    300
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 600 Discussion and 601 Predictions

    you're all wrong zetsu is linked with obito kishi is trolling! how many times we seen white slime dripping from tobi, nd now because he says hes obito u get all these ppl complainin

    what about when he sed he was madara?

    i think tobi is also linked with madara as how would the original madara know the seals to the 2nd hokages edo tensei technique

    kabuto showed tobi the seals i reckon kishi put tht in there on purpose and then all of a sudden the edo madara knew the seals
    maybe because they share the same rinnegan eyes? so they have a shared field of vision

    but yh the time link is due to zetsu

    he probably cloned the original madara but didnt have enough chakra to do his moves properly so then cloned obito so he could jus stay teleporting so know one can hit him

    then gave the eyes to nagato
     
         
    Last edited by The God; 09-10-2012 at 12:35 PM.

  4. #879
    Member bibspark's Avatar
    Status
    bibspark is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    228
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 600 Discussion and 601 Predictions

    Kishi is really trying to push this Tobi Obito thing, as much as I'm slowly being changed to that way of thinking but I do believe Tobi is linked to Obito, Madara and Zetsu maybe a combination of them??? who knows.

    Tobi was initially Madara then No One(Zetsu) now Obito.
     
         

  5. #880
    -Vegeta's Avatar
    Status
    -Vegeta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    THE best village, Amegakure no Sato
    Posts
    26,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlameAme
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 600 Discussion and 601 Predictions

    He's "No Body" Uchiha
     
         

  6. #881
    Member Hyoga's Avatar
    Status
    Hyoga is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    60
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 600 Discussion and 601 Predictions

    So we have another whinny Uchiha as a main villain. My answer to pathetic cry baby obito would be. If you were alive this whole time why didint you cam back to the village and protected Rin yourself instead of blaming kakashi for not being able to. He is alive and decides to stay with madara and then he complains about rin's death. If he was strong why didint he protect her himself.

    Im tired of this crybaby Uchiha always complaining about shit. At least Nagato had a reason to ****ing be pissed off. LEaf ninja supposedly kill his parents in a war. Then Danzo and Salamander dude kill his best friend after betraying him. He had a reason to hate the stablishment. Then come lame Obito with the you let Rin die crap. She is dead and its all his own doing for not being part of his 3 man cell team. ****ing Obito piece of shit
     
         

  7. #882
    Tracker Ninja
    Status
    peachgurl is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 600 Discussion and 601 Predictions

    every time someone was brought back form the dead they had all their original powers. not once did i see any ninja have a grorh spurt.
    (haku didn't get any taller) so how could obito
     
         

  8. #883
    Member CA137794's Avatar
    Status
    CA137794 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Staring at a screen in my room.
    Posts
    202
    Post Thanks / Like
    What are you reading there?
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 600 Discussion and 601 Predictions

    4/5 because of the flashback but it was so suspensful.
     
         

  9. #884
    Academy Student JAzz1991's Avatar
    Status
    JAzz1991 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 600 Discussion and 601 Predictions

    guys i have a theory its a little farfetched but hear me out

    "What if when obito was a almost crushed under the rock his MS activated think about it. his kamui is still intact even after being crushed . that means his ability to phase might have activated then that might have been the only reason he survived. then after his body being badly damaged he was trying to get away or managing to survive there and met with either madara or zetsu"

    again its just a theory it can be different all together
     
         

  10. #885
    Bling Nin Mikoto's Avatar
    Status
    Mikoto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    133
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 600 Discussion and 601 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by squigles View Post
    Obito is a no-name and that story arc is a filler chapter. The only difference between that arc and any other filler is that Kakashi references Rin and Obito outside of Kakashi Gaiden. Now Kishi wants us to believe that this no name Uchiha is somehow this super villain who became a super villain because Kakashi broke his promise to protect Rin (another no name character, one who doesn't even have a last name), even though Rin's death happened after Obito's death and in order for Obito to become a super villain because of Rin's death, he would have to go back in time and not die so he could see Rin's death and then devise this super villain plan to enslave the world.

    Yeah, it's all BS and I don't understand how people give Kishi any credit for it at this point. The only logical conclusion is that Tobi is really someone else who's just using Obito's Body and trolling Kakashi to throw him off his game.
    Well your reasoning is somewhat flawed here. It wasn't filler. It sets up the whole part 2 arch. It would be hard to believe it's a coincidence and purely a filler story, when it was released right smack in the middle of part 1 and 2. It's called foreshadowing, live with it. There's something Kishimoto has yet to reveal regarding Obito post-smashing that will make this more plausible I'm sure.
     
         

  11. #886
    Academy Student thewondererer's Avatar
    Status
    thewondererer is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 600 Discussion and 601 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by squigles View Post
    His death was pretty much confirmed by being crushed by a shit ton of rocks, and then being crushed again by the surrounding dozen or so rock ninja.

    - Kakashi and Obito save rin.
    - Rin, Kakashi, and Obito try to escape as one of the rock ninja implode the cave down around them.
    - Kakashi gets hit by a rock and falls down, Obito grabs him and throws him clear of the falling rocks, getting crushed himself.
    - Kakashi wakes up, and finds that Obito is crushed by rocks.
    - Obito gives him his left eye, and Rin implants it.
    - Kakashi finishes off the rock shinobi.
    - A bunch more rock shinobi show up, Kakashi and Rin narrowly escape the rubble before Obito gets crushed again.
    - Kakashi blacks out just before Minato shows up and kills all the rock ninja.

    There is no way that Minato would not try to rescue Obito if he thought he was alive, and he would have undoubtedly dug through the rocks to get his corpse. So the time frame we are talking about here between the time Obito was crushed a second time and then Minato showing up is literally a matter of minutes, if that. Whomever rescued/resurrected Obito would have had to act within those few minutes before Minato got there and that would take insane planning and foresight.

    Otherwise, Minato senses that Obito is dead under the pile of rocks and transports his corpse back to Konoha for a burial. Or Minato leaves his corpse there and they bury an empty casket.
    The timeframe between Obito being crushed and Minato showing up may or may not a literally be a matter of minutes. You MAY assume that it is we still don't know for sure so it isn't fact. Also Obito being crushed twice STILL does not confirm his death. Showing a scene of someone looking to check if his body is dead confirms that. I mean look at Deidara vs Sasuke. When Deidara made it seem like Sasuke exploded, either the scene could have ended there or Sasuke could have just escaped while faking his death and we could have assumed Sasuke died but he really didn't.

    Because he has absolutely zero reason to. The Uchiha betrayed him, remember? He was the only Uchiha (besides his brother) who was willing to do whatever it took to keep his power in the ninja world, and no other Uchiha would stand by him. He has no reason to take in a dying Uchiha boy, and would be in a better position if he just killed him and took his sharingan or used his dead body for experiments.
    You just proved my point. Madara CAN have a reason to take him in. Maybe to experiment resurrecting Obito or maybe he wanted to leave him as his legacy because Madara may have foreseen his death and Obito will continue his plan (and quite possibly revive Madara). My point is Madara can have a reason.

    Because you have to lose the person close to you before you can become angry enough about it to seek vengeance. Obito's death was BEFORE Rin died, so therefore his rescue or resurrection had to also happen BEFORE Rin died. So whoever helped Obito would have had to see the future to know that Rin was going to die and that Obito would be pissed enough about it to Rage at the world.

    Do you understand my point yet? How does Madara know to save Obito so that he can become evil and enslave the world, when the cause of his evilness has not yet happened? We're talking about a matter of minutes in a timeline where Rin is not dead.... therefore 'because you let Rin die' is not a valid reason for Obito to have survived his supposed death and come back as an evil super villain.
    Again I explained earlier why Obito wasn't confirmed dead. And again, Madara CAN have reasons to take Obito as I said earlier. And again x2, it's not fair to judge Obito's justification yet because Kishi hasn't begun to reveal the whole Rin thing.

    It was a unique plot twist to have someone you thought was dead come back as the main villain. However, none of the events that transpired afterward make any sense given the context of that characters death. The 'Rin thing' is what makes the least sense of all. Kishi doesn't need to explain it because it doesn't fit at all. It's literally the same as Obito coming back as the main villain and telling Kakashi it's because 'he let Jiraya die.' Or because he 'let Minato die.' Or any other major character who died AFTER Obito. It's just not logically possible for Obito's survival and subsequent turn into an evil bastard to be explained by Rin's death.
    How can you say "Kishi doesn't need to explain it because it doesn't fit at all." when the point of an explanation is to show why something fits within the context... And again, we have to be patient about Kishi explaining the whole Rin incident before judging.

    Except there is no logical reason for Madara to wear a mask (when he never did before) and then run around claiming to be Madara. Do you put on a mask and then run around telling people who you really are? That just seems like a retarded thing to do imo. It would make more sense to wear a mask to specifically HIDE who you really are.
    From what I remember, the long-haired masked man only told he was Uchiha Madara to those that didn't have intention to foil his plan (e.g. Kisame). I'm just saying it is a possibility but not claiming it happened. There could be a bunch of logical reasons as to why Madara would do that which you haven't put effort into thinking. My point is that it's best to keep an OPEN-MIND rather than narrowing your view into "Oh I know exactly how X character's brain works because I feel I'm a manga psychologist so I will claim that he will NEVER do this." It underestimates the creativity of human nature.

    Except that Madara has been a major character in the story arc and one of the most powerful ninja ever. During his 5 chapter mini arc, Obito was a bumbling fool and only barely managed to awaken his sharingan and save Kakashi. Let's say for sake of my point, that instead of being called Naruto, the story was called Sasuke, and Naruto died in the first 3 chapters. What would you think about Naruto at that point?

    Pretty shitty no-name character. The only reason why you think anything of Naruto now is because the main story is centered on him, and he's had 600 chapters to grow up and become a powerful force for good.
    Just because a character is incredibly weak does not make him a character of little value in story. What makes a character of high value is how significant he/she is to the story. Madara is of high value because he is showed to be a major representation of hatred and power throughout the story and Obito was of high value because of his crucial connection to a major character (which can be used to further develop the plot), Kakashi, and how he represented friendship. Now Obito is of even higher value now because he represents the the truth about mankind which is that we are dynamic creatures. (shifting from a caring, friendship-oriented character to an anti-hero who's sense of justice has completely changed to a different extreme)
     
         
    Last edited by thewondererer; 09-10-2012 at 11:46 PM.

  12. #887
    Itachi student class '03 Genjitxu's Avatar
    Status
    Genjitxu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Hidden Beach Village
    Posts
    359
    Post Thanks / Like
    bossed up
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 600 Discussion and 601 Predictions

    Obito wasn't so weak once he awakened his sharingan. He killed that invisible rock ninja, then he pulled off that scissor kick block to save Kakashi from the other rock ninja with the twin blades coming out of his arms. Then Obito could read the disrupted chakra patterns of Rin who was under genjutsu at the time. Can all sharingan read pattterns? Isn't that a byuakugan ability?
     
         

  13. #888
    Want some eye-scream? Edge's Avatar
    Status
    Edge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Canada, Motha *****
    Posts
    979
    Post Thanks / Like
    If a woodchuck chucks
    approximately its own cubic
    weight in wood it could
    hypothetically chuck around 35
    pounds of hard lumber.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 600 Discussion and 601 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by squigles View Post
    He was buried under a shit ton of rocks, and it all happened within a few minutes. So you're telling me that he was resurrected or rescued in the space of minutes? That would take planning and foresight, like Madara KNEW he was going to get crushed by a bunch of rocks so he would have the opportunity to turn some no-name Uchiha. Do you not understand how ridiculous that sounds?



    You're right, he was the main character and the most important Uchiha.[/sarcasm] Obito was one of Kakashi's teammates, who was always late, always sucked at techniques (like Naruto), and was terrible at doing what was necessary (except at the very last minute, when he awakened his sharingan and teamed up with Kakashi to save Rin). Not to mention he was only really featured within an extended chapter in which he DIED. At best he's a supporting character in a five chapter side story and has really no importance as an Uchiha.



    Again, we're talking about a character who was killed in the only mini story arc he was in. 'You let rin die' is not enough for a side character to all of a sudden develop this evil plan to enslave the world in the name of peace, especially when it's completely contingent on an event (rin's death) which did not happen in the time frame of minutes that Obito would have to be rescued/resurrected.

    It's like Kishi expects us to think Obito died (but not really) and then some time later Rin dies, and then Obito was just hanging out someplace until that happened in order to devise some plan to enslave the world. That's so convoluted it definitely ruins the story.



    He snuck into Konoha without tripping their barrier detection, killed all the Anbu who were guarding Kushina during birth, and took baby Naruto hostage without Minato even realizing it until it was too late. Then he managed to abduct Kushina and almost kill Minato AND baby Naruto in just a few seconds.

    If you don't think that he's was an S class ninja at that point, you're fooling yourself.



    Madara has never had a reason to wear a mask, and if he were to come back and attack Konoha and devise this plan to enslave the world, do you honestly think he would put a mask on? The only reason to wear a mask is to hide your identity, which is not something Madara would do in the first place, especially when he goes around telling people his name.

    No, the masked person who attacked konoha was the very same person who is claiming to be Obito now. And Obito's body is just another mask to hide who that person really is.



    Obito is a no-name and that story arc is a filler chapter. The only difference between that arc and any other filler is that Kakashi references Rin and Obito outside of Kakashi Gaiden. Now Kishi wants us to believe that this no name Uchiha is somehow this super villain who became a super villain because Kakashi broke his promise to protect Rin (another no name character, one who doesn't even have a last name), even though Rin's death happened after Obito's death and in order for Obito to become a super villain because of Rin's death, he would have to go back in time and not die so he could see Rin's death and then devise this super villain plan to enslave the world.

    Yeah, it's all BS and I don't understand how people give Kishi any credit for it at this point. The only logical conclusion is that Tobi is really someone else who's just using Obito's Body and trolling Kakashi to throw him off his game.
    I feel the exact same way but unfortunately, Kishi will go ahead with this BS whether it's logical or not. I was hoping for a body hopper but my that died as soon as Madara actually called him Obito; looks like we need to brace for a huge s*** storm.

    Also, I hope all the people who argued that it should be Obito because of the supposed "emotional reaction" are happy.


    Yeah, real emotional. Adds tons to the story's depth.
     
         

  14. #889
    Academy Student
    Status
    Skillios is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 600 Discussion and 601 Predictions

    Anyone who thinks love isnt a good reason to go evil has never loved anyone very much. just sayin
     
         

  15. #890
    Member Animaeon's Avatar
    Status
    Animaeon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    298
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 600 Discussion and 601 Predictions

    I later got reminded of something Nagato said to Naruto;

    "War brings death and wounds and pain to both sides. There's nothing harder to accept than the deaths of those you love... So you believe.. they could never die.
    Especially those who haven't known war.. like your generation... You try to find meaning in death.. but.. there's only pain and hatred that you don't know what to do with. Dying like trash.. neverending hatred... pain that never heals. That.. is war."

    I wouldn't be surprised if this speech will be flashbacked in the future chapters xD
     
         

  16. #891
    Academy Student
    Status
    dEsHmAhOo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 600 Discussion and 601 Predictions

    hope the 5 kages join the team... sasuke and other great jounin of different villages...
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •