Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Re: it makes sense now

Quote Originally Posted by brymeister View Post
    ok thats it madara has no body thats why all attacks just went rifght trough him madara is just a chakra form

its like the fourth hokage in the concious of naruto when naruto almost turned into 9tails

pein nagato uses the the rine tensei to bring back the dead in konoha. that technique must be used to bring back madara. see my point?

proof:

tobi sed it. the technique should be for tobi. so meaning tobi is madara is not really alive
    Uh. One statement brings this down. "There is still time to revive those I killed when I came back to Konoha." If Madara died it would have been long ago. I mean, Jiraya wasn't brought back and he would've died a WHILE after Madara did.

Master of Rain/Cloud ~Kensei-kun~'s Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by brymeister View Post
    ok thats it madara has no body thats why all attacks just went rifght trough him madara is just a chakra form

its like the fourth hokage in the concious of naruto when naruto almost turned into 9tails

pein nagato uses the the rine tensei to bring back the dead in konoha. that technique must be used to bring back madara. see my point?

proof:

tobi sed it. the technique should be for tobi. so meaning tobi is madara is not really alive
    the jutsu pein uses to bring ppl to life it bring them to life not there chakra

No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face

Quote Originally Posted by parampam View Post
    aha! I get it! Tobi is a 'ghost' of his former self no really I think its smt like that and thats way he wanted Pain to use that jutsu on him
    NO it's not a ghost. how the hell he block suigetsu sword attack without no injury. he seem both ghost and robot lol.

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

Errr, what was this good for? Thinking Tobi isn't a being with his own mass is stupid in the first place.

Page 3 of 3 « First 123