Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Re: is sasuke now jealous of naruto surpassing him ?

Quote Originally Posted by Omoilol View Post
    Jiraya couldn't fully do it because he still turned part frog.
    NarutoBase.net - Read Naruto Manga Online - Naruto - Chapter 410 - Page 17

Naruto masters Sage Mode, by that i mean he can balance and control Natural Energy without going Frog.
    NarutoBase.net - Read Naruto Manga Online - Naruto - Chapter 418 - Page 5

And this is the only reason naruto couldn't merge with Pa Toad.
    Naruto 425 page 07 | One Manga

And here we see Ino's butt ..sorta. lol :D:D:D
    Naruto 420 page 20 | One Manga

Jiraiya could FULLY go sage mode, he wasnt MASTER of it. There isnt a "halfway" mode between sage and non-sage mode. You either do it or don't do it.

Naruto surpassed Jiraya, because he mastered it, but he still lacks the ability to synch with Pa and Ma. I know its because of the Kyuubi. That doesn't change the fact that he still cannot do it.

and last but not least...She's an animated character. Please stop.

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Sasuke only has beef with Gaara and Danzou and maybe Tsunade. Gaara because he never beat Gaara during the Chuunin exam tournament, remember naruto handled that shit, Danzou because well...everyone hates Danzou.. and Tsunade maybe just for the hell of it, to hurt naruto or something:teampein:

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    Jiraiya could FULLY go sage mode, he wasnt MASTER of it. There isnt a "halfway" mode between sage and non-sage mode. You either do it or don't do it.

Naruto surpassed Jiraya, because he mastered it, but he still lacks the ability to synch with Pa and Ma. I know its because of the Kyuubi. That doesn't change the fact that he still cannot do it.

and last but not least...She's an animated character. Please stop.
    He doesn't need to synch with them anyway, naruto could summon a kage bushin and do it quickly. He went into sage mode very quickly before he saw nagato face to face. It actually took jaraiya a few minutes to do it. Naruto could do it in seconds and he has far more natural energy at his disposal because he has more regular chakra then jaraiya. He surpassed jaraiya in sage mode definitely even the frogs said it. But i do think jaraiya was still a better ninja becuase he had far more techniques. I think he would've obliterated pain if he knew everything naruto did when he fought him. But that's what made pain so good, his secret. After jaraiya thought he won, he let his guard down and pain got a good shot that blew his arm, and whatever ninjutsu he had away. That's how pain won. I'm sure thats how he defeated hanzo. So i'm not saying that jaraiya was weaker than naruto becuase he couldn't defeat pain, becuase he wasn't. But, naruto was a better sage.

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Sasuke is not just jealous hes mad tht hewas surpassed by wat he calles him a *loser* b/c hes a uchiha

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

I think he cares because he has a "snob" problem, but at the same time, I think Sasuke is now more used to see Naruto stronger than him.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Geez .. cocky lil homo .. what would Uchihas be without Sharingans?

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by dstewart View Post
    He doesn't need to synch with them anyway, naruto could summon a kage bushin and do it quickly. He went into sage mode very quickly before he saw nagato face to face. It actually took jaraiya a few minutes to do it. Naruto could do it in seconds and he has far more natural energy at his disposal because he has more regular chakra then jaraiya. He surpassed jaraiya in sage mode definitely even the frogs said it. But i do think jaraiya was still a better ninja becuase he had far more techniques. I think he would've obliterated pain if he knew everything naruto did when he fought him. But that's what made pain so good, his secret. After jaraiya thought he won, he let his guard down and pain got a good shot that blew his arm, and whatever ninjutsu he had away. That's how pain won. I'm sure thats how he defeated hanzo. So i'm not saying that jaraiya was weaker than naruto becuase he couldn't defeat pain, becuase he wasn't. But, naruto was a better sage.
    good analysis...i agree totally

Page 2 of 2 « First 12