Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 58
  1. #1
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Sasuke has the only legitimate reason for turning evil.

    Best friend dies:


    Turns against the shinobi world.

    ------------------------------

    No one wants to be my frined/listen to me/ fight anymore:


    Leaves village and becomes and avenger with a hatred towards konoha.

    ------------------------------

    Death all around me people dying before they reach their full potential:


    Becomes a freak who wants to become immortal and powerful

    ------------------------------

    Love of my entire life dies, the only person who somewhat believed in me fell for another man so I put my trust in that man to protect her as I thought he would do a better job then I ever could, dies:



    Loses hope in humanity lol

    ------------------------------

    Watch my whole family/clan get slaughtered in front of my very eyes and find out my brother was force to do it (Legit reason):



    Plans to kill all of konoha but now after a chat with my brother want to look into this situation carefully.

    -------------------------------


    I think all of you should apologies to Sasuke he is the only one with a legitimate reason for turing against konoha, yet you said he is a lost child and doesn't know what he's doing.

    P.S: This is a semi-troll thread to make it funny but the meaning is true I think sasuke has the most legitimate reason to be evil.
     
         
    Last edited by The Hidden Shinobi; 09-10-2012 at 02:12 PM.

  2. #2
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    back of your mind
    Posts
    7,409
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg
     



    Re: Sasuke has the only legitimate reason for turning evil.

    +REP good sir:D
     
         

  3. #3
    . MellowHype's Avatar
    Status
    MellowHype is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    (▰˘◡˘▰)
    Posts
    3,961
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://1017thug.tumblr.com/
     

    Re: Sasuke has the only legitimate reason for turning evil.

    No need to post this, we all know Lord Sasuke has A damn good reason to slit his wrists and cry.
     
         

  4. #4
    Blessed. SasoriOfTheRedSaand's Avatar
    Status
    SasoriOfTheRedSaand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dunno.
    Posts
    6,378
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always keep it 100
     

    Re: Sasuke has the only legitimate reason for turning evil.

    Compared to all those guy's, yes he does.
     
         

  5. #5
    Member lilshell43's Avatar
    Status
    lilshell43 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    261
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has the only legitimate reason for turning evil.

    Definitely agree
     
         

  6. #6
    Member supino's Avatar
    Status
    supino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    916
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has the only legitimate reason for turning evil.

    Nagato and Madara also had some good reasons, their reactions are stepping into uneven retribution territory, especially for the latter. Nagato's plan is not that far different from Hashirama's idea. Hashirama gave tailed beasts to the important and big villages (with the exception of one), Nagato wanted to redistribute that same power by using the tailed beasts to make one super weapon. imo his villainess has been exaggerated, he didn't do sth that other villages have not done during the previous era and wars. Madara is definitely well into the blind retribution thing though. if Obito's reasons do boil down to Rin and her death... well, that will be plainly silly imho. i mean, dude, you are not the only one. grow up... gee he is in his 30s..... hope Kishi will not leave it to just that.
     
         

  7. #7
    Member rahul chaudhary's Avatar
    Status
    rahul chaudhary is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    145
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has the only legitimate reason for turning evil.

    STFU!!! itachi is genius and itachi died and kill uchihas only to save konoha and sasuke is a stupid who want to destroy konoha....u should use your mind before making such threads..
     
         

  8. #8
    Banned
    Status
    The Matrix is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    205
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has the only legitimate reason for turning evil.

    Quote Originally Posted by rahul chaudhary View Post
    STFU!!! itachi is genius and itachi died and kill uchihas only to save konoha and sasuke is a stupid who want to destroy konoha....u should use your mind before making such threads..
    And you should read the thread before you open your big mouth.......idiots like you could never understand anything and if Itachi is a genius for killing his own Clan then Sasuke is more of genius than Itachi could ever hope to be.
     
         
    Last edited by The Matrix; 09-05-2012 at 12:23 PM.

  9. #9
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: Sasuke has the only legitimate reason for turning evil.

    Quote Originally Posted by rahul chaudhary View Post
    STFU!!! itachi is genius and itachi died and kill uchihas only to save konoha and sasuke is a stupid who want to destroy konoha....u should use your mind before making such threads..
    Yes yes Itachi is a genius sasuke is stupid :worshippy: sorry for upsetting you
     
         

  10. #10
    Member Steps's Avatar
    Status
    Steps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    112
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has the only legitimate reason for turning evil.

    Quote Originally Posted by rahul chaudhary View Post
    STFU!!! itachi is genius and itachi died and kill uchihas only to save konoha and sasuke is a stupid who want to destroy konoha....u should use your mind before making such threads..
    You should learn to understand what the thread is about before making such posts.

    Itatchi was never evil, he played the part of being evil but never truly was. The rest of the characters he posted on the list were the main villains of the series. Plus not once did the OP indicate any criticism on Itatchi.
     
         

  11. #11
    Leaf Anbu Naruto9001's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto9001 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,038
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has the only legitimate reason for turning evil.

    Actually it's the other way around unless you think betraying your comrades and village by teaming up with a Orochimaru someone he knows that would destroy konoha if he got his just because Naruto surpassed him then when he hears that his teammates put there lives on the line to try to save him laugh and try to kill Naruto then after learning the truth instead of just taking it on Danzo who was the only one responsible for it taking it out on innocent bystanders is a legit reason.
     
         

  12. #12
    Member supino's Avatar
    Status
    supino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    916
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has the only legitimate reason for turning evil.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steps View Post
    You should learn to understand what the thread is about before making such posts.

    Itatchi was never evil, he played the part of being evil but never truly was. The rest of the characters he posted on the list were the main villains of the series. Plus not once did the OP indicate any criticism on Itatchi.
    this ^


    let's just calm down, this is not a thread about who is best or smarter.
     
         

  13. #13
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,043
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: Sasuke has the only legitimate reason for turning evil.

    Ofcourse he should burn Konoha down
     
         

  14. #14
    Banned
    Status
    The Matrix is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    205
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has the only legitimate reason for turning evil.

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto9001 View Post
    Actually it's the other way around unless you think betraying your comrades and village by teaming up with a Orochimaru someone he knows that would destroy konoha if he got his just because Naruto surpassed him then when he hears that his teammates put there lives on the line to try to save him laugh and try to kill Naruto then after learning the truth instead of just taking it on Danzo who was the only one responsible for it taking it out on innocent bystanders is a legit reason.
    So you're tell Sasuke should have just stayed in Konoha while the man who slaughter his own Clan should walk free and at the end Sasuke did Konoha a favor by killing Orochimaru and Sasuke never asked anyone to save him you only save someone when they asked you save them..........Sasuke went throw a lot of things to just let go of his hatred towards Konoha.
     
         

  15. #15
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: Sasuke has the only legitimate reason for turning evil.

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto9001 View Post
    Actually it's the other way around unless you think betraying your comrades and village by teaming up with a Orochimaru someone he knows that would destroy konoha if he got his just because Naruto surpassed him then when he hears that his teammates put there lives on the line to try to save him laugh and try to kill Naruto then after learning the truth instead of just taking it on Danzo who was the only one responsible for it taking it out on innocent bystanders is a legit reason.
    Well going to orochimaru for more power is because of itachi telling him he is weak and lacks hated. He hates itachi so much he didn't care what he went through to kill him.

    Once he learnt the truth and killed Danzo that was a legitimate reasons for me Danzo deserved to die for that and many other reasons.

    But him suddenly going crazy after killing Danzo and wanted to kill everyone in konoha that was not a legitimate reason, I think he just went mad. But really can you blame him?

    After a chat with Itachi now he wants to re-evaluate his motives and I think he deserves some respect for that.
     
         

  16. #16
    Leaf Anbu Naruto9001's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto9001 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,038
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has the only legitimate reason for turning evil.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    So you're tell Sasuke should have just stayed in Konoha while the man who slaughter his own Clan should walk free and at the end Sasuke did Konoha a favor by killing Orochimaru and Sasuke never asked anyone to save him you only save someone when they asked you save them..........Sasuke went throw a lot of things to just let go of his hatred towards Konoha.
    So your telling me that the same village that treated him very nicely like if you read part 1 you would see that girls were all over his d*ck, Kakashi had a personal favortism towards him he neglected trainning Naruto and Sakura just to train him so much so where Jiraya and Tsunade had to step in and his in the right to betray the village and team up with Oro someone he knows would destroy the same village that treated him great just so he can achieve his goal [killing Itachi] that's selfishness that proves he cares more about himself than his home village. Orochimaru was still live Itachi was the one who killed Oro and even then he was still alive in Anko. Sasuke didn't get though nothing. Naruto,Gaara,Nagato and Bee went though way more.
     
         

  17. #17
    Member rahul chaudhary's Avatar
    Status
    rahul chaudhary is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    145
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has the only legitimate reason for turning evil.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    And you should read the thread before you open your big mouth.......idiots like you could never understand anything and if Itachi is a genius for killing his own Clan then Sasuke is more of genius than Itachi could ever hope to be.
    if sasuke is a genius then he should tried to protect konoha.... since sasuke is a stupid so he choose the path of destroying konoha....sasuke reason for turning evil is lame because he should follow itachi's feeling and tried to protect konoha.... sasuke is showing immaturity....... sasuke is doing the same mistake which his clan members done and itachi said to his clan memebers that they should think about village .......
     
         

  18. #18
    Leaf Anbu Naruto9001's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto9001 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,038
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has the only legitimate reason for turning evil.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    Well going to orochimaru for more power is because of itachi telling him he is weak and lacks hated. He hates itachi so much he didn't care what he went through to kill him.

    Once he learnt the truth and killed Danzo that was a legitimate reasons for me Danzo deserved to die for that and many other reasons.

    But him suddenly going crazy after killing Danzo and wanted to kill everyone in konoha that was not a legitimate reason, I think he just went mad. But really can you blame him?

    After a chat with Itachi now he wants to re-evaluate his motives and I think he deserves some respect for that.
    What you said on the first line does counter anything of what i said it still proves his selfishness he betraded the village joined forces with a criminal and even attempted to kill a fellow konoha shinobi [Naruto].

    Yes i can Itachi is a true hero he sacrificed everything for his bro he sacrificed his emotions his feelings and turned himself into a heartless villian just so Sasuke would become strong enough to defeat him one day Sasuke is throwing Itachi's noble sacrifice away.
     
         

  19. #19
    Banned
    Status
    The Matrix is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    205
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has the only legitimate reason for turning evil.

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto9001 View Post
    So your telling me that the same village that treated him very nicely like if you read part 1 you would see that girls were all over his d*ck, Kakashi had a personal favortism towards him he neglected trainning Naruto and Sakura just to train him so much so where Jiraya and Tsunade had to step in and his in the right to betray the village and team up with Oro someone he knows would destroy the same village that treated him great just so he can achieve his goal [killing Itachi] that's selfishness that proves he cares more about himself than his home village. Orochimaru was still live Itachi was the one who killed Oro and even then he was still alive in Anko. Sasuke didn't get though nothing. Naruto,Gaara,Nagato and Bee went though way more.
    I agree Nagato and Garra went throw the same pain as Sasuke, but if you think Naruto or Bee went throw more pain then Sasuke then you're a delusional i get part about Naruto but what hell did Bee went throw.........at the end of the day this only your opinion the fact is Sasuke only had one family and that was his Clan Sasuke never had any bond with anyone in Konoha except Naruto... so don't lie to yourself man.
     
         
    Last edited by The Matrix; 09-05-2012 at 01:15 PM.

  20. #20
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Status
    psukkar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,899
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there
     

    Re: Sasuke has the only legitimate reason for turning evil.

    turning against what?

    this is sauske's problem.

    He raging at the wrong people.

    he should be looking at tobi and madara as they were the ones that framed the clan and killed off the members.
     
         

  21. #21
    Banned
    Status
    The Matrix is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    205
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has the only legitimate reason for turning evil.

    Quote Originally Posted by rahul chaudhary View Post
    if sasuke is a genius then he should tried to protect konoha.... since sasuke is a stupid so he choose the path of destroying konoha....sasuke reason for turning evil is lame because he should follow itachi's feeling and tried to protect konoha.... sasuke is showing immaturity....... sasuke is doing the same mistake which his clan members done and itachi said to his clan memebers that they should think about village .......
    So Sasuke should protect Konoha because Itachi told him to do it........if you think Sasuke's revenge is lame then let's go over things.

    1. Sasuke was only 7 years old when he seen his own parents get slaughter in front of his eyes and the worst part was it was is own brother.

    2. Train of 3 years with Orochimaru so i can kill the man who took everything away from me.

    3. Find out my brother was only protect me this whole time while i was trying to kill him.

    4. Find out my own Village used my brother to kill his own parents and back-stab my Clan.

    If you think all of this reasons are lame then every Villain on Naruto has lame reasons to become to a Villain in the first place.
     
         
    Last edited by The Matrix; 09-05-2012 at 01:14 PM.

  22. #22
    Member ulqui0rra's Avatar
    Status
    ulqui0rra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    440
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has the only legitimate reason for turning evil.

    like sasuke pein's parents were killed in front of him too
    besides that he was also getting manipulated .
     
         

  23. #23
    Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    USSJ Future Trunks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    18,221
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has the only legitimate reason for turning evil.

    peopel are naturally able to be corrupted. its a fact of human nature. since cain killed abel. since the snake corrupted eve. since man first turned on his brother. we are the only race who kill people just because we feel like it or got angry.

    you cite simplistic reasons as the motivation. but look deeper than that. anyone who can become corrupted and twisted from a friend dying has to have had deep seated mental issues BEFORE that. i look at obito as insane, not evil. evil is knowing what your doing is wrong and simply not caring. deidara fits this to a T. evil is enjoying people suffering and almost getting off on it. hidan and orochimaru.
    obitos often chosen the most painless way of killing people who get in his way. hes never outright just broke out in evil laughter or maniacally tortured people. hes actually sort of an anti villain in that all he wants is world peace. the villain the world needed but didnt deserve. in one speech at kage summit he united the entire world.

    I think all of you should apologies to Sasuke he is the only one with a legitimate reason for turing against konoha
    because a few old men told his bro to kill everyone? thats still not a legit reason. there IS no legit reason to suddenly flip shit and try to murder babies. unless you are doing it because your hungry and want to eat the baby for survival.

    if sasuke is a genius then he should tried to protect konoha
    intelligence has nothing to do with choosing to be the same old manipulated puppet and follow the predictable path. sasukes insane from his experiences but hes not brain damaged
     
         

  24. #24
    No One th1s1guysays's Avatar
    Status
    th1s1guysays is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    524
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has the only legitimate reason for turning evil.

    I cant seem to understand why Tobi needs to take his anger out on the whole world. Why not deal with Kakashi personally? Rin must have died in an extremely cruel way.
     
         

  25. #25
    Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    USSJ Future Trunks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    18,221
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has the only legitimate reason for turning evil.

    Itatchi was never evil, he played the part of being evil but never truly was
    depends on what you mean by evil but itachi was certainly cruel, apathetic and thought of peoples lives as chess pieces. sacrifices to gain a greater goal. he admits that during his life he was corrupted and selfish and only after dying did he look back and see his life was full of mistakes. if he was always good and noble he has no reason to call himself a failure.

    sasuke reason for turning evil is lame because he should follow itachi's feeling and tried to protect konoha.... sasuke is showing immaturity....... sasuke is doing the same mistake which his clan members done and itachi said to his clan memebers that they should think about village
    thats exactly why itachi was immature. he tried to manipulate and force sasuke to follow his path because apparently itachi is always right and sauske should follow his will and have no say in the matter. sasuke stated "even if you forgive konoha, i dont". itachi was ok with working with genocidal corrupt beurocrats, and senjus who oppressed uchihas and segregated them. sasuke isnt. sasuke is not itachi. he has his own reasons and beliefs about the ninja world. he said once that to understand sasuke, youd have to have your family murdered. only then could you get why he is the way he is.
    its not exactly sasukes fault that tobi got to him and twisted the truth.

    this is sauske's problem.

    He raging at the wrong people.

    he should be looking at tobi and madara as they were the ones that framed the clan and killed off the members.
    who said he isnt? by killing zetsu he declared war on tobi. he always intended to kill tobi when he had the chance since after itachi, the accomplice was his next target. all of konoha is sasukes target because they were senju supporters and are ignorantly wallowing in peace, sacrificing itachi for said peace. sasuke cannot understand why itachi is going so far for these people and now he wants to find out. only after destroying konoha can uchihas be purified and rebuilt. thats sasukes reason. kill those who oppressed his clan so that they can never do so again when he rebuilds it.
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •