Page 3 of 3 « First 123
Results 41 to 58 of 58
  1. #41
    Member
    Status
    Renon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    133
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has the only legitimate reason for turning evil.

    my take on this..

    I ****en hate Sasuke but in all honestly he is the only person who has something to whine about.

    1. His brother died protecting a Village by Killing all the Uchiha.. including his parents.
    2. No matter was praise Sasuke got after the massacre he still 1. Lost his brother 2. Lost His Parents.
    3. The Village/ Danzo had a major hand in this.

    But I also think he may have turned around after recent events and insight but who the hell knows.

    Obito wants to destroy the damn world because the girl who had no interest in him whatsoever died. Moving on

    Madara got kicked out by his own clan and also taking his brother eyesight for his own and still failed. Okay he should have probably stayed dead.

    Oro - wtf he is some kinda Michael Jackson wannabe that really has no development besides stealing little children bodies.

    Pein - all I can say is bromance is not worth destroying a god damn village for.
     
         

  2. #42
    Follower of Obito's nindo moongem's Avatar
    Status
    moongem is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    504
    Location
    Tsuki no Mi
    XBL Gamertag: Moongem1
     

    Re: Sasuke has the only legitimate reason for turning evil.

    I'm gonna gush... are you serious!? Pain didn't have a good reason!? FOHSFIEHFONCI

    Parents killed for no reason, with out question and in a state of panic. He watches them die and the murderers just say, 'Sorry kid'. Down and distraught, he roams his nation trying his best to survive and avoid the war and eventually comes upon two other who become his new family. Eventually meets a sensei and becomes strong. Sensei leaves and he becomes a Rebel, fighting against Hanzo. Hanzo kidnaps his love interest, kills his brother (not blood related for all of you who take everything literally) and then runs away. Even with all his power. He couldn't do sh*t to save his brother and decides the only way to save the world is to teach the world pain so they can appreciate peace.

    No, not legit at all.

    Orochimaru had his reasons, I guess, he just got curious, having no one love him since his parents died at a young age. He became unable to see people affection for him and got obsessed with the one thing that made his existence justified; power. He drank that power up until he got drunk.


    Madara fears for the well being of his Clan. He was the leader, and lead the them to pride and honor, even ending his brother's life so that he could make the very name of 'Uchiha' strike fear into the hearts of anyone.
    He teams up with their biggest enemy and feels suspicious about there treatment and his clan turns their back on him, rather staying with the Senju Clan. Abandoned by the thing he'd devoted his life to.
    -------------------------------------------------------


    However, all that said, I like the idea of the thread and agree that Sasuke's decent is with good reason. It's nice to see something nice said about Sasuke that isn't jamming a nose up his ass.
     
         

  3. #43
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,151
    Location
    London
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: Sasuke has the only legitimate reason for turning evil.

    Quote Originally Posted by moongem View Post
    I'm gonna gush... are you serious!? Pain didn't have a good reason!? FOHSFIEHFONCI

    Parents killed for no reason, with out question and in a state of panic. He watches them die and the murderers just say, 'Sorry kid'. Down and distraught, he roams his nation trying his best to survive and avoid the war and eventually comes upon two other who become his new family. Eventually meets a sensei and becomes strong. Sensei leaves and he becomes a Rebel, fighting against Hanzo. Hanzo kidnaps his love interest, kills his brother (not blood related for all of you who take everything literally) and then runs away. Even with all his power. He couldn't do sh*t to save his brother and decides the only way to save the world is to teach the world pain so they can appreciate peace.

    No, not legit at all.

    Orochimaru had his reasons, I guess, he just got curious, having no one love him since his parents died at a young age. He became unable to see people affection for him and got obsessed with the one thing that made his existence justified; power. He drank that power up until he got drunk.


    Madara fears for the well being of his Clan. He was the leader, and lead the them to pride and honor, even ending his brother's life so that he could make the very name of 'Uchiha' strike fear into the hearts of anyone.
    He teams up with their biggest enemy and feels suspicious about there treatment and his clan turns their back on him, rather staying with the Senju Clan. Abandoned by the thing he'd devoted his life to.
    -------------------------------------------------------


    However, all that said, I like the idea of the thread and agree that Sasuke's decent is with good reason. It's nice to see something nice said about Sasuke that isn't jamming a nose up his ass.
    Read post #31 perfect reply for this post. Also remember I did the thread in a troll way but my meaning was the truth, I honestly think sasuke had the most legitimate reason for turning evil out of all the villains. But anyway read post #31
     
         

  4. #44
    Member
    Status
    Renon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    133
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has the only legitimate reason for turning evil.

    guys I understand there is more to everyone problems I was being a tad bit trollish.
     
         

  5. #45
    Academy Student
    Status
    Devohter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    19
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has the only legitimate reason for turning evil.

    Hell I don't blame the character Sasuke has become. He brother who ment alot to him growing up betrays him, then in anger and hate gets revenge with Itachi's death. To only find out that he killed his own brother for no reason since Itachi was only protecting him. Id be mad too!
     
         

  6. #46
    Member supino's Avatar
    Status
    supino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    916
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has the only legitimate reason for turning evil.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kazama Shigure View Post
    I think Obito had a good reason to turn evil, I mean imagine what would have happened to Naruto if Sakura had died back in Part 1 of the Manga/Anime. He would have been devastated, filled with despair and rage, not even to mention the fact that Obito was essentially cut off from and never even saw his friends for years. Lets not forget that Obito grew up during a war, he would have seen a lot of people die that he cared for and I think Rin was just the last straw.

    Besides, Obito doesn't want to kill everyone or anything dumb like that, I think he simply wants to use the moon's eye plan to put the world in an eternal genjutsu so that no one can ever fight or start a war ever again, he wants to make sure no one ever has to go through the pain he went through when Rin died anymore. In a lot of ways this is similar to what Nagato was trying to do, but just like Nagato Obito is doing it wrong, trying to stop war by controlling everyone. So I think his reasons are valid for what he is trying to accomplish.
    actually what Nagato tried to do was to redistribute the power AKA tailed beasts, his plan was not that far different from Hashirama's in the sense that both understood war as sth horrible but unavoidable and thus both came up with plans to make people afraid of war; Hashirama accomplished this, to an extent, by aiming to achieve a balance of power between the nations and shinobi villages giving to the most powerful/important villages a tailed beast, whereas Nagato wanted to create an ultimate weapon that could be used during war but would cause such destruction people would want to avoid wars for a time.

    They both wanted to establish periods of peace, where they differed is on WHO has that power: Hashirama gave it to a few strong ones, Nagato said 'one weapon, whoever gets to it first'.

    the reason so many viewed Nagato as evil was because he sought to redistribute the power of the tailed beasts and therefore destroy the balance of power between villages and nations and their subsequent status quo. (not such a bad thing imo).

    Obito and Madara are like: genjutsu, genjutsu everywhere. not much in common with what Nagato said.
     
         

  7. #47
    Senior Member Itachi Edo's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Edo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,807
    Delivering Divine Justice
     

    Re: Sasuke has the only legitimate reason for turning evil.

    Sasuke has gone too far over to be saved and it's because of his revenge. Yes he has a reason, but he doesn't have the power to carry it out yet. It would be cool to see Sasuke be the final enemy and to see Naruto be as conflicted as Kakashi is now.
     
         

  8. #48
    Future Greatest Swordsman
    Status
    Straw Hat Zoro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    728
    Location
    Stuck between a Rock and a Hard place lol...
    Looking for PICA!!!
     

    Re: Sasuke has the only legitimate reason for turning evil.

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Edo View Post
    Sasuke has gone too far over to be saved and it's because of his revenge. Yes he has a reason, but he doesn't have the power to carry it out yet. It would be cool to see Sasuke be the final enemy and to see Naruto be as conflicted as Kakashi is now.
    Are you kidding me it to late for Sasuke lol. What exactly has he done thats so unforgivable. I can remember a guy named Garaa that looked the same way.
     
         

  9. #49
    Epic Member Imperius's Avatar
    Status
    Imperius is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,798
    Location
    Gourmet World
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has the only legitimate reason for turning evil.



    i find this more of a reason for obito become to what he is now then rin dying
     
         

  10. #50
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,151
    Location
    London
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: Sasuke has the only legitimate reason for turning evil.

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperius View Post


    i find this more of a reason for obito become to what he is now then rin dying
    That made be cry, this world is so painful
     
         

  11. #51
    Narutard Simplified's Avatar
    Status
    Simplified is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    955
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has the only legitimate reason for turning evil.

    Nagato watched his parents get slaughtered, grew up homeless, then was forced to kill his friend.

    Orochimaru's parents were killed, & the manga has hinted that he was trying to bring them back to life with ninjutsu. ( His motives are still a little unknown, besides mastering jutsu of course )

    Madara was betrayed by his entire clan, whether or not his idea was a good one.

    Sasuke watched his clan get murdered by his own brother.

    They all seem legitimate reasons lol. As for Tobi/Obito, let's be honest we don't know enough to distinguish why he is doing all of this.
     
         

  12. #52
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,151
    Location
    London
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: Sasuke has the only legitimate reason for turning evil.

    Quote Originally Posted by Simplified View Post
    Nagato watched his parents get slaughtered, grew up homeless, then was forced to kill his friend.

    Orochimaru's parents were killed, & the manga has hinted that he was trying to bring them back to life with ninjutsu. ( His motives are still a little unknown, besides mastering jutsu of course )

    Madara was betrayed by his entire clan, whether or not his idea was a good one.

    Sasuke watched his clan get murdered by his own brother.

    They all seem legitimate reasons lol. As for Tobi/Obito, let's be honest we don't know enough to distinguish why he is doing all of this.
    Yes, but Nagato didn't lose faith in the world until nagato died, he was still a good guy before that. So the main reason he lost faith is after yahiko died and that is only one person his best friend yh but still

    Oro's reasons aren't that great

    Yh they didn't want to fight any more and he did so he left the village because they chose hashirama over him? is that a reason to turn evil, it ain't a very good one.

    Sasuke has the most legitimate reason in my books

    Yep kishi will reveal more in the coming weeks about why obito has lost faith in humanity
     
         

  13. #53
    Senior Member Uchihajin Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Uchihajin Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,510
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".
     

    Re: Sasuke has the only legitimate reason for turning evil.

    Funny thing is that, despite all the horrible things that has happened to him, Sasuke wants to examine the events closely and find out the "truth" himself unlike others.

    He is a smart one, unlike Itachi who got used by a grave robber like Danzo

    This thread is soo impressive that I can't help but to give you +reps sir :D
     
         
    Last edited by Uchihajin Sasuke; 09-10-2012 at 03:17 AM.

  14. #54
    Ⓟⓔⓞⓟⓛⓔ Ⓢⓤⓚⓚ BlkMagk's Avatar
    Status
    BlkMagk is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,527
    Location
    Where the levels of common sense are Sofa King low
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has the only legitimate reason for turning evil.

    coOL Nicely put together
     
         

Page 3 of 3 « First 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •