Hybrid View

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    dead to you

Way to much HATE

So all the main villains in the manga hate the Leaf for almost the same reason:

Madara hates the Leaf for not picking him to be Hokage and for the disrespect given to the Uchiha Clan

Orochimaru hates the Leaf for not picking him to be Hokage and for stopping him from experimenting on human subjects (temporarily)

Obito wanted to be Hokage but died loving Rin who may have loved Kikashi. He blaims kakashi (a Leaf ninja) for not protecting the only person he loved in the world so the world needs not to exist anymore.

Sasuke hates the Leaf for ordering the destruction of his clan by the hand of his brother,Itachi. Sasuke lost everything that he loved at the hands of the brother he loved most.

Danzo wanted to be Hokage but was overlooked by the 2nd for Sarutobi. he never gave up trying to become Hokage but used any method at his disposal.

The interesting part is the 6 degrees of separation with Orochimaru. I bet that Oro never really left Akatsuki. He left and kept the ring so that he couldn't be replaced. You telling me that a bunch of missing S class ninja allowed him to leave and never pursued him. He who knew their plans to destroy the ninja world.Thoughts.....

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Re: Way to much HATE

AT least Sasuke has a GOOD REASON!
    Seeing your parents being murdered is not easy.
    But the others were just like crybabies...

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Funky at heart with Nimmy!
    <3

Konoha is the source of all evil in narutoverse.. so In a way I understand the bad guys wanting to level it to the ground

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    dead to you

It wont stay down. Pein managed but was inspired by Naruto's Talk no Jutsu.
    Pein " Oh i feel so bad for what I've done. I'll revive everyone i killed today. Thanks cousin Naruto for the speech. You made my heart bleed."

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there

ur clueless,

we waited 3+ years to see who and what modivates tobi and all we find out hes just some child who got pissed when his girlfriend died. Which probaly died in normal shinobi combat trying to protect her village.

and ur wondering why we are all on the hate train?

Madara is the only one we hope as a decent reason for doing this manipuating tobi and gang.

we hope anyway.

All i want at this point is to see hasihrama in action against madara(ems) and the fox.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    dead to you

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    ur clueless,

we waited 3+ years to see who and what modivates tobi and all we find out hes just some child who got pissed when his girlfriend died. Which probaly died in normal shinobi combat trying to protect her village.

and ur wondering why we are all on the hate train?

Madara is the only one we hope as a decent reason for doing this manipuating tobi and gang.

we hope anyway.

All i want at this point is to see hasihrama in action against madara(ems) and the fox.

I could care less about the hate from base members. I'm referring to the hate in the manga from the main antagonist. I gave examples of their hate.