Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Member Nightstar1994's Avatar
    Status
    Nightstar1994 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    149
    This user has no status.
     

    Watch Orochimaru

    Explaining that he became evil because he couldn't get Tsunade to love him

    Just wait.
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member SoupAddicttt's Avatar
    Status
    SoupAddicttt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,260
    Location
    Belgium
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Watch Orochimaru

     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member l3m0npl3dg3's Avatar
    Status
    l3m0npl3dg3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,137
    Location
    smokin the hookah
    cold
     

    Re: Watch Orochimaru

    naw he likes sasuke
     
         

  4. #4
    Member nomekop's Avatar
    Status
    nomekop is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    270
    Location
    Hidden Sand Village
    Transcended
     

    Re: Watch Orochimaru

    This makes absolutely no sense, Since she favoured him over jaraiya like rin did with kakashi.
     
         

  5. #5
    Banned
    Status
    lol99 is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,845
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Watch Orochimaru

     
         

  6. #6
    IKSOKRIPS = X-O-Creeps IKSOKRIPS's Avatar
    Status
    IKSOKRIPS is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    9,425
    Location
    Macedonia
    Need help with the Timeline of
    Naruto? I'm the man you need!
     

    Re: Watch Orochimaru

    His parents death and the title of Hokage were one of the things that made him like he is. :y :D
     
         

  7. #7
    Insomniac RoguePatriot's Avatar
    Status
    RoguePatriot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,162
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Watch Orochimaru

    Quote Originally Posted by l3m0npl3dg3 View Post
    naw he likes sasuke
    ^ this lol.
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Naruto N. Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto N. Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,158
    Location
    4th shinobi war
    too cool for a status
     

    Re: Watch Orochimaru

    parent's getting killed and not being picked for hokage where the reason's
     
         

  9. #9
    Member Nightstar1994's Avatar
    Status
    Nightstar1994 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    149
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Watch Orochimaru

    Quote Originally Posted by IKSOKRIPS View Post
    His parents death and the title of Hokage were one of the things that made him like he is. :y :D
    Okay. So everyone who ever wanted to be Hokage is a Final Villain right?

    -Madara
    -Danzo
    -Obito

    I bet there is more story to that.
     
         

  10. #10
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,993
    Location
    Connecticut
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Watch Orochimaru

    Actually it wasn't his parents death, but witnessing Tsunade's brothers death tht finally set him over the edge. Him not being declared Hokage prevented him from getting his hands on all the hidden scrolls and information. His ultimate reason was his fear of death and his obsession of knowing jutsu.
     
         

  11. #11
    IKSOKRIPS = X-O-Creeps IKSOKRIPS's Avatar
    Status
    IKSOKRIPS is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    9,425
    Location
    Macedonia
    Need help with the Timeline of
    Naruto? I'm the man you need!
     

    Re: Watch Orochimaru

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1994 View Post
    Okay. So everyone who ever wanted to be Hokage is a Final Villain right?

    -Madara
    -Danzo
    -Obito

    I bet there is more story to that.
    No, dude, the first thing that went bad for him, was the death of his parents. He was like. . . . . . . . . . jealous or something that his best friend Jiraiya had his parents and he didn't. He started doing crazy experiments, Jiraiya guessed that he whanted to develop a technique that will bring back his parents, but form ther Orochimaru's ambitions got bigger and started doing more crazy things.

    The thing that Hiruzen chose Minato over him as Hokage, was like a bonsu hit for Orochimaru to be evil, cuz Orochimarus was Hiruzen favorite student.
     
         

  12. #12
    Member Nightstar1994's Avatar
    Status
    Nightstar1994 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    149
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Watch Orochimaru

    Quote Originally Posted by IKSOKRIPS View Post
    No, dude, the first thing that went bad for him, was the death of his parents. He was like. . . . . . . . . . jealous or something that his best friend Jiraiya had his parents and he didn't. He started doing crazy experiments, Jiraiya guessed that he whanted to develop a technique that will bring back his parents, but form ther Orochimaru's ambitions got bigger and started doing more crazy things.

    The thing that Hiruzen chose Minato over him as Hokage, was like a bonsu hit for Orochimaru to be evil, cuz Orochimarus was Hiruzen favorite student.
    Why would Orochimaru want to develop a technique like this if it already existed? Tobirama created it, not Orochimaru.
     
         

  13. #13
    IKSOKRIPS = X-O-Creeps IKSOKRIPS's Avatar
    Status
    IKSOKRIPS is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    9,425
    Location
    Macedonia
    Need help with the Timeline of
    Naruto? I'm the man you need!
     

    Re: Watch Orochimaru

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1994 View Post
    Why would Orochimaru want to develop a technique like this if it already existed? Tobirama created it, not Orochimaru.

    I wasn't talking about Edo Tensei and I know that Tobirama developed it, plus people brought back with Edo Tensei are not exactly alive.
     
         

  14. #14
    NB's Number 1 Cam's Avatar
    Status
    Cam is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,284
    Location
    Everywhere and Anywhere
    There's always been a lot of
    tension between Lois and me,
    and it's not so much that I
    want to kill her, it's just, I
    want her not to be alive
    anymore.' - Stewie Griffin
     

    Re: Watch Orochimaru

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    Actually it wasn't his parents death, but witnessing Tsunade's brothers death tht finally set him over the edge. Him not being declared Hokage prevented him from getting his hands on all the hidden scrolls and information. His ultimate reason was his fear of death and his obsession of knowing jutsu.
    Quote Originally Posted by IKSOKRIPS View Post
    No, dude, the first thing that went bad for him, was the death of his parents. He was like. . . . . . . . . . jealous or something that his best friend Jiraiya had his parents and he didn't. He started doing crazy experiments, Jiraiya guessed that he whanted to develop a technique that will bring back his parents, but form ther Orochimaru's ambitions got bigger and started doing more crazy things.

    The thing that Hiruzen chose Minato over him as Hokage, was like a bonsu hit for Orochimaru to be evil, cuz Orochimarus was Hiruzen favorite student.
    These are the reasons for Oro becoming evil. He wanted to live and prolong his life, so he did illegal experiments and got caught. He started learning forbidden jutsus.

    It had nothing to do with not becoming Hokage and loving Tsunade. :sy:
     
         

  15. #15
    Zidane Tribal Uxellius's Avatar
    Status
    Uxellius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,466
    Location
    In my hideout planning to kidnap a princess
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Watch Orochimaru

    Hmm .... maybe who knows even Tobi/Obito brought the world to end because Rin died
     
         

  16. #16
    Member Nightstar1994's Avatar
    Status
    Nightstar1994 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    149
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Watch Orochimaru

    Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    These are the reasons for Oro becoming evil. He wanted to live and prolong his life, so he did illegal experiments and got caught. He started learning forbidden jutsus.

    It had nothing to do with not becoming Hokage and loving Tsunade. :sy:
    So you quoted a post saying that Orochimaru became evil because of not becoming Hokage and reply to me saying that it had nothing to do with becoming Hokage?

    Think of what you quote.
     
         

  17. #17
    NB's Number 1 Cam's Avatar
    Status
    Cam is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,284
    Location
    Everywhere and Anywhere
    There's always been a lot of
    tension between Lois and me,
    and it's not so much that I
    want to kill her, it's just, I
    want her not to be alive
    anymore.' - Stewie Griffin
     

    Re: Watch Orochimaru

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    Actually it wasn't his parents death, but witnessing Tsunade's brothers death tht finally set him over the edge. Him not being declared Hokage prevented him from getting his hands on all the hidden scrolls and information. His ultimate reason was his fear of death and his obsession of knowing jutsu.
    Quote Originally Posted by IKSOKRIPS View Post
    No, dude, the first thing that went bad for him, was the death of his parents. He was like. . . . . . . . . . jealous or something that his best friend Jiraiya had his parents and he didn't. He started doing crazy experiments, Jiraiya guessed that he whanted to develop a technique that will bring back his parents, but form ther Orochimaru's ambitions got bigger and started doing more crazy things.

    The thing that Hiruzen chose Minato over him as Hokage, was like a bonsu hit for Orochimaru to be evil, cuz Orochimarus was Hiruzen favorite student.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    These are the reasons for Oro becoming evil. He wanted to live and prolong his life, so he did illegal experiments and got caught. He started learning forbidden jutsus.

    It had nothing to do with not becoming Hokage and loving Tsunade. :sy:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1994 View Post
    So you quoted a post saying that Orochimaru became evil because of not becoming Hokage and reply to me saying that it had nothing to do with becoming Hokage?

    Think of what you quote.
    I'll just make this easier for you to see what I was agreeing with when I quoted those two posts... look at the bold parts. There is no contradiction to what I said.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member SatchiZurake's Avatar
    Status
    SatchiZurake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Watch Orochimaru

    clearly no one who posted on this thread got that this was a shot at Obito's reason for turning evil.
     
         

  19. #19
    The Informer Megatolium's Avatar
    Status
    Megatolium is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,545
    Location
    Somewhere on Earth :P
    Never Give Up!
     

    Re: Watch Orochimaru

    A snake bit him, your argument is invalid.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •