0 0%
  • Maybe.

1 25.00%
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What if..

What if Obito isn't the only Tobi.That masked man with the long hair may be the one that knows everything,and Obito the one that is fighting.I checked the Narutopedia and it seems Tobi's and Obito's page merged already,but I found something rather interesting.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ''A masked-individual acting under Madara's name is known to have been involved in a number of other incidents in the past. Because of the timing of these events, the suspect's hair (at times longer than how Obito wore it) and the mask's design — a flame-pattern — that Obito is never known to have used, it is not known who was truly responsible. For convenience's sake, the following events will be attributed to Tobi until proven otherwise.''
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This may be the one Orochimaru was talking about

The one that fought Minato Namikaze (The fourth Hokage) may be that man,not Obito.That may explain the how Obito fought Minato at the age of 16.I can't give reasons but well you get the picture.

Basicly this guy

And this guy

Are two different people.The are alot of plotholes but thought I should share.Sorry if I wasted your time with this.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_>

Re: What if..

Even though this is another repeat of a already well known theory, you've acknowledged that and clearly put some effort in here. +Rep

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

But the man who fought the 4th had short hair, I say madara was alive to manipulate the fourth Mizukage because he had some plan or something, shit didn't go down like he wanted and he lost control which is why the beat has no Jichurikii he then wanted to invade konoha again with the 9tails but died without being given the chance, taught Obito everything and that's when he took over.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ---

Obito fought Minato, Tobi was using Kamui like Obito. No other ninja is known to have that ability. Unless Madara....

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Maybe Izuna survived and acted as Tobi for the attack on the leaf.Madara was Tobi for the control over the Mizukage,but when Madara was getting near death he wanted someone to pass on his techniques so he found Obito.Izuna was not too fond of the idea and abandoned Madara plus surviving by unknown means.Maybe Tobi are 3 people in total.

Status
    Jul 2012
    In my hideout planning to kidnap a princess
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

+rep because it's logic and for the effort ... and because I think the same thing