Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Ulquiorra< Harribel and Stark is he? or not

OK as much fans would already know ulquiorra has a second STAGE while the top 3 didn't have one, or maybe they didn't want to use theirs for aizen to know just like ulquiorra said to ichigo, or when the top3 release those massive blast before they began to fight they had already use up too much reiatsu so they couldn't go in second stage.

so my question is? was ulquiorra stage 2 weaker than Harribel and Stark stage 1
    cause he had to throw that lancer to kill is opponents wile Harribel had a lot of water techniques, like cascade etc. plus Ola azul. while Stark had guns to shoot is opponents, and could split is personality. despite loosing to captain 10, he said her 1st stage was on a whole different level. if he didn't create a clone to measure her speed from the first strike, he would of died

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Ulquiorra< Harribel and Stark is he? or not

Ulquiorra stage 2 is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Captain level

I'll break it down for you.

Ichigo's banki = Captain level
    Hollow mask > Captain level (Just a bit though)

When Ulquiorra went R1 Ichigo got the snot kicked out of him. Though of course Aizen only considered this to be 4th in power.

I believe when he went R2 he went to another level entirely. It took a fully hollowed Ichigo to kill him, though he was still keeping up.

Compare that fight to Staark and Halibel who couldn't even beat Captains in a straight forward fight.

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

Use the search bar.

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by UzumakiNaruto20 View Post
    Ulquiorra stage 2 is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Captain level

I'll break it down for you.

Ichigo's banki = Captain level
    Hollow mask > Captain level (Just a bit though)

When Ulquiorra went R1 Ichigo got the snot kicked out of him. Though of course Aizen only considered this to be 4th in power.

I believe when he went R2 he went to another level entirely. It took a fully hollowed Ichigo to kill him, though he was still keeping up.

Compare that fight to Staark and Halibel who couldn't even beat Captains in a straight forward fight.
    And you seem to know what defines "captain" level. There is the flaw in your logic, because there is no exact captain level, so how can you say that the hollow mask is > then this "captain" level.

-Starrk was fighting 2 captains and 2 visoreds.
    -Halibel broke out of Hitsuguya's most powerful technique(Hyōten Hyakkasō) fyi, and Halibel was also completely owning Hitsuguya prior to the usage of Hyōten Hyakkasō.

White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    And you seem to know what defines "captain" level. There is the flaw in your logic, because there is no exact captain level, so how can you say that the hollow mask is > then this "captain" level.

-Halibel broke out of Hitsuguya's most powerful technique(Hyōten Hyakkasō) fyi, and Halibel was also completely owning Hitsuguya prior to the usage of Hyōten Hyakkasō.
    Stark an halibel don't even come close....ichigo could not even beat ulqiorra on bankai while ulqiorra was not even in his first stage release...ichigo bankai is stronger than hitsugiya's..halibel is a joke compared to ulqiorra I don't even understand y he is number four he should be number 1 just off his first release...ichigo wit his mask can barely Handel regular ulqiorra that lets u kno stark an halibel can't even compare to him..barragan now that's a different story he is also stronger than stark an the number 0 guy.

One more thing halibel did not break out wonderwisse set her free.

Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 09-15-2012 at 07:46 PM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post

No there is not an exact level, but judging from all of the captain fights in the Soul Society Arc you can tell that they are more or less even.

Ichigo actually won his fight with Byakuya, remember when he first went Banki and he speed blitzed Byakuya? Ichigo's sword was at his neck and he could have killed him. Therefore the hollow mask would of course put him > Captain level. Add that to the fact that he has over double the reaitsu of a regular captain even without his mask and it's a given.

Now comparing Staark and Halibel to Ulquiorra. There is no reason why they shouldn't have been able to mop the floor with Hitsugaya and Shunsui. If Ulquiorra could finish his fight and kill Ichigo within about 2 minutes of his release, then Staark and Halibel should not have had those problems when they were going one on one with the captains.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

He even said himself that there is three more who are stronger than him.

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Starrk > Barragan > R2 Ulquiorra > Halibel.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

I think R2 Ulqiuorra is above the first through third espadas. My question is how do him and Yammy match up?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Studying for Finals...

Significant difference between effective use of power.

And reserve of power.

Undoubtedly, Yammy has the largest reserve of power, but he can't utilize it properly, so that's his downfall.
    Starkk has immense power, however, his attitude in battle (as well as sense of honor) blinds him from ending threats quickly and efficiently.
    Haribel is strong, but her reluctance to "sacrifice" the powers of others so that she could gain power is what limits her ability. She loves teamwork and most definitely can hold her own. But her reliance on teamwork has caused her to have a personally lower power level.
    Ulquiorra, a loner with immense strength and easily able to beat up Ichigo when he hasn't given into the dark side.

plɹoʍ pǝʇɹǝʌuı oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ bl4ckJack's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    when Im with U ...the only place I want to be is CLOSER !
    Sandboxed QQ

Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    Stark an halibel don't even come close....ichigo could not even beat ulqiorra on bankai while ulqiorra was not even in his first stage release...ichigo bankai is stronger than hitsugiya's..halibel is a joke compared to ulqiorra I don't even understand y he is number four he should be number 1 just off his first release...ichigo wit his mask can barely Handel regular ulqiorra that lets u kno stark an halibel can't even compare to him..barragan now that's a different story he is also stronger than stark an the number 0 guy.

One more thing halibel did not break out wonderwisse set her free.
    Quote Originally Posted by UzumakiNaruto20 View Post
    No there is not an exact level, but judging from all of the captain fights in the Soul Society Arc you can tell that they are more or less even.

Ichigo actually won his fight with Byakuya, remember when he first went Banki and he speed blitzed Byakuya? Ichigo's sword was at his neck and he could have killed him. Therefore the hollow mask would of course put him > Captain level. Add that to the fact that he has over double the reaitsu of a regular captain even without his mask and it's a given.

Now comparing Staark and Halibel to Ulquiorra. There is no reason why they shouldn't have been able to mop the floor with Hitsugaya and Shunsui. If Ulquiorra could finish his fight and kill Ichigo within about 2 minutes of his release, then Staark and Halibel should not have had those problems when they were going one on one with the captains.
    Those who thinks Stark and Helibel are Weak ... are Plain Stupid

They are Number 1 and 3 ... do U think that Number is for No reason (then u may write ur own manga ) ..

Ulquiorra R2 is definitely stronger ... I would place it equal to Stark full release ...

Stark was fighting Shunsui ( He is among top 3 Captains .. yes thats true ) , Ukitake .. 2 powerful captains and Two Visords with Mask ( I guess u know wat that means >_> ) ... So If U think hes Weak ... then no point arguing with U ... U dont know wat Power is :sy:

Helibel ... I also think shes not stronger than ulquiorra ... but thats me .. I think Helibels real strength is her fraccione ( watever they call them ) ...

their number shows their place ... thats correct ... Best example Nel ... Noitra said hes much stronger so number does not mean anything then ... but Nel literally Pawnd him in that few minutes :y

So ... my thought is ... Stark is definitely Number 1 ... and ulquiorra R2 in the same place :D

Quote Originally Posted by aimop95 View Post
    Significant difference between effective use of power.

And reserve of power.

Undoubtedly, Yammy has the largest reserve of power, but he can't utilize it properly, so that's his downfall.
    Starkk has immense power, however, his attitude in battle (as well as sense of honor) blinds him from ending threats quickly and efficiently.
    Haribel is strong, but her reluctance to "sacrifice" the powers of others so that she could gain power is what limits her ability. She loves teamwork and most definitely can hold her own. But her reliance on teamwork has caused her to have a personally lower power level.
    Ulquiorra, a loner with immense strength and easily able to beat up Ichigo when he hasn't given into the dark side.
    Edit: this guy explained it pretty nicely ... good work Dude :y

Last edited by bl4ckJack; 11-07-2012 at 06:22 AM.