Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

So this is the last chapter... Are we being trolled?

I love Bleach but... I really don't see where this chapter is going! It's going really fast, I seem to remember the Arrancar arc. going for ages, we saw lengthy and interesting fight for each Espada with lots of character development.

But this chapter just seems like a highlight reel so far! Heaps of characters have been totally facerolled behind the scenes, Byakuya died in like 3 chapters and Kenpachi was whooped off stage too!

Then we see Yama-jii just straight up BBQ every interesting looking, new bad guy in the space of like 2 chapters.

I get the feeling that this whole arc is just being skimmed through and it doesn't mean this chapter will be short as hell and leave us with no more Bleach.

What are your thoughts?

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: So this is the last chapter... Are we being trolled?

He is trying to get to the good part. Where Squad Zero shows up

Orochimaru's Reincarnation Deadai's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Hobby's: Grave Robbing.

Quote Originally Posted by UzumakiNaruto20 View Post
    Who? care to explain?

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Dont know man....

A friend of mine told me that because it would be the last arc, Tite Kubo would like to last it 2 years or so, (he searched that cause he wanted to know when the anime would continue, probably after the manga ends) but i dont see bleach going on for a whole year or so, more like 5 chapters.

But I hate it man, like you said, Zaraki`s ass got whooped off screen and he`s one of my favorites...

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

imo theyre just trying to finish (what they shouldnt have started in the first place) this arc as fast as possible to end the series.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadai View Post
    Who? care to explain?
    The squad that protects The King. You know, that one squad that is made up entirely of captains

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyB View Post
    I love Bleach but... I really don't see where this chapter is going! It's going really fast, I seem to remember the Arrancar arc. going for ages, we saw lengthy and interesting fight for each Espada with lots of character development.

But this chapter just seems like a highlight reel so far! Heaps of characters have been totally facerolled behind the scenes, Byakuya died in like 3 chapters and Kenpachi was whooped off stage too!

Then we see Yama-jii just straight up BBQ every interesting looking, new bad guy in the space of like 2 chapters.

I get the feeling that this whole arc is just being skimmed through and it doesn't mean this chapter will be short as hell and leave us with no more Bleach.

What are your thoughts?
    There's nothing wrong with the pace of the manga. You only think this because you assume that this invasion is going to be all there is to this arc. It's not.

Battles happen, the Stern Ritters will retreat, etc, etc, main showdown.

It is a fact that we are going to see Squad Zero, aka the Royal Guard, and it is a fact that we are going to see the background stories of people like Kyoraku, Ishida, Isshin/Ryuken. Kubo confirmed all of this months ago.

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ridoku Sennin View Post
    Dont know man....

A friend of mine told me that because it would be the last arc, Tite Kubo would like to last it 2 years or so, (he searched that cause he wanted to know when the anime would continue, probably after the manga ends) but i dont see bleach going on for a whole year or so, more like 5 chapters.

But I hate it man, like you said, Zaraki`s ass got whooped off screen and he`s one of my favorites...
    How ignorant. Bleach is not ending in 5ish chapters. My goodness.

It's going to last at least a few years. Fact.

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by N1nken View Post
    Five chapters? Are you kidding me? Basic shounen law--no. Basic STORY law has the protagonist defeating the main villain. That either means Juhabach is not the main villain, or that Shigekuni Yamamoto Genryusai's going to lose (or some kind of middle ground where he has to stop fighting) From Kubo's last interview, it sounds like he plans to do big things with this last arc, which could potentially last him longer than a lustrum if not at least longer than Naruto. He has a ton of other things he wants to explore and reveal. It'll take a while, trust me.

OT: I think you mean the last arc instead of last chapter.

(On a side-note, I don't get why Kenpachi is high on a lot of people's list when it favorite characters. He's powerful, but there are about 5 captains stronger than he is. He's nothing but brute strength, and most people always say "He's such a beast!", or--my favorite one--"He might be the second strongest captain next to Yamamoto." Really...?)
    i completely agree with you and i too cannot believe that so many people think Kenpachi is such a god-like character

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by flcl724 View Post
    it has already been a few years, bleach should end after this arc. it may last a few more years but after this arc they will lose alot of fans
    What are you talking about?

Everyone knows this is the final arc. It's been known for months.

Last edited by NLee; 09-06-2012 at 09:08 AM.

Senior Member FlyingThunderGodHax's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by UzumakiNaruto20 View Post
    Yep, character development is not really needed atm for the quinces maybe later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadai View Post
    Who? care to explain?
    Ask Kubo
    Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    There's nothing wrong with the pace of the manga. You only think this because you assume that this invasion is going to be all there is to this arc. It's not.

Battles happen, the Stern Ritters will retreat, etc, etc, main showdown.

It is a fact that we are going to see Squad Zero, aka the Royal Guard, and it is a fact that we are going to see the background stories of people like Kyoraku, Ishida, Isshin/Ryuken. Kubo confirmed all of this months ago.
    Yes, I agree we need more info on Ishida his father etc... especially the mystery surrounding uryuu being some sort of OP weapon.
    Quote Originally Posted by N1nken View Post
    Five chapters? Are you kidding me? Basic shounen law--no. Basic STORY law has the protagonist defeating the main villain. That either means Juhabach is not the main villain, or that Shigekuni Yamamoto Genryusai's going to lose (or some kind of middle ground where he has to stop fighting) From Kubo's last interview, it sounds like he plans to do big things with this last arc, which could potentially last him longer than a lustrum if not at least longer than Naruto. He has a ton of other things he wants to explore and reveal. It'll take a while, trust me.

OT: I think you mean the last arc instead of last chapter.
    (On a side-note, I don't get why Kenpachi is high on a lot of people's list when it favorite characters. He's powerful, but there are about 5 captains stronger than he is. He's nothing but brute strength, and most people always say "He's such a beast!", or--my favorite one--"He might be the second strongest captain next to Yamamoto." Really...?)
    I think Aizen is going to be the main villan, or maybe even the soul king. Major plot twist would be epic... Juha Bach imo is not going to be the final villan.

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

Aizen will not be the final villain. Kubo would have to be stupidest motherfcker in the world to do that.

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

I have no idea what Kubo is up to!! We never know what epic thing might happen and such. I know Kubo has surprised us a lot, so we have to wait and see what the heck is gonna happen