Status
    Apr 2008
    Retired. RIP

naruto and kirabi

Its happening, Naruto will help the cloud dudes find sasuke and kirabi, and when they meet up with sasuke, cloud guys and naruto beat him up, and find kirabi, and kirabi will maybe learn naruto a things or two about controlling his bijuu, as thanks for "taking care" of his team.

dontcha think? :D

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Re: naruto and kirabi

I agree with Naruto and the Kumogakure Nins finding Kirabi, but I don't think they find Sasuke just yet. I also agree that Naruto is finally about to learn how to use his 9-tailed fox to the full extent. It seems that both the Jinchuriki of Kumogakure (Yugito and Kirabi) have had training in how to transform fully without losing themselves. Now it's Narutos' time to learn. Now all the Naruto haters will be like "oh he always relies on the Kyuubi". Well isn't that the same as the people who have Kekkai Genkai and use those in battle? These are just weapons.

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Naruto View Post
    Its happening, Naruto will help the cloud dudes find sasuke and kirabi, and when they meet up with sasuke, cloud guys and naruto beat him up, and find kirabi, and kirabi will maybe learn naruto a things or two about controlling his bijuu, as thanks for "taking care" of his team.

dontcha think? :D
    Yeah Theirs A Possibility Of That Happening

Status
    Apr 2008
    Retired. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    I agree with Naruto and the Kumogakure Nins finding Kirabi, but I don't think they find Sasuke just yet. I also agree that Naruto is finally about to learn how to use his 9-tailed fox to the full extent. It seems that both the Jinchuriki of Kumogakure (Yugito and Kirabi) have had training in how to transform fully without losing themselves. Now it's Narutos' time to learn. Now all the Naruto haters will be like "oh he always relies on the Kyuubi". Well isn't that the same as the people who have Kekkai Genkai and use those in battle? These are just weapons.
    Yes, kyuubi is just a tool, just like sharingan :d

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Very likely that this will happen! :D:D:D
    But then again will naruto learn, or want to know, how to use the kyubiis power that willingly? He hates the Kyubii because it hurt his friends without him knowing.

Last edited by Omoilol; 06-26-2009 at 09:21 PM.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Retired. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Omoilol View Post
    Very likely that this will happen! :D:D:D
    But then again will naruto learn, or want to know, how to use the kyubiis power that willingly? He hates the Kyubii because it hurt his friends without him knowing.
    But he still knows that if he looses control, despite the fact that he doesnt want to, like when nagato almost killed hinata, than he may still hurt them, so its better to know how to control it than having the risk to lose control