Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Senior Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Status
    BAN_KAI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,466
    Location
    Behind the Seal tormenting he Kjubi
    This user has no status.
     



    What is the difference bettwean CS2 and CS4

    I want to download a new version of CS but i dont know what is the difference are the newest versions more complicated than CS2 and does it have many more options than CS2

    So can anyone tell what does CS4 have compared to CS2
     
         

  2. #2
    Zizikage ringleader's Avatar
    Status
    ringleader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,523
    Location
    Ryouzanpaku
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What is the difference bettwean CS2 and CS4

    i use CS3 its not that much diff than CS2 appearance being main diff
    i dont know why ppl hype over CS4?
     
         

  3. #3
    Member xerious's Avatar
    Status
    xerious is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    146
    Location
    Between Angels And Darkness
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What is the difference bettwean CS2 and CS4

    Use the CS4 if u wanna make 3D stuff, otherwise you should stick with the CS3 cuz the rendering engines and the way it works is far better compared to the CS2 and also it has many options that were unavailable in CS2
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Status
    BAN_KAI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,466
    Location
    Behind the Seal tormenting he Kjubi
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: What is the difference bettwean CS2 and CS4

    Quote Originally Posted by xerious View Post
    Use the CS4 if u wanna make 3D stuff, otherwise you should stick with the CS3 cuz the rendering engines and the way it works is far better compared to the CS2 and also it has many options that were unavailable in CS2
    Thanks but i hope the interface is the same so the CS4 is the best of them all ?
     
         

  5. #5
    Male |: Pesh's Avatar
    Status
    Pesh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    10,534
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: What is the difference bettwean CS2 and CS4

    Quote Originally Posted by BAN_KAI View Post
    Thanks but i hope the interface is the same so the CS4 is the best of them all ?
    Not really :/ Its mostly the same as CS3 but with 3D
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Status
    BAN_KAI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,466
    Location
    Behind the Seal tormenting he Kjubi
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: What is the difference bettwean CS2 and CS4

    Quote Originally Posted by Pesche View Post
    Not really :/ Its mostly the same as CS3 but with 3D
    OK i will download it but does it have more options like blending above the layer palette
     
         

  7. #7
    Male |: Pesh's Avatar
    Status
    Pesh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    10,534
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: What is the difference bettwean CS2 and CS4

    Quote Originally Posted by BAN_KAI View Post
    OK i will download it but does it have more options like blending above the layer palette
    which one?
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Status
    BAN_KAI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,466
    Location
    Behind the Seal tormenting he Kjubi
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: What is the difference bettwean CS2 and CS4

    Quote Originally Posted by Pesche View Post
    which one?
    I will download CS4 but i wonder does it have more options that CS2 like i think Blending above the layer palette you know Color Burn,Dodge, Screen,
     
         
    Last edited by BAN_KAI; 06-27-2009 at 10:10 PM.

  9. #9
    Male |: Pesh's Avatar
    Status
    Pesh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    10,534
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: What is the difference bettwean CS2 and CS4

    Quote Originally Posted by BAN_KAI View Post
    I will download CS4 but i wonder does it have more options that CS2 like i think Blending above the layer palette you know Color Burn,Dodge, Screen,
    Um... I tohught they are all the same,on CS3 and CS4 they are the same
    dunno about cs2
     
         

  10. #10
    Can I have your number? Hand Banana's Avatar
    Status
    Hand Banana is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    601
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: how to smoke salvia

    There are several new tools in Photoshop CS4 from CS2: Smart Objects, Smart Filters, Quick Selection Tool, Zoomify, 3D capabilities and lots more, not to mention the improvements to camera raw and bridge. CS4 software has been designed to take advantage of dual/quad processors if you have them.
     
         
    Last edited by Caliburn; 08-26-2009 at 04:37 PM. Reason: deleted the quote

  11. #11
    Myobokuzan Flaw's Avatar
    Status
    Flaw is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    13,512
    Location
    The Desert of Joy
     



    Re: What is the difference bettwean CS2 and CS4

    i downloaded cs4 yesterday, and got an adobe all keygen maker, ti works but it asks for cd-keys every day , which is kinda mind ****ing and the crack doesn't work
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Status
    BAN_KAI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,466
    Location
    Behind the Seal tormenting he Kjubi
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: What is the difference bettwean CS2 and CS4

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Madara~ View Post
    i downloaded cs4 yesterday, and got an adobe all keygen maker, ti works but it asks for cd-keys every day , which is kinda mind ****ing and the crack doesn't work
    LOL i have both of them installed but i use CS2 that is better and the CD key works fine for me
     
         

  13. #13
    忍者 Knight of Thorns zenron's Avatar
    Status
    zenron is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    796
    Location
    Behind you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: What is the difference bettwean CS2 and CS4

    Not really that much different. Cs4 does look better though, and the way it handles adjustment layers is pretty cool.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Status
    BAN_KAI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,466
    Location
    Behind the Seal tormenting he Kjubi
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: What is the difference bettwean CS2 and CS4

    Quote Originally Posted by zenron View Post
    Not really that much different. Cs4 does look better though, and the way it handles adjustment layers is pretty cool.
    Well i have both CS2 and CS4 but i got used to CS2 so now i am using it, and PS elements are way better than both of them
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •