Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[Closed] Spar with a puppet master!

I wonder how it will go today. This will be my first time someone seeing puppet jutsu. Not to mention my first spar....I hope I can do ok....

*Kyoko Kirisake walks in on the training field and puts down her bag.*

Lets make this a fun battle!
    I can't wait to see puppet techniques :D
    I guess standard Rei's Rules.
    If you have puppet custom jutsu's feel free to use them.
    An open field with a small river near by.
    No Killing or stealing
    Mid range
    :D

edit: Oh, on my Profile is elements and training done so far D: need to make a new thread X3

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    think I care? That is fate!
    This terrible, brittle, puny
    story is the real thing!

Re: [Closed] Spar with a puppet master!

Chiyo in signature.
    Did you want me to go first, or for you to go first?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Im fine and easy going, I guess Ill go? Ahah indecisive X3 (me)

Alrighty Lets start!

*I smile and wink as I clap my hadns together gathering chakra, and concentrating. I then convert my chakra into water chakra, and send it out under you. I then focus the chakra into water andrise out underneath your feet and begin to rotate into a sphere. It then rises completely covering in a sphere locking up. I concentrate my chakra and make the water dense and heavy, make it hard for you to move. I then perform a Rat handseal making two Earth pillars rise on opposite side of you and begin to close in on you.*

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

Last edited by Zatanna; 10-09-2012 at 07:26 AM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

does any one know if the manga comes out today or is it going to come out tomorrow?

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    think I care? That is fate!
    This terrible, brittle, puny
    story is the real thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
    Im fine and easy going, I guess Ill go? Ahah indecisive X3 (me)

Alrighty Lets start!

*I smile and wink as I clap my hadns together gathering chakra, and concentrating. I then convert my chakra into water chakra, and send it out under you. I then focus the chakra into water andrise out underneath your feet and begin to rotate into a sphere. It then rises completely covering in a sphere locking up. I concentrate my chakra and make the water dense and heavy, make it hard for you to move. I then perform a Rat handseal making two Earth pillars rise on opposite side of you and begin to close in on you.*

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

I'm honestly not sure if this is going to work, but I'll try it anyway. ^^

---------

Chiyo stares her opponent right in the eyes, like it were a death stare as the fight begins, and alleviating it into more of a happy smile. That's when the water forms around her. Sensing she's in trouble, she needs to snap out of her senile self and start thinking about a game plan. The water forms and traps her inside as the rock slabs form around her. The second the slabs start to form she knows the water prison will have less control over trapping her. She imbues her own chakra into the imprisonment and uses that water for a jutsu of her own. Taking apart some of the water, she uses it to create a shark to form out of the top of the prison to leap and jump at the ground in front her herself. This should weaken the restriction over her considerably, as well as serving as a distraction.

(Suiton: Suikōtoppa) – Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough
    Type: Attack
    Range: short
    Chakra cost 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will create a water shark to jump into the air and bolt towards the opponent, striking them.
    Note: Requires a water source.

The second the restriction upon herself has been weakened, she takes the chance to use her own puppetry skill to get out of this situation. Chiyo releases her own chakra threads, while channeling her own earth chakra within them to really strengthen them, and attach them to Kyoko's own Earth technique not disrupting it. She continues fondling with the threads to get herself to "swing" in a sense between the bedrock, and eventually releasing these strings at an angle so she would be moving at a fast pace towards you above the ground.

(Doton: Kōka-ito) - Earth Release: Hardened Threads
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: -
    Description:
    • By focusing their earth chakra into their puppet strings, they can toughen them to the extent of using them like rope, either pulling something in with greater ease than regular puppet strings, or using it to connect to something and pull themselves to it. The jutsu doesn't need direct contact with the earth to use it.

With the split second movements, she would be able to avoid Kyoko's bedrock attack. Should this succeed, she reaches for within her sleeve, reaching a single kunai to lunge into her left shoulder, should she reach the impact area.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternative View Post
    I'm honestly not sure if this is going to work, but I'll try it anyway. ^^

---------

Chiyo stares her opponent right in the eyes, like it were a death stare as the fight begins, and alleviating it into more of a happy smile. That's when the water forms around her. Sensing she's in trouble, she needs to snap out of her senile self and start thinking about a game plan. The water forms and traps her inside as the rock slabs form around her. The second the slabs start to form she knows the water prison will have less control over trapping her. She imbues her own chakra into the imprisonment and uses that water for a jutsu of her own. Taking apart some of the water, she uses it to create a shark to form out of the top of the prison to leap and jump at the ground in front her herself. This should weaken the restriction over her considerably, as well as serving as a distraction.

(Suiton: Suikōtoppa) – Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough
    Type: Attack
    Range: short
    Chakra cost 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will create a water shark to jump into the air and bolt towards the opponent, striking them.
    Note: Requires a water source.

The second the restriction upon herself has been weakened, she takes the chance to use her own puppetry skill to get out of this situation. Chiyo releases her own chakra threads, while channeling her own earth chakra within them to really strengthen them, and attach them to Kyoko's own Earth technique not disrupting it. She continues fondling with the threads to get herself to "swing" in a sense between the bedrock, and eventually releasing these strings at an angle so she would be moving at a fast pace towards you above the ground.

(Doton: Kōka-ito) - Earth Release: Hardened Threads
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: -
    Description:
    • By focusing their earth chakra into their puppet strings, they can toughen them to the extent of using them like rope, either pulling something in with greater ease than regular puppet strings, or using it to connect to something and pull themselves to it. The jutsu doesn't need direct contact with the earth to use it.

With the split second movements, she would be able to avoid Kyoko's bedrock attack. Should this succeed, she reaches for within her sleeve, reaching a single kunai to lunge into her left shoulder, should she reach the impact area.
    I think I got it X3 aha

Geez Granny you sure do move fast!

*Watching as you manipulate the water and escape, and begin shaping your chakra thread, I prepare for your counter and think of some plans. As I see you launch yourself at me, I take a step back and Clap my hands gathering water chakra infront of me. I focus and create more chakra and water rotating around me. I grit my teeth and clap my hands creating a tall coloum of water roating around me.

(Suiton: Suishouha) - Water Style: Water Shock wave
    Damage Points: N/A
    Descripton: causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.

This technique allows the user to make a spiralling vortex of water. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

I release a little more chakra building up a thick wall of water around me blocking your front on vision of me. I then make a large sphere of water chakra 10metres in front of me and 10m upwards and begin to drop the water down in expectation of your move.*

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.