Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Senior Member Rodukaime Namikaze's Avatar
    Status
    Rodukaime Namikaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In the thang...in the other thang.
    Posts
    4,469
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just chillin...
     

    Big Bro vs Little Bro

    Rei's R&R
    Range: Mid
    Killing: No
    Stealing: No
    Location:

    I'm on the side with the geese. You're on the side with the bathroom

    I'll be using Temari bio. It's in my sig.
    Good luck and have fun
    Make the first move...please.
     
         

  2. #2
    Light.'s Avatar
    Status
    Light. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Tennis Court
    Posts
    13,699
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...
     



    Re: Big Bro vs Little Bro

    May i bro
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Rodukaime Namikaze's Avatar
    Status
    Rodukaime Namikaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In the thang...in the other thang.
    Posts
    4,469
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just chillin...
     

    Re: Big Bro vs Little Bro

    Quote Originally Posted by Light... View Post
    May i bro
    It's not open
     
         

  4. #4
    Ouacus's Avatar
    Status
    Ouacus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In my house :P
    Posts
    7,404
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd rather regret the things
    I've done than regret the
    things I haven't done.
     



    Re: Big Bro vs Little Bro

    I'm using my Guren bio
    __________________________________________________
    *I throw a shiruken towards a geese with a sting attached to it and kill it, while I purl it in, I stop for a moment and make the following hand seals: Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake and concentrate my chakra into my mouth, I then release a powerful blast of win that send the other geese in front of you flying towards you, while you are distracted with that I grab the geese i pulled in and hide explosive tags under its wing and throw it at you and activate them when its a foot away from you so that you are hit by the recoil of the explosion, after that, I make four hand seals and concentrate my chakra into the floor and a path of pale blue crystals moves towards you so that they hit you while you are still on the ground and make thin crystal needles and throw them at you*

    (Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
    Rank: C
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.


    (Shoton: Omiwatari no Jutsu) - Crystal Release: The Gods' Crossing Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage: 30
    Description: Guren makes four handseals, and numerous pale blue crystal spikes, each the size of a man, erupt from the ground. They can be made to erupt around a target, trapping him, or directly at him to stab him.


    (Kessho: Kouseki Senbon) Crystal: Crystal Needles
    Rank: D
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage: 20
    Description: Guren creates a number of small, thin, sharp crystal needles resembling senbon, that she fires at the opponent. The needles cannot penetrate harder substances like dense earth or metal.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Rodukaime Namikaze's Avatar
    Status
    Rodukaime Namikaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In the thang...in the other thang.
    Posts
    4,469
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just chillin...
     

    Re: Big Bro vs Little Bro

    Quote Originally Posted by Ouacus View Post
    I'm using my Guren bio
    __________________________________________________
    *I throw a shiruken towards a geese with a sting attached to it and kill it, while I purl it in, I stop for a moment and make the following hand seals: Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake and concentrate my chakra into my mouth, I then release a powerful blast of win that send the other geese in front of you flying towards you, while you are distracted with that I grab the geese i pulled in and hide explosive tags under its wing and throw it at you and activate them when its a foot away from you so that you are hit by the recoil of the explosion, after that, I make four hand seals and concentrate my chakra into the floor and a path of pale blue crystals moves towards you so that they hit you while you are still on the ground and make thin crystal needles and throw them at you*

    (Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
    Rank: C
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.


    (Shoton: Omiwatari no Jutsu) - Crystal Release: The Gods' Crossing Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage: 30
    Description: Guren makes four handseals, and numerous pale blue crystal spikes, each the size of a man, erupt from the ground. They can be made to erupt around a target, trapping him, or directly at him to stab him.


    (Kessho: Kouseki Senbon) Crystal: Crystal Needles
    Rank: D
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage: 20
    Description: Guren creates a number of small, thin, sharp crystal needles resembling senbon, that she fires at the opponent. The needles cannot penetrate harder substances like dense earth or metal.

    "Looks like I get some barbeque today"
    Temari see's that you get ducks and reel them in, knwoing that you have a purpose for them for later use or else you wouldn't have gotten them. As a precaution, she takes out her lighter and turns it on. As she see's that you throw a group of geese, she then throws her lighter to be above the grass right before it hits the water and makes a wall of fire to cover in front of her. The wall grows with the wind technique and at the same time, fried geese appear.
    She then notices you throw the geese you reeled in and the wall collides with the geese, dispersing the wall with the explosion. Temari then notices the spikes of crystal go up as the spikes make a cracking noise from piercing the earth underneath her. Upon hearing these she immediately channels her lightning chakra to surround her and cover her in a lightning armor. Temari then notices you make crystal needles and throw them towards her. As the needles approach, Temari opens her fan to the third star and concentrates her wind chakra into her fan to release a large gust of wind which destroys the senbon and continues towards you.


    (Katon: Kimuchi Amura ) - Fire Release: Wall of Flames
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary/Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user first throws out a lighter that has an open flame.The user the turns the flame into a wall of fire used for protection or to burn small objects thrown towards him. This jutsu can be used with Hurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.

    (Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

    (Fūton: Senmōfū) - Wind Release: Rotating Ferocious Wind
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user concentrates wind chakra into their sword/s and releases the chakra by slashing down infront of them to create a large gust of wind.
     
         

  6. #6
    Ouacus's Avatar
    Status
    Ouacus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In my house :P
    Posts
    7,404
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd rather regret the things
    I've done than regret the
    things I haven't done.
     



    Re: Big Bro vs Little Bro

    Why is it that every time I throw animals at my opponents, they always burn them. First it was cows and now geese, their sacrifices have been in vane

    *As I see your wind coming towards me, I return your attack towards you and make three hand seals and make two giant crystal and make them wrap themselves around me to protect me while I run so that I am in mid and make nine hand seals and place my hands on the floor and huge pink crystals appear under you, trapping you*

    (Fūton: Kaze Gaeshi) - Wind Style: Wind Return
    Rank: B
    Type:Supplementary/Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40 (+5 if attack is send back)
    Description: This technique is used to counter a Wind attack launched against the user. Originally used by Kujaku in conjunction with her sword, the user will need to perform a series of handseals to amplify chakra and then he will split the incoming Wind attack and take control of the whirling vortex thrown at him, in order to re direct it towards the opponent.
    Note: It can block only up to B rank wind jutsu.


    (Shoton: Hasho Koryo) - Crystal Release: Tearing Crystal Falling Dragon
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage: 40
    Description: Guren creates a crystal dragon after making three handseals. The dragon is large enough to allow Guren to stand on it and it attacks by rushing at the opponent to slam into them. Upto two dragons can be made with this technique.


    (Shoton: Suishoheki Hachi no Jin ) Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Wall Eighth Formation
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: An extremely draining jutsu, Guren will perform nine handseals and place her palms on the ground. Huge pink crystalline spikes will then erupt around the target, trapping them.
    Note: Can only be used twice per battle.
     
         
    Last edited by Ouacus; 09-08-2012 at 03:39 AM.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Rodukaime Namikaze's Avatar
    Status
    Rodukaime Namikaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In the thang...in the other thang.
    Posts
    4,469
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just chillin...
     

    Re: Big Bro vs Little Bro

    Quote Originally Posted by Ouacus View Post
    Why is it that every time I throw animals at my opponents, they always burn them. First it was cows and now geese, their sacrifices have been in vane

    *As I see your wind coming towards me, I return your attack towards you and make three hand seals and make two giant crystal and make them wrap themselves around me to protect me while I run so that I am in mid and make nine hand seals and place my hands on the floor and huge pink crystals appear under you, trapping you*

    (Fūton: Kaze Gaeshi) - Wind Style: Wind Return
    Rank: B
    Type:Supplementary/Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40 (+5 if attack is send back)
    Description: This technique is used to counter a Wind attack launched against the user. Originally used by Kujaku in conjunction with her sword, the user will need to perform a series of handseals to amplify chakra and then he will split the incoming Wind attack and take control of the whirling vortex thrown at him, in order to re direct it towards the opponent.
    Note: It can block only up to B rank wind jutsu.


    (Shoton: Hasho Koryo) - Crystal Release: Tearing Crystal Falling Dragon
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage: 40
    Description: Guren creates a crystal dragon after making three handseals. The dragon is large enough to allow Guren to stand on it and it attacks by rushing at the opponent to slam into them. Upto two dragons can be made with this technique.


    (Shoton: Suishoheki Hachi no Jin ) Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Wall Eighth Formation
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: An extremely draining jutsu, Guren will perform nine handseals and place her palms on the ground. Huge pink crystalline spikes will then erupt around the target, trapping them.
    Note: Can only be used twice per battle.
    Upon seeing a wind blast go towards her, Temari folds the fan quickly behind her and then makes two quick handseals. She then concentrates her chakra in the water to form a Water Shark many times bigger than her. This shark absorbs the wind and attacks your crystal dragons surrounding you. As you deal with that, Temari then does four handseals and summons sixteen pillars to surround you and shock you enough to stop you from moving. Temari then goes for the last move as she opens her fan to the third star and swings it to your direction and makes a horizontal tornado to collide with you. The tornado goes up and back down to the ground, smashing you.

    (Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
    Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques and requires a Large water source.

    (Raiton: Jūrokuchū Shibari) – Lightning Release: Sixteen-Pillar Bind
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: After performing the needed hand seals Rat → Monkey → Horse → Tiger the user will create a even more powerful version of lightning release: four pillar bind, the user creates sixteen giant pillars, which then form a giant oven to trap the enemy. It is often used after Earth Release: Mud Fall to cover the enemy target in mud and then follow up with using Fire release: Firing Biscuit, creating flames in the oven to roast and harden the mud, immobilizing the enemy.

    (Fūton: Sebeti Otoshi) - Wind Release: Tornado Drop
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will create a tornado of wind to trap their target/s and then by controlling with their fan cause the tornado to crush them down into the ground.
    Note: Must have a Fan
     
         

  8. #8
    Ouacus's Avatar
    Status
    Ouacus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In my house :P
    Posts
    7,404
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd rather regret the things
    I've done than regret the
    things I haven't done.
     



    Re: Big Bro vs Little Bro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodukaime Namikaze View Post
    Upon seeing a wind blast go towards her, Temari folds the fan quickly behind her and then makes two quick handseals. She then concentrates her chakra in the water to form a Water Shark many times bigger than her. This shark absorbs the wind and attacks your crystal dragons surrounding you. As you deal with that, Temari then does four handseals and summons sixteen pillars to surround you and shock you enough to stop you from moving. Temari then goes for the last move as she opens her fan to the third star and swings it to your direction and makes a horizontal tornado to collide with you. The tornado goes up and back down to the ground, smashing you.

    (Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
    Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques and requires a Large water source.

    (Raiton: Jūrokuchū Shibari) – Lightning Release: Sixteen-Pillar Bind
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: After performing the needed hand seals Rat → Monkey → Horse → Tiger the user will create a even more powerful version of lightning release: four pillar bind, the user creates sixteen giant pillars, which then form a giant oven to trap the enemy. It is often used after Earth Release: Mud Fall to cover the enemy target in mud and then follow up with using Fire release: Firing Biscuit, creating flames in the oven to roast and harden the mud, immobilizing the enemy.

    (Fūton: Sebeti Otoshi) - Wind Release: Tornado Drop
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will create a tornado of wind to trap their target/s and then by controlling with their fan cause the tornado to crush them down into the ground.
    Note: Must have a Fan
    *As soon as I hear something under the water and your sharks begin attacking my dragons, I run over my dragons and jump out of being between them and jump up before they shatter, and release my chakra throughout my body and create a crystal that covers my whole body and protects me from your jutsu*

    (Shoton: Ranpu no Ya ) Crystal Release: Arrow of Light
    Rank: S
    Type: Defensive/Offensive
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage: 80
    Guren will encase herself in a prism of crystal. While doing this, she can hover in the air but is unable to maneuver, however is protected from all but the strongest of attacks [ S-ranks]. In addition, she can focus her chakra into light through a prism and launch a powerful heat blast.
    Note: Can only be used once per battle
    Note: Lasts for two turns
    Note: No other jutsu may be used while this is in effect
     
         

  9. #9
    Light.'s Avatar
    Status
    Light. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Tennis Court
    Posts
    13,699
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...
     



    Re: Big Bro vs Little Bro

    Watches as my battle in Ninja world is sorted out @_@
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Rodukaime Namikaze's Avatar
    Status
    Rodukaime Namikaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In the thang...in the other thang.
    Posts
    4,469
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just chillin...
     

    Re: Big Bro vs Little Bro

    As you form the crystal to surround you, Temari does two handseals and begins to compress a large amount of chakra in her mouth and releases a big sphere of air towards you. This is directed towards your shield of crystal to shatter it. As you deal with the sphere of air, Temari then does a single handseal and releases multiple flame dragons towards the air above the battlefield. She then creates a lightning clone alongside her to be another set of eyes, waiting for your next movements.

    (Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

    ( Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

    (Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
    Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.
     
         

  11. #11
    Korra.'s Avatar
    Status
    Korra. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    On a journey in the Spirit World
    Posts
    17,174
    Post Thanks / Like
    ......
     



    Re: Big Bro vs Little Bro

    @_@ winner gets killed by me
     
         

  12. #12
    A C I D Aízen's Avatar
    Status
    Aízen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12,241
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing
     



    Re: Big Bro vs Little Bro

    ill kill korra before that happens >_>
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •