Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Narutos ability to sense motives/feelings.

So I thought I would get my thought out on this before everyone starts getting annoyed.

So It's an extremely long shot for it to happen and I really doubt that my idea will happen but, well if it does then I guess it would be pretty cool that I predicted something even if it is small.

So as we all know already, Sasuke has been manipulated by Orochimaru and Tobi, but what if it's not as simple as you think to manipulate someone's feelings.

So here's where we begin, Orochimaru put a curse mark on Sasuke to get him hooked that power, but the first time he uses the curse marks power in the forest of death, he went crazy and angry, because Orochimaru place his chakra in the curse mark, yeah we all know this already right? But that lead me to think how Tobi manipulated him? Because in my opinion Sasuke has some f%$#ed up motives, and I wouldn't think he would do that kind of thing without being manipulated, so how did tobi warp sasukes motives without something like a curse mark?

Now this is where it turn into a really long shot, but hear me out on this. What if it is no coincidence that Naruto can change peoples feelings and motives? what if the 9 tails chakra is boosting his own power to sense feelings and it is not something he developed from the 9 tails. How else would he be able to change the motives of one of the most evil characters in the series, who literally believed he was a god?

So why is it only Naruto who has these powers? He doesn't, it's a trait that has been passed down from SO6P himself, because we all know he is an uzumaki, descendant of the senju who are descendants of the SO6P.

This lead me to believe that Madara also has these powers as he is an Uchiha, another descendant family of the SO6P, I know this has been said a tit load but what if Madara is the one manipulating Obito? Well I guess that's pretty obvious at this point but what if he is using this power to alter feelings and motives to manipulate Obito. I also believe that Madara will piss Naruto off by saying he messed up the kages big time, and then from that point Madara will notice something about Naruto as most villians do in the series.

But that's just my thoughts, you don't have to believe it or even read this, just leave the flaming to the trolls. The people who are dedicated to the base really don't need people flaming them, unless they're fanboys. Peace.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Narutos ability to sense motives/feelings.

So you're saying the plot will follow its trends of overpowering the Uchiha and Senjus and Naruto changing people emotionally? No way.

the illest you never heard wridacule's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    cheese makes it hard to poo

im not mad at this. i doubt this is whats going on, but at the same time i wouldnt be shocked. your point with nagato and naruto is the selling point. kudos... oh and be prepared for people just saying pnj...

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chillen before work

I like It. Nice.

IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"

Quote Originally Posted by Sampson View Post
    So I thought I would get my thought out on this before everyone starts getting annoyed.

So It's an extremely long shot for it to happen and I really doubt that my idea will happen but, well if it does then I guess it would be pretty cool that I predicted something even if it is small.

So as we all know already, Sasuke has been manipulated by Orochimaru and Tobi, but what if it's not as simple as you think to manipulate someone's feelings.

So here's where we begin, Orochimaru put a curse mark on Sasuke to get him hooked that power, but the first time he uses the curse marks power in the forest of death, he went crazy and angry, because Orochimaru place his chakra in the curse mark, yeah we all know this already right? But that lead me to think how Tobi manipulated him? Because in my opinion Sasuke has some f%$#ed up motives, and I wouldn't think he would do that kind of thing without being manipulated, so how did tobi warp sasukes motives without something like a curse mark?

Now this is where it turn into a really long shot, but hear me out on this. What if it is no coincidence that Naruto can change peoples feelings and motives? what if the 9 tails chakra is boosting his own power to sense feelings and it is not something he developed from the 9 tails. How else would he be able to change the motives of one of the most evil characters in the series, who literally believed he was a god?

So why is it only Naruto who has these powers? He doesn't, it's a trait that has been passed down from SO6P himself, because we all know he is an uzumaki, descendant of the senju who are descendants of the SO6P.

This lead me to believe that Madara also has these powers as he is an Uchiha, another descendant family of the SO6P, I know this has been said a tit load but what if Madara is the one manipulating Obito? Well I guess that's pretty obvious at this point but what if he is using this power to alter feelings and motives to manipulate Obito. I also believe that Madara will piss Naruto off by saying he messed up the kages big time, and then from that point Madara will notice something about Naruto as most villians do in the series.

But that's just my thoughts, you don't have to believe it or even read this, just leave the flaming to the trolls. The people who are dedicated to the base really don't need people flaming them, unless they're fanboys. Peace.

My friend had a theory awhile back similar to yours he guessed that Obito who was still tobi at the time used the power of hatred to manipulate sasuke.
    Both uchiha wen tout of their friends then as you can see tried killing them later on i think you and my friend are onto something.
    The power of corruption and salvation

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

aagreed

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Very nice analyzing. This could suggest that not only do descendants of Rikudou inherit powers and abilities but also characteristics and traits. i.e. Uchiha have the characteristic to easily manipulate people|Senju/Uzumaki can read people's motives and convert them.

Both sides are actually very manipulative, but each on a different scale. +rep

Destruction Incarnate
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Fantastic Theory.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I reckon you're just hot

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I see your point but I'm not buying into it at all. There are just somethings that don't make sense if that is the case in reference to Naruto and Nagato. To me, it makes sense why Naruto would be able to talk Nagato down due to their very similar back grounds having the same sensei and Jariya having impacted them both, linking them together in a specific way through his book. But Naruto wasn't even able to scratch Orochi with that crap and he's the biggest villain to date really considering he has been the most talked about throughout the entire story and he is still not dead.

That would really be something even if a small part of your theory is correct.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Evolve81 View Post
    I see your point but I'm not buying into it at all. There are just somethings that don't make sense if that is the case in reference to Naruto and Nagato. To me, it makes sense why Naruto would be able to talk Nagato down due to their very similar back grounds having the same sensei and Jariya having impacted them both, linking them together in a specific way through his book. But Naruto wasn't even able to scratch Orochi with that crap and he's the biggest villain to date really considering he has been the most talked about throughout the entire story and he is still not dead.

That would really be something even if a small part of your theory is correct.

Yeah I don't even think it will happen, it was just a thought I had. I actually hope it doesn't happen, but yeah would be cool if I predicted something even if it's small.